Flirting Becomes Love Making Pt. 02

Story Info
Isobel and Mark make love - once again.
2.8k words
4.13
5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Isobel were meeting up after making love for the first time. They'd finally met in a local pub after chatting over the internet and, on meeting, they had immediately connected with each other, although they had both been nervous about meeting up. They then went back for a coffee at Mark's place, and both had assumed it would be to chat more since they got along so well, and they did not want to rush into things. However, despite being a bit sky at first, like two teenagers, in the end they could not keep their hands off each other and the evening ended with intense and passionate love making. A love making session that started with Mark very slowly undressing Isobel as he made love to her, and worshipped her.

For their second meeting they met up in a coffee shop close to where Mark lived. Mark was dressed in a blue shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket that he liked. He had been there for about five minutes when Isobel walked through the door and smiled with that Julia Roberts smile as she spotted Mark. She was dressed in a very elegant black dress with a bow on each shoulder and a V-shaped top that showed off her cleavage without being too obvious. Her hair cascaded down over her left shoulder and she looked stunning, completing the look with red lipstick. Everyone in the coffee shop glanced around as Isobel walked towards Mark and he smiled, so happy that Isobel was coming to see him!

They kissed in a polite way, Isobel then sat down, and they ordered coffee. The polite kiss was such a contrast with the passionate kisses they had recently shared, and now they had the special connection, that close understanding of each other in the way lovers do.

Isobel liked his leather jacket and his smile, showing the lines of an older man, with some greying around the sideburns, the kind of older man she was attracted to, and his warm hazel eyes. Mark mentioned how gorgeous she looked and that everyone in the room had noticed her. Isobel whispered back to Mark that she always felt a bit uncomfortable with everyone looking at her since she was shyer than most would assume, and he wondered why, and wondered if Isobel would open up to him about her shyness.

For him Isobel seemed anything but shy and she was so alluring. Their drinks came up and they chatted away. At first Isobel talked about her love of classical music, then they both chatted about their love of Sci-Fi and Mark mentioned liking Bladerunner and Bladerunner 2049, with the amazing music, the way it was filmed, and the focus on wanting to live, and to feel love and desire.

Mark then smiled and told Isobel how he imagined himself as Harrison Ford's character in the first Bladerunner film and Isobel as his love interest. The beautiful woman with the red lipstick that he was told to check to see if she was a real person, or a replicant, and where he had to look deep into her dark eyes. As Mark mentioned this, with a smile, he told Isobel how he loved looking into her dark eyes and how they seemed to change colour from dark brown to black to the darkest darkest blue, and how he was utterly enchanted and lost in her gaze, the mermaid, as if he was looking into the heart of the sea.

Isobel smiled her Julia Roberts smile again, glowing with his praise. They chatted on about all sorts of topics and Mark was so pleased. He really liked a woman that he was attracted to in mind and body, and Isobel fitted this so well, and she also had a great sense of humour, and, crucially, imagination as well. Isobel finally leant across and said, "Shall we go to your place?"

They continued to chat, arm in arm, as they walked to Mark's House, and once through the door they went straight into a passionate embrace, kissing and caressing each other, they just couldn't keep their hands off each other!

Mark took Isobel's hand and they walked up the stairs into Mark's bedroom, once in the bedroom he said, "I think this will be a bit more comfortable than last time on the couch."

They continued to kiss and caress and Isobel shuddered as he run his hands all over her, looking up into her eyes as he felt her breasts through her dress, then down her sides to her waist, then down over her thighs, then squeezing her backside.

"You have a really pert bottom that begs to be caressed and squeezed," as he ran his hands over her bottom, feeling her cheeks through the soft fabric of her dress.

Then a puzzled look came across his face. "Hang on," he said, then he slid his hands further down her legs then back up her thighs and under her dress and up onto her bare bottom. "You're not wearing any panties!" he declared!

"I know," whispered Isobel with a wicked smile, "You make me so randy and my pussy so wet aching for you, my panties would have been soaked by now, so I haven't worn any!"

"Mmmm," murmured Mark, "I am going to enjoy slowing undressing you!" as he caressed her breasts once again. As he went to undress her, she held onto his hands and, with a smirk, said, "no you don't! I am going to slowly undress you this time!"

She pulled his hands away from her breasts and, at first, he looked like a frustrated little boy unable to play with his favourite present, but then smiled as Isobel said, "I'm in charge this time!"

As they kissed, she ran her hands up his arms then tickled his neck. She then stood back a bit and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest as it became exposed. She leant further down to completely unbutton his shirt, then kissed and licked each of his nipples, surprised at how erect they were, with Mark gasping as she licked them.

He then pulled his shirt over his head and they kissed again, Mark pulling her tightly to him so he could feel her ample bosom against his bare chest. Isobel then knelt down and kissed his belly, a very nice flat belly for someone Mark's age, Mark caressed Isobel's hair as she did this. As she continued to kiss his belly, one hand went further down and gently rubbed his erection through his jeans, then she unbuckled his belt. She stood up again and as she kissed Mark, their tongues intertwined, she put her hand inside his trousers and squeezed his cock through his underwear.

"There is a certain someone here I have been wanting to get to know, and he seems to very excited and erect!"

As she caressed his cock it felt so hot, even though she was feeling his cock through his underwear, and she started to get excited over how it would feel like as he entered her, filling her wet vagina with its girth and its warmth.

She then knelt down and removed Mark's trousers. It was a bit clumsy at times and Mark almost feel over in his eagerness to get rid of the trousers, and his socks. As he stood back up, Isobel