Flight 103

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was closing my door as she came around the end of her new car, I reached out my hand to give her the remote for her garage space. With a tear streaming down her cheeks she took it from me.

"Darryl, I don't know what to say. You're always so sweet to me. You do things I wanted from Malcolm that he never did. The only thing missing now is the bouquet of flowers and a sweet kiss."

I couldn't resist, "I can take care of the kiss here and now if you'd like."

She smiled and snickered, "You wish big boy, you wish."

She was dead on, with my hopes shattered she walked by me headed for the kitchen door, I yelled her name so she'd stop.

"You need to close the door, I don't heat this garage for nothing. After all, it's now your garage space. It's the top switch next to the door."

I found myself to be restless the rest of the evening, I had nearly fucked everything up with the kiss comment. Her answer disappointed me, but I understood, I'm no more to her than her little brother. As we sat on the couch watching some sci-fi thing she liked I continually looked at her chest. We were picking up readying for bed when she took my arm as I walked toward the kitchen.

"What's up Darryl? You're quiet, sullen, and you keep staring at my chest. Is our living together going to be a problem?"

"I'm having an off day, no big deal. I kept looking because it seems you lost more weight over the past few weeks. I wasn't trying to make you feel uncomfortable."

With her hand she was rubbing up and down my arm as she spoke, "Actually, I've only lost a few more pounds, but I've lost several inches, including the girls. The bras I bought recently are already becoming too big and instead of the panties hugging my body they look like old saggy granny panties. We may need to make another trip to the city before the first of the year. I never knew buying new smaller underwear could make me feel so good inside."

The banter and atmosphere between us relaxed as the weeks went by, we were joking and being more casual, there were nights she would have on a tee instead of the sweatshirt, nipples poking out, flesh jiggling with every movement. Those were the evenings I went to bed with a sneaked pair of her used panties and filled the gusset with a stream of thick cum. There had been times when she seemed to hug me out of the blue, how I savored those hugs, her large soft warm breasts pushed against my body. Thankfully, they didn't last long and her tits kept us far enough apart that she didn't feel my stiff dick.

With the holidays rapidly approaching I began to dread the yearly Christmas party being planned. It would be like every other year where I would be alone until the booze kicked in and housewives would let it be known they were available for a quickie in one of the classrooms or an overnighter at another time. Sensing my downward attitude at supper one evening Pauline asked.

"You seem lost in some dark deep place. Can I help?"

The idea struck me at that moment, "Yes, you can be my date at the Christmas party. I've always gone alone and let's say it's been less than enjoyable. So, would you do that, come as my date?"

"Do you mean like a girlfriend kind of date and not your sister?"

I gulped fearing her response, "They don't need to know you're my sister, you could be someone I'm going out with."

She smiled, "No, I don't suppose they need to know. It'll cost you though. I'll want a new dress and everything from the skin out to go with it, including heels and stockings. I want a wrist corsage, I've never had one, I'll also expect you to be dressed up and acting like a proper gentleman."

I was all smiles, "We can do that stuff, I'll pay for your dress and all the rest. Would you like to get your hair and nails done as well? I'll pay for that to."

By the time we went shopping for the party she'd lost another six pounds and a few more inches, in my eyes she was looking delicious and I told her so. She seemed to bubble with joy when she fit into a size 16 dress, coming out of the dressing room she stood before the mirror and smoothed the dress down her torso before walking to me.

"This dress is only a 16, I can't believe it, I haven't been in this dress size for who knows how long. But we can't get this, it's over a hundred dollars. By the time you figure in shoes, undies and the rest it'll cost you over three hundred dollars and that's too much for an office Christmas party."

I said nothing as she walked back to the dressing room, she'd left the dress in the changing room and was roaming around looking at others when I got the attendants attention.

"She left the dress in the changing room, please get that I want to buy it, and anything else she picks out."

After meandering about another fifteen minutes she indicated she was ready to leave and look elsewhere.

"What about your purchase Pol?" A term I sometimes used instead of her entire name. "They're waiting at the counter, oh, did you like those silk panties by the stocking display, the bright red ones?"

Giving me her devious look, "Just what are you up to Darryl? You know I like those undies and to my knowledge I have nothing waiting at the counter."

"Well, that shows how wrong you are, you said you needed more smaller size underwear, grab some of those panties on your way to the check out. Don't you need new bras as well? Then get some, just do it Pauline."

Putting her hand on my chest and a kiss on my cheek she giggled, "Bossy old thing aren't you."

The night of the party she looked radiant, in a moment of what she thought was joking she hiked her dress up in the back to show me the straps attached to her new stockings. I wolf whistled and turned away before I was left with a raging hardon. Her hair was perfect, make up exactly right, fingernails glistening from new polish, a cameo that been our mothers hanging around her neck topped it off. The neckline was low enough that it showed ample cleavage without looking slutty, the hemline was a few inches above the knee.

At the party I introduced her as Pauline, not Pauline my sister. We made the rounds before the meal arrived. I noticed the young guy who taught IT classes had zeroed in on her almost as soon as we arrived. He was probably late twenties, maybe thirty. How he ended up at our table was beyond me, yet there he was on the other side of Pauline. He was in constant conversation with her during the meal, after that he was offering to get her drinks, asking her to dance, it was as though I didn't exist.

She wasn't around me very much, off with what's his name. I was happy that someone other than me was paying attention to her, I could see her change as the evening went by, as though she suddenly realized she wasn't the fat useless cow her ex had called her. As the party began winding down I was looking for her when suddenly she appeared. I was ready to go.

"Are you ready to go Pol? I'll get the car and bring it around."

"Um, Darryl. Jeffrey asked if he could bring me home. I might go to his place first though."

I looked at her, "Don't go Pol, come home with me,"

"What do you mean don't go? He's polite, he hasn't been anything but nice, it might be my chance to meet more people."

I repeated myself, "Don't go with him."

She looked flustered, "And why not?"

"Because I want you with me. I don't want to lose you."

"Darryl, what are you talking about? You aren't going to lose me."

I'd said my piece and stated my position, "Okay, do what you want. I'll see you tomorrow."

She turned to go as I walked to the table for my coat, I was nearly out the door when I felt a hand slip through my arm, it was Pauline. I said nothing other than telling her to wait while I got the car. We didn't talk on the way home and said nothing more than goodnight when we arrived. The atmosphere at home was tense for several days, there would always be a hot meal when I returned home but our evenings were no longer being together. Three days before Christmas I cornered her in the kitchen.

"I don't want you to be cross with me Pauline, can we find a way to be happy again? I didn't mean to step on your toes."

"I need to know something that has bothered me since the party. Why were you being so possessive of me at the party? Why don't you like Jeffrey?"

"I like him, I just don't want you to be with him, or anybody else. I like you here with me. I know I'm being selfish but I want you all to myself."

Moving to me she looked up, "Do you realize you're beginning to sound like a boyfriend instead of a brother?"

"Isn't that what you told me I am in the ladies store. Your boyfriend."

She blushed, "I did, didn't I. Is me being with you really that important Darryl, or are you just feeling insecure?"

"I don't feel the least bit insecure, I could have screwed half the women at that party. And yes, you being with me here is that important, my life would be empty without you in it. We were apart for ten years, I don't ever want that to happen again."

Things seemed to break Christmas Eve, we were both in the kitchen preparing for the next day. I was at the sink when the alarm went off signifying the pies were done, she was at the table. We both turned at the same time and collided, my arms instinctively went around her waist and hers went around my shoulders. With a grin she quipped.

"Hey there handsome. Wanna dance?"

I moved my hand down and playfully slapped her ass, not moving my hand I gently gave her ass cheek a squeeze, she squealed and wiggled her butt. While looking up at me she said in an almost smoky voice.

"That's gonna cost you. Nobody squeezes my bottom for free."

I was getting hard when I answered, "And what would my payment be?"

"A foot massage when we're all done in the kitchen."

An hour later we were on the couch with her feet in my lap as I rubbed her feet, I say rubbed because I have no idea how to massage. It didn't seem to matter, she had her eyes closed, head back on the arm and a smile on her lips. With my efforts finished she sat up heading to our meager tree and the few gifts beneath.

