Flight 103

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Present Day:

The announcement that Flight 103 had landed and was now at the gate brought me back to reality. I hadn't seen Pauline in nearly ten years, nine and a half to be precise. Standing at the bottom of the escalator I was waiting to see her descend and get my big hug. No one in our family is very tall, I was the second tallest at five foot ten, I knew Pauline was somewhere around five foot six. Scanning the crowd I didn't find her, had she missed her flight? No, she texted me just before they landed.

I was startled when from behind me came a familiar voice. "Hello handsome, new in town?"

As I spun I was as surprised as I could be, standing in front of me was not the woman I'd seen off 9 years ago, before me was a woman at least forty pounds overweight with huge protruding breasts. They had to be a DDD/F size, or an E if you're from the UK. That's the equivalent of six inches of flesh standing out from your body. I remembered reading an article at some point that said a DDD cup was the equivalent of four kittens, soft and fun, but what a handful to try and take care of.

Her hair was longer than previously, well past her shoulders, her torso was bigger around, her waist was thick and her thighs were sort of like a large bone in ham. What hadn't changed at all was her beautiful face, she always did have the most alluring facial features, her body may have increased in size, but her natural beauty hadn't faded. As I reached to hug her I felt the mass of tit flesh pushing between us, I could get my arms around her but only just, my fingertips touched but no way were my hands going to overlap.

Giving each other a big "muwahh" kiss on the cheek I took her arm and guided her toward baggage, she reached down holding my hand. I got the feeling she needed to feel safe and accepted. She'd married an Englishman right after college and moved to London with him, we'd last seen one another at our dad's funeral. We got her bags and headed to my place grabbing Chinese takeout on the way, we had an evening to sit and catch up, I didn't have to teach the next day so sitting up and talking smart over a beer or two wouldn't be an issue. As we left the Chinese place she asked if I had any wine, I told her I had some red and some white that had never been opened and had no idea if it was any good or not. She asked why I bought it if I didn't drink it.

"Oh, I didn't buy it. They were gifts from people who think they always must bring something if they visit. Like I said, I have no idea if it's the good stuff or junk, but you're welcome to it. I have plenty of cold brewskies if it's junk."

At the house we chatted over supper, nothing heavy, who was here and who was there, stuff like that. After we cleaned up I told her I was going to get into something more comfortable, she said she would do the same. With an odd look on her face she stepped next to me.

"Will it bother you if I don't wear a bra under my sweatshirt? Taking that damned harness off is the highlight of my day, I'll be careful not to wiggle them around too much."

With my arm around her shoulder's I kissed the top of her head and told her, "Let the girls run wild."

I was in my easy chair when she came out looking refreshed. I asked why she hadn't taken her bra off.

"I did, it's hanging on the bathroom door."

My shock must have shown, "Why don't you think I took my bra off?"

"Not sure sis, as large as your breasts are I thought they'd hang down more. Don't be mad at me."

"I'm only 41 Darryl, gravity hasn't completely taken over my body. They're heavy but they still stand out. See."

She smoothed the lower half of her shirt causing her breasts to point straight ahead. I was impressed, were they not my sisters I'd set a course to get my hands around them and the thick nipples into my mouth. I gave her the short version of the demise of my marriage, including the infidelity which was the deal breaker. When I asked about her situation she hung her head and began to cry. Being a man, and a brother, I got up and sat next to her on the couch putting my arm around her holding her against the side of my body.

When the sniffling ended she started. "It was okay for the first year or so, then it all went to hell. I gained a little weight with the pregnancy, but as soon as Callum was born I set myself on a regimen of exercise and diet to get rid of the extra weight. Mal was never happy with any of it, though I'd lost the baby fat and was in the same shape before the baby he called me a fat ass, said I'd lost my girlish figure and with my tits full of milk I looked like a cow. You can imagine how demoralized I felt."

I leaned away from her, "What man expects his wife to not have hips that widen and breasts that increase in size when she gives birth?" I asked,

"Malcolm obviously. I tried hard to please him for years until I finally said screw it, why bother, he calls me a fat ass so I may as well be one. I was heavier than this, I've lost shy of thirty pounds and want to lose another twenty. Back to the story, two years ago when I'd had enough I filed for divorce, it was granted and I had custody of Callum until he turned fourteen this past spring."

