Flawed Membranes and Lots of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia came over to Keith and sat astride his legs. She used a towel to dab at his body parts and kissed him fully on the lips.

"I'm sorry you had to witness all that... Frankly, I'm jealous of the way Caroline fucked you so aggressively. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself. It certainly seemed to be the case."

"Look, we did what we thought was good for our inquiry. Our sexual partners were colorized in a way that joined us sensually...No one else could see the coronae. It supposedly made us more receptive to a unique sexual connectivity. The cannabis was also a factor since our normal restraints were suppressed. Did you find anything out about your fuck-meister that you didn't know?"

"To be honest...as you say...he's pretty well-hung and gets a kick out of inflicting pain on his partners. He kept jamming his cock against my uterus, knowing full well that women don't like that technique. Once we adjusted, I had an above-average orgasm. He used his big knobby dick to good effect. I don't feel any special connection; frankly, if he's going to be a rammer-jammer, I'm not looking forward to sleeping with him again.

"You're more my type. Your cock slides in and fills me up without hurting me. I have violent climaxes when were in sync and moving together. I always look forward to the next time."

To Cynthia's surprise, Keith penis began to swell between her legs. He gripped her hips and pulled them against his body.

"To be honest, again, seeing you being fucked by that asshole really turned me on. I'd like to slit his throat but I don't have that option. How do you feel about another round with someone who cares deeply about you?

"Anytime. Let me wash off and I'll be right back. Don't move," Cynthia said as she moved toward the bathroom. Keith could hear the shower running; when she returned, she was holding the lubricant tube and a towel. She applied a dab to her vagina and then to Keith's penis as it came erect. With very little foreplay, she lowered herself onto this erection and moved wildly as though trying to extract his sperm with gyrations around his shaft. He shuddered as he came, clutching her to his body.

Later in bed, they discussed the evening and fell asleep side by side, undivided by the events of the day. Cynthia was certain that the consultation with Dr. Jazarity would reveal a clue as to what connected all participants in this bizarre sexual drama that was not of their choosing. Why were some colored and many others were not?

At work on Friday, Cynthia found herself as before immersed in a flood of paperwork, dealing with recent corporate mergers. There were a large number of forms that had to be filled out, representatives to communicate with about financial details, and the usual committee meetings to go over short and long-term corporate strategies.

During her coffee break, she checked her smart phone and found several messages that needed to be answered. Brad had texted to confirm Jazarity's meeting on Saturday which originally had been postponed.

Marcia, her sister, had texted to complain about some private detective who been in her neighborhood asking questions about Cynthia's childhood acquaintances and other issues that dealt with her college days. Who was his creep? Did she know about his investigation? Please advise.

Thirdly, Keith had left a text message saying that Greg that was asking about his past misdemeanors through the same private investigator. He was probing the car accident in which his fellow cadet had been killed. Obviously, as a lawyer, he was amassing negative information for some purpose, probably to use against them if necessary. They needed to discuss this when she got home.

Cynthia, after absorbing the shock of Greg's snooping around, texted Brad to confirm the Zoom meeting scheduled for Saturday evening. How would she handle Greg's presence after the unexpected orgy of a few days ago? She needed to devise a plan in accordance with Keith's wishes.

She made a note to learn more about Greg's over-sexed assistant, Caroline, and how she was unexpectedly introduced into their circle of colorized lovers and sexual partners. How did she appear "out of the blue," manipulated by another colorized member, Greg, who must have discovered that she was susceptible to the mystique; in short, he must have known about her selection for this designated "honor guard" by seeing her colored presence. Up until now, only dual partners could perceive their mutual colorations. Greg, more and more, was at the very heart of this enigma. Dr. Jazarity could possibly explain his role.

Her phone buzzed with a message from Greg, "Hi, lover girl. I'm still a little sore from the other night. Are we still on for Saturday evening? Need to know if rules and regulations are the same. Pictures and tapes from most recent encounter will be available. Still quid-pro-quo? G."

"To my knowledge, Saturday's a go. This time, be a gentleman and follow orders. Invite Caroline since she's a member of the group, if she can come. We're looking for a common thread. What's with the PI snooping around in our private lives? C."

