Fling Maybe? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed his name when he abruptly stopped.

He lifted me off his face and slid from underneath me chuckling. He kissed each cheek. I moaned wiggling my ass at him. He smacked it.

"Here show me." His voice was husky and dark with desire. I looked back him and his eyes held the same candor. He handed me Mr. Steel. I leaned forward a little more gripping the back of the couch with one hand and reaching between my legs with the toy. I moved the head up and down my slit wetting it up before inserting him into my slick vagina.

I groaned. It wasn't as thick as Greg, but it did its job in stretching me. In and out I moved it. I don't know if it was being pushed to the edge multiple times, or the fact that he was watching and encouraging me me with his dirty words and licks of my flesh, but I was on the verge of yet another orgasm within minutes. I moved the toy faster.

"Work that shit, Sweets. Your pussy is dripping." I felt his tongue on my inner thigh lapping up my waterfall.

"Oh... mm fuck. I'm about cum." I screamed. I know my neighbors were getting an ear full.

I heard the distinct click and buzz of Buzz Lightyear being turned on. Before I could wrap my mind around what was happening. I gushed, coming all over the place. Greg had pressed the bullet into my asshole. My body went haywire. Thank god my couch is leather and easy to clean. I collapsed face first into the cushions while Greg continued to pump Mr. steel in and out of me until the last wave of my love squirted out of me.

He removed both toys and flipped me onto my back. Entering me with his engorged erection. He rolled his hips, digging deep. He lifted me from the couch and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He gripped my ass and pounded up into me. We were going at it like animals in heat. Our bodies sliding against each other.

My voice was gone. I was stagnate breaths and gasps. I bit into his neck and sucked the spot. I felt the vibrations of grunt against my lips.

"You're driving me fucking crazy."

He had slowed to measured strokes. I tingled all over. I was fading and so was he. He was just out of reach of his climax.

"Come on baby. Do it. Do it. Come in your pussy. It's yours. It's all yours." I encouraged him. I bounced with little energy I had left, flexing my hips.

His thrust once again became brutal. He came with a roar. Almost convulsing as he filled me to capacity while holding tight to his body. I came trembling in his arms.

He was able to bring us down to the floor safely. We ended up on our backs looking at the ceiling.

"That was fucking amazing." I said trying to catch my breath.

"And intense."

"Yeah intense. I'm going to be so sore in the morning."

"It will be worth it."

"Hell yeah. Are you able to move?"

"No. You?"

"Nope."

We laughed breathlessly.

"Let's give it a minute or two. Maybe my legs would have stopped shaking by then. Than I can get us both to the room."

A minute later. I was out cold. Weak and exhausted.

I felt the coolness of my sheets touch my skin. Greg climbed in after me planting kisses all over my face. I wrapped myself around him and faded into oblivion.

Him

"It's not funny, Greg."

It was hard not to find amusement as I watched Mo walk around the mall awkwardly. Last night was pretty wild for both of us. She woke up with achy muscles. I drew her a hot bath with Epsom salt. Which worked to soothe some her muscles, but not all.

"I'm sorry. I offered to carry you, but you said we would look silly."

She rolled her eyes at me.

She wasn't lying shopping with her was an all day event. I'm not complaining because I got to see her change in and out different outfits. I even assisted zipping her in and out a few things, sneaking kisses and nips along her exposed flesh.

"Stop it." She groaned.

"I can't help it." I kissed her bare shoulder again. "You're standing in front of me half naked and you want me to behave myself."

"Yes. Haven't you had enough of me in the last twenty-four hours?"

"Nope."

"What am I going with you?" She turned around in my arms and kissed me. "I think I have everything I need. Let's checkout."

I carried her clothes to the register and paid for them after I had to practically plead with her to let me do it.

"This is what good boyfriends do Monette. I got this okay?" I took her card from the cashier and handed her mine instead.

"I can't let you do that. It's over two hundred dollars of stuff here."

"So. I got it to spare. Swipe the card ma'am." I turned to the confused cashier.

"No don't."

"Baby I got it. Swipe the card."

"Fine." She pouted.

"Thank you." I kissed the side of her head.

"You two are adorable." An older white lady said standing behind us. "Honey let the young man pay for your things. It's nice being spoiled sometime."

"Yeah babe, let me spoil you."

"Yeah...yeah...yeah get the bags, big boy." She smacked my butt and walked away swinging those generous hips as she went.

"As you wish my Queen." I quickly grabbed the bags. "You ladies enjoy the rest of your day." I caught up with her.

"Where to next?"

"I'm pretty much set, but since you've been such a wonderful shopping companion, I have one more store in mind." She had a naughty smirk. I was intrigued.

I followed her up to the third floor. We entered a store called, The NoNo Place. It was at the very back of the mall.

My eyes widen as I realized what type of store it was. There was leather, lace, toys, whips, chains, costumes and so much more. We dropped the shopping bags at the front counter. Monette turned to me.

"I say we split up. You find something you like and something I might like. And I'll do the same for you. Than we'll meet back here in say twenty minutes."

"Okay!" I said excitedly rubbing my hands together. I kissed her and squeezed her ass.

"Have fun."

We went our separate ways and returned to the register twenty minutes later goodies in tow. Monette had only two items. She cracked up when she saw my basket was full.

"You never follow instructions. What is all of this?" She attempted to reach into my basket. I snatched it away.

"It's a surprise. I'll show you later."

"I look forward to it."

I paid for our things. This time without a fight.

We loaded the bags in the car. "You want to catch a matinee?" I said shutting the trunk.

She wrapped her arms around my waist. "You're not tired of me yet?"

"Uh uh." I pulled her close to me. I stared into her brown eyes. My attraction to her was way beyond the physical. It was in the beginning, but it's way deeper now. She had become the peace in my world of chaos. Her voice alone takes away some of my stress and anxiety. Her imperfections were what made her perfect in my eyes.

I knew she was still scared, even if she wont admit it. She felt like she didn't deserve real love. She felt like she failed her last marriage. There had been something wrong with her to make him leave her. He was a fool. He didn't understand who he had in his reach. His loss. I'm going to make sure she feels love, cherished and desired. She deserves everything this world has to offer and I'll try my damnedest to make sure she gets them for the rest of my life.

"I still can't believe you are all mine. How did I get so lucky?"

She blushed. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. We made out behind my parked car in a busy mall parking garage like we were the only two people left in the world.

"Nettie?" A voice hollered from white SUV. We turned towards the loud feminine voice. A tall woman was let out by the driver before pulling off. She wore what looked like an expensive cream colored pantsuit. She was pretty with a very short haircut that suited her slender face. She looked familiar.

"Toni."

The woman stopped in front of us. She sized me up.

"Hey little sis. Who is this?" She pointed to me.

"Greg this is my oldest sister, Toni. And Toni this is my boyfriend Greg."

"Dr. Antonia Mason." I shook her outstretched hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise. I wasn't informed you were dating anyone, Nettie."

"We just started dating."

"And he already has you out in public acting as if you have don't have any home training. I watched you two damn near dry hump one another like a couple of teenagers. Daddy would be very disappointed if he found out his baby girl was behaving like this. Especially with the likes of...whatever this is."

This was definitely not the best introduction.

"Hold up, talk all the shit you want to me, but don't be disrespectful to my man. You talk about home training, but your ass is the one being rude. Last I checked I was a grown ass woman and who I date is my business not yours or daddy's."

"Grown huh? All that cussing you still sound like that little girl from the projects. Just ghetto. I raised you better than that. Remember I changed your diapers, so I have every right to know what's going on in your life. And since you don't answer my calls, I guess running into you in a mall parking lot is the only way I can get your attention."

People were stopping to see the commotion. I wanted to jump in and defuse the situation, but by the way these two were going at one another, my interruption would make things worse.

"You see this scene you're causing? This is why I don't answer the phone. You're so damn extra."

"Wow you're never going to change. Everyone else is to blame, not you." Toni shook her head. " That's probably how you made Darren feel. You didn't know how to appreciate a man like that. You ran him away."

Now that was a low blow. I had to react quickly when Monette lunged towards her sister. I held her back.

Toni backed up looking shocked, "You behave like an animal. I can't believe you were going to attack me." She pulled out her cellphone. "Ross come back around. I'm ready to go."

"You're an evil, spiteful bitch. Lose my number." Monette was seething.

"Deleted." She pressed a button on her phone.

The SUV pulled up and the driver opened the door for her. I let go of Monette. We got into my car. She looked out the window. She was visibly shaken. I knew she told me that her relationship with her oldest sister was strained, but I had no clue how bad until right now.

"So that was Toni..." I said cautiously.

She let out a bitter laugh, "Unfortunately."

"She's scary."

"Hardly. Her bark is bigger than her bite."

"Why is she so angry with you?"

