Flight 103

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, lick it baby. Find my clit, uh huh, that's it, now suck it. Mmmm, your good Darryl. Make my pussy tingle baby, and when you're done licking my pussy I want that cock buried inside my sopping wet cunt."

I could feel her body tense as her feet went flat on the mattress raising her abdomen up and letting loose a primal scream that would frighten anything in the jungle. Her hips were bucking, stabbing her pussy into my face, she had ahold of both breasts stretching them outward as she squeezed and moaned. I rode with it holding onto her hips until her butt flopped back to the mattress, as I was looking up she was looking down smiling at me.

"This is wrong Darryl, so fucking wrong, but it's what I want so fuck the world. Get up here so I can suck your cock before you bury it in my cunt."

After a few sloppy sucks she pushed me downward toward the middle of her body, moving her hand between us she grabbed my cock and pushed it inside her little pussy. As I pushed forward she pushed up into me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I need your cock Darryl. Don't hold back, fuck me hard, own my pussy, mark me with your sperm, make me yours baby, make me yours. So good, oh so damned good, you're a good fucker baby, I'll cum in no time."

She did just that, in less than five minutes of me sliding my cock into her she was screaming into a pillow, body shaking, hips humping into me. I kept a slow easy pace until she settled.

"Okay, that one's out of the way, turn me over and fuck me hard. I want it deep, I want you to fuck me so hard you bruise my ass. Like that, yes like that, you're so good baby, so good."

I thought what the hell, may as well join in.

"Take it slut, my little house whore. Who owns this pussy?'

When she didn't answer I gave her ass a hard-stinging smack, "Who owns this pussy slut?"

"You own it daddy, it's yours and nobody else's, you can fuck her anytime you want. Please daddy fill my fuck hole with hot steamy cum. I need it daddy, I need to feel you shoot inside me."

I picked up the pace and ferocity of my thrusts, she went through two more orgasms before I finally arched my back, pushed as deep as our bodies would allow and exploded. It had been so long since I had cum inside a pussy it damned near hurt, I let out a long AHHH as I unloaded inside my sisters well fucked cunt. Pulling off me she slumped forward onto the bed, I followed suit.

She purred at me, "Was it as good for you as it was for me? I never would have thought my little brother could get me off so many times before he came. Speaking of that, what a load, I can feel it sliding around inside me, thank God the one in my mouth wasn't that strong, you'd have drown me."

We didn't clean up, we lay there cuddled together until sleep overtook us. When I woke to pee several hours later Pauline was sitting up when I walked back in. Taking me into her arms she caressed my face to her chest, those large, delicious orbs.

"I want you to completely own me tonight baby. I want you to fuck me from behind, after I have my first climax I want you to fuck my ass. It happened by accident the first time, Malcolm was so small he slipped in by accident. We did it twice after that, if I could get myself off once before he took my ass I would cum from anal stimulation. I want you to put your thumb in my butt as you fuck my pussy, use lots of lube and have me all greased up so as soon as I cum you can slide your cock into my ass."

She was right, as soon as she came I positioned my cock at her rosebud and pushed, I was in by pushing gently, as the head cleared the rim she pushed back and groaned "Oh fuck me, cum in my ass,"

She was so tight it didn't take long before we were both grunting and groaning through our last orgasm of the night. Following a quick shower and fresh underwear we lay in each other's arms talking. Her final comment happened just before we went to sleep.

"Other than our finally making love what was the most important event of this past year?"

I didn't need to give it a second thought," KLM flight 103 from Heathrow landing at Minneapolis International."

She kissed me and rubbed my now worn-out cock, "Mmmm, good answer, tomorrow I'll teach you how to titty fuck and unload in your big sister's mouth."