Greg responded quickly, "Good. Caroline agreed...to please me. She's excited about Keith's smooth technique...I still am her number one guy, however. No poaching.

"The PI is protecting my ass, frankly. Don't trust certain people. Have a family and career to secure first. BTW, if the quid-pro-quo is in effect, get more lube. My cock was sore for two days after your twisting and turning. The tapes and pictures are top quality. You look sensational. G."

Cynthia shot back, "Look, creep. You almost pierced a part of my anatomy with your over-sized instrument of torture. Learn to respect female dimensions. Sex etiquette. Don't jam, stroke gently. Word to the wise. C."

Greg answered, "Damn. I'm getting aroused and I have a meeting in ten minutes. See you Saturday with other creatures of the medieval forest. Don't forget to prepare for loads of fun with number one. G."

Cynthia put aside her texting and tried to concentrate on the papers spread over her desk. She could see Greg's inflamed penis in her hand and then watching it being shoved into her vagina with masculine indifference.

His arrogance turned her off, but she sensed that he could captivate lots of women with his virile size and rough ways. Some women liked being tossed around and penetrated to the hilt.

In spite of having already taped their first session, Cynthia decided not to cancel the scheduled recording of the second tryst, just in case something happened that might prove to be useful.

Keith, she was certain, would agree to provide hallucinogenic products from the "head shop" that would make love-making less reflective but a more task-oriented undertaking; she would have plenty of lubricant as requested. If Caroline were there, she might bring her own, if needed.

According to Keith, she slipped over his cock with very little friction. Cynthia needed to have Keith by her side. He was accepting of her need for resolution through sex and she could put up with Caroline, knowing that he would return to be with Cynthia in the end.

Her phone buzzed toward the end of the day, "Hi, waiting at the apartment. Eat out or do supermarket ready-prepared cuisine? K."

"Let's eat in. Need to discuss multiple issues. C."

Just as she was packing her briefcase on the way out, her phone buzzed again. Now what? Cynthia asked herself. Another crisis?

"Hi, Sis. Just checking to see if Saturday night were open. Like to see a play downtown? I've got two extra tickets for you and Keith. M."

"Bless you, gal Got plans for that evening. Séance and consulation with Jazarity, Hungarian Gypsy mind reader. We hope to get resolution this time. C."

"Too bad. Charlie is going to a ball game with his buddies. Husbands' night out. I don't feel like doing it alone. What say I sit in on your séance? I'm really in to this mystery novel. Will be respectful and quiet as mouse. M."

Cynthia settled in a small park outside her building and tweeted her sister. "I'm inclined to refuse, but...we are a strange group. Sex partners trying to discover why they're linked. We do cannabis for relaxation and lowering of inhibitions. Afterwards, for additional information, we merge bodies from many angles. Very controlled orgy. Low risk. Safe sex. You could leave when uncomfortable. C."

Marcia replied after a short while. "Wow! You don't lead a dull life, Sis. Reminds me of your post-divorce days. I'm really hooked now. This séance sounds fascinating. If I'm horny and decent guy available who can keep mouth shut, I might give it a try. Things dull, dull in bedroom right now for us...and have been for long time. Need excitement. Condoms plentiful? You go girl. M."

"Low risk all around. My guy, other than Keith, well-hung, good moves, a little rough. Lawyer, Ivy League, big firm downtown. Discreet.

"He just likes to f.... a lot. We could share. Have no personal interest. Scientific experiment. Your choice. C."

"I'm in. Can I bring anything...food, contraceptives, etc.? M."

"Just as yourself. If you need reassurance, Brad can bring you. He needs to be discreet and willing to look and learn. No moral lessons or remonstrations. 7 p.m. sharp. A little early arrival for set up would be best. C."

Cynthia took the subway with some apprehension. Luckily, the grotesque creature from Hell did not appear. Still she didn't linger and walked directly to her apartment building looking cautiously in all directions.

Keith was casually dressed after a busy day at the office. He was drinking a martini and asked her how her day had gone. She poured herself a glass of red wine and filled him in on the most salient details.

"I'm sorry about having to deal with Greg again, but without him I don't think the séance would be effective. I don't have any proof, but somehow he plays a role in this mess. Call it intuition.

"Believe it or not, but my sister Marcia will be with us. She knows what it's all about--Greg, Caroline, what happened last time... Sexual component. I didn't mention the taping of the scene but that's something we can easily control. This time, no pictures by Greg or Caroline for general dissemination.

"Marcia's curious and horny. Charlie's more interested in sporting events than satisfying his wife. A good lay would do her a world of good at this point."

Keith began to pace around the apartment. "I told you last time that I would collaborate with you in this sexual witch hunt one time only..."

"But last time they tricked us and showed up early," Cynthia argued. "It really doesn't count."

Keith was staring out the window, and pursing his lips. "I told you this guy has a thing for you. Now that he's had you his way, he'll be a regular, mark my words. He's breaking up with his wife, screwing his secretary who fucks other men at his request, carries a firearm, and hires a private investigator to rummage around in your past looking for dirt. He's a dangerous man." Keith planted himself in front of Cynthia and grabbed her shoulders.

"If we go through with this charade, we may get some closure or at least understand why this very strange crap is taking place; if we repeat all the sex play, he'll try to conquer your resistance and make you a member of his harem.

"One thing is certain, he'll use Caroline as a distraction to break us up. She's a cold-hearted exploitative bitch. Sex for her is a means to an end.

"Honestly--I say that a lot--he wants to use you as a surrogate for his wife. Caroline seduces me and I disappear out of your life. You get used to his knobby cock and rough sex, and voil� --you become his trophy wife, big house in suburbs, ready-made children, social position, and lots of money. He's a catch: good-looking, great lover and fertile. You could easily add a couple of kids to the family. Nice life if you can get it."

Cynthia was dismayed by Keith's openness.

"I could never marry a man with his attitude toward women. I want you in my life as long as you're willing to stand with me. I'm flawed, Keith. We're all running from something or somebody. Even Greg, I'm certain, has his dark moments and dirty secrets he won't reveal.

"Help me this time, please. If Dr. Jazarity can't figure this out, then we'll play it by ear. Greg isn't my type of a loving future partner. He reminds me painfully of a married guy I had an affair with in my wild days.

"He was a prominent businessman in the community. He used me for sex. He had a large penis that he jammed into me in spite of my complaints. We engaged in all types of weird sex acts. We once did anal until I bled.

"He wanted it again and again although it was painful and frankly dangerous. He was good-looking, had lots of money that he spread around generously. I was around twenty-two and he was forty-three. There was no future and it ended badly...for me. His wife gave him an ultimatum and that was that."

Keith took her into his arms.

"If this is something you have to do---okay but let's be careful. This guy knows a lot people and could easily hurt us. I'll take care of the condoms and cannabis products. You've made an arrangement with the photographer I hope." Cynthia nodded.

"Good. We're ready to ride. One last thing, if Marcia gets involved, can you persuade her to keep everything to herself? We are walking on a very thin plank. Her husband Charlie would really come after us if he finds out. As a matter of fact, Marcia could be--for the evening--a good friend from college.

"Another thing I thought about. Let's pretend we're having a masked ball or something similar when we start the sexual stuff. I'll get masks for all of us; it would protect Marcia if she wants to get involved."

"That's a good idea. In fact, I had a similar plan to protect my sister. I'm not sure she understands what she's getting into." Cynthia said and pressed against Keith's chest, almost trembling. "We've got to get an answer to this goddam mess on Saturday."

Cynthia found it difficult to concentrate at work on Friday. She methodically went through the usual forms and correspondence dealing with IPOs and corporate shifts in ownership. There were two meetings that lasted a good portion of the morning in which she had to present her findings relative to balance sheets and the financial stability of several firms the brokerage house was dealing with. By ten o'clock she was already tired and headed to her coffee break with relief.

She noticed there were two text messages on her smart phone. The first was from Marcia.

"Hope this is okay. Brad wants to come to observe Dr. Jazarity's technique in handling the occult. He knows about the other stuff. He can stay and look, get involved, or leave. His choice. Do I need some Victoria Secret underwear? I'll be wearing a pretty sexy outfit. M."

"If Brad comes, he has to keep his mouth shut. Emphasize please. You can wear anything you want. Victoria Secret is overkill IMHO. You've got a great body. Greg would f....any woman who isn't disabled. Dependable contraceptives necessary. Condoms worn, but you never know. C."

Greg had also sent a text early in the morning. "Hi, there. OK for Saturday I hope. Man Friday Keith will take care of essential stuff like before. If not, I'll bring what I need for outstanding performance. Caroline still with me. What about Marcia, your college friend. Trustworthy? After the witchdoctor's analysis, we get involved with our games, okay?" G.

"Marcia is also a little sensitive about personal identity so we'll be wearing masks during games session. Bring your own or wear one of ours. Brad, M.'s friend, will be present. He's into the occult and Dr. Jazarity's séance technique. Scholarly type. May party or not. This time no videotaping, no still shops of participants. Agreed? C."

"My, my, we're getting paranoid. M. and Brad worthy of discretion and secrecy? If not, lights out. No can come. G."

"I can vouch for both. Lips sealed on both accounts. If we're lucky, we'll find something out Saturday. C."

Cynthia was on her way out when one of her superiors asked her to step into his office. "Cynthia, you are an extraordinary worker. Your reports today were top-notch. Some of the big-name brass have been considering you for a promotion. This requires, of course, a background check and possibly an interview with the vice-president and even a pro forma chat with the president. I just thought you might want to know that we really appreciate your contributions to the company."

Cynthia, for a brief moment, was silent. She was not expecting anything of this magnitude so soon with the company. At twenty-six, almost twenty-seven, this type of attention was unusual. With a promotion came an increase in salary, something she could use.

"It also helps, Cynthia, that you present yourself in a very professional manner. We were wondering if you might consider, in your new position, being a spokesperson for recruiting purposes. We are eager to hire the most talented people for our immediate needs.,,"

"Yes, Mr. Johansson, I would consider that an honor. Any way I can be of service to the company...."

After shaking hands and a brief hug, Cynthia left the office with her head swimming. Being a spokesperson implied TV commercials and interviews with public figures in a variety of media. She would, of course, have to travel to fulfill her duties in the new job.

Keith was very positive about her new responsibilities and promotion. Cynthia poured herself a drink and said, "I am thinking about the sex-fest we are having tomorrow.

"We are getting into something that could potentially be a professional disaster. Greg has pictures from my past indiscretions as well as the recent foursome with all its wacko, extreme stuff. Anyone who saw these would drop me like a hot rock. My career would be over. Not only in New York but elsewhere. Who would recommend me after this?"

Keith nodded in agreement. "We shouldn't be doing this, of course. But Greg has material that he could use to destroy both of us at will. He really wants to sleep with you again; if we pull out now, Jazarity will never deal with us after a second cancellation. Obviously, we wouldn't get a refund.

"Caroline is a loose cannon; Greg may or may not be able to control her. I think she's hoping to break us up, for her sake and for Greg's. She's texted me a few times already. She proposed we meet at her place to "talk about" our situation. She wants me to get addicted to her sexually and then emotionally. She has some idea that we are predestined to be together because of the coloration. It's getting weird."

Cynthia moved toward Keith and cupped his face. "You know how I feel about you. I hope you share my feelings...in fact I know you do. What we're doing is bizarre, but useful if we truly want to understand what's going on in our lives. Maybe Dr. Jazarity will be a flop or a miraculous oracle who can shine some light on this incredible dilemma.

"Let's face it. I don't want to see you fucking Caroline who is really into you, and I'm not looking forward to be "raped" by Greg, who just wants to dominate me with his big cock. His every wish is to break down my disgust and to make me come--with him in charge of each and every stroke. He wants me obedient and a plaything in his hands. That's not who I am, no way.

"And then we have Marcia and Brad. God knows how they will react. We could easily lose control and this orgy could go public in ways we can't anticipate."

Keith stepped back and declared, "If we cancel, as I said, Greg will get his revenge. Dr. Jazarity will not cooperate at all and we'll be back to square one. We are caught between the dark forces of our coloration and no effective way to protect our careers. We could pretend to be sick or something equally ridiculous, but that won't fly.

1...345678