Flight of Fancy Ch. 01

Story Info
An encounter with a pilot that began my journey of discovery.
1.7k words
4.58
6.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my true story, a memory I have locked up for 25 years. Recently, I had a flashback and have now decided to release it.

This story is about T, a commercial pilot from Memphis, Tennessee.

I probably met T in January or February because the air was chilly and I had just completed my thesis in a university in Boston. That evening, I went to a popular gay bar called Chaps near Copley Square to celebrate with friends.

As it was a weekend, Chaps was packed and noisy. I was very happy and had a few drinks that night. In the men's room, I spotted a guy standing at the urinal and thought, what a great looking man. He turned his head while peeing, saw me, our eyes locked and our pathway was linked that very instant. I smiled at him and walked out to join my friends.

Inching my way through the crowd later, I saw him standing alone, head turning side to side, on a hunt. I walked and stood beside him. He recognised me and we introduced ourselves. We started a conversation in the dark, strobe lights dancing across our faces as we spoke into each other's ears near the dancefloor.

I am Asian and was 28 years old. He was Caucasian in his early 40s.

He was tall, masculine, intelligent and rather charming. He had a deep gentle voice, and he spoke with confidence and self-assurance. Said he was a pilot and had touched down from Memphis that day. I was smitten, impressed with how he carried himself throughout our chat in the dark. Reminded me of my first Asian boyfriend many years back, but as a white guy, he was far more attractive in tone, build and personality.

T was the type of man I had wanted to meet ever since I arrived in Boston to pursue my degree. He appeared just as I was completing my final semester and had to eventually return to my home country.

Having drank more than usual, I could not recall much of our conversation. However, I felt his right hand tucked into my jeans back pocket, which he firmly held on while we were chatting. This was the first time a guy had done this to me in a club.

He was clearly horny, and so was I.

After about an hour, he asked if I wanted to go to his hotel room. I was thrilled with the thought of seeing him in the flesh.

Outside in the cold under the street lights, his features became more distinct. He resembled a popular Hollywood star of the mid 90s. Had dark brown hair, deep set eyes, sharp nose, full lips and round jaw. I noticed his white wool sweater, jeans and sneakers. His attire displayed his muscular frame, thick legs and round butt. Clearly an athletic man. This excited me further.

His hotel was well-appointed. After the room door closed, we wasted no time. We stood by the bed and kissed, our tongues exploring each other. After I stripped off his sweater and tee shirt, I saw the sexiest man I have ever met. Hairy chested with muscular pecs, his belly had a snail trail running down into his white undies. I pulled down the undies and saw a most erotic cut cock that was ready to engage.

What an irresistible sight before my eyes. A tall, sexy and athletic gentleman with no drugs and diseases.

And he had 4 orgasms with me that night.

First time he came, he sat with legs outstretched on the bathroom vanity counter, as I caressed his body, thick hairy thighs, balls and cock. I wanted him to watch as I devoured him. He was gentle, accepting and engaging. Such a wonderful person to spend time with. I sucked him to completion, swallowed his cum and was satisfied that I had ingested a man of such quality.

Yet he was not complete and wanted more. I too desired him.

Later we showered and brushed our teeth while I observed and chatted with him, doing things together almost like a domestic couple.

Second time he came was after prolonged kissing, sucking and exploring each other's body in bed. We were both passionate. His tongue trailed my body and mine his. Thick lines of saliva dripped onto my balls as his mouth travelled up and down my cock, while his hands gripped my body like an animal holding on to its prey. Watching him suck like an animal inspired me to sink his toes into my mouth and my tongue explored the gaps between them.

As he leaned against the headboard and masturbated, I watched his eyes, sucked and kissed him in-between strokes. This was a man who looked delectable while jerking off. He softly called out "I'm cumming" and my mouth engulfed him, siphoning his cum as he implored me to stop sucking.

Later, we shared personal history in bed. I was delighted to hear that I was his first Asian man. He spoke about his flying, his marriage, his family and his first encounter with a white man on the beach. I shared about my studies, sexuality and home country. Since he had sex with men after he had children, he was curious about my experience with other men. Said he thought he was rather oral, but realised I was much more oral than him. I later shared an encounter with a local guy who asked me to freeze my sperm for him to lick and my disgust with that suggestion, to which he teased "So he wanted to eat your cum like a popsicle". We both laughed. This man had a sense of humour.

We had the affinity in mind, spirit and banter.

I found him to be a sensitive man of quiet intelligence, curious about people and at ease with his place in the world. He asked how my country regarded gay people. And did I have a last name like those long Japanese names among his colleagues? No, my name is much simpler, I replied. I was curious how he became a pilot, having trained as a pilot trainee myself. He was previously from the US Air Force but decided to join the commercial airline industry, as he enjoyed the extensive travels throughout America. I asked if he had come out of the closet. He said no and I replied he could not do so because this would jeopardise his flying career. This made him wonder.

Gazing at each other, heads on the pillow, we must have chatted till 2 or 3am. Later he needed to pee and to remove his contact lenses, and said he could still see me clearly despite not wearing contacts. As he walked towards the bathroom, his erect cock bounced around and I thought, "This man is a stud."

Minutes later, he returned to bed just as hard.

He wanted to fuck me. We moved over to the adjacent bed. I laid on my chest as he took out a condom from his bag and swiftly bit off the wrapper. He rolled the rubber down his cock, squeezed some lube out of a small packet and fingered me. Then slowly massaged his firm cock between my butt cheeks. When he first penetrated my tight hole, I shrieked and begged him to take it out. He swiftly withdrew his cock. I writhed and curled up like a foetus, feeling the painful traces of his cock travel through my body. After the pain subsided minutes later, I asked him to try again but to go slow this time. He gently probed and entered me as he wrapped his hands over mine and kissed me gently when he shoved into my canal. He felt big and pleasurable, and through his smooth motion, we moaned in rhythm. Within minutes, he exploded and collapsed on top of me. This was his third orgasm.

Later, I fucked him. I stretched his arms over the headboard and held him firmly. He groaned as he felt my cock penetrating him. Watching his expression was delightful and I proceeded to lick his armpits and nipples, then kissed him in between. Finally, I came, pulled out my cock and removed the rubber.

As the night drew to a close, he said he needed to sleep as he had a morning flight. I wrapped my arms around him as he turned off the lights and slept sideways, his back towards me.

I woke up an hour later and wanted to engage with him again. I caressed his chest, cock and balls which eventually stirred him. Took his firm cock into my mouth under the sheets, held up both his muscular thighs and licked his bubble butt. He thoroughly enjoyed the sensations and exploded again in my throat, for the fourth orgasm.

I have never met a man who could cum four times in a night. T was the ultimate. We fell asleep again.

That morning when T woke up, his abruptness took me by surprise. This man was alert like a soldier ready for battle. As I laid in bed barely able to open my eyes, he got into the shower, came out with a towel around his waist, walked towards me and gently kissed me on the lips. He thanked me for the night together. I watched him fold his clothes, sort out his papers and clear the wastes within minutes. He then put on his hat and pilot uniform. Wow, he looked super sharp and smart! In contrast, I appeared gangly when I wore my pilot trainee uniform years ago.

As T was preparing to leave, I was still in bed. He took down my home address and said he was flying off to Portland. He asked me to continue sleeping while he checked out the room at the reception downstairs.

Carrying his leather briefcase and overnight bag, he left with the words "Take it easy, buddy." I did not expect to hear from him again because he did not leave any contact information, but was delighted to have met T for a one-night stand. This man is boyfriend material, I thought to myself but quickly chucked the idea since he was married with kids. He was the first married man I had slept with.

I remember bouncing in my steps after I left the hotel that morning. As I walked to my university, I kept humming yippee doo dah, yippee yeah yeah...

Three days later I received a letter, sealed in a hotel envelope, from Portland.