Our late parent's tradition had been that we got to open one gift Christmas eve, I pointed to the one I wanted her to open, she grabbed it and returned to the couch. I'd gotten her a set of silk jammies to replace the old worn ones, knowing she would be sleeping in new jammies made her giggle like a schoolgirl. She'd gotten me a new pair of lined leather work gloves to wear for snow shoveling and other outdoor winter activities.

With nothing for light but the tree lights and the rapidly dying fireplace she snuggled in tight to my chest with her back to me. Taking hold of my arms and wrapping them around her shoulders she whispered, "You feel so good Darryl, like this is where I'm supposed to be."

The next morning we were in the kitchen getting in each other's way as we prepared the meal, I'd lucked out and found a ten-pound bird which she was stuffing. Once those things were done we adjourned to the living room and finished opening gifts, mostly clothing items, a few tools for me. Along with her other gifts I gave her gift certificates to Victories Secret and Marshall's. Our meal was overwhelming and over abundant, we both lay down for a nap once we had cleaned up.

I was in and out of sleep when I felt the mattress move, turning I saw Pauline lay down behind me in a spoon fashion, she didn't say a word as she put her arm over mine, in less than a minute I could hear her soft steady breaths. With her warm soft body against my back I was out like a light. By the time we woke two hours later we had both turned with me behind her, my arm draped over hers and my hand on her tummy just below her breasts. I could feel the warmth of them on the back of my hand. Stirring from our nap she sat up looking back at me.

"You're comfy to sleep with, I love the fact that you don't snore. Malcolm's snoring would peel the paint off walls. I'm getting hungry, you ready for a light snack? Lots of leftovers."

Then she lay back down, facing me, leaning forward she intended to kiss my cheek, I caught her chin with my fingers and pulled her lips to mine. There we lay, lips softly pressed together with our eyes wide open staring. She didn't pull back in disgust, she simply pulled back an inch or two.

"Let's get that snack shall we." She stated.

Not a word was said about the sudden kiss, nor did I press to repeat the process. I did notice she was more affectionate toward me, soft touches on my hands or arms, with Christmas having been on a Thursday we had three carefree days ahead of us. I noticed it the most when we sat together in the evening, it was usually me in my easy chair and her on the couch spread out. Then last night she patted the cushion next to her and then snuggled into my side, a "cuddle" she called it.

The biggest surprise though was when we went for incidentals at the grocery store Sunday afternoon. She was used to me always opening her door so that was nothing new, her taking my hand as we walked in was. Neither of us made anything of it until we got home and were putting things away. Once again we spun and crashed into each other, my hands went down and hers went up, I now had a hand on each ass cheek, hers were on my chest.

Lifting her slightly I lowered my lips to hers, to my surprise she kissed back, broke, looked in my yes, put her hand at the back of my neck and pulled me to her lips. I snuck a peek as we kissed, her eyes were closed as mine had been. That kiss must have lasted fifteen to thirty seconds before she lowered back to a flat-footed status.

With sincerity on her face she asked, "Darryl, is this going where I think it's going? Because if it is it scares the hell out of me."

I knew exactly what I was going to say, "I'm hoping it will, as for being scared, me too."

Kissing me again she pulled back slightly, "You'd better make sure you're ready for what you hope. I'm telling you up front if we start this I am never letting you go. Do you understand? Like in forever."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I squeezed both cheeks and pulled her up to my lips. I could feel her soft breasts pressed against my chest.

"That's going to cost you ya know, nobody squeezes my ass for nothing."

I was chuckling, "What will my payment this time, another foot rub?"

With a serious look on her face she pulled back about six inches, "No, nothing that simple." Putting my hands on her breasts she purred. "You're going to have to kiss these and make me feel good tonight."

My heart was racing, my cock felt like a steel rod, I was breathing erratically, "I can do that now if you like."

Putting her hands over mine and gently massaging her breasts she said softly, "You can also do what I say, if you do you'll be rewarded far more than you think. Give my nipples a little pinch and then let go of me, we need to finish the groceries."

