Flight to Submission Ch. 24

Story Info
Stephanie's story comes to an end - or does it?
3k words
4.73
6.4k
2

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

The sound of the bedroom door opening was the first notice Stephanie had that James had entered the room. The deep pile carpet on the landing and staircase had muffled his approaching footsteps.

James paused in the doorway, his eyes drinking in the sight of the exquisite sub kneeling demurely facing the door, hands behind her head, knees spread wide, giving a tantalising view of her pussy lips, eyes downcast as a good sub's should be. He felt his groin tighten in reaction.

He left her in that position without saying a word and moved around the room, laying out the items that he wanted to use before slipping out of his clothes and into a heavy, silk brocade robe, which he left open for easy access.

"Stephanie," he said, this time with a note of command in his voice that she had previously not heard. "I want you to tell me, without any fear of reprisal, if it is truly your decision to submit to me this evening, knowing that I expect your full and willing obedience.

Stephanie felt that by now familiar flutter in her stomach.

"Yes, it is truly my decision to submit to you this evening," she replied, her voice clear and unwavering.

"Very well," James said. "As you are under the direct supervision of Master D and I do not wish to blur the lines of command, you are to call me Sir for the duration of this session. Do I make myself clear?"

Gone was the easy but slightly guarded tone that he had used earlier. Now his voice was that of a dominant Master, fully in command of both himself and his sub with the expectation of swift obedience.

"Yes, Sir," Stephanie replied dutifully.

"Very well, sub," James said. "Your Master tells me you have excellent oral technique. You will now demonstrate this to me."

Completely of her own volition and before James could move, Stephanie crawled towards him on her hands and knees. James was slightly surprised but very gratified at this display of initiative. He couldn't know that she was as eager to engage as he was!

When she was finally close enough to him, she sat back on her heels and raised her eyes, seeing for the first time how strong the muscles in his legs and thighs were then raising them further, beheld his cock for the first time. She took a moment to drink in the sight before shifting her weight forwards to bring her face closer to him. Her nostrils filled with the musk of his scent, heavy and potent.

Delicately, she began by running her fingers lightly up and down his inner thighs, relishing in the feel of his firm muscles beneath them. When she noticed them start to quiver slightly in reaction, a small smile played across her lips. Changing location, she raised her hands and let her fingers trace the length of his member with a feather light touch, letting her fingers learn, making a mental note of the places where he was most sensitive.

She took her time, keeping her touch maddeningly light and was rewarded with seeing his cock twitch in response.

She moved her hand lower and traced the outline of his balls, her fingers lightly caressing their surface before she cupped each one in the palm of her hand, feeling the weight of them. Still keeping her touch light, she moved her fingers back until she located the sensitive g-spot. She gently circled it, slowly decreasing the circles and increasing the pressure until she felt his sudden intake of breath and the stiffening of his cock against her cheek.

Increasing the pressure slightly she moved back to stroking his cock and balls, using a slow, rhythmic pattern and was rewarded by his cock swelling further. She could feel the heat coming from it and longed to just take him in her mouth but kept a firm lid on her desires, after all, she was here to please him and show him just what she was capable of. Now she brought her fingernails into play, running them up and down his cock, tracing the vein from his balls to just under his glans.

James couldn't prevent a low moan from escaping his lips. This woman was creating a furnace of desire within him and he wasn't sure how long he was going to able to hold out.

Taking his moan as her cue, Stephanie engaged her mouth - first covering every part of the surface of his cock with light, delicate kisses, before bringing her tongue into action. She swept it over the length of his cock, circled his balls and repeated her actions over and over again, each time increasing the pressure, increasing the intensity. She moved in close and one by one sucked each of his balls into her mouth, letting her tongue caress them thoroughly before releasing them. Again she reached back and stimulated his g-spot, this time he couldn't hold back a groan as desire raged through him. His cock was now thick and throbbing, the heat radiating off it in waves.

Stephanie knew it was time. She used her tongue to circle the tip of his cock, licking, flicking, teasing, dipping into its centre to taste the pre-cum that she knew would be there - she was not disappointed. In one swift motion, she engulfed his cock in her mouth, taking him deeply into her. Her hand came up to circle the base of his shaft and working in tandem with her mouth, moved up and down its length, slowly but surely increasing her intensity and rhythm once again.

