Flea Market Flash

Story Info
A mature married couple has a fun day at the flea market!
2k words
4.44
4.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylooking
nylooking
26 Followers

A fictional story based on the fantasies we have discussed over the years!

All participants are of legal age, and any resemblance to any actual true happenings are coincidental.

Ild like to thank Roper Trace for his proof read/ editing suggestions.

Im not a seasoned writer, so please forgive any errors i may have missed in editing.

**********************

I'll start with a little description of ourselves. I'm 62, a bit of a belly, ( truck driver hazard) 6', around 220, but in fair condition. Linda is 60, 5'9", 150 ish. Her boobs are slightly lower than they used to be, but still quite firm, 38 C cups, with beautifully pink areolas and sensitive nipples that get hard and stick out a good half an inch! They look like the tips of my fingers. She says they sometimes feel like they are wired directly to her clitoris!

She keeps her pussy lips shaved, and a short well trimmed bush above her clit.

She has just a slight post menopausal belly.

We have a couple of grown and married daughters, and 4 lovely grandchildren.

Sometimes on weekends when we have too little ambition to do constructive things like yard work, or when it's too hot to do much outdoors at home, we go to a local flea market. It is a very well attended flea, and there are usually a couple of hundred vendors scattered around about 5 or 6 acres of grassy fields.

Shoppers number in the thousands on very busy Sundays!

We have certain things that we look for, and other things that we like to look at, but we are mostly there to people watch, and for Linda to show off her ample charms! It turns me on to no end to stay back and watch her being watched.

One of our favorite outfits for her to wear is a light blue sleeveless sundress that can be very transparent with the sun behind her, Showing a clear enough silhouette that if one looks they can see the meaty lips of her pussy hanging down. Her nipples show through in the right light too.

It's cut to mid thigh.

The neckline in back is cut to a deep scoop, almost to her ass crack, and the front buttons from its deep VEE neckline to the hem.

The arm holes are very deep as well, showing plenty of side boobage!

It would look silly with a bra, because the straps would show.

She always starts with a couple of buttons undone on the bottom, and one on top.

I like to stand off 20 or so feet away, and watch her bend over a table full of jewelry, and try on rings and stuff,while the sellers get an eyeful of her luscious 60 + year old tits. The front of her dress usually gaps open to allow one to look down in, between her cleavage, right down to her belly button!

She will spend more time if it's a cute young guy than an older guy, or a woman. Some vendors are better than others to show off to.

Many of the vendors will set up displays on the ground, on tarps.

Linda will squat with her knees appropriately spread for other shoppers walking past to see up to her pantyless, well trimmed pussy.

She gets extra attention from some of the vendors, and even gets free stuff occasionally from some of them!

Last weekend it was very hot and humid, so we decided to go take a leisurely walk around the flea! There were tons of scantily clad shoppers, as well as some lady sellers that were dressed for the heat in halters and thin, airy skirts.

One vendor, who we had seen there before, and purchased from, was selling vintage ladies clothes and jewelry was our first stop.

This day there was a couple manning the booth.

The guy Jake, had on a very oversized tank top, and very worn, and very short,cutoff jeans.

The girl, Leslie, who we usually saw manning this booth, had on a very loose fitting halter style sundress.

Light yellow with a string that tied around the neck, and another sort of belt/tie around the midsection. Her back was completely bare.

About half of her side boob showed, and if she bent forward her tits pushed forward enough to see all the way across under both meaty tits and out the other side. On top of that it let her large dark areolas show through the fabric. Her nipples always looked hard to me!

My impression from her actions, and past conversations, was that maybe she swung both ways!

Linda looked at some of their jewelry, bending enough that they both got great titty views from their lawn chairs, behind the display.I watched as he came to the table to help her pick her sizes and styles. She tried some rings,but they were not what she wanted. Jake had an erection poking down the leg of his shorts before Linda was done looking at rings.

The head of his thick circumcised cock almost sticking out of the leg of his shorts.

She saw it, and commenced to tease him with more peeks!

Next Linda walked over to their clothing displays, she squatted facing toward them, and started looking through the clothes on the tarp, picking out 2 or 3 items she liked. The whole time both had a clear view up to her bare, nicely trimmed pussy!

She found a few things she liked, but wasn't sure of the fit.

The lady seller came over to assist her in trying them on. There were no changing rooms, but Linda slid the first piece over her sun dress.

It fit well, but was shorter than the sundress. Leslie came over and helped her smooth it out over her tits, copping a liberal feel of Linda's treasures.

Then Leslie knelt next to Linda and reached under the skirt, rolling the bottom of the sun dress underneath up so it was hidden by the shorter skirt. Linda said the backs of Leslie's hands were brushing her pussy as she stuffed the sun dress up under the new skirt. She thought it seemed to be on purpose, and judging by her nipples, Leslie suddenly looked to have chills in spite of the oppressive heat and humidity.

The " accidental" touching continued through several outfits.

At one point Linda pulled one piece off over her head, and the sun dress caught on it momentarily, and pulled it completely above her trimmed bush and shaved lips, giving everyone around that cared to look a show.

We bought a couple of outfits, and continued to wander through the vast isles of antiques and treasures!

As we wandered I started to take notice of several stalkers that were following up around from a distance!

They must have noticed Linda's show for Jake and Leslie!

We found another clothing vendor with stuff piled on a tarp, and Linda made a show for the stalkers, and the young lady selling the stuff, but found nothing she liked.

The lady did well selling a few items to one of the stalkers though!

Eventually we grabbed some lunch from a food truck, and sat at a picnic table. There was no way for Linda not to show off her pussy when she swung her legs around on the attached bench.

Several people noticed I think, but one young guy, probably half our age, steered his wife to the next table over, sitting her with her back to Linda, while he slid into the other side facing us. He had a great view from There as I slid my hand up Linda's leg, and discreetly undid another button.

He suddenly had a tent in his sweat style shorts!

Linda even looked him in the eyes and smiled at one point, and spread her legs a bit more!

When we finished and got up to go, his wife seemed to be ready to leave too, but after watching Linda swing out of the bench, he seemed to be pleading with his wife to just sit a bit longer! He had to let his swelling problem go away!

There was not much more that lent a flashing vibe for us, so we headed to our car. The young, college aged guy at the gate was stamping hands, in case we wanted to come back in, but found himself tongue tied when after stamping my hand, Linda pushed her boobs up, and formed a shelf, above the neckline of her sundress, then had him stamp the top of one! He couldn't even talk!

Our car, actually a full sized Tahoe SUV, sits quite a bit higher than most surrounding cars, so a few of them might have gotten flashed too, as Linda climbed in.

She reached over and felt my semi hard cock, then told me to " take the highway home but don't pass the trucks too quickly" it didn't stay semi hard, and was instantly fully engorged!

With it being a Sunday, there were not many trucks, but a few did get to see her sweet thighs, and most of her tits!

When we got home, I pulled into the garage, and before I could climb out, she had my door open, my shorts down around my ankles, and her sun dress completely off. She grabbed my hard 7" cock and swallowed it in a single move.Her talented mouth, on top of the day's erotic events, had me shooting my load in her mouth in no time! Afterwards, she kissed me deeply, with the taste of my own load still lingering on her tongue, and said now it's your turn! We moved to our secluded deck, unfurled the big umbrella, and she sat down on a reclining patio lounger, moving the back down to the flat position. Her legs hung over each side, with her feet resting on the floor.

I kissed, nibbled, and licked my way up one leg, starting at her knee, avoiding her dripping pussy, then across her pubic mound, and down the other side! She laid back moaning for me to " lick it already please" as she pulled and twisted her hard nipples. I teased her for a few minutes by blowing on her engorged clit, and now very red and swollen outer labia, before I sunk my tongue into her sweet wet cunt and licked from the bottom to the top a few times. I took her clit between my lips, and sucked it hard, at the same time I stuck two fingers into her and curled them up to push against her little rough spot at the top of her pussy. In just seconds she was squirting love juice all over my beard! Her thighs clamped down on my head, making me glad I'd thought to remove my glasses! I had to grab her thighs to keep her from hurting my neck!

Then she went limp, still twitching a bit.

Before she had completely stopped her shaking and convulsing I slid up and drove all of my thick 7" cock all the way into her in one thrust! Her orgasm seemed to just roll from one to another as I drove hard into her, keeping her orgasm going, and in only a few minutes, when I came in her drenched love hole, I was dripping with her juices all the way up onto my stomach!

We just collapsed together on the lounger, my shriveling cock eventually softening enough to slip from her as we held each other closely!

I think we might have actually dozed for a few moments after exerting that hard!

Once we caught our breath, we walked over to the pool and dove in, rinsing the sweat and our mixed juices off.

We spent the next few hours just floating around in the pool, making out like teenagers, and talking about our day's adventures, vowing to make it even better next time if that is possible!

Once the sun went down we ate a light dinner, showered, and slid into our bed, where we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, almost immediately!

Two sixty plus's year old grandparents who spent the day acting like teenagers!

nylooking
nylooking
26 Followers