All Comments on 'Flight SH 123 to Corfu Ch. 07 of 07'

by davidmuleguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
davidmuleguydavidmuleguyabout 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the formatting glitches, guys.

I hope the format problems haven't ruined the ending for anyone who has been following this story.

I've just been looking to see if I can make changes; revisit the story text and fix all of the errors. But, no luck. Ditto, with deleting, and then resubmitting Ch 7.

And so I've just sent a pm to Laurel, asking for her help in the matter.

Meanwhile ... I would sure appreciate your comments.

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyabout 11 years agoAuthor
Fixed the glitches!

Thanks to Laurel, I've been able to go back in and fix the format-related glitches; all of the ones I could find, anyway.

I'd love to hear readers' views about the story: what you liked, what you didn't like ... anything at all, really.

EloImFizzyEloImFizzyover 5 years ago
Nice Story!

This has been a fun 7 part story to read. Definitely one of my favourite foot fetish stories. Would love to read more!

I can see a flaw in the system here though. Eventually there are just going to be 4 people with foot fetishes who never want to leave the job. xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story!! I would've loved to hear about more of his passenger experiences. Any chance of you continuing the story or writing a version about his flight to Izmir and at the feet of Chief Stewardess Jane Lewis. And what happened once his sisters and possibly mom found out. Could make for some smelly foot fun or torture at the hands or, shall I say feet of the women in his family. Look forward to whatever you do and come up with next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous