Flight of Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three had time for a further switch around as Sabrina swapped places with Sharon and got the chance to taste Ellie's ever so sweet pussy. Sharon was knelt down feasting on the young blondes' tits while driving two fingers repeatedly in and out of Sabrina's red hot pussy. Even as Ellie constantly worked her hands over Sharon's very impressive tits, the older woman lavished Eleanor's much smaller breasts with a suitable amount of enthusiastic attention, proclaiming that "They are not small, they are just right, and I love sucking on them." Although Eleanor's husband was a very good lover, sadly her experience with these two women far and away eclipsed her previous experiences. They made her body shake and tingle in ways she never imaged were possible.

The three had already wound-up proceedings and were basking in the afterglow when one of Sabrina's colleagues came up to say they would be preparing for descent soon. One last action was for the three to share contact numbers and names of hotels they would be stopping in. Thankfully Sharon and Ellie were not far apart with Sabrina the furthest away - she had a day's lay over before she had to return home and so they arranged to meet up that evening at Ellie's hotel.

The three dined together and adjourned to Ellie's room where she got to try a 69 with Sabrina while Sharon knelt close by giving her tips on how to please another woman -- which proved easier said than done when that woman was attacking Ellie's pussy at the same time. During the course of the evening Sabrina got to sample Sharon's pussy while the older woman lay back on the bed and had Eleanor dance her pussy on the older woman's searching tongue.

The following day saw Eleanor on the company's stand as Sharon walked up very nonchalantly. Everyone on the stand that could read Sharon's name badge knew she was a big hitter. She ended up talking to Ellie and the two went off to get some coffee together. Everyone assumed they were talking business when in reality it was spent planning for that evening as it was Sharon's last evening plus, she assured Eleanor that the promised order would be presented to her tomorrow. And so, the following day, both performed their acting roles admirably. Sharon flourished the order to Ellie who was suitably humble, but word soon spread around her colleagues that Ellie had landed the biggest single order on the back of a couple of meetings for coffee. Ellie was proclaimed a hero, and everyone wanted to know her secret. "I used my head to ensure the customer was convinced of we could deliver on our promises" is all she would say.

12