Flawed Membranes and Lots of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've crossed the Rubicon, in Caesarian terms. There's no turning back."

Keith received the e-mail from Dr. Jazarity's office on Saturday afternoon with the Zoom entry codes scheduled for 7 p.m. The séance would last approximately one hour or more as needed. Keith needed to pre-test his equipment to make certain that there would be interference during the transmission.

As before, Keith has placed his cannabis container on the dining table with some party snacks for the "munchies" associated with pot smoking. The condoms were also evident in a jar seated close to the cannabis container. Each person would have to serve him or herself in due time.

At six-o'clock, Cynthia heard a knock on the door. Marcia and Brad were standing outside, with an anticipatory look.

"Hi, Sis. What do you think?" She was wearing a yellow bustier that enhanced the shape of her breasts and tight black pants that hugged her hips and legs. She looked, Cynthia thought, like a street walker on 49th street near Central Park.

"Great. You're right into the spirit of the occasion." Brad was wearing a very casual outfit; he had brought his notepad and camera to record the séance and nothing more. Cynthia reminded him that no pictures were to be taken of the participants, especially not of Greg or Caroline.

Brad checked out the apartment and was surprised to see the display of cannabis and condoms. It was obvious that he was unfamiliar with these objects that complemented a sex-party. He said nothing, just sat down and jotted a few notes on his pad.

Marcia nervously paced around, looking into the bedroom with the lubricant tubes and fresh towels fully in view. She noted the straight- backed wooden chair that was placed near the bed.

"Wow, you're the hostess with the mostest! " Marcia jokingly said to Cynthia. "Ready for some serious action, here. By the way, who goes with the chair?"

Cynthia explained that Keith and Caroline would be seated there, with her in cowboy position as they watched Greg and her on the bed.

"Do I get to observe? You're more experienced at this than I am. What about Greg? Would he agree to a dual fuck, a sisterly twosome?"

"You're getting ahead of yourself. We'll have to see what he has in mind. At any rate, Keith will be busy with Caroline. Remember: you're my friend from college, Marcia."

"Damn, I'm getting wet already. No matter--some guy has got to probe around in my privates this evening."

"I hope Brad will be okay. I don't think he's used to this sort of lechery." Cynthia motioned toward Brad who had positioned himself near the TV set.

"We'll see. He's a good, sweet guy. But he's a male with a penis. Who knows?" Marcia poured herself a strong drink of scotch and soda and nibbled at a cookie from the snack pile. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Cynthia assured her that everything was in order and they were awaiting Greg and Caroline's arrival.

Keith was in charge of the remote control that would activate the surveillance cameras on command. Cynthia, anticipating Greg's possible intrusion into her plans, had asked the photographer's helper to scan the apartment for any listening devices installed by Greg's P. I. After a thorough search, he found four small microphones that were then repositioned in areas where any discussion of importance wouldn't be picked up.

By the same token, Greg would still be hearing their voices, but from a different perspective. He might suspect something, yet the P. I. would have to be rehired and gain access to their apartment; this was not easy to do. The doorman had been alerted about intruders.

At six-forty, Cynthia heard a knock on the door. Greg and Caroline were in the hallway waiting to be invited in. Greg was casually dressed in an expensive blazer, an open-collared shirt, and tan golfing slacks. Caroline was wearing a tight-fitting, v-necked sweater and a dark blue skirt that showed off her lower thighs. She could have passed for a ladies magazine cover girl, promoting beach sportswear.

Greg leaned over to give Cynthia a peck on the cheek and handed her a well-sealed, large envelope.

"I thought I would give you this up front. It's an Oscar-winning performance from both of you. Enjoy."

Cynthia placed the envelope on a bookshelf for later viewing. She then introduced Greg and Caroline to Brad and Marcia.

Greg stared at Marcia's flagrant attire and said, "Nice to meet you. Our photographer for the evening....Brad, Cynthia has informed you, I'm certain, about our rules and boundaries concerning photography other than the Zoom conference...absolutely no filming of me, my assistant or other activities, understood?"

"I'm here just for the conference or to learn about the investigatory style Dr. Izarity will be using in his probing of the occult nature of coloration," Brad answered, shaking Greg's hand.

