All Comments on 'Flesh for Fantasy'

by StillStunned

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun7 months ago

5 Big Stars and a Favorite! So sensual and so well written. Loved the ending, too.

Crazytrane77Crazytrane777 months ago

Don't normally read E&V stories, but I like this one.

PS There will be a Part 2, right? ;)

AchtungNightAchtungNight7 months ago

That ending was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars, great job, I was rooting for him, but in the back of my mind I knew he'd get caught, guys always get caught. Thankfully she has a sexual sense of purpose and humor.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipper6 months ago

Nicely done. I'm glad he watched, any man would have, and I was glad she didn't seem to mind. Next episode should be really spicy!

TrackpinTrackpin6 months ago

Oil in the shower …

countdowntolov3countdowntolov32 months ago

Fun! Thanks for sending me here.

"For an instant it was covered in her white cream, then the water from the shower rinsed it clean."

Nice, efficient imagery. I appreciate the little "messy" touches like this and Mel sniffing the dildo. Makes it feel more like peeping on intimate private time. Though I guess the last line recontextualizes that O.o

Djmac1031Djmac10312 months ago

Okay, um. Damn. Why haven't I read this sooner??? It's right up my alley lol.

Love the clifhanger ending BTW.

ErodicusErodicusabout 2 months ago

A highly enjoyable voyeur story. I can identify with your fascination with the mist-free mirror. It reminded me of a story my gf told me about being spied on by her young cousin. She hadn't known at the time but he confessed to her many years later when he was full of booze that he'd watched her showering through the crack in the door. He said hers were the first tits he'd seen in the flesh. She had the most superb tits I've ever seen, so I could understand his excitement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillStunned@StillStunned
I love redheads, cats and writing dirty stories. --- FAQ --- Q: Any redheads in particular? A: Yes, my wife. Q: Your avatar shows a cat. Are you...? A: No, I'm not a cat. I'm a fat middle-aged bloke. Q: Who do you write your stories for? A: I write strokers for my wife's en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES