Flight from the Harbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?"

A quiet voice made both Chayse and Tori jump. Had they been overheard? Their panic was swiftly confirmed when the head of a raven-haired woman a few years older than Tori appeared round the divide in their ward, biting her lip.

"Hello?" said Chayse uncertainly.

"Did... did you say you can take people back to the Hive?" she mumbled.

"No!" said Chayse and Tori in unison a little too quickly.

"Yeah you did. Not a whole lot of privacy here. You hear some wild things going through people's heads here."

The woman stepped inside and Chayse and Tori froze. She was small in stature, but to say her frame was buxom would be an understatement. Her breasts were the size of her head and jiggled with every movement. Her stomach and hips had been granted curves in ways that only the Krinis could, and bore overt stretch marks, possibly from rough tentacle handling, repeated pregnancies or both.

"So, can you?"

"Maybe," said Tori testily. "That sound like something you'd be interested in?"

"Oh, thank fuck!" She wrapped her arms around Tori with surprising strength, their tits mashing together. "Please, I can't stand it out here anymore. I need back in. I'm losing my mind like this."

Chayse and Tori relaxed and embraced her with familiar intimacy. "Don't worry, we're here to bring you all home," whispered Chayse. "We just need you to hold tight a little longer."

"You'll be back where you belong in no time," reassured Tori.

Thank you, she mouthed and returned to her ward, waiting to be rescued. Chayse and Tori looked at each other and grinned; this was going to be fun.

For the next few hours, they went around the campsite, visiting the poor sex-starved Deserters. Some were like the raven-haired lady, ready to jump at the first chance to reunite with the Krinis. Others were still high out of their minds on nectar, muttering in gobbledegook aside from the occasional "fuck" or "cum". Their brains were so scattered, Tori wondered if they could even register her and Chayse's presence.

But there were also those that were recovering exactly as Herman had intended. It was with them that Chayse and Tori needed to work their magic. They introduced themselves to a dark-skinned youth who was shuddering at the mere thought of the changes being wrought upon the world.

"Just doesn't feel real, y'know?" he murmured. "Like, what they did to me, what they're doing to everyone. Just doesn't seem possible."

"I know," soothed Tori, just as she had to many others already. "But it's all gonna work out in the end. There's already quite a few people who are beginning to see that."

"I guess. I dunno man, I just worry about my brothers and sisters. I reckon you'd both know what that's like, yeah?"

"You bet," smiled Chayse, looking adoringly at Tori. "Tori's well-being was always priority number one for me."

She smiled back, longing desperately for him to suck her boobs dry all over again. "Well if it's any consolation, from what we've seen, the Krinis don't seem to physically harm or cause pain if they can help it. So I'm sure you'll be safely reunited with them eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later."

"I hope so," said the youth. "Still hard not to worry about everything though."

"For what it's worth, there are a few things that aren't worth worrying about in this crazy, new world, you know. Don't think I have to worry about my boss anymore," laughed Tori, continuing to weave her web.

"Or my landlord," suggested Chayse.

"Or the police?" Tori remembered her last encounter with a police car. She definitely did not have to worry about those anymore.

"Who knows? Maybe this is all a blessing in disguise? If we get through this, could be a chance for us all to start fresh, really focus on the more important things in life."

The youth looked a little more hopeful now. "Yeah maybe. Never really thought about it that way, I guess. Silver lining, ain't it?"

"That's right," nodded Tori in satisfaction. "You hold onto that, and things will be better again before you know it."

As Chayse and Tori left, a familiar voice called out to them in their minds.

"Devoteesss gone long time. Spotto need hear from sssoon. Spotto tasssk almossst finished."

"Alright," muttered Chayse. "Think we've seen enough anyway."

Tori nodded and Chayse wrapped his arm around her shoulder as if guiding an elderly person across the street. The pair approached Herman, now out of the wheelchair and hobbling slightly on a prosthetic leg and a pair of crutches.

"Oh thanks for all your hard work guys," said Herman. "In two hours you've been able to keep them at ease better than I have in a month. Really appreciate it."

"Yeah no worries, our pleasure" said Chayse. "Tori's still feeling really out of it, so I'm just gonna take her down to the river for a spell, if that's all good with you."

"Yeah that's all good. Just be careful, I think these alien fuckers may have been screwing around with bodies of water lately."

"Okay we'll keep that in mind."

Tori stumbled over a tree root, just to feign her exhaustion once more. Chayse stooped down to pick her back up, before sheepishly waving farewell to Herman who responded in kind. They headed down the hill and far from the campsite, along the riverbank and up towards Spotto's hideaway.

