Flawed Membranes and Lots of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia's dexterity in handling penises and deftly passing from one to the other set the tone for the presentation. She was obviously the star of the show by demonstrating her mastery of hip movements and circular motions around Greg's thick shaft.

Both Cynthia and Caroline were uttering high-pitched cries of pleasure and their bodies were writhing and twisting as they approached orgasm. Cynthia took note that those incidents, when she chided Greg for being too rough, had been edited out.

After a half-hour or so, Greg stopped the tape and applauded. "How could we do any better than that? That was passion at its finest."

Everyone stood up and stretched. Greg, as he had done before, gave the marching orders for the next phase of the entertainment.

"Pay attention, comrades. We'll pair off as before. Condoms are to be worn, no exceptions, for obvious reasons. I highly recommend as well taking a cannabis supplement. It will let us fully express our emotions as was clearly the case on the DVD.

Keith and Caroline will be in the same place, on the chair. Cynthia and I will perfect our technique on the bed. Marcia and Brad, I would suggest the couch--however I think towels will be needed for bodily fluids. Questions?

"Okay. Let's proceed with condom placement. Ladies, full erections will be in your hands, literally. Let me counsel the generous application of lubricant to necessary parts. The tubes are in the bedroom. Let's have some fun and make some noise!"

Cynthia went to Keith and reminded him to activate the surveillance cameras. She rubbed against him with her breasts and pulled gently on his penis before moving on to Greg.

Caroline was performing fellatio on Greg, swallowing his knobby shaft full length--"deep-throating" his cock as he cradled her head and leered at Cynthia.

"Hey, beautiful. Come here and give me a massage while Caroline's prepping me. Why don't you lay back and let's start to work on you." He reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her to the bed.

"What say I give you a little "cunni" to get you in the mood?"

Cynthia stretched across his body and picked up a towel and a tube of lubricant. She reached down and stroked his lower abdomen for a short while and then leaned back, spreading her thighs. He plunged his face into her pubis and sucked her clitoris as he introduced two fingers into her vagina with considerable force.

"Easy, Greg. Let me put a little lub in there if you're going to finger me, okay." He looked up and smiled. "I'm going to do it to your liking, princess. You'll be begging for more--lube and all."

"Remember our agreement," Cynthia tweaked his nose. "When you enter, do it slowly and no slamming against my uterus...and no anal. Don't even ask."

Greg waved off Caroline who then knelt before Keith and took his erection into her mouth, twisting the shaft and making loud, sucking noises.

As Greg continued to fondle her pubic zone, Cynthia looked curiously at Keith who was guiding Caroline's mouth up and down his erect penis. His gaze seemed to be aimed at a spot just beyond her forehead. Caroline was talented at pleasing her lovers in several ways. She was a voluptuous woman who obviously enjoyed sex with Keith. Cynthia's attention was then captured by Greg's attempts to moisten her pubic area.

Marcia helped Brad with his condom. His penis was a little above average in length but very wide in girth. She had to stretch he condom to get it positioned at the base of his cock. She massaged his testicles and kissed the shaft of his erection as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Can you suck me a little? I'm so hot." Marcia almost pleased for his caress.

Brad got down from the couch and spread her legs apart. She was surprised at how well he worked his tongue around her labia. Marcia began to pant and make soft moaning sounds as he sucked her clitoris. She cupped her breasts and noted that her nipples were fully erect.

Greg stood up in bed, applied some lubrication to his erection, and cried out, "The last couple to come gets tickets to a Broadway show. Do it twice, without cheating, and you get a free meal--somewhere! On your mark, get set, go!"

He spread Cynthia's thighs and directed his penis into her vagina, this time with no complaints. She locked her legs around his waist and moved her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. She stretched her arms up above her head and uttered rapid soft cries of excitement.

Greg had found his pace and drove his erection as far as possible into her vagina. She winced once, but he withdrew and began again with less vigor. Her face was turning a pinkish red as she let herself go into his sexual entrapment. She had lost contact with her immediate self and was beginning to drown in waves of pleasure that coursed throughout her body. He felt that she was now at his mercy and he could inflict as much pain or pleasure as he wished on her compliant genital area.

Keith was thrusting into Caroline from behind; she was facing the two bodies on the bed, arching in concert and making loud moans as they moved closer to orgasm.

Caroline reached down and pinched Keith, indicated he should slow down. "Let's not be the first to come," she said turning around to face him. He withdrew his penis and let her lean back against him as he fondled her swollen breasts. Keith realized how passionate a lover she could be. Delaying their orgasm created a feeling of deep contentment within his body. He pulled her head around and kissed her at will and she thrust her tongue down his throat in response. They were truly melding together, breaking down the psychological barriers that had limited their union.

Brad and Marcia were locked together in a deep-breathing, passionate embrace. He had placed her legs over his shoulders and was driving his penis as deeply as possible into her vagina. Suddenly, she rounded her back and almost shouted out her orgasmic spasm; Brad had not quite finished and he continued to penetrate her with regular thrusts. His orgasm was equally powerful and they lay breathing hard side by side on the carpet next to the couch.