By now James was breathing hard. He knew with certainty that he was going to cum in very short order. This girl was amazing. He had never felt such an intensity of desire before, not even from the most experienced and well-trained players. He groaned and took charge, grabbing her head with both hands and plunging his cock deeply into her mouth. He felt her make a slight adjustment and all of a sudden his cock was sliding down her throat, her muscles gripping his shaft tightly. He couldn't believe the feeling, his balls crushed against her face, his cock deeply embedded within her. He withdrew to allow her to catch her breath before once more plunging deeply into her. Again and again he repeatedly thrust into her, his rhythm increasing as his desire rose. Finally he could no longer hold on. Gripping her head tightly he spilled his hot seed deeply down her throat, then groaned again as he felt her tongue eagerly lapping around his cock, licking away every last trace. He was further stimulated as she swallowed the remainder of his seed, the action again putting pressure on his softening cock. When she was finished, he withdrew and made his way to the comfortable armchair. He needed to sit down before his legs gave way!

Stephanie remained where she was, eyes demurely lowered, knees still spread wide, hands now replaced behind her head. What James couldn't see was the tiny, satisfied smile playing around her lips. She knew she had done well, she could tell by the intensity of his orgasm. Her own pussy was sopping wet in reaction to working on him and his body's response to her ministrations. She longed to have his cock not only inside her mouth but inside her pussy, thrusting deeply into her, claiming her, marking her as his.

Finally, James regained his composure and beckoned for Stephanie to approach, which again she did on her hands and knees, the soft pile of the carpet providing a cushioning surface. When she reached his side, he leant down and gently stroked her hair, then ran a finger down her face, tracing the contours of her cheek before brushing lightly over her lips.

"Master David was correct," he told her, his voice low and husky. "You are indeed very talented at giving oral pleasure."

Stephanie kept her eyes lowered but her cheeks flushed with pleasure at his praise. She had indeed tried her hardest to give him the best experience that she could. There was something about this man that had her mind and body in overdrive.

"Position 1" James ordered and Stephanie rose to her feet, placing her hands behind her head, her legs spread wide.

James moved behind her and detached the stockings from her corset, leaving them in place for the moment. He moved to her front and did the same thing, then slowly, teasingly, he undid the clasps holding her corset closed until finally it came free in his hands.

"Now, I am going to see how obedient you really are," James said, power throbbing through his voice.

"On the bed, face up," he commanded and Stephanie swiftly complied.

First he picked up a blindfold and slipped it over her eyes, making sure it completely blocked her vision.

He then unlaced her boots and drew them off, followed by her stockings, which he slowly smoothed down her legs and off her feet.

Then he wrapped a pair of cuffs around her wrists before clipping them together and connected them to a hook embedded into the headboard. Next he wrapped a pair of cuffs around her ankles. Using lengths of soft, but very strong rope, he tied each ankle to one of the posts at the foot of the bed. He reached up and took one of the plump pillows and raising Stephanie's hips, placed it underneath them. He then tightened the ropes at her ankles until her body was at full stretch, her pussy now fully exposed.

He stood back and surveyed his work with satisfaction. The sight of her bound and blindfolded, hips raised high was highly erotic and he could feel life stirring in his cock once more.

There was a discreet tap at the door and Stephanie froze for a moment, not knowing to whose gaze she would be exposed. She needn't have worried as James merely opened the door a crack before taking possession of the item he had requested downstairs.

Blindfolded, Stephanie had no way to anticipate what would happen next and almost flinched when she felt the tiniest of touches against her skin. James started to trace meandering paths across her skin with a gossamer fine, down feather. Its touch was so delicate that it hovered on the barest edge of Stephanie's senses. There was no discernible pattern to where it would touch her next and soon her entire body was tingling in anticipation.

Next there was a slightly more substantial touch as James chose a tail feather to trace a path around her breasts, decreasing each circle until he reached her nipples, dragging it directly over their tips, causing her to catch her breath as desire shot through her. Slowly, oh so maddeningly slowly, he drew the feather down her body, weaving and circling, again in no pattern other than that the feather continued its downward path.

Stephanie's stomach muscles contracted in reaction as it swept across them on its way ever downwards. Stephanie was anticipating its touch across her mound and almost moaned in disappointment as it left her skin, only to return moments later tracing a line down the outside of her right leg. Slowly it moved down towards her ankle, across the top of her foot then just as slowly inched back up the inside of her leg. Just before it reached her pussy, the feather was again taken away only for her to feel its touch mirroring its previous actions but this time on her left leg.

Stephanie's entire body was now on a low simmer, arousal building but oh, so slowly, harnessed and reined back by that maddeningly soft touch.

