Flesh for a Third Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my trousers open to reveal the material underneath. Blue, with a Moomin pattern. "More!" called Allie with a laugh.

Instead, I turned to stand with my back to them. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband, I lowered my trousers inch by inch until they were around my knees.

Then I kicked them off, together with my socks, and turned round again. My cock was tenting my shorts. A wet patch had formed where my precum had oozed out.

I went to stand before the ladies. "Is this what you want?"

Mel's eyes were focused on the bulge in my shorts. One hand came up slowly and pulled away the material. My shaft bounced back. She grinned and kissed my head. "I want you." Suddenly she rose. "But first I want you to eat me."

My balls were aching, but this was one task I was happy to complete first. I fixed my shorts and lowered myself to my knees. Grasping Mel's hips, I brought my face to her pussy and inhaled. Beneath the rosemary, her scent was as intoxicating as ever.

I pulled her towards me and ran my tongue along her lips. They parted at the lightest touch, arousal coating my chin. Her tart sweetness ran into my mouth and sent a shiver down my spine. I still can't believe that this gorgeous, sexy woman is mine!

I became aware of movement, then strong fingers closed over mine on Mel's thighs. Mel gave a grunt and shifted her hips back. Allie was behind her, exploring her crack with her tongue.

My lips found Mel's button, and I sucked it into my mouth. She gasped and her hips came forward again as I teased with my tongue. She had one hand in my hair, fingers clenching and unclenching.

I sensed more than heard a soft chuckle from Allie. I realised she had her tongue in Mel's arse. In and out she probed, bringing more moans from Mel and drawing the angle of her hips back towards her.

My lips let go of Mel's button and I focused my attention on her slit. My tongue found her entrance and teased it. My chin was touching Allie's, and we matched our rhythms together, in and out, in and out.

Then I decided it was my turn again. My lips returned to Mel's clit. It was hard, swollen, easy to suck into my mouth and flick with my tongue. Mel's breath was ragged, her legs were trembling beneath my fingers. She was getting close.

Allie seemed to notice it too. The rhythm we'd found before continued, picking up pace and intensity, directed by Mel's shivers and soft cries.

Then her body tensed and her cry became a breathless gasp. Allie and I continued our onslaught, holding tight so that Mel couldn't escape. A spasm ran through her body, then another. "Yes... yesss..." she wailed, "ssstop... yesss..."

Her clit in my mouth became soft again, and I lessened the pressure of my tongue, guiding her gently back down to earth. Behind Mel I sensed Allie doing the same. Mel's fingers were still clutched tight in my hair, and her weight began to press down on my head.

Carefully I rose, running my arms up her sides to support her as she collapsed against me. Her face was wet with sweat that plastered her dark curls to her forehead and the sides of her neck. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was heavy, hot against my neck as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

Allie rose too, and pressed her naked body against Mel's back. Her hands rubbed her shoulders. "That was fun."

I grinned at her past Mel.

Mel lifted her head a fraction. "You two are evil. That was..." She trailed off with a deep sigh.

A twitch from my cock reminded me that it wanted attention. More precum had oozed out, leaking through the material of my shorts to leave a wet snail trail across Mel's stomach.

She felt it too. "Someone wants attention down there," she murmured in my ear.

"I think we all want attention." I met Allie's eye and grinned again. "You're the only one who's been getting it, though."

Part of me wondered how Mel wanted to proceed with Allie. We'd never had a threesome, never talked about bringing someone else in. Was she only groping Allie to tease me? I wondered. Or is she going to take it further?

"We ought to do something about that then." She pushed herself off me and turned to face Allie. "What do you think?" She kissed her friend on the mouth, slowly at first, then faster, passionately.

My cock was pressed into Mel's crack. I was slightly disappointed that her attention wasn't on me, but I was very interested to see where this was going.

I found out soon enough. Mel pushed Allie onto the bed. Allie gave a small laugh as she fell and bounced. The motion sent the clamps on her nipples flying off, leaving red marks against the paler pink.

Mel leaned forward and kissed them in turn. Her arse was pointed in my direction, her crack still gleaming from where Allie had been licking. Below, her lips peeped out between her dark curls.

Mel moved her head lower across Allie's stomach until she was bent nearly double. A few awkward giggles, then Allie scooted up the bed and Mel kneeled down between her legs. Her arse was still in the air, right before my cock.