Greg turned to Marcia. "My, my what a gorgeous classmate you've invited to participate in our games," he continued, placing both hands, one atop the other, encompassing Marcia's right hand. "Unless, of course, you have a sincere interest in the scientific dimension of the occult and very little in our later get-together?"

Greg placed his left hand on her shoulder and slowly scanned her body.

"I've heard a lot about your attributes from Cynthia, Greg,"

Marcia replied, looking deliberately at his crotch. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Caroline intervened abruptly, "I don't know if Greg has explained how very close we are--personally and professionally. Keith can explain later what a special relationship we all have. We are a tight-knit group with few secrets." Caroline then moved toward Keith, placed her hands around his waist and kissed him briefly. "Keith and I are colorized still, although a little less so tonight. This creates a special bond that our witch doctor may elaborate on. We'll see."

Greg walked over to Marcia and said, "I'm going to pour myself a drink. Would you like to join me?"

Marcia smiled and let her body brush against his legs as she followed him to the table where the party complements were displayed. Cynthia was close behind and she whispered to Marcia, "Try one of the chocolate cookies. You'll be glad you did."

Marcia chuckled and bit into the cookie Cynthia produced. "I'll bet these will have an "uplifting" effect on our gentlemen guests. We women should have few barriers to expressing our deep-seated gratitude for their attention." Cynthia moved closer to her sister. "Go easy at first. You'll need to get the lay of the land, dear classmate. Hint, hint..."

Keith was fiddling with the TV set, punching in the entry code that connected them to their Zoom site. At seven o'clock sharp, the screen came alive with the sight of an academic office, decorated with books, memorabilia from Indian sources, a global map, and three young scholarly types seated respectfully in the background. Dr. Izarity came into view, wearing a multi-colored turban and sat in a large armchair. A pitcher of water was placed on a small table nearby.

Dr. Izarity's face was covered by a thick beard; he had deep brown piercing eyes that stared right through you. He scanned his audience, introduced himself and his associates before turning to the screen again.

"Whom do I have the pleasure of talking to?"

Keith spoke up. "I'm Keith MacIntosh, Dr. Isarity."

"You are, according to my notes, the individual who is at the forefront of the quest to understand why he initially perceived a colorized effect that hovered over the woman he is now intimate with; she in turn notes that he alone among a group of males was colorized. The attraction that ensued was mutual and profound. You are now contemplating marriage. Is that correct?"

"Yes, it is," Keith responded.

"Now, I assume your fiancée is present. Please sit side by side and face the screen.

Cynthia squeezed in beside Keith. "There is still a slight penumbra or dark light band that connects both of you. The original colors have been dissipated. I have been trained to see bonding effects that join two emotionally connected individuals. I also understand that there two other participants who have also experienced this coloration phenomenon. Please step forward and face the screen."

Keith motioned Caroline and Greg to move forward.

Greg seemed reluctant to participate, but Keith reminded him that the remainder of the evening depended on his cooperation.

"Your name, sir?" Dr. Izarity asked. "Greg Coleman." "And I see that you have counter-banded with Cynthia, is this correct?"

"I'm not sure what counter-banded implies?" Greg said, puzzled.

"It is a partially negative linking of two souls or, if you wish, personalities."

"Why would this be the case? When we first met, we were complete strangers."

Dr. Izarity inquired bluntly, "Do you feel a strong sexual attraction to this woman, Cynthia?"

"Yes. She was and is a very attractive person," Greg replied.

"Ah," Dr. Izarity exclaimed. "Your bond is partially broken and your coloration has gone negative."

"I'm sorry but I'm not following you."

"I feel there is another woman present with whom you are having sexual relations?"

Caroline's voice was subdued and monotone. "He has been my lover for almost two years. I am also his employee. He is a married man who is divorcing his wife."

"Yes, the patterns of bonding seem to be more distinct," Dr. Izarity stated. "The link between Greg and Caroline is more earthily based. It responds to sexual attraction, to the wish to be joined physically but not spiritually. It has a temporary aura; however, the bond between Keith and Caroline is a product of insecure colorization. This implies an attraction that can be "secured" or transformed into a more perfect unity, yet the "Yanwing" or social force/equity is negative. This creates an obstacle that must be overcome. I see that sexual bonding has already been initiated, but hesitantly. If pursued vigorously, this can possibly rupture the negative barriers that block this union."

