All Comments on 'Flight to Submission Ch. 24'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now I’m torn as to what to do

I read chapter one and this the most recent chapter to date, with nothing in between. Not sure if I want to read more at this stage because chapter 1 alone consisted of

Him being a manipulative prick. Breaking the first 2 requirements of BDSM = Trust and Communication.

He fucked up completely, no explanation of BDSM, no discussion of limits or expectations (aside from do everything I say), she was filmed without consent, forced orgasm by a 3rd party without consent which results in an unwarranted second hard punishment on the same day. It fails on all 3 counts of Safe, Sane and Consensual in BDSM. I’m hugely disappointed I had this story on hold and was really looking forward to reading it.

In between the the disaster of ch1 and ch24 is there a BDSM equivalent of “magic cock”? Or is this all just another take on 50 Shades of Abusive Arsehole?

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

Stéphanie worked hard to find her true self and deserves a full soul mate !

Please write more about their developping D/s relationship as partners.. . Please, please, please and thank you! Love this story!👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice conclusion

The whole story together with the previous one Island Discipline are great. They are so complementary describing two different types of women’s path into submission.

In particular I appreciate that the author finished the story line after 4 years of break. Very remarkable!

If you are thinking about new stories along this line, that would be great!

Cyberdiva68Cyberdiva68over 3 years agoAuthor

There will be further tales of Stephanie's journey. These will be under the title Flight to Completion. Just putting together the ideas for it now so will hopefully be posting in the next few weeks. Thank you to everyone who has followed my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

Now, before Stephanie goes off with James to England she should conspire with Sue and Kristie to give Daniel a night of exquisite sexual torture as a token of her thanks for his instruction. However you write about it Daniel is given a Viagra (or two) to get him hard however he is first given a cock cage. Stephanie starts to use her expert knowledge of how to please a man so that Daniel is straining to remain in some kind of control over his body. Along the way he is given a drink of water however the water is laced with the drug called Denicum (that Kristie was subject to at Club Dante). The drug, along with the Viagra, keeps Daniel's body humming along but he can not get any release. Kristie and Sue keep up the stimulation until is about ready to go insane with lust. After finally removing the cock cage and sexually torturing for a little while longer, Stephanie finally gives him an explosive release that leaves Daniel satiated and exhausted. Sue cuddles up to an unconscious David until the next morning. Of course Daniel vows revenge but he is only kidding.

I hope, as part of the going away ceremony, that Daniel and James give Stephanie a collaring ceremony cementing the ownership of Stephanie. For the flight home, Stephanie does run into another flight attendant that she knows. A bit awkward at first Stephanie is given permission to tell the other woman about her experiences. You will have to find a way for Stephanie to continue as a flight attendant or to give her some employment at James's Stud Farm (as she does love horses). Not sure how she will be presented to James's staff at his house or to the workers on the farm since she is a sub. How James introduces her to other members of his family will be interesting however I am sure that the author will handle all of this delicately and great taste. Eventually the two actually marry.

I love all of the stories that have been written as each does not punish to excess and the Doms seem to really care for their charges. Cyberdiva68, I am glad that you will continue with the story. You are my most favorite author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story in the relationships and characterizations. I'm glad you got this far and hope you will be able to continue it in Flight to Completion as you suggested in your comment a year ago. Clearly, you have dedicated considerable time, thought, and talent to this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can we please hear what happened to Stephanie please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have flown many times in Business Class with BA over the past few decades. Upon discovering your story series "Flight to Submission" at the start of Lockdown, I have never quite looked at a younger stewardess in quite the same way!

Thank you for brightening the monotony of transatlantic Business Class flights. Did you ever work on a sequel? Perhaps as a cabin Service Director, maybe our heroine Stephanie would now be able to select the next candidate for her Master's programming? Either way, thank you for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES