Flipping Fabi

Story Info
Hot Latina Wife goes from prude to whore easily.
1.7k words
3.92
21.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met my wife Fabi neither one of us knew what kind of horny slut lay underneath her prudish exterior. But within a few months of our wedding Fabi was working on stage dancing naked at one of the better strip clubs downtown.

Back when we met Fabi and I worked together at the same tourist adventure company on Oahu in the Hawaiian Islands. The company frowned upon employees dating so Fabi and I didn't start our relationship until she got laid off. Because of the wait on our first date we fucked all night long. When we woke the next morning we started right back up again. We even did it in the shower Fabi bent over giving me her large wide open pussy.

Fabi loved to fuck and I loved fucking Fabi, the relationship worked out very well. We were both divorced Fabi was twenty-five I'm just a few years older, thirty-two at the time. She didn't have any children but you'd swear that she had from the size of her stretched out pussy. She said that her ex had an enormous cock and that she loved the sex with him. However, the problem was other women did as well.

My first wife and I had two boys things seemed great until after I got a vasectomy. That's when she turned into a cock craving slut with anyone but me becoming a total jerk as well.

Following our divorce my ex-wife packed up and moved back to the mainland with the boys. I stayed on Oahu where I met my second wife Fabi.

Fabi was totally different. She'd been born in Argentina her full name is Fabiana, but grew up in New York. Fabi wasn't very pretty but boy does she have a hot body. I loved watching Fabi's big bouncy boobs in her button-up white uniform shirt back when we used to work together. She had a nice smile but her teeth were a bit messed up as well. I didn't care she was beautiful to me and in the dark with that hot Latina body of hers I was soon in love.

After my first wife started fooling around her boyfriends and lovers got her smoking pot and doing ecstasy. She soon turned me onto enjoying sex when you're stoned. I loved it and got Fabi stoned before we had sex as soon as she asked me to teach her.

What a difference smoking pot made, Fabi went from shy and prudish to wild in bed. Before she started smoking pot Fabi didn't like giving me head at all and didn't even like it much when I went down on her. Before Fabi started smoking pot I only got to slip my hand into her big beautiful pussy once and afterwards she asked me not to do that again.

However, once Fabi started getting stoned to the bone before sex nothing was off limits. Fabi let me explore how large her pussy was by making love to her with not only my hand but big toys and green cucumbers even butternut squash before moving up to big purple eggplants. Fabi loved the orgasms I gave her with baseball bats and wine bottles. Soon Fabi could put a full beer can up inside her pussy and give birth to it without any trouble.

Fabi also started sucking my cock and gobbling down my load of spunk like candy. That is after she started getting stoned, it was great.

After we started getting stoned before we fooled around it really got Fabi hot to hear me talk about how much my first wife enjoyed being a cock crazy slut. While we made love Fabi liked it when I told her about my ex enjoying gangbangs and pulling long train lines of nameless men at parties.

Within a few weeks of our wedding Fabi was in bed stoned to the bone begging me to let her see what it's like to be a wild cock hungry slut. I couldn't believe how hard my cock got listening to Fabi tell me how much she wanted to be gang banged by strangers. She was so horny riding my fist hard and fast with my arm going deep inside her up to my elbow.

I told Fabi that the first thing that she should do is shave her pussy and get her long luscious labia pierced, a tattoo or two, maybe a tramp stamp to let the guys know that she's a slut.

That was the plan, over the next few weeks I turned Fabi from a nerdy tomboy to a hot slut.

Fabi wasn't very pretty even a little homely but she was blessed with a hot body. Her big beautiful breasts were heavy and full, she had a tight tummy and round bubble butt. Fabi's about five feet six inches at around a hundred and twenty pounds with nice legs as well.

I soon got Fabi going braless in public and she liked it when I told her how much she turned other men on. For the first time in her life Fabi started feeling really desired and lusted for by men as a sexual woman. Fabi started to love it and began to glow horny with lust herself.

We started going out to bars where we'd get stoned out in the parking lot before going in. Not much happened until Fabi dyed her dark hair blond. After that the guys were all over her. It was like magic.

Fabi and I would sit out in the parking lot making out, getting stoned before we'd go in. Fabi would get so horny for strange cock but never go through with it so one night I suggested that she go by herself. I'd wait out in the car for a while.

I walked in about twenty minutes after Fabi. I sat out in our car and smoked another joint getting really stoned. I'm glad I did because as soon as I got in the packed bar I saw Fabi surrounded by horny guys fighting to buy her drinks. Soon Fabi was out on the dance floor letting the guys feel her up. I was so proud of her at that moment, wondering just how far Fabi would go that night.

It turned out that she wasn't ready to party yet. After a few hours Fabi came up to me saying that she's ready to go home. However, as soon as we got home we fucked like animals. All the time Fabi yelling out about how hot and horny those guys got her as she came in wave after wave.

The next day Fabi was back to being shy and prudish. It took me a few weeks to get her to go out to a different bar this time. Again Fabi and I sat out in the car making out, smoking a joint before she went in alone like last time. I loved watching her go in by herself knowing that men would be all over her.

Sure enough when I walked in the door fifteen or twenty minutes after Fabi I found her out on the dance floor with some big black guy who was openly groping her big tits and tight ass. Fabi didn't seem to mind one bit, I loved it. I just smiled and blew her a kiss when our eyes met.

With that I found a seat at the bar and had a beer while my hot Latina wife played the happy slut. Before I could finish my beer Fabi was leading her new friend out the door. They came back in twenty minutes later both looking like they just had a great time.

I found out on the way home that Fabi gave that guy a hot blowjob gobbling down his hefty load without missing a drop. At the time I just wondered and watched her find another guy to play with. Before I could order another beer my hot wife was walking out the door again with someone else.

Forty minutes later Fabi walked in the bar bowlegged clearly having just fucked the guy. On a mission Fabi walked right up to me and said with a kiss that she's had a great night but that she's ready to go home. I was very happy to take my hot wife home, Fabi was on fire as soon as we got to the car. My hot wife's pussy was overflowing with creamy love sauce I had a hard time keeping my hands off her.

We smoked a joint then raced to our bed like it was our honeymoon as soon as we got parked. We were at each other like horny teenagers. In no time at all we got into a hot 69 as I ate her creamy well used pussy clean. Fabi started jumping up and down with a wild orgasm that got me blowing my load into her hungry mouth. She gladly ate the cream I fed her and I gladly ate the cream she fed me.

Like a horny teenager I was rock hard again in no time. I quickly turned around and sunk my eight inches deep into Fabi's well used pussy. I loved how it felt and told her so over and over.

After that Fabi was unstoppable. She started picking up men to fuck or letting herself be picked up by men all the time. I'm so proud of her.

While working out at a health club downtown she made friends with an exotic dancer that quickly got her a job at the club that she worked at. Soon Fabi was up on stage strutting her stuff for the drunk and horny men who tossed dollars at her. But because Fabi isn't that pretty she usually works the afternoon shifts. But because she does have those big tits and a hot body sometimes she works Friday and Saturday evenings when they need help.

Lap dancing, blow jobs were just part of it. I'm so proud of Fabi and encouraged her to try anything that sounded like fun. Within a few months Fabi started letting the manager of the Strip Club pimp her out. I soon found myself married to a hot horny prostitute who was willing to do anything and loved it.

I really get off knowing that most men pay good money to fuck my hot Latina wife.

Fabi's been working as an exotic dancer and whore a little over a year now and we both love it.

We don't know how long Fabi will keep up this pace but right now she's enjoying her career in the sex industry.

I'll keep you posted.