Eventually they found the Hunter's pink flailing tentacles nestled deep among the trees and out of sight of Herman's camp. His three captives happily groaned and suckled on his tentacles, having had their sexy bodies thoroughly used all through the night and day. Additionally, Chayse and Tori saw the results of his handiwork overnight and their eyes lit up.

"Damn Spotto, you have been busy," said an impressed Chayse.

"Not get too clossse, Devoteesss. Not for you. But yesss, Spotto pleasssed. Asss alwaysss. Although not like all thisss hiding businesss. Krinisss not hide. Krinisss take and fuck."

"Well do I have some good news for you then." And they recounted all they had seen and done in the campsite.

They could hear, if not see, Spotto frowning through his next words. "Spotto know humansss come in all different varietiesss, but never ssseen anything like one-legged man."

"Yeah, we thought that might present a problem. Master will probably figure out what to do with him."

"Spotto agree. Anything elssse or can we ssstart?"

Tori grinned. "Showtime. Get yourself into position."

Tori and Chayse returned to Herman's campsite the way they came, while Spotto flanked around and out towards the north-east. All was still and calm when they returned, although it was not about to stay that way for long.

At first, Spotto was stealthy. They directed him to the marquee they'd been given to stay in, and he squeezed his large, slippery mass inside. Numerous cries of surprise rang out from within, some of which, including from the raven-haired woman they'd spoken to earlier, were positively ecstatic to see and feel the lewd touch of the Krinis once more. They were all swiftly silenced as Spotto rammed his tendrils down their throats and emerged with an additional ten humans obscenely absorbed into him.

It was too sexy for Chayse and Tori to bear any longer. They ripped off the blankets they were using to cover themselves, having no need for them any longer, and Chayse buried his tongue deep in his step-sister's glistening cunt. He stroked his cock furiously on his knees and soon the earth was shining just as it had last night in the deluge of his sperm. Tori's hands went to the back of her step-brother's head and pushed his tongue in as far as it would go as she watched Spotto enter another tent.

A similar story emerged the second time around, with another fourteen Deserters blissfully fused into Spotto's depths. One middle-aged woman with the body of triathlete made a valiant effort to slip under Spotto's limbs and escape to freedom, but a tentacle wrapped firmly around her toned calves at the very last second. Within moments, orange fluid gushed from her drooling mouth and she became as sex-drunk as the rest of them.

After the third tent, Spotto's tendrils were inundated with over forty wriggling, pacified Deserters. For Krinis like the Tenta-Colossus, this would be a trivial matter, but for him it became an intense juggling act, albeit one he seemed to relish in. He had to manage the tricky task of binding multiple humans together in a single coil to ensure he had spare tentacles for others. Not that they minded of course; those bound together refused to keep their lips, hands and genitals apart. In other cases he would skewer five Deserters on the same tentacle, going straight through one orifice and out through another again and again.

Soon though, the commotion became too much to escape notice any longer throughout the rest of the camp. As the Deserters who weren't still restrained to their beds emerged from their tents, responses were surprisingly mixed. A solid thirty to forty practically leapt into Spotto's slithering feelers, with Chayse and Tori's earlier persuasions noticeably having an effect on many of them.

Some were frozen in shock, between the return of the Krinis, and the sight of Tori freely orgasming in Chayse's mouth when they knew the two were brother and sister. Their momentary shock meant that they were swiftly snapped up by Spotto, but it was difficult to tell if that was what they wanted anyway.

The remaining fifty or so Deserters bolted. However, with the natural curvature of the valley, and the assistance of almost a hundred thralls being milked and ejaculating wildly for him, Spotto was able to easily corral them into the direction he wanted.

"Come on!" said Tori gleefully bringing Chayse back to his feet. "We're not missing this!"

They followed just behind Spotto, who followed just behind the horde of Deserters like a lion playing with a pack of injured deer. Occasionally he would snatch up one or two of them at the back of the pack just to keep them on their toes. The runners descended down into the clearing of a hillside... A hillside covered in freshly-grown Krini-Blossoms.

These were not the Krini-Blossoms as Chayse and Tori had left them this morning however. While they infiltrated the campsite, Spotto had spent the next several hours milking his three captives onto them and now the pink little flowers had grown from the size of a small dog to the size of a car.

The outer petals were now thick, long and spongy, unfurling out on the ground in open invitation. The interior of each petal was textured uniquely -- some smooth and glossy, others fuzzy or crawling with feelers. The centre indented down into the ground, with a reddish-orange, syrup-like fluid pooling within. Deep within the fluid something (or rather, several somethings) curled and uncurled in anticipation.

The Deserters were too busy running from Spotto to take much notice of the field of otherworldly flora they'd just run into. At least, not until the first few were taken. A young man was hoisted upside down into the air by his ankles, from one of the Krini-Blossoms' tentacles. He was dropped head-first into the flower, and Spotto deposited the triathlete woman from earlier in with him for good measure.

A face full of the syrup had an immediate effect on the man, as his arms grew lethargic, and his cock grew rock hard. The woman was already ravenous, and began straddling him deeply as the intoxicating ooze channelled all the feeling in their bodies towards their erogenous zones. Tentacles from the depths dragged them in towards the centre and wound around them, before lathering their bodies and pumping their insides full of more syrup. The petals began to close around them like a venus fly trap, dooming them to their sexy new life together. Soon, all that could be seen of them was the man's toes poking up and out slightly through one of the plant's folds.

Spotto began dropping more and more of those encased within his tendrils into the Krini-Blossoms, and one by one they all encapsulated their prey in a flower cocoon of erotic depravity. As more of the runners got picked off, the remainder realised they'd been thrust into a trap, however it was far, far too late to do anything about it then.

Try as they might to avoid the pull of the tentacles, the Krini-Blossoms emitted plumes of otherworldly perfumed smoke -- a gaseous form of the syrup. Even from a distance, Tori could tell it was one of the most seductive and arousing things she'd ever smelled -- no wonder Spotto had told them not to go near it earlier. It pervaded the air around the clearing and perverted the minds of all who breathed it in, and the remaining Deserters could muster no resistance to it.

Too tired to run, too horny to fight, the Krini-Blossoms no longer had to snatch up the remaining Deserters -- tendrils gently coiled around them as they all willingly stepped into submission. Everywhere Chayse looked, flowers were closing up with one or more Deserters inside being caressed, humped, milked, impregnated and finally, returned to where they belonged.

The Krini-Blossoms grew plump and bounced slightly, whether of their own happiness or because of the libidinous fun happening within, Tori could not tell. But the roots of the plants began to flex and stretch, very slowly crisscrossing out across the earth like a living spider web. Trails of cum flowed out from the flowers' innards, and she sighed in contentment knowing soon enough that they would propagate and spread beyond the hillside.

She also sighed in contentment since at some point, Chayse had stuffed his cock in her ass at the salacious sight they were responsible for. Their task was finally at an end, and as much as she might like for the two of them to be ensnared by a Krini-Blossom of their own for a year or two, they had a Cell to get back to, and a Master to blow their minds in it.

They went with Spotto back to the camp and gathered up the remaining Deserters who had been restrained, so that they too could know the embrace of the Krini-Blossoms. It was at that moment Chayse realised something was horribly wrong.

"Hang on," he said slowly, before rushing around to every tent. "Spotto... did you pick up Herman by any chance?"

"Spotto not take one-legged man, Devoteesss. Can confirm, not in Krini-Blosssomsss either..."

"I didn't see him after we came back either," said Tori uncomfortably.

"Well he's definitely not here. Unless... maybe he went to go and get himself captured again?"

"Possibly. Maybe he just expected us to look after everyone while he's gone?"

"Spotto ssspeak with Massster. Massster mossst pleasssed with Devoteesss work regardlesss. Ordered to come home immediatelyyy to dissscusss and reward..."

The pair were still uneasy, but the prospect of the Prince's rewards made things somewhat more bearable.

"Devoteesss join Spotto. Now low on preciousss orgasssmsss... mussst milk and breed..."

"Can't say no to that, I guess," grinned Tori sheepishly. As rewarding as it was to help others embrace the Krinis' overpowering mind-fucking, they were much happier being on the receiving end. The two step-siblings willingly allowed themselves to be pulled into the Hunter's tendrils yet again and be finally thrust back into a world of never-ending lust.

------Earlier------

"Oh thanks for all your hard work guys," said Herman. "In two hours you've been able to keep them at ease better than I have in a month. Really appreciate it."

"Yeah no worries, our pleasure" said Chayse. "Tori's still feeling really out of it, so I'm just gonna take her down to the river for a spell, if that's all good with you."

"Yeah that's all good. Just be careful, I think these alien fuckers may have been screwing around with bodies of water lately."

"Okay we'll keep that in mind."

Tori stumbled slightly over the ground. She was clearly still in a better state than his other patients, but Herman surmised it was only to be expected for them both to still be struggling. They may not have been Army, but he liked the guts the pair of them had shown.

However, as Chayse stooped down to pick his sister up, Herman noticed something strange. Just barely poking out from underneath Tori's hair was what looked like a thick, pink wad of chewing gum attached to the back of her neck. His eyes darted to Chayse and he noticed a similar pink patch at the base of his neck as well, flexing and pulsing ever-so-slightly. Chayse waved a farewell and Herman automatically responded in kind. But his eyes narrowed intensely as he watched the pair leave.

TO BE CONTINUED