Cynthia looked at Keith for reassurance. He reached over and patted her shoulder fondly and smiled.

Dr. Izarity again scanned the viewing audience. "I see another woman present who is emitting contradictory signals. I suspect she is conflicted in sexual loyalties. She has not so far experienced colorization, but I am recording a high level of sexual desire without a specific focus. Her bond is not with anyone present. She falls into the "han-wan-do" category of being sexually misdirected. Her signals will only be superficial and not disruptive of more intense bonding."

Marcia gave a sigh of relief that no one mentioned her name.

Dr. Izarity paused to confer with his assistants. After a few minutes, he returned to his chair and announced,

"What I will say is based on an incomplete analysis of the personal dynamism among those who have been colorized. The most relevant issue is to explain the cause and ultimate consequences of this paranormal phenomenon.

"Colorization of two individuals is symbolic of future connectivity; however, this potential union can be effected only after several stages have been accomplished.

The first level or stage is the recognition or becoming aware of the colorizing effect. The two recipients will mutually acknowledge a colorizing bond.

The second stage, following recognition, is to form a passageway to union through initial contact and the pursuit of mutual interests. This is called in our culture "dating" or pre-marital understanding of each one's spirit or "wombelam" in our terms.

"The third stage is the natural transition from "wombelam" to "linguam-kora" or the introduction of the penis into the vagina during sexual intercourse. The principle of this connectivity is in part pleasure but also the joining of spirit and mutual destiny.

" The fourth and final stage is the "combaluam" or the fabrication of the protective shield, generated by repeated "linguam-kora," that envelopes the body and collective unity of the two lovers.

"If the invisible membrane is somehow shredded or damaged, the essence of unity is released into the ambient, gaseous-like atmosphere that surrounds each person involved.

This produces a lack of connectivity and prevents the membrane from being effective. The colorization effect is produced by a slight tear in the protective shield or "cocoon" that envelopes the person in search of a partner. The alternative colorization of the future mate, also the result of a tear in their protective covering, responds to the tone or density of the colorization effect. This produces a powerful almost magnetic attraction of the two beings involved.

"As we have explained, physical unity through sexual connectivity or intercourse causes the two "cocoons" or invisible membranes to be repaired, thus the diminution of coloration as observed by the two lovers.

"Without extensive tests and analyses, we are unable to determine the cause of the different shades you have observed. However, coloration is indicative of mating impulses, very much the same way the animal kingdom makes use of colors to join male and female species.

"I realize," Dr. Izarity summarized, "that this is a great deal of information. You may have questions that I will attempt to answer within the realm of possibility."

Brad quickly intervened and questioned Dr. Izarity about the menacing tones and colorizing of threatening presences such as Cynthia had encountered in the subway. "There are dark forces at work in the creation of protective shields; flaws of the cocoon-effect can be broached by hostile entities, alerting us to the presence of danger. This is very similar to the endocrine system in the human body...the fight or flight syndrome."

Greg and Caroline asked questions about the connectivity of casual sexual partners as opposed to the more emotionally committed; Cynthia was puzzled about previous colorizations she had experienced with unknown males that had not been productive but only transitory.

Brad came back with a number of more technical references to parapsychology and the possibility of connecting to parallel influences that emanated from unseen forces that we lived within, but could, at a moment's notice, be introduced into our normal sphere of active sensibility.

Dr. Izarity replied that this occurrence was relatively common but would require extensive research and verification.

After almost an hour and a-half, Dr. Izarity stood up and thanked his audience for their attention and probing questions. He mentioned that if anyone wished to investigate these phenomena in greater detail, they could visit his web site (listed at the bottom of the screen). Special visits could be arranged to probe these occurrences in greater depth for $250.00 per hour.

Since intensive contact through sexual intercourse was at the heart of repairing the flawed membrane that protects our being, highly trained coaches or specialists were available at negotiated rates from $300.00 per hour up to $500.00 per hour depending on the degree of intimacy required. Dr. Izarity wished everyone the best, waved good bye, and the screen signed off.