It was a passionate kiss on the lips, a gentle rub up the front of my pants and she was on to the next bag of groceries to put away. We watched part of a boring predictable Hallmark movie and then decided to work on our puzzle. We were sweet with one another stealing kisses, a little pat on the bottom, intimate smiles knowing what we were going to do later that night. At nine she stood, walked to me and lifted her tee shirt to display those gorgeous tits, big, round, thick nipples about a half inch long.

As I leaned forward she put her hand at the back of my head and drew me to a nipple. I wasted no time sucking it into my mouth like a starved baby, she arched her back slightly pushing her chest into my face all the more. My hand was on the other breast playing, kneading, cupping, and pulling it outward into a shapely cone where I would lightly pinch the nipple and then do the same all over.

Pulling my head off the one she placed the other in my mouth, I couldn't get enough of those magnificent tits, sucking, pawing them, cupping them as though they were a treasure. I noticed her hips were moving back and forth in a grinding motion as I sucked, letting go of the free breast I reached down and cupped her mound. She moaned deep and loud as she pushed her hips into my hand.

Pulling my lips gently from her breast she kissed me and said, "In the bedroom."

Taking me by the hand as she had done so many times when I was a little boy walking home from Sunday School she led me down the hall to my bedroom, once inside she turned, pulled her shirt over her head and stood nude from the waist up. I had to touch them again, so warm, and soft yet firm, very little sag, those thick nipples were beckoning my lips to suck and nibble. Cupping them I lifted gently, feeling their weight and thickness, how I hoped she would let me lay on my back as she leaned over and plopped a tit into my mouth. A long cone shaped delight with a thick stiff nipple in the middle.

Pushing me back she looked at me, "Here are the rules. If we start there is no end, in the bedroom I like to talk dirty and be talked to the same way. You can call me anything you want in here but never in front of others, if I'm unsure of or uncomfortable with something I'll tell you to stop. If I don't say stop keep doing whatever you're doing and lastly, you cum in my mouth, my pussy, on my tits or my ass, but never in my face. Are you good with that?" I nodded. "Then strip, I want to see what I'm getting."

I was stripping at warp speed as she wiggled out of her jeans and then slowly lowered her panties. My prize, what I'd been dreaming of for almost a year. There wasn't a lot of hair, not thick and bushy like some, but what was there was a perfect V, it looked like a few strands went alongside each side of the labia. Sitting on the bed she told me to come to her. With my cock in her hand's she began to examine.

"Mmm, nice cock Darryl. I like the thick veins on the sides and the tube on the bottom looks like it has plenty of room for a heavy load to deposit in me. Cut with a nice thick rim, almost looks like a helmet, damn it looks purple it's so engorged with blood. I like the length as well, you'll go nice and deep without hurting me. Bring it closer, let me suck it a little."

Guiding me with her hand she positioned the tip on her lips, opening wide in an exaggerated way she completely engulfed the head, I felt her tongue twirl around the head once and then her lips slowly sliding down my shaft. I was in heaven, I'd had blow jobs before but nothing like this, it was as though she was making love to my cock with her mouth. Putting my hands on either side of her head she pulled back with a loud POP as my dick left her mouth. Looking up and into my eyes she began to teach me something I'd never done.

"I want you to fuck my face Darryl, use my mouth like you would a pussy but not as deep, and when you're ready to cum let it fly, I can swallow with the best. Or at least I could. Don't worry about cumming too soon, let's get the first one out of the way so you last longer on the second go round, I'll get you nice and hard again."

I did as she asked, slowly stroking in and out, not going deep enough to gag her but deep enough to keep me fully stimulated. As my dick began to swell she pushed back, locked her lips around the head and made a continual mmm-hmmm sound as I erupted, I could hear her gulping and damned near had a second climax at that moment. My dick kept pulsing and shooting in her mouth, four, then five shots, more than ever before, while I softened she sucked until it was too sensitive to tolerate. Letting my dick once again POP from her lips she lay back with her legs spread.

"You do eat pussy don't you? If not your about to learn."

I didn't waste time licking the back of her knees or sucking her toes or kissing softly along the inside of her thighs, I put my face in her damp crotch and stuck my tongue out to lick her pussy honey. It was thick and sticky, just the way I like it. My tongue was making an upward stroke when she started.