Flight from the Harbour Ch. 02

Story Info
The Prince sends Chayse and Tori on a mission.
16.6k words
4.92
3.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori's knuckles whitened over the steering wheel as she bit her lip. She'd seen the Prince off less than two minutes ago and already the tentacles slithering over her body were making her unrelentingly horny. She was grateful then, that he had seen fit not to administer her any more nectar, else she'd never make it to Chayse on time and in one piece.

Thankfully, getting out of Sydney was proving to be significantly more straightforward than her journey in had been. To anyone else, the roads teeming with pulsing tentacles would have been considered impossibly hazardous, but for Tori, the Krinis simply retracted at her approach. The car continued to eat up the tarmac as if they weren't even there. Coupled with the complete lack of traffic, it was by far the easiest commute she'd ever experienced.

Occasionally she was brought to a halt due to the many large tentacled beasts roaming the city that obstructed the streets during their patrol. Again, however, they quickly moved aside to let her pass. On one such instance she thought she even saw one of them wave at her as she continued on her way. Undoubtedly, as much as it would have liked to have dragged Tori out of the car and ravish her within its depths alongside its other captives, the Krinis all knew who she was and that she had a job to do. Tori felt a strange sense of privilege at this thought.

As she drove, she still couldn't help but be amazed at the level of transformation that the city had undergone. Almost every single insignificant speck of human architecture had been completely corrupted and inundated under thick layers of slime, hardened ichor and tentacles of all shapes and sizes. Skyscrapers were no longer metal, but living towers of spongy flesh that twisted and hungered. Streams and puddles of sexual fluids flowed freely in the streets. Even in the open air, the wildest aroma of sex still wafted out of every building, every manhole, every drain.

The ways that the Krinis had enthralled the humans was nothing short of a complete societal rewrite. As she'd already seen, some were so sex-crazed that they were freely cavorting without need for restraint. Others were plastered into whatever surface was nearby at the time -- lampposts, guard rails, parked cars -- and being deliciously, mercilessly assaulted by amorphous blobs of tentacles. Seemingly random body parts protruded from fleshy walls, twitching and ejaculating copiously and sporadically.

Time and time again, Tori found that the forms that the Krinis took on never stopped surprising her. What she mistook for a giant snake at first was actually just one obscenely large tentacle, with several human-shaped lumps inside at various intervals, all furiously masturbating. She noticed that, as methodical as the Prince was, there didn't really seem to be any particular order to the way they subdued humans or any rhyme or reason as to what forms they took on in a given moment. It was just pure, carnal chaos. Once upon a time Tori would have been horrified by such a prospect, but now however, she was positively dripping with excitement.

She was also dripping from the small, slick tentacles gently squirming inside her pussy. In the back seat was what could only be described as a large, pink, pulsating beanbag from which dozens of various tentacle types sprouted forth. Tentacles for sucking, rubbing, grinding, thrusting, tickling and milking. Some smooth, some textured, some covered in various nubs and ridges. And they all yearned for Tori's body.

Three thick, heavy tentacles bound her to her seat like a makeshift seatbelt, secreting sticky fluids across her torso. They were smooth, powerful and flexible, and they glided over her skin sensually. Her supernaturally enhanced tits rose and fell like clockwork as the Krinis dutifully sucked and teased her stiff peaks. Feelers with one side covered in smaller tentacles wound their way in between and around her legs, softly massaging her calves, the tension of the previous few days just melting away.

It was an odd feeling, being wonderfully molested by the Krinis without being drugged. Being fully aware of her situation and what delirious pleasures they could offer her only made it that much hotter for Tori. She'd made her choice, and whatever doubts she may have had earlier, she was becoming more and more convinced by the second that it was the right one. The tentacles that had tried to capture her in the car chase earlier may have expedited the process, but Tori now understood that her return to the Krinis was always simply a matter of time.

It would have been almost too easy to simply let the sensations wash over her, but she had to exercise restraint. Chayse had to come back with her so that they could lust, serve and experience their new masters together, preferably with his cock permanently buried in her. As a tentacle twisted around her leg towards her toes, she found her focus once again.

"Umm," she hesitated, "that feels really nice, but it's probably best not to go near my feet while I'm driving."

