Flirting

Story Info
A young woman flirts with an older man.
1.1k words
3.46
7.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were invited to a party at one of our friends house's in West Palm Beach for Memorial Day weekend. Every year we are invited to a weekend long party at Eric's house in West Palm Beach. The tradition started about six years ago with about four or five couples and now has grown to about twelve to fifteen couples. Saturday we typically go out on his boat and Sunday we typically go golfing and on Monday there is brunch and polo tournament before we all have to get back to our lives.

The twins were going to be at their grandma's house (my parents), and Beth went up to the Hamptons with one of her friends.

So Friday after work, I had the driver pick Caroline up at home and me at work to take us to the airport. The private jet company had come by earlier in the day to pick up our luggage. We were greeted by a young lady named Kelly, who at the time, I guessed was around 26 or 27 years old. She thanked us for flying with them and informed us that she would be our in-flight concierge for the flight. The pilot came out of the flight deck, greeted me, and asked me if it was ok to take off. I said yes.

Kelly was very attractive, and I couldn't figure out whether she was flirting with me or not. Caroline went to the back to lay down for a little while and Kelly came out and just started talking to me. She said she was new to the aviation company and she had just gotten this job about a month ago. She told me that they only get paid by the flight hour and she was trying to get in as many flight hours as possible. Oh, and I found out she was 24.

West Palm Beach started out being a lot of fun. About 24 of us ended up going on the boat. We did a little drinking, fishing, hot tubbing, and sun worshiping. When we got back to the house, I checked my cell phone and there was a message from a client of mine who is the CEO of a company, and he told me that his company is in merger talks with a company in London. He wanted to give me a courtesy call to let me know that before I heard it from someone else. The company in London is using one of our competitors for the merger financing. Since this is going to be probably a big merger, I definitely wanted a piece of it.

I told Caroline that I was going to go back home on Sunday morning, so I could start working on it. But I told her she should stay for the entire weekend. I wanted everything to be in place for Monday morning, because even though in the United States Memorial Day was a holiday, in London it was a regular working day, and the early bird gets the worm. I called a couple of partners and asked them to call a few people for an afternoon Sunday meeting at the office, and I told them I would fly back in the morning.

At 9:00 in the morning I boarded the jet to go back home and to my surprise, Kelly was the in-flight concierge again. She said, "Welcome back Mr. Fabulous!" As I got on the airplane, I started quickly making phone calls to set things up for the meeting and to set things up for Monday and to try to get as much information as I possibly could on the deal. After that was done I just sat back and once again I couldn't tell if Kelly was flirting with me or not. Her moves seemed to be exaggerated. When she poured my coffee, she bent down so I could see through her blouse, and see her cleavage, which by the way was very nice. She definitely had very nice large breasts to the point where I was wondering if they were real or not.

Ok, now I knew she was flirting with me! Kelly asked me if I wanted any sweetener in my coffee and then she went on to say that they had the fake stuff and the all natural sugar. But the manner in which she was saying it, it gave me the impression she was trying to tell me something. I looked up at her and smiled and said that I preferred mine to be all natural. She smiled back and said good, she had that. OMG! Was she talking about sugar or her breasts? About now my dick is really hard. Here is a cute 20 something, redhead, who I think is trying to come on to me. She asked me if I wanted any milk in my coffee and just as she said that we hit a few big bumps. It was substantial enough that she lost her balance and her beautiful breasts ended up on my face for a very split second. She recovered quite nicely, holding onto the chair. Having had her cleavage in my face, I just smiled and said "I'd love some milk."

After a while I told her that I was going to go into the bedroom to lay down for a while. She just smiled and said "Let me know if you need anything." I said thanks, and went back there. I couldn't get this girl's breasts out of my mind. And I had a raging hard-on. I took my pants off and lay on the bed, grabbed my cock, and started stroking while thinking about Kelly. Even though I had locked the door, so she would not be able to come in, I wanted her to and ride my cock. I wanted to see her pussy lips and those breasts and swollen nipples. It was all I could think about as I slid my hand back and forth on my cock. She had a great ass and nice legs and I wanted my hands all over her. I wanted my face buried between those breasts and my cock buried inside her pussy. The captain came on the speaker and said that we were about to land, so I quickly finished squirting my hot cum into a tissue and got back out for landing.

Just as we were landing, I asked Kelly what she was doing for dinner. If she was available, would she like to have dinner with me? She accepted and gave me her cell number to call her when I was done with my meeting.