I shrugged and gave her a quizzical look.

In England a child can choose which parent they want to live with if neither home is abusive nor can provide for them. Living at his dads was like a kid in a candy store, Mal let him do whatever he wanted, when he got involved with the local hooligans it became even worse. Long story short he was convicted of aggravated assault after beating a Pakistani Muslim to the point the guy nearly died. Not only was it considered a race crime but a religious crime as well, he got the maximum of two years. With him in prison and Cal screwing everything in a skirt I had no reason to stay there, both my son and my worthless husband had shut me out of their lives. It took me six months to get everything sorted, but here I am. Thanks for letting me stay with you, I don't know where else I could have gone."

By the time we had completed our tales of woe it was eleven thirty, I told Pauline I was heading to bed, she said she was doing the same. While emptying my bladder the next morning I noticed her bra where she said she'd hung it, on the doorknob. Knowing I shouldn't I looked anyway, the tag confirmed my suspicions, 42F, or a triple D, same thing in the US and Europe. Lying on the floor were a pair of what I was sure she would refer to as knickers, they were panties in my world. Light yellow not sheer but thin none the less, they looked to be silk but I wasn't sure.

While making breakfast I took note of the wine bottle being more than half empty, when she sat down with a cup of coffee I pointed at the bottle.

"So, was it any good?"

"Yeah, it wasn't bad at all. Not what I normally buy but still tasty. Can we go to the liquor store today so I can get what I normally drink?"

"We can do anything you like Pauline, might be a good idea for me to restock the shelves a bit with two of us, I tend to eat like a hermit."

Taking the plate from me she smiled, "You won't need to eat like that anymore, I'll cook for you. Grocery shopping sounds fun, should we go late morning?"

"Nah, we should go right after breakfast, if I go hungry I'll impulse buy and that always ends in disaster for me."

In the store she asked if I thought we should take two trolleys, I laughed.

"If you mean grocery carts I don't think we'll need them. We can go again in a few days after you figure what you want that I don't have. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough wise ass, let's get this done."

I wasn't sure what her job was but she could do it from home via the internet, they were American based so she simply changed her worksite without changing her job. I was getting used to a hot cooked meal every night when I got home, plus she started doing my laundry and took care of most of the cleaning. At the end of the first month she wanted to know what she owed for room and board.

"You don't owe me anything sis, things are fine with me just as they are. You cook and clean and do laundry, I should be paying you."

She was having none of it, "Bullshit, I'm paying at least half the utilities to start with, we'll fight this out as time goes by. Now how much do I owe you?"

It took a few months but our lives meshed as though we'd never been apart. We spent our evenings watching the boob tube or doing a puzzle, something we had done as kids at home. Even though Pauline was six years older than me we had always gotten along well. I was fourteen when she married and moved abroad but that time span didn't seem to make a difference, it was like we were home again. In her third month she asked where I went every Tuesday and Friday morning at, as she called it, "O dark thirty".

"I go to the little gym on Connor Street. I get there early before the nut jobs show up, you should come along, you might like it. There's a woman there, a trainer, who sets aside the first two hours three times a week to work with women only. Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sunday. Why don't you come with me? I only go to stay fit, not to bulk up, a one-hour regimen twice a week does that for me."

We were doing dishes when she commented while looking down into the dishwater. With a toss of her hair she scoffed.

"They aren't gonna want a PAWG like me there. I'll only embarrass myself. No thanks."

"Would you go if you knew there were men and women bigger than you who do. You have to start somewhere. You may never have a model's body but that doesn't mean you can't look nice. By the way, what the hell is a PAWG?"

"You can't be serious Darryl. You don't know what PAWG stands for? Phat ass white girl."

"Really, that's what it means? Well, if it's any consolation I don't see you as a fat ass white girl, I see a girl that when she loses a little more weight will be every bit as attractive as she was when she moved to England."

Pointing her finger at me she blurted out, "That's a load of crap. You wouldn't say that if I wasn't your sister."

I wanted to be pissed but realized that would solve nothing. "Let me tell you what I heard an old guy say, he was asked what the secret of his sixty-three-year marriage had been, you aren't gonna believe his answer. He said the secret to his long marriage was to have a good woman with enough flesh to suffocate in. If you weren't my sister I'd gladly suffocate in your body. Oh shit, that didn't come out right. Please tell me you know what I'm trying to say."

She was laughing so hard her loose breasts were jiggling and shaking all over the place. Looking down at her rapidly moving chest she pointed and spoke.

"You mean like these?"

Gently shimmying her shoulders they swung side to side, I had all I could do to not reach out and caress them. Sister or not, those things were hypnotic.

"Yes, I know what you mean and your sweet. Nobody has said they liked my body in a decade or more. Maybe I should start wearing tee shirts at night to give you a little show." She was giggling so hard she nearly lost her breath.

I stepped back, "Now you're just being mean. Why would you tease me like that knowing I can't touch them?"

I could see the wheels turning as she stared at me. I so wanted to hear her say "who says you can't touch them" but alas, that didn't happen. She stood on tip toes, kissed me on the cheek and patted my chest as she walked to her room. Thinking I had fucked things up I stopped at her door when I went to bed, I knocked and heard a "yes, come in".

I needed to apologize, "I'm sorry if I was out of line, please tell me I didn't screw things up between us. I want you to be here, but I want you to feel comfortable while you are."

She was leaning against the headboard reading, she patted the mattress next to her, I walked across the room and sat next to her.

"You didn't screw anything up Darryl, we're good. I'm not used to hearing anybody say anything nice about my body, so when you do I find myself a bit embarrassed, that's all. I love that your honest with me, and yes, I'll go with you to the gym Tuesdays and Thursdays, we can ride together. Speaking of rides, I want you to look at cars with me, there aren't buses in this berg like there were in London."

Pauline's first morning at the gym left her feeling like a failure, as she vowed to never go back I held my hand up.

"Did anyone laugh at or make fun of you? Did you notice Gloria Johnson is bigger than you? By the way, she's lost 80 pounds over the last fifteen months, you can imagine how big she was when she started. She was saying the same things you're saying the first few times she went, now look at her. Give it a month Pauline if you still feel the same I won't bug you anymore."

I could see a marked difference by the end of the trial month, and so could Pauline. At supper on a Friday she asked if we could go to the city, to look at cars and she needed to buy some smaller underwear.

Smiling she asked, "Ever notice how the first place a woman loses weight is in her boobs? Well at least for me it is, I can't believe how much smaller I am."

Stepping out on a limb I asked, "How much smaller are you? I've noticed some in the evenings but it's not like I've measured while you slept."

"Did you look at my bra when I first moved in?" I nodded. "Thought you would, anyway you know I was a 42 F, I'm down to a 40 DD and still losing, I can't stand them flopping all over the place in the bras I have. You can help me pick out new stuff."

Putting my hand up to stop her, "Hold on, why would I be helping you pick out new drawers and halter tops? Seems to me you should get what you want."

"First off jackass they aren't halter tops, there are such things but that isn't what I'm shopping for, I want new bras and panties, I want a man's input as to what I buy."

"But why, why do you want a man's input?"

"Since you're being so frickin obtuse I'll spell it out so even you can understand. There is a chance I won't be without a love life forever, if the right guy comes along and I want to bed him I want something sexy underneath. I know how lingerie makes guys hard, so I want to be prepared. Is that clear enough bozo?"

"Yeah, I get it, I just don't want to feel like a perv watching you paw through panties and such. I'll come along, but I don't like the idea of having to be in the lingerie section."

She laughed as she lightly punched my arm, "It'll be okay, I'll pretend you're my boyfriend, not a word will be said, trust me."

We left home just before seven Saturday morning grabbing a bite at the local diner, after all, it was our special day out. After spending a few hours going from car lot to car lot we reached the conclusion nobody wanted to sell cars that day. We'd look elsewhere or come another day. Walking into the store with the soft porn mannequins I felt like a heel, walking behind my sister trying not to watch her cute ass or look like a lech of some sort. I kept my head held high and my hands out of my pockets.

Pauline was looking at bras when she turned with one held over her breasts outside the blouse. "What do you think of this? I think it looks sexy, and it hooks in the front, all the better. I love how the top half is sheer lace, some of my outfits show quite a bit of cleavage, the lace might make them stare a little longer."

"Yeah, I like it. I like those over there to, the ones that only cover the bottom half and nipples, seeing a woman in one of those would make me drool. And those panties that match, it's hot sis, really hot."

Grabbing my arm she took me aside, "Shhhh, you're supposed to be my boyfriend. Remember?"

By the time we'd trudged through the store a second time she had a cart full of sexy, lacy, sheer, lingerie. The kicker for me was when she held up a garter belt and seamed silk stockings. I rolled my eyes and moaned; with a smile she told the sales lady.

"I'll take a belt in red and black and half a dozen pair of the silk stockings, the ones with the seams. My guy here kinda likes those."

The older sales lady smiled, "Then he'll love taking them off even more."

She talked like I wasn't there, which made me feel even more awkward. Carrying the bags from the shop we headed to the car, loading all the stuff into the trunk she asked if we could split a sundae, she hadn't had one in years. After the long drive to and from the city, combined with all the shopping and looking we were exhausted, I didn't want to cook any more than she did, stopping at a pizza joint we got to talking about our non-existent love lives.

"Why don't you have a lady friend Darryl? You're young, handsome, in good shape, got all your own teeth and hair, you should be out shagging some chick instead of spending nights at home with me."

My answer made her jaw drop as well as the piece of pizza she was holding. "Why would I need a woman when I have one with big knockers that jiggle when she walks, she also cleans, cooks and does laundry? What will I gain by going out with someone I may not get along with?"

Picking up her dropped pizza she stared at me, "That sure as hell wasn't the answer I was expecting. I like it, but I wasn't expecting it. Okay, I'll leave that topic alone for the time being. And don't ask about my non-existent love life, you already know how self-conscious I am about my body."

"I'm confused, how does that work then? You had me go with you to pick out panties, bras and stockings and didn't give your body a second thought. Am I somehow exempt from thinking my sister has a body that men like to look at? Not every man wants them skinny as a rail and no tits. There are those who enjoy a little cushion for the pushin, meat on their bones, fluffy, whatever you wanna call it."

With a look like mom used to make when we were in trouble she asked, "Are you coming onto me Darryl?"

I stood," Now you're being a bitch, I pay you a compliment and you make me into a pervert. I knew I shouldn't have gone with you. I'll be in the car when you're done, it's all paid for."

I felt like an ass, not because she was wrong, but because she was right. I WAS coming onto her, I WAS looking at her body with lust in my eyes, I WAS wishing she weren't my sister so I could bury my face between those massive tits until I had to surface for air. I WAS imagining eating her hairy pussy and then burying my meat deep within, leaving a large deposit of thick creamy cum to leak from her hole. Did she do anal I wondered, my ex said she didn't like it and yet that's what I caught her doing when she cheated. I was lost in my own world when the car door opened and she got in.

"I'm sorry Darryl, I made it sound perverted and that isn't what I meant. Can we get past this kiddo, I don't want us to be at odds?"

Sitting back with my eyes closed I sighed deep before speaking, "If you mean can we get past our conversation of ten minutes ago, yes. If you mean I'm not supposed to see you as a good-looking woman, then the answer is no. It's up to you, how do you want it to be?"

Reaching for my hand she squeezed affectionately, "I want you to see me as an attractive woman. Maybe your attention will help with my self-esteem, Lord knows I have very little right now."

Approximately two weeks later she was all bubbly and excited when I got home. Running to me she threw her arms around my neck and squeezed.

"Darryl, I found a car. I think it's the one, it's listed on the facebook market thing. The guy said he'll hold it for us until seven before he accepts another offer. Can we go look at it, please?"

The car was a 2015 Nissan Altima that the guy had bought for his late wife, it sat in the garage for nearly two years before he decided to sell. After a bit of back and forth bargaining she drove it home having paid him cash. We were only three miles from home, I followed directly behind to make sure all went well. I had moved my pickup from the second bay before we left in case she purchased what we were going to look at, as she pulled into the drive ahead of me I pressed the remote to open that door. She stopped in front of the door and looked at me waiting in my car beside her, I pointed and she smiled as she drove her car into the garage.