Deciding I'd waited long enough, I tore off my shorts and guided my head towards her lips, up and down, pressing harder and harder. She bucked back against me, head thrown back. I paused at her entrance and let my cock ease itself forward. She gasped, and I stopped with my head just inside her while she adjusted to its presence.

In short, jerky movements she rocked back and forth on her knees, pressing herself a little further onto my shaft each time. Her heat enveloped me as I watched my cock vanish inside her.

When I was all the way in she stopped and looked over her shoulder at me. She wore that mischievous smile that told me she was in full control. "Go slow," she whispered. "Don't distract me from my first taste of pussy. Just watch."

I could have exploded inside her there and then. By some miracle I didn't, although my cock gave a twitch that made her gasp.

She rested her hands on the bed and lowered her face towards Allie's pussy. Allie's eyes were on her face, and I knew Mel was gazing back, gauging her reaction. Then Allie's head went back, her eyes closed, her lips parted and she gave a gasp. "Right there," she whispered. Her hands came up to hold Mel's head.

I tried to keep still, only moving in and out gently, while Mel's face pressed forward between Allie's legs. I could see her jaws working, and Allie's body responded. She twisted on the bed, her legs moving, her fingers twining in Mel's tight dark curls.

I kept my hands on Mel's hips, holding her close against me. If she moved her body too much, I knew, I'd lose control and start pounding away. As long as we kept still, I could keep a grip on myself and enjoy the sight before me.

Allie's breath was rasping in her throat. Her hands came up to her breasts, where the red marks from the clamps were still visible. She pinched her nipples between thumb and forefinger, pulling them out, rubbing them, then squeezing her boobs.

A red flush spread from her neck to her chest and a shiver ran through her. Her breath became a series of rapid gasps.

Mel gave a muffled chuckle and seemed to double her efforts. Her hips bucked back against mine, and I started to move in and out of her. The tingle in my balls that heralded my climax was almost immediate.

Suddenly Allie gave a wail. Her body twisted sideways on the bed, first one way, then the other. Mel's fingers grasped at her hips, holding on tight as she tried to follow Allie's movements with her mouth.

It was enough to push me over the edge. My orgasm swept through me like a sudden flood, exploding in an instant from that first tingle into a wave of white fire. My head swelled up inside Mel and I thrust deep inside her and released.

Another wave shot through me, and another, and then I was twitching and shivering, my knees wobbling, and I saw that Allie had rolled over onto her side and Mel's face was pressed into the mattress as my climax came to an end.

I let myself fall onto the bed as well, careful not to dislodge my cock from the warmth of Mel's pussy. She pressed her back against my chest, and we lay together, trying to catch our breath.

Mel turned her face towards mine, and I leaned forward to kiss her. Her chin was glistening, and I tasted Allie's pussy on her lips, her tongue. The thought was enough to make my cock swell up again, drawing a gasp of protest from Mel.

So instead of thrusting away, I put my arm around her and pulled her close. On her other side, Allie had rolled over to look at us. Mel reached out and drew her near.

We lay there, all three of us taking in deep breaths. My cock gradually subsided, but not without letting me know that it was eager to continue at a moment's notice.

I tried to speak, and realised that my throat was dry. So I pushed myself upright and let my cock slide out of Mel. "I need a drink."

Mel looked up as I rose from the bed. "There's wine in the fridge. Bring the bottle."

Allie nodded. "Wine sounds good. And I'm too comfortable to move from here."

Mel giggled, and they put their heads together and kissed.

Realising with a thrill that the afternoon wasn't over, I hurried to the kitchen. The bottle was in the fridge, as promised, and I grabbed three glasses from the cupboard.

On my way back to the bedroom my eye fell on my laptop and phone, and I remembered my message to the Board.

For a moment I hesitated, then decided I'd better check whether I'd got a reply. Tucking the bottle under my arm, and ignoring its cold wetness against my naked skin, I picked up my phone.

Several new messages. One was from Linda, a tirade about going behind my back and a warning that she wanted to speak to me tomorrow. I scrolled down through the rest until one caught my eye. "Huh!"

I made my way to the bedroom, reading as I went. It was short and to the point.

Mel looked up as I entered. Seeing that I had my attention on my phone she rose and took the bottle and glasses. "What's up?"

"I just got a message from the COO. 'Great work on the Finley report. I like your concise style of writing.' She wants to talk about that promotion." I grinned at Mel. "I guess I do my best work when I'm watching you."

12