"God, that was wonderful, Brad. I never knew you were so passionate."

"Marcia, I've been in love with you for the last three years. I know Charlie comes first, but I've got to have you like this."

Marcia kissed him again and stroked his penis and the condom that was still in place. "Can you go again? I'm just want sex, sex...as much as I can get."

Brad, got up and noticed that Greg and Keith were still having sex although it appeared they were nearing a climax. He grabbed another condom and dried his penis with a towel. At the same time Marcia sucked his cock in a gesture of deep intimacy; she licked off the sperm and stroked his penis to bring about another erection.

Brad was stunned to see his penis surge upwards, almost painfully. Marcia fumbled with the condom and wasn't able to get it over the thick girth of his penis; he tried to help her but it was only partially on, not at all secure.

Marcia was breathing very hard, mumbling almost incoherently, and guided his erect penis to her vagina. She had shut out all concerns about contraception.

She began to move her hips wildly and Brad thrust as deeply as he could during his movements. They were locked into a ball of legs and hips gyrating in confusion. The world beyond them had been blocked out as they sought orgasm and relief.

Greg kept thrusting his erection into Cynthia's vagina and gasped as he came to an orgasm; she followed shortly afterwards and dug her nails into his back when she came with short, noisy bursts of sound.

Keith and Caroline reached their climax one minute later, shouting out, "We won! Last to come, last to come." They were both exhausted, breathing heavily and kissing each other in celebration.

Cynthia sat up in bed and gave Greg a kiss of congratulations. He had engineered her orgasm with the skill of a symphonic orchestra conductor. She felt completely drained and yet fulfilled. He did have potential in a sensual context; she was getting used to his knobby penis and the way he managed to give her vaginal orgasms with expertise.

Her hostility had lessened and she gave some thought to how he could fit into her future life. Cynthia would be working at a much higher level and she might find his corporate experience useful.

Keith was massaging Caroline's ample breasts, pinching the nipples, and kissing her on the neck, and fondling her pubis with a slow, purposeful caress. When motivated, Keith would always seek out Caroline's earthy sexuality, but in the end he would come home to Cynthia's warmth and their perfectly synchronized love making.

Cynthia felt that they all could be sexually active again and again. Her body was receptive to Greg's deep penetrations and experienced foreplay; she felt that, more and more, his sexual desires were melding with her way of life and future expectations.

They had not resolved the enigma of coloration and partner matching, even though Dr. Izarity had elucidated many aspects of their problem.

In spite of Greg's rugged masculinity in the bedroom, she would hold Keith very close to her; they had mated in every sense, emotionally and sexually. Greg would be useful in her professional life; his sexual prowess would be hers for the taking as she wished.

She now had copies of the tapes and pictures that featured Greg's indiscretions and Greg had documents that could be used to destroy Cynthia's career.

She had very little to fear from Greg's jealousy or abusive behavior as long as she could threaten him in her own aggressive manner. They would be mutually assured of inflicting permanent damage on each other if there was any form of blackmail.

A tacit truce had been agreed upon to offset any future vendettas.

Keith would treasure his woman in blue and their couplings would reinforce their unity of spirit and give them intense physical and restorative pleasure.

According to the supernatural selection process, they were compatible and "made for each other."

3 Months Later

Cynthia heard from Marcia a few months after the swingers' sex orgy at her apartment. Her message was matter-of-fact but carried an element of fear and uncertainty.

"Hi, lover girl. How's Keith doing? I'm so glad to hear that you've finally set a date and will be man and wife (old time stuff) soon. Keith, a church wedding guy? Surprised me.

"Some news of importance. Brad and I, as you know, have been seeing each other pretty regularly. We're very careful, but it seems that our second round at your party did the trick. I'm preggers...yes, siree, and it is Brad's.

"Silly guy wants to marry me after I ditch Charlie. No can do. We've got two youngsters and Brad doesn't make enough to handle three children. Charlie is a nice guy, but he doesn't put his heart into making me a real woman. For the time being, he thinks it's his (we've been pumping away a couple of times a week. Brad is Tuesday, Thursday, and an occasional weekend).

"I'm getting to be a loose woman, a real thigh-spreader with little guilt and no shame. Carpe diem. Any more swinger parties? Who knows, maybe I can meet another Brad or Greg who can make me spasm and moan...a lot.

" God, I used to be so straight-forward and predictable.

"Forget I said all this. Have you seen any more colorized guys at a distance? I hope not. With your looks, you could have your pick.

"Keith is a super nice guy. Keep him on a tight leash...yeah, sure.

"Text me when you can. Sis."

Cynthia found out, by chance, a few days later that she was also pregnant, but she and Keith could respectfully get married with a little sartorial adjustment to hide her swelling belly.

Things turn out in strange ways, don't they? At least no one in the office is colorized these days...according to Cynthia's account. Keith hasn't seen any brightly hued or irregular women where he works either.

But then one never knows when someone just might walk through the door...

Joanthan Sawyer

1...345678