Flirter

Story Info
Flirting, exposing and sex on a public beach.
1.6k words
3.98
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking the secluded, unofficially, nude beach in a red Speedo could be interesting and revealing. Cool sea breezes take away the sweat from sun-heated bodies, the beauties and the less so. Though there were many pretty and daring bodies to appreciate, smug and disdainful attitudes made them unattractive. The French might call them 'belle-laide' -- ugly beauties. Sadly, my parade didn't attract much attention.

On my third pass up the small beach, I noticed a newcomer. Definitely pretty despite her slim body in her small, blue bikini, her attraction shot up when she looked around, embarrassed, at the half or fully naked people nearby. While they appeared indifferent about their nudity, she looked shy fully covered in her bikini. Her long and shapely legs held my attention as I imagined them slung on my shoulders. I was close enough to see her gulp as she reached back and released her top.

Her tiny tits shifted and changed shape as she removed her unfilled top and twisted to put it in her beach bag. Though not impressive, my Speedo twitched. I slowed my pace, looked around, and hoped she'd remove her bottom too. She didn't. Before I made a further spectacle of myself, I continued my walk. As I passed a couple mutually masturbating and another having sex in a very public doggie position, I closed my eyes and imagined doing all that with the newcomer. My suit began to tent, so I moved on. Before getting to the end of the beach, I decided it was time to turn back and meet the slim beauty. Already breathing deeply when I passed the two couples still in flagrante, I tried to slow my pulse and shrink my all too obvious tent.

Slowing as I approached her, I decided to stop at her feet since I didn't have a good icebreaker. Her eyes were closed, knees up and together, her tits flattened against her chest. "Hi, I'm, Jim," not my real name. "I haven't seen you here before. Are you new to the area or just wanted to see what the local nudists look like on a public beach?" She didn't answer, but I kept imagining her naked, well-toned thighs flexing during orgasm.

She propped herself up on her elbows and stared at me staring at her. My eyes moved up her legs to her unpadded groin; to her shapely abs; her tightening nipples and contracting areolae; her supple neck, her thin lips and pretty, pale eyes. My tent surged and I looked around for anyone watching us. After a long moment, she said, "See anything you like?" Looking at my stiff tent, she added, "Oh, I see you do."

"What can I say? Yes, I do. I saw when you arrived and felt pulled to you even before you took off your top." She sat up and covered most of her tiny tits with one arm. "As you can see, most people on this beach are naked and I was hoping you were going to join us." Her thin lips twitched and tried to hide her smile.

"Don't hold your breath. Exposing my flat chest is enough of a dare for me. In fact, my tits are out because I lost a bet. Since you've had a good look already, would you mind taking a photo that includes others as proof that I paid? What do you mean 'us' since you are not naked?"

"I will be when I lie down again. Walking naked with a big swinging stick here is reserved for just before I leave the beach. Thanks for noticing my stiff tent, which is due to you and not the fornicating couple over there." One eyebrow lifted when she saw the woman on all fours. With a small flourish to my slipping Speedo, I added, "You noticed, I'm sure, that the more you arouse me, the more my suit exposes me." She looked at my exposed hair and quickly looked at the other involved couple. "You didn't tell me your name."

"Call me Jane." I dropped to my knees at her feet so she had to spread her legs to see me and my oscillating bulge. "Are you always so forward?" Instead of answering, I slowly scanned her body from toes to eyes. She pretended to be annoyed. "So, you see something you like now?" she said as she casually opened one knee farther to allow a better look at her swelling labia. After handing me her camera, I took several photos of her topless with people nearby and some more intimate photos of her tiny tits and plumping suit bottom.

I sighed then slowly answered, "I like everything I see, yet I want to see a little more. I hope you feel the same." My dick surged again. "I can't help imagining you nude here because of where we are. Let me tell you what else I'm imagining before I touch you. Your toes, ankle and calf yield to my kisses; the backs of your knees, after I lift your long leg high, enjoy my kisses and my tongue; your well-toned and sexy thighs get my lingering special attention as I work my way up." The tension melted from her face and abs.

"Th-h-hat's awfully presumptuous of you, Jim." She sighed between deep breaths.

"Your bikini may be in the way, but I can see and feel your thickening labia and standing clit. Your wet spot is a bit smaller than my own, for now. I kiss my way up your abs, to your cute tits and see your nipples pucker and twist into thick and tall cylinders, as they already are. They beg for my lips, tongue and teeth. I kiss and lap them and continue up with a promise to return to them." She moans lightly. "Your supple neck calls to me and tells me how much you yearn for teeth scrapping along it, how much you want my tongue and kisses there. When I move on to your ear lobe, you moan again, sigh, and fall back. I follow, lightly lick your outer ear then suck your lobe again. You shudder with chills. Your cheek is soft, but after teasing your sensual lips, I confirm your tongue is firm and so tasty.

"My fingers easily find your stiff nipples. The more you moan, the harder you like me to pinch your perfect nipples." Still untouched, she begins to flush red then gasp and suddenly shudder fiercely in orgasm. "I love watching your cum face clench. Just before you stop shaking, we kiss deeply again and my fingers flow over your suit. You lurch as I circle your stiff clit through your suit and then thrust your hips at me for more. Still kissing, I alternate pulling each side of your suit over a hip and you lift your cute ass to let me push it down. You kick it off your feet, no longer caring that you are now naked on a public beach.

"Your swollen lips open for me and slowly draw my fingers into your velvet box like a star draws in asteroids. Your moist heat is astounding at both ends. As I stroke you below, you finally reach for my stiff shaft and pull it out of my Speedo. You stroke me at the same rate I'm stroking you. Then you recall the couple on the beach stroking each other, but now they are standing nearby watching us. You notice and in response, push my Speedo to my knees to give them a better view. They move closer and begin stroking and fingering each other again. As you stare at his cock in her hand, you pump me harder. Performing for them as they perform for you pushed you out of control. I love it. You take my unbending cock and rub my bishop against your labia as they watch intently.

"Soon, that's not enough. You put me between your inner lips and thrust your hips up at me -- hard -- then freeze with my pubes against yours. We both savor the heat and your pulsing pussy. The other couple comes close and kneels by us. When you see them, you moan at the bigger audience. You fuck me, missionary, as they all watch. Your fire makes us both moan, yet you push me up and I pop out of you noisily. As you get on your hands and knees, you tell me to remove the Speedo and fuck you hard. Who am I to argue? Your wet pussy sucks me in easily and I hardly notice the other couples mimic us. You notice and you feel dirty, exposed, slutty, and proud. Your hanging tits shake nicely and your boney ass slams hard against me. I know I'll pay for that later, but this is now and I need you as you need me to cum warmly inside you.

"Breathlessly, we perform harder for our audience until you cum again with tremors and pulse your happy pussy on my stiff cock until it too releases it's stream in gouts. You collapse with me still inside you and moan through your ecstasy."

Moments later, I'm still in my Speedo and still between your open knees and covered pussy. Your wet spot has tripled in size and you moan dreamily, "You always were great at phone sex, AL. This is a surprising next step. I'm glad I lost that bet and you made me come here topless. How about we repeat what we just did, but for real now on this risky beach?"

"Who am I to argue, Sue?"

==== 3 hr 1800 4/15/21 ==== 1601 words ====

4/15/21 seminal image: pretty & topless female on beach spotted, attracts