"She thinks I've had everything handed to me. I admit I was spoiled by both my parents and my sisters, but that wasn't my fault. I was the baby. Our parents pressured us to excel in school, which we all did. All three of my sisters pursued careers in the medical field, with my father's goading. He wanted all four of his daughters to be doctors. I knew early on I was not going to follow in my sisters footsteps. I was rebellious. I wanted to carve out my own path. Toni was in her second year of medical school when our mother died suddenly of a heart attack. I was sixteen. She left school to come home and help daddy with me. She finished her degree at the local university instead of the prestigious institute she left. I believe she holds some resentment because my dad wasn't as strict on me as he had been with them. He fully supported my love for dance and he made sure I went to the best schools to help me pursue my dreams. Toni and I butted heads constantly. Many times we had to be separated because things would get heated to the point where we actually put our hands on each other. That girl loves pushing my buttons." She wiped an errant tear away.

"You okay?" I touched her thigh.

She covered my hand with hers.

"Yes. I hate you had to see that side of me. She's is the only person in the world who provokes me like that."

"It's okay. I know you're a little crazy." I smiled.

She smiled, "Just a little bit. You still love me?"

"Forever." I leaned over and kissed her full lips. "How about some ice cream?"

She smiled, "You know just how to cheer me up."

After getting ice cream, we stopped by my place so I could some more clothes. Mutually we decided I would be spending the rest of the week at her place. That way we could spend as much time as possible together before she flew out. Also, she would be closer to the Rec center. The classes I taught were virtual, so I could pretty much do them anywhere quiet and with internet connection. After I was packed, I found Monette sitting at the island polishing off the rest of her strawberry vanilla cone.

"Alright, baby I think I'm all set."

On the drive across town to her place, we stopped and got pizza. Monette turned towards me. I glanced at her. She was giving me that look. The look that could make a king fall to his knees.

"What's up?"

"'You know what I could use? Another one of those baths you made for me this morning."

"Yeah? You enjoyed it?"

"Mmhm. You took really good care of me. You want to know what would make it a lot better?"

"What's that?"

"I know my tub isn't the biggest, but I think there we can both fit in there. Then afterwards we can oil each other up under candlelight..."

"I like where this is heading. Keep going."

"Once we're nice and shiny..."

"Yeah?"

The imagery was driving me crazy.

"I want you to hold me."

"Hold you?" I was confused.

"I just want to be wrapped in your big, strong arms tonight."

"That was one hell of a set up, Sweets."

She smirked. She had to know she had me wrapped around her little finger. Her every request would be my command.

"I'm down for whatever you want."

That night we bathe together. I took great care in making sure she nice and relaxed. Vanilla and lavender scents permeated the air. She even allowed me to wash her beautiful hair. I massaged her scalp. Hearing her purr in satisfaction did something to my soul.

We dried off and retired to her bedroom. She lit some candles while I got the massage oils we got from the mall. The room illuminated in a soft orange glow. I instructed Mo to face down on top of a few bath towels on the bed.

I worked her muscles with the scented oil. The flames reflected on her shiny skin. I moved down her back to and over her round cheeks. I took great care and made sure I got every inch of that magnificent feature.

She giggled, "I think you got that area good enough."

I Laughed, "I'm a very detailed oriented man. Forgive me." I moved down further to her meaty thighs, my second favorite part of her body.

After I finished with her back, she turned over. The best part about this massage was I was finding new spots that caused her to squirm and gasp. Like the one right above her pelvic bone, near her right hip. Or the one at the croak of her knee. That one got me a moan, a thigh twitch and I swear I saw a small trickle of shimmering liquid from her plump pussy lips. I made a metal note to explore those areas at a later date. Not tonight though. I wanted to let her know for me she was more than great sex to me.

"Oh baby is there anything you're not good at? How am I'm going to survive in Dubai without your touch?" She said in this dream like voice.

"I was thinking the same thing. It's going to be real cold and lonely in Philly without you. Hopefully a year will pass quickly."

I finished and moved up the bed to lay beside her. Her eyes were hooded.

"How was that?"

"So good. Maybe too good because I'm not sure I can return the favor. You made me real sleepy."

I smiled scooping her up and laying her on top of me. Our usual sleeping position.

"It's okay, Sweets."

"I promise to be more fun tomorrow." Her fingers raked through the hair on my chest.

"I'll hold to it. Now go to sleep, love." I kissed her forehead.

"Why are you so good to me?" She snuggled more into my body.

"Because you deserve it."

She was quiet. I thought she had fallen to sleep.

"Mo?"

"Yeah."

"I love you."

She looked up at me, "I love you too."

She tilted her head up and I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers.

Under the glow of the candlelight we drifted off to sleep.

12