"Well, that was a graduate-level course of sexual intimacy as a means of curing all our ills," Greg exclaimed heading for the table of complements and food.

"I guess we're colorized because we were looking too hard for a partner and we busted a protective gasket...letting our colored essence flow out." Keith opined, shaking his head.

"Brad, you've got this on tape, don't you?" Cynthia asked and Brad nodded, indicating as well the copious notes he had taken.

"Dr. Izarity is a brilliant mind and a bridge between Western and Oriental thought concerning the nature of organic being." Brad was delighted he had come to record the séance and discussion. "It is somewhat reminiscent of the "élan vital" or life force that Henri Bergson, the French philosopher, espoused in the late nineteenth century."

Caroline moved closer to Keith and murmured, "Well, if we have repeated "linguam-kora," then our barriers will be overcome. More sex for a healthier mind and soul, as I understand his conclusions. I don't object to this remedy."

Greg lifted up his drink and said, "Let's toast the illustrious doctor and his profound insights into our quandary. I suggest we begin to apply his curative principles tonight by joining the cocoons and healing any defective ones among us.

"First of all, Cynthia has blessed us with an educational film...with the assistance of Caroline and myself, not to mention Keith... of how to effectively heal our traumas of the past with "linguam-kora" in various positions and angles. Cynthia, my dear, would you kindly demonstrate the way to get our organs stimulated by showing us a few minutes of our most recent filmic creation?"

Cynthia hesitated; she then took Brad and Marcia to one side and warned them about the graphic nature of the film, with nudity and lurid sex acts they might find offensive or shocking.

"Sis--sorry, classmate--I'm starting to see everyone joined together by "linguini"--whatever, or sex connections I might be a little shocked to see but I'll be learning a lot. I want to have a life beyond Charlie's clumsy pumpings twice a week. It's not right but critical to my sanity!"

Brad--whom Cynthia viewed as an uninterested observer--added unexpectedly, "I might give the impression of being up-tight but, believe it or not, I was married a while back. I've got a son who lives with his mother. We had some wild moments."

Cynthia walked back to the table where she poured a glass of wine and began to eat a cannabis-laced chocolate bar. She nodded to Greg who inserted the DVD into the television.

He spoke out in his usual authoritarian voice, "Loyal viewers of linguam-koa, as we did previously, we must now completely disrobe and display our bodily features. After the showing, we shall pair off as before; however, Marcia dear, have you selected a suitable partner to satisfy your immediate needs?"

Marcia began to undress with a slight hesitation. Her breasts burst out of the restrictive bustier and swung free. She massaged them briefly and then stepped out of her pants and silk panties. For the occasion, she had shaved her public area.

In a gesture of freedom, she lifted her arms over her head and twisted her torso in a relaxing movement.

"You are indeed a treasure," Greg said admiringly from the TV set. "Come on, everyone. We should follow Marcia's example. Chop, chop."

Cynthia disrobed with practiced ease, leaving her clothes in a neat pile near the table. She massaged her breasts as well, swinging them from one side to the other.

Keith and Brad undressed in an awkward male fashion. Marcia walked behind Brad and helped him get out of his tee-shirt and blue jeans that he was struggling to take off. He quickly got out of his jockey shorts and rubbed his groin area.

Marcia was surprised to see his penis half-erect. She had imagined a less virile member from a specialist in theoretical physics.

Marcia rubbed his back and repeated Cynthia's cautionary advice: he could watch or he could participate as he chose.

Brad turned slowly and put his hands on her breasts. "You are a stunning woman. I've wanted to do this for a long time."

Greg boomed out again, "We all look ready and prepared for extensive, probing 'linguam-koa.' Now, with Cynthia's assistance, let's view her stellar performance in sexual dexterity and passion, ably assisted by other members of the cast."

Keith had positioned himself next to Cynthia; Greg and Caroline were thigh-to-thigh, stretched out on the floor next to the couch.

The DVD came on with a musical background and a voice-over that was chronicling every movement. Pseudonyms were used for each personage although faces and body parts were in full view.

1...345678