The tentacles retreated from her legs immediately, almost apologetically.

It only added to the strangeness of her condition how fond she was becoming of them. It was like having a pervy passenger in the back seat, but instead of some douchey creep with ulterior motives, it was a bundle of weird, alien fun that was abundantly clear about what it wanted to do with her. Still, she felt a bit weird about a road trip this long being spent in total silence, and as much as she was burning with desire, so too was she burning with curiosity.

"So are you able to like, understand me?" Tori asked, looking over her shoulder at the lump of Krinis.

She had no idea if it could even give an answer, but it had at least understood; the rate at which it was fucking her slowed slightly, but noticeably. A tentacle stretched out from the main body and rose to Tori's eye level. She worried -- maybe she wasn't meant to ask questions. Maybe she was just supposed to take it like a good little fucktoy. She prepared for it to force its way into her mouth, but after considering her for a moment, the tentacle moved up and down slightly in what she assumed was a close approximation of a nod.

"Oh wow! Well, umm, nice to meet you. I'm Tori." She reached out a hand to shake the tentacle, and after a slight pause, it shook back. It very clearly wasn't used to interacting with humans this way.

"Do you have a name as well?"

The tentacle shook from side to side.

"Oh yeah, I suppose that wouldn't make a lot of sense. Well, thank you for this anyway," she smiled, stroking the tentacles attending to her needy cunt. "It feels fantastic."

The Krinis seemed pleased by that, resuming its earlier vigour. It then did something Tori did not expect -- it reached into the glovebox and found a pen and notepad. Even more unexpectedly, it then began to write something down. She found this peculiar -- the Prince had mentioned that most Krinis weren't particularly capable of such tasks -- but as it finished writing and turned the notepad to her, she understood. As impressed as she was that it could understand English, the Krinis clearly had all the handwriting technique of a toddler, and its innate sliminess left the pages smudged and stained. It took a full minute of squinting to make out what it was trying to communicate.

You like breed?

It occurred to Tori that this may be a relatively young Krinis. "Well, it wasn't something I used to do a whole lot, but I could definitely get used to a lot more of it," she giggled.

It scribbled out the first message and wrote a new one below it.

You like breed! Breeding fun! We make you happy!

"It is really fun, especially the way your species does it. And you all make me very happy, which is why I want to come back. How about you? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that fucking humans all day, every day isn't exactly a problem for you?"

Krinis love humans! So much orgasms! Never stop mating! So happy together!

It was at that moment Tori realised that the aphrodisiac that they pumped into their prey also pumped through their own bodies at all times, like blood through a human. Knowing how it turned her into a puddle of mindless, ravenous lust, she could only imagine how perpetually insatiable it must have made the Krinis. They must surely be the ultimate sexual organisms. She unconsciously started to grind and bounce in time with the tentacles.

"Well," she panted slightly, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship, then."

Humans love Krinis! But also scared. Why scared?

"Uhh, probably a couple reasons for that. Humans for the most part really enjoy sex, but probably not nearly as frequently as your kind does, haha. It's also a more private and consensual thing. Then there's the whole 'you rocked up from another planet and started snatching people up" thing. What people don't know they tend to be afraid of -- not hard to imagine they thought you were going to hurt or eat us."

No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! Krinis not hurt or eat humans! Only love and breeding! Make humans so happy! Feel as good as us!

"Relax, it's okay," soothed Tori. The Krinis was clearly put out by this revelation, which only caused it to fondle and suck her breasts ever more rapidly. "It's okay. It's just taking a bit of time for us to come around to how good life will be with you. All the wonderful things the Krinis can do for us. Look at Chayse and I for instance. We both escaped, and I quickly realised that even if we could go back to our old lives, worshipping the Hive is just so much better. And I'm sure he's beginning to see it as well. We'll all stop fighting it eventually."

We hope so. Symbiotic. Human orgasms feed Krinis and help grow! Krinis care for humans and bring eternal pleasure!

"Exactly. By the way, if I'm talking too much or whatever, feel free to just, y'know," she opened her mouth wide, "shut me up."

We like you. Master likes you. You master's chosen. Devotee slut. Treat with great care.

"I take it being a Devotee is a big deal?"

Master's chosen! Only few allowed to mate with Devotees. Lover Friend of Krinis.

"Wouldn't everyone in the Hive be considered a Lover Friend of the Krinis?"

Special humans. Master has his reasons.

A smile touched the corner of Tori's lips as she felt an orgasm building. "I'm very honoured, then." It did not escape her notice however that the Krinis referred to the Prince as their "Master" rather than the distant Queen.

Must find partner Devotee! Bring you both back home! So much orgasms! So much breeding!

"Yes... Yes, FUCK! So many orgasms, so many tentacles, make me cum my FUCKING MIND AWAY!" Half a dozen more tentacles launched out from the back seat to take Tori over the edge. Two of them took to her swollen clit, rubbing, rolling and kneading in perfect synchronicity. They stretched her slit wide open, allowing two more cock-shaped tentacles to join the ones already stuffing her insides.

As her shapely ass bounced up in the air, the remaining tentacles saw an opportunity to plunge into her other orifice. As she fell back down, they impaled her deeply, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. In her mind, Tori could all but feel Chayse's warm throbbing, erection stretching her out, making her stomach bulge. How badly she needed him to use her like a living fleshlight, bouncing her up and down on his cock.

The suckers on her tits and the feelers caressing her legs went into overdrive. Even without the nectar in her system it was enough to turn her into a heat-crazed nymphomaniac freak. Her soaked, worked over sex finally yielded the release she craved, just as the numerous tentacles pistoning inside unleashed their rich, alien cum deep within her. She was filled, and now she knew, she never wanted to be unfilled again.

In all the excitement and euphoria of being blissfully tentacle fucked once more, Tori lost sight of the fact that she was meant to be driving carefully. The car veered off course slightly, mounting the kerb and slowly clattering into a street sign. It wasn't a heavy impact, but enough to bring her back down to Earth. The Krinis firmly wrapped its many appendages around her anyway, bracing to protect her. When it became clear that there was no discernible danger, they loosened up and relaxed.

"Oops!" giggled Tori nervously. "I think we may have gotten carried away, haha."

So so so sorry! Was not supposed to stimulate you so much! Masters orders! Lost control! You are too fun to breed!

"I won't tell if you don't. I feel like this might happen a few times before we get back home," she grinned.

With her pussy now disappointingly tentacle-free, all the sexy fluids inside flowed out onto the car seat. Various tendrils and suckers reached over to lick and mop it all up.

"You know... for a while I kinda wondered if I really wanted to come back to the Hive or if I was just recovering and needed a good, hard fucking. But watching you taste me like this... it's so unbelievably hot."

Devotee sooo sexy! Very yummy orgasms! Feed Krinis well!

"Well, good. The Krinis can get used to me feeding them," blushed Tori. She pulled the car off the kerb and continued on their way, and the tentacles returned to pleasuring her once more. As they drove past an overrun real estate office, Tori caught the reflection of their little yellow hatchback on its lonely journey in a window that wasn't quite fully obscured by slime.

"I know you don't have a name... but I think I'm going to call you Spotto."

------Two Months Later------

As he climbed the ever-winding stairs to the Tower's eighth floor, the Prince's countenance was somewhat reserved. He had started to lose track of how many visits he had made to his Devotees, they were becoming so regular. Every few nights he would make the trip for his usual manic threesome with his two dutiful and wonderfully perverted fucktoys.

Such occasions had thus far been nothing less than euphoric, but today the Prince had good cause for concern. This would be the first time he would ask something of them beyond their standard duties as his private sluts. He hoped that they would acquiesce without much fuss, and deep down he knew that they almost certainly would, but he would insist anyway if needs be. He needed answers, and he needed them soon.

The dense layer of tentacles barring the entrance to their Cell retreated at his approach and a sense of calm cooled his thoughts. Each time he visited, he half-expected to find their chambers empty once more, but no. Here they were, warm and rapt as ever, reduced to little more than their most primal instincts.

The familiar, but powerful aromatic cocktail of sweat, cum and inhumane fluids rushed forth to greet him -- the stench of utmost divinity. Chayse was suspended in a kind of free-fall, supported by tentacles from all corners wrapping around his wrists and ankles. The straining lance between his legs pointed directly upwards, scarcely visible as it disappeared inside his step-sister's cunt again and again.

Behind a curtain of hair and slime, Tori's beautiful face spasmed and twitched in time with the bouncing of her incredible mammaries. With her hands tied together and her legs stretching behind Chayse's torso, the tentacles pushed and pulled her on and off Chayse's cock, like a pair of lumberjacks trying to saw a log.

Her stomach bulged profusely with the fullness of Chayse's shaft, but the Prince caught sight of something else bulging and squirming within as well. As the tentacles lifted Tori off Chayse she squeaked and wriggled in rapture.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yessssSSSssssmfmmf...." A flood of cum and juices poured out her slit along with several, tiny, pink baby Krinis. They flopped around on the floor, feasting themselves on the puddles of love the two step-siblings had created.

Much to his delight, the Prince had previously been informed that she had fallen pregnant with both human and Krinis offspring on numerous occasions, however this was his first time seeing it in person. Like the others, the newborns were then moved down into the Hive to grow and flourish. With that, Tori and Chayse were released from their constraints, and for a fleeting moment, were disappointed. But then their eyes fell on the Prince.

"Maaaaster~!" squealed Tori drunkenly. "Come join us! There's more where that came from!"

Chuckling, the Prince stepped inside, his serpentine fingers winding and arching around both of them. He would fuck them into such a good mood, they would amiably go along with whatever he had planned. His feelers and tendrils roamed their sexy bodies, absorbing whatever delicious fluids they were coated in, while he wrapped his tongue around Chayse's in a deep kiss.

The Prince had needed no convincing of Tori's devotion; it was clear as day for all to see. But Chayse was the one who had organised their escape and he was not the one who had chosen to come back. The Prince had accepted him largely as he was the second half of the Outlier pairing. As such, he had been looking closely for any sign that the step-brother was rebelling or resisting internally, but after several weeks was pleased to conclude that Chayse had become just as openly willing and accepting of his new station as Tori. From then on, he would allow no more suspicion or reservations to hang over his newfound servants.

The Prince grinded one of his firm, twin cocks slowly back and forth along Chayse's rear, while the other went between his legs, tickling Chayse's own heavy manhood. It lifted Chayse off the ground slightly like a fulcrum, in such a way that he couldn't stop riding the Prince's cock even if he wanted to. The Prince's tentacled hair practically hummed and vibrated in excitement, reaching out to massage Chayse's scalp, the back of his neck, even slithering sensually inside his ears.

The Prince was a masterful multitasker though, and Tori was receiving just as much attention as Chayse. Her body was smothered in slippery, winding tentacles, snaking between her fingers and toes, sliding slick over her curvaceous waist and ass. The tips of each tentacle converged on the same area, her breasts. They coalesced and combined to form a pair of spider-like, alien hands that cupped and fondled, groped and squeezed her bouncing boobs with speed and vigour.

Milk dribbled and spurted from them as ever, as did the dampness running down her thighs. The cum from Chayse's constantly leaking cock mixed with the Prince's own musky fluids and painted his thick, alien member white. The pair of them comfortably managed hundreds of orgasms a day, but thanks to the Krinis, they somehow never seemed to run out of bodily fluids, and they never built up any kind of dopamine tolerance or resistance; the sex never got any less pleasurable.

The sight of his love being relentlessly assaulted by tentacles never failed to make Chayse's balls buzz with electricity. And as the Prince's cock dove deep into his ass, so too did a fresh wave of heat course through Tori's nipples and clit. She was lifted through the air towards them and rewarded with both her lover and her Master's tongues dancing in her mouth.

Soon she was flipped onto her back.

"My dear," he murmured lovingly, "who do you want inside you?"

Her answer came as no surprise. "~Both! Please... please please please both both both pleaaaaase..."

The Prince looked into Chayse's eyes as he softly pounded away at him. "Let's give her what she needs then, my love."

Tori was skewered horizontally along both their cocks like a human kebab, with Chayse's filling out her pussy and the Prince stretching out her ass. Her body had been so enhanced by the Krinis and her holes had been so thoroughly used, that they stretched and elasticated to incredible degrees. Her body had grown to painlessly inflate and accommodate abundant amounts of tentacles, cocks, cum loads and Krinis offspring, yet still retain her usual tight sexiness.