Flight from the Harbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, Spotto very pleasssed! Spotto normally need at leassst three or four humansss to provide enough fluidsss. Devoteesss orgasming much, much more!"

Through various transparent bulbs and suckers, large quantities of white liquids could be seen transporting around Spotto's fleshy, ever-shifting mass. The sacs dotted around the creature's body quickly filled to bursting, and Spotto had no problem showering Chayse and Tori in the excess. Chayse had witnessed how inhibited Hunters became when those sacs stopped receiving a steady supply of sex juice, and he had no intention of subjecting Spotto to that.

Unlike her first meeting with Spotto, Tori was hardly in a position to engage in much conversation. This was not something that anyone in the threesome was concerned about, however. The only noises she cared to make were the squeamish moans that came from another batch of Krinis babies teasing their way out of her gaping pussy.

Spotto's pace was slow as he made his way north-west. What would have been a fairly standard forty minute commute by car would surely become a stretched out marathon at this rate. Yet for the two step-siblings, time simultaneously seemed to drag out into brilliant infinity and also pass by in an instant.

After four wondrous hours, they began to near the town of Hornsby. However, just as they arrived, Chayse and Tori were abruptly shaken out of their lustful stupor by Spotto, who reduced his relentless assault on them and frantically reached out to them with his thoughts.

"Alert, Devoteesss! Alert alert alert!"

"Whu-whaziss? Wuzzgoinon?" spluttered Chayse, looking around longingly for the tentacle that just extracted itself from his throat.

Thankfully, it was replaced by another tentacle from to greedily suckle on, but this one supplied him with more of that thick, purple nectar the Prince had given him earlier. His sex drive remained volcanic, but he felt renewed energy and impetus return throughout his body, and the deep fog hanging over his mind dissipated.

"Apologiesss Devoteesss. But Massster hasss sent word that the one-legged male along with ssseveral other humansss have Dessserted from the Hive in thisss area veryyy recentlyyy..."

Tori was glad that Spotto couldn't hear her thoughts in return at that point. A very small part of her simply did not care. Let them leave, it's not like she ever would again. She just wanted to be another gear in this sexy tentacle machine. She immediately felt a pang of guilt at her selfishness.

"Spotto need Devoteesss to keep watch for anything unusual..."

Chayse was relieved that Spotto hadn't stopped molesting him fully -- it would be so hard to concentrate with his balls so full and heavy. It was difficult to get a good view of things as well, being surrounded by tentacles, but at least Spotto had the wherewithal and understanding to move them around to better vantage points.

The streets of Hornsby were not as comprehensively corrupted as the inner Sydney districts, but were still pretty heavily overrun. Aside from the stirring of the nearby tentacles and the humans encased within, it was effectively a ghost town. After a while, they delved deeper into the ruined town and Spotto perked up.

"Spotto hear sssomething..."

"Tori sees something," giggled Tori.

A flash of exposed ankles had hastily disappeared inside a nearby optometrist. Tori signalled to Spotto to quietly get near, where they could hear the frantic whispers of two girls having a hushed argument.

"...vision can't be that bad. We need to get going! We don't have time for this!"

"Unless you wanna carry me as well as Mr. Dead-Weight over there, I need this! I don't know about you, but my eyes have been covered in god-knows-what for god-knows-how-long. Of course I can't fucking see."

"Keep it down! They can fucking hear us!"

Spotto held Chayse in place where he could ever so slightly peek through the broken store window. On the floor propped up next to the door was a middle-aged naked man, most definitely unconscious and bearing all the hallmarks of someone who had been fully worked over in the Hive. He was not however, their one-legged bounty.

At the back of the store were two cute naked girls in their early twenties. Their entire bodies were completely saturated in viscous slime and liquids, but Chayse still got more than enough of an eyeful of how the Hive had changed them. Their voluptuous breasts and swaying curves were definitely not of their own making. As they bent over to look at a glass case with their backs to him and their delicious asses in full view, Chayse smiled fiendishly.

The blonde tapped her fingers impatiently while the shorter brunette ruffled through the display cabinets. Still wiping the dried cum from her eyes, she tried on several pairs of glasses before finally settling on a pair of slim, black, rimmed frames.

"These aren't exactly prescription, but I'll take what I can get I guess," she said.

"Vision's overrated, if you want a second opinion," said Chayse behind them.

The girls whipped around in horror, as Chayse and Tori angelically floated above them, suspended by the Hunter whose many tentacles filled out the store.

"He's right," cooed Tori, "Things get so much more fun in the dark, don't you know?"

The girls froze. Having been salvaged from the Hive only a couple hours ago, they were hardly in great shape. The sight of the monster between Chayse's legs, Tori's erect nipples being licked and sucked by tentacles, and the intense pheromones they emitted still spoke to the lingering debauchery inside them.

"Mmm, look at you two, you know it's true. I suppose if you really need to, we could just have some fun with you while you look for the perfect pair. You might even be allowed to bring them back down to the Hive."

"I don't know Torilicious, I think the perfect pair is pretty obvious from where I'm standing," smirked Chayse, looking at his step-sister's breasts.

"Aww, aren't you just the sweetest brother a girl could ask for? See ladies? This is what things are like when outsiders aren't trying to deprive you of the Hive's pleasures. All day, every day I get to feel my step-brother and the Krinis loving me. You could feel that same kind of joy again if you let yourself."

The girls looked seriously tempted, and for a moment Chayse thought and hoped they would submit. Sadly, fear and movement found them again, and they scarpered through the back door.

"Desertersss cannot essscape. Krinisss can retrieve them easssilyyy...

"

"Nah, don't let them be caught just yet," grinned Chayse. "Let's have some fun first."

Spotto cradled the unconscious man in his tentacles, before embedding him in one of his legs. Spotto caressed and nurtured his poor, exhausted body, pumping nectar down his throat to soothe his pain, clear his mind, and ignite his loins. With that, the Hunter and two Devotees slipped out of the store.

The two girls fled into the back alley, stained with ooze and beds of cilia. Tentacles in all directions perked up at the commotion, but remained passive for now. Tired as they were, the girls movements were ragged and sloppy, but they did not look back. They turned a corner around a block of flats and bolted down the open street, terrified to take refuge in any more buildings.

Spotto's thunderous footsteps boomed behind them and they could hear the lustful moans of Tori and Chayse pleasuring each other with anticipation in his clutches. They weren't even sure if this was the direction they needed to go in anymore -- they just wanted to put as much distance between themselves and the Hunter as possible. The girls also discovered how difficult running had become thanks to their dramatically enhanced tits bouncing wildly up and down.

Men and women bound to the streets and buildings by the Krinis sprayed jets of aphrodisiac-infused semen and milk over the girls as they passed. The girls howled as if stung and blinded, and the brunette dropped her glasses as they stumbled through it all, even as their heads began to haze over with lewd thoughts.

Chayse and Tori allowed the girls to get just barely out of snatching range of Spotto's tentacles. Just as they thought they were home free, Spotto raised a tentacle with a massive bulge forming partway up it's length. The bulge tensed and grew and trembled... and then blasted with the force of a cannon. A huge glob of bright orange nectar soared majestically overhead like a shooting star, splattering across the road in front of the two stowaways.

The girls were powerless to utter a cry of help, much less avoid the wave of concentrated aphrodisiac that cascaded over them. When all was settled, a shapely figure burst forth from the goo, coughing, spluttering, and panting as her body was set alight with the fire of dozens of erogenous zones being reignited. She twitched and spasmed erratically, wishing desperately she had more hands to attend to the insatiable needs of her dripping cunt and burning chest.

She needn't wish for long however, as the brunette was swept up by Spotto's embrace and brought before the Devotees.

"Oh you cute thing, you have no need for your hands! We'll take care of everything, don't you worry!" Tori said playfully.

"We just wanted to give you back these since you dropped them," said Chayse holding up the girl's glasses. "That's if... you still think you need them?"

"NNGGggg!!!" was all she could say. Tentacles held her limbs apart and she was being achingly deprived of stimulation.

"Was that a 'yes' or a 'no' do you think? Hard to tell," Tori asked Chayse.

"P-Please... fuck... need... cum... GAHHH!!!" she gasped.

"Well, which do you think you need more -- to see or to cum?"

"CUM CUM CUM PLEASE FUCKKK MEEEE!!!"

"Guess you won't be needing these then," said Chayse, letting the glasses drop to the ground.

Spotto absorbed the brunette into his underside, where her vision was plunged into nothingness by a membranous, pink mask that slid over the top half of her face. A Y-shaped tentacle wrapped firmly around her hips and latched tightly onto her crotch, ravishing her with an inner tentacle and leaving no chance of escape.

Looking back at the puddle of nectar, Tori found that the blonde was, in fact, not a curled up mess of nymphomania like her friend, but still somehow crawling on all fours, up the street away from them. She stumbled and slipped and was clearly struggling under the weight of the fog clouding her brain, but still had just barely enough cognition left to keep trying to escape.

Impressive mental fortitude notwithstanding, it was barely an inconvenience for Spotto to catch up with her. Again, he scooped her up and brought her to eye level with the Devotees.

"Well that was one heck of a display you put on," teased Tori. "But I have to wonder a few things if you don't mind answering?"

The blonde's head lolled and her face grew slack, but Tori knew she'd talk. Her rapidly hardening nipples and wiggling hips would pay any price for release.

"I think we'd all like to know how you Deserted the Hive?"

Hnnff... d-don't know... all darkkk... please..."

"Come on, you can do better than that. I promise, good behaviour is always rewarded."

"W-woke up, being carried... fuuuck... someone else..."

"Okay, and were you going anywhere in particular? It seemed like it."

"Was... Ahh... supposed to... meet... mff... national park... r-river..."

"Really? And what were you going there for?"

"D-don't know... just told... safe... f-FFUUUCCKK!! PLEASE JUST LET ME CUMMMM!!!"

"Okay, okay you've been so very good. The Krinis cum in peace, and now that's exactly what we'll let you do."

The blonde was moved to Spotto's underside along with her brunette friend. Her pussy was lowered tantalisingly over the brunette's exposed mouth, whose tongue all but fused with her quivering lips. Meanwhile her perky mounds were squeezed and milked for all they were worth.

"Well that was every bit as fun as I dreamed it would be," said Chayse, gazing lustily at his stepsister. "And I got to do it with you.'

"And I with you. So the Deserters are being told to meet somewhere near a river in Berowra Valley Park, I guess. Kinda confirms what we already knew though."

"Should've asked about the one-legged bloke."

"Damn, you're right! Hmm... too late now, I don't think either of them are in much of a state for talking."

"And with any luck, if we do this quickly, we'll be back home not doing a whole lot of talking either."

"Spotto also enjoyyy. But need recharge before go anyyy further..."

The Hunter's energy had waned somewhat thanks to the kickback of his aphrodisiac cannon. Chayse and Tori shared a kiss and allowed themselves to once more become enveloped in the folds of his tentacles and be harvested for their nourishing orgasms. But with the help of three additional passengers, Spotto was back to normal and they were on their way again in no time.

Eventually they made it through to the other side of the city, and as they crested over the rise of one of the many sweeping hills in the area, the large forested valley unfurled out beneath them in the sunset. Tori had almost forgotten what lush wildlife looked like, she'd spent so much time surrounded by pink, throbbing tentacles and cocks in heated tunnels and cities.

A wide river snaked and forked through the valley, stretching out into the horizon. Brooks bubbled and splashed quietly, and birds sung and chirped without a care in the world. The Prince was right to preserve such beauty, but soon they would make it even more beautiful.

"It's gonna take forever to search this place," sighed Chayse.

"True, but if there's that many Deserters gathering in one place, they hopefully shouldn't be too hard to find."

"Spotto note light levelsss decreasssing... Did Devoteesss wish to wait until morning?"

"Actually I don't think that's necessary. I'm kinda used to the dark by now," said Tori.

"Yeah, it may even be to our advantage, actually. They may not be able to see us at night, but we might have an easier time seeing them."

"Could you let us down for a bit, Spotto? It might help if we can go for a walk around."

"Spotto breed again real sssoon though?"

"Of course!"

Spotto released the two step-siblings onto the soft earth of the nearby hiking trail, and redoubled his efforts on his three remaining captives. Aside from when they were in the Prince's chambers, neither Chayse or Tori had set foot on anything other than bouncy flesh or damp puddles of sex juice since being re-inducted into the Hive. In fact it was rare for them to stand at all; they were usually suspended in mid-air by tendrils. The soil was gritty and dirty underneath their feet, but it elicited a strangely familiar lust as it squelched between their toes.

"Hope you don't mind a bit of dirt, Spotto," Chayse grinned.

"Spotto not get dirtyyy. Spotto clean at all timesss."

As they made their way down the hiking trail into the valley, Spotto's hulking frame had to slink and morph somewhat to avoid overhanging trees and fit through narrow crevices. As they crossed a bridge over to the far side of the river, a curious dragonfly buzzed near his weaving tendrils. Spotto squirmed uncomfortably.

"Spotto quessstion insectsss. Whyyy called that? No fun for sssex. Only scurryyy, bite, flutter and creep."

Tori and Chayse had to fight to hold back snorts of laughter.

"Yeah insects are a pain," giggled Tori. "Incest on the other hand..." She gave Chayse's butt a playful squeeze.

On the other side of the river, the shaded hillside was much smoother and less cluttered.

"I guess we should probably start planting those seeds Master gave us," remembered Chayse.

"Yeah, this looks like as good a spot as any."

Chayse retrieved the fleshy sack from Spotto's depths. The pink saplings inside were still shaking and oscillating slightly.

"Careful not plant Krini-Blosssomsss too clossse together. Grow nice and big."

Chayse and Tori spaced each seed out several metres apart just to be on the safe side. With around ninety or so saplings in the sack, there was enough to cover the whole hillside and the neighbouring one. By the time they had covered each one comfortably in the soil, the sun had well and truly set.

"Krini-Blosssomsss need nourishment."

"Yeah I was thinking about that. I mean, there's water down there," said Tori looking at the river below. "Don't exactly have a way of getting it up here though."

It was Spotto's turn to find something deeply amusing. His childlike mirth seeped through into their minds.

"What's so funny?"

"Krini-Blosssomsss need nourishment," he repeated.

"But-"

"Ahh, I getcha," laughed Chayse.

Chayse bent his step-sister's shapely ass over above one of the seeds, and did what he did best; plunged his hard cock in and out of her slick mound.

"Oh!" cried Tori. "Ohh, ohhhhh..."

Before long, a steady stream of spunk ushered out of Tori's pussy and soaked into the soil surrounding the seed. The effect was immediate as the seed twisted and bloomed. Pink tendrils threaded through the earth and several tiny, fleshy petals sprouted outward, opening and closing towards the sky.

At its centre, several wispy, delicate tentacles hummed and vibrated pleasantly, and the whole flower seemed to emit a sweet, alluring fragrance unlike any the two step-siblings had ever smelled. Though the speed of its growth was immense, it stopped growing at around the same size as any garden-variety flower.

"Ssstill grow bigger. More feedingsss needed."

"Oh this could take a while..." said Tori, looking at the two hills worth of seeds yet to be fertilised.

In response, Spotto once more filled their open mouths with his delectable aphrodisiac and suddenly the length of time it would take became more of an invitation than an obstacle. The chill of the night air that had slowly crept over their exposed skin was now rejected by that well-known primordial heat. Chayse and Tori moved from sapling to sapling, breeding so promiscuously that rabbits would surely hide their shame, and they delighted in the rapid growth of their new garden.

Spotto was also channelling the fluids from his three thralls into the Krini-Blossoms with supreme efficiency. He followed behind Chayse and Tori, furthering the growth of the flowers they had already tended to. When he did, they grew to about knee-height, and the complexity of their 'leaves', the moist bounciness of their petals, and the number and thickness of the tentacles at their centre all flourished and evolved rapidly.

At one point, Tori squatted over one of the seeds, her fingers buried in her snatch as she milked Chayse's cock into her mouth. His jizz and her saliva cascaded down her chest and mixed with her own orgasms, and once again a new flower bloomed. When it grew tall enough, the plant's petals brushed sensually against her sensitive clit, and its tendrils sensed the warm embrace of her pussy.

"Easy does it, my love," grinned Chayse. "We still have so much further to go."

"Aww, I guess..." pouted Tori. She lifted herself off the fruity-smelling flower, which curled back up in disappointment.

Chayse secretly hoped that the Deserter meeting place was not anywhere in the immediate vicinity, as their incestuous frenzy and groans of desire would surely attract attention. In the inky blackness of the night, it gave the valley a haunted and ominous ambience.

After an exhaustive four hours and many, many necessary side-fucks that had nothing to do with tending to the saplings, the two Devotees gazed through the darkness upon two hills worth of lively little Krini-Blossoms.

"Devoteesss do well. Krini-Blosssomsss grow bigger ssstill, but good for now."