Finally the feather was taken away and Stephanie's body yearned for its touch. This time her skin did flinch as the touch of the feather was replaced with a cold, prickly feeling running up and down the sides of her body. Again, the pressure was light, although slightly heavier than it had been with the feather. James was using a dressmakers tracing wheel, running it lightly over Stephanie's skin, the metal spikes just enough to create a prickling sensation without causing any damage. He took his time, deliberately avoiding the use of any discernible pattern. He could see that Stephanie's body was starting to twitch in reaction.

Next he lit a special, low heat candle, allowing the wax to pool for a while before carefully letting it drip, first on to her stomach, then her mound and finally directly onto her nipples, causing Stephanie to gasp at the unexpected heat and sensation. This time James gave her no time to acclimatise as he switched the candle wax for an ice cube, running it around her nipples, then dragging it down her stomach, over her mound and finally, between her pussy lips, stroking it to and fro between them until at last plunging it deep inside her. Stephanie gasped, her whole body shuddering in reaction.

James was very carefully and very skilfully driving her towards a climax but building it so slowly that its progress would become inexorable. Again and again he alternating between the heat of the candle wax and the cold of the ice cube until Stephanie was moaning and writhing against her bonds, desperate for a release that was always just out of reach. She wanted to grab his head and grind it into her mound, to feel his tongue and his mouth on her and inside her.

Judging his moment with all the skill of his experience, James finally gave her what she craved ... in a way. He replaced all previous items with his fingers, tracing them over her body, learning for himself where her most sensitive zones were, marking them in his memory, in his fingers memory, storing the knowledge away for future reference.

He let his fingers rove of their own free will until every inch of Stephanie's body had been committed to memory. Slowly his fingers teased her further towards climax, tracing around her breasts, dragging his nails over her nipples before slipping down between her legs to feel the incredible heat and wetness emanating from her pussy. He stroked his fingers back and forth through her pussy lips before plunging first one, then two, then three of them into her pussy, making her moan in desire. In and out he worked them, harder and faster until her breath was coming in heavy pants.

"Please Sir, I need to cum," she begged him.

"Not yet," he commanded. "You will cum when I tell you to and not before,"

Stephanie was on fire, white hot heat consuming her limbs but she desperately tried to lock down the increasingly violent demands that her body was making.

Seeing her desperately trying to obey him caused James' cock to swell and harden once more. He knew from the heat in his groin that he was not far off his own orgasm.

He released the ropes securing Stephanie's ankles and eased her legs back towards her wrists and held them there as his fingers found her clit and worked on it, rubbing it, flicking it, pinching it, causing her body to writhe underneath him as she desperately tried to obey his command not to cum.

Finally it was too much for him. With a groan he seized her hips and plunged his cock deep into her hot, wet pussy. Deeper and deeper, harder and faster he pumped into her until he felt the surge of his own orgasm.

"Cum for me, cum for me now," he commanded and Stephanie obediently and gratefully shed her mental restraints, shuddering as her body surged over into an incredibly intense orgasm.

James' weight collapsed down onto her as completely spent he let himself go, relishing the feel of her body beneath his, her muscles trembling in the aftermath of that intense orgasm. They lay like that for several minutes, trying to regain their breath, both reliving the incredible waves of sensation and desire.

Eventually James rolled over onto his side. His hand traced the contours of her body, making it quiver with desire once again. He laughed, a deep, throaty laugh that indicated that he too still felt the desire coursing through his body. He drew off the blindfold and sure enough Stephanie's pupils were dilated and her gaze was slightly glazed. He could empathise, wondering if his were a reflection of hers.

Gently her reached up and detached her wrist cuffs from the hook before unclipping them, allowing her arms to be freed. He gathered her to his chest, relishing the feel of her hot, damp skin against his body. David had been right, this was a young woman that he could build a long-term partnership with, to mould to his desires, to work with him as an equal.

He gently flicked her nipple to gain her attention.

"Stay with me tonight," he said, a slight question in his tone.

Stephanie's eyes flew open and met his. She opened her mouth to speak but James held up a hand to silence her.

He reached into the pocket of his robe and gave Stephanie the envelope that David had given to him.

"Read that before you give me your answer," he said.

Stephanie opened the envelope with trembling fingers and read the words that David had penned.

"If you are reading this, you have made such an impression on James that he wants you to spend the night with him. You have my permission to do so if that is also your desire."

Stephanie looked up into James' green eyes that were gazing at her with a barely concealed hunger.

"I will stay with you tonight," she said softly.

He kissed her deeply on the lips before turning his attention to removing the cuffs from her ankles and wrists.

Once more he gathered her into his arms and together they drifted off to sleep. What the future held for them both, neither knew. It was enough for now that they had found each other and were together.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers