Flight to Submission Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James nodded. "I didn't recognise her when we first entered the dining room," he admitted, "and when I did, I couldn't believe that the elegant young woman with whom I'd enjoyed such an interesting conversation in here earlier, was also such a," he paused, searching for the right word, "sensually stimulating submissive!"

David laughed quietly. "I told you had someone special I wanted you to meet," he said.

James laughed sheepishly. "I thought you were just like the others, trying to set me up with some society air head," he admitted.

"James," David said chidingly, "Surely you know me better than that!"

"I guess I do," James said.

"Seriously though," David continued, "I did have a very specific reason for wanting you to meet Stephanie. You told me a while ago that you were tired of playing in the Lifestyle and wanted to find a submissive who would be compatible with you in a full time capacity. You asked me to see if I could do anything to help."

James had actually forgotten he had made that request but nodded his agreement.

"Well, I didn't forget about you but hadn't found anyone suitable..." David paused, "until Stephanie came along. I could see something special in her right away and just a couple days into her training I felt she could be the right fit for you. Tonight is your opportunity to determine whether or not I was right, so make the most of it."

He held out an envelope to James. "If this evening progresses well and you wish her to stay the night with you, then please hand her this envelope. It gives her my permission to stay with you. If you do not feel she is quite right for you, then simply escort her back to her room, next to the training room, and no more will be said about the matter."

James felt deeply moved by his friend's offer. He had come to David's mansion to escape the incessant demands and complaints he had to endure from his father and had been hoping for some peace, relaxation and maybe a foray or two into the Miami Lifestyle scene. What David was offering was of another calibre altogether.

Rising from his seat, James took David's hand and shook it, his grip firm.

"I can't tell you how honoured I am, David," he said. "I promise that no matter what, I will look after Stephanie this evening."

David smiled at him. "I can see you would rather be elsewhere right now," he said knowingly. "I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast."

With a light step James left the library, making his way up the stairs to the room where the entrancing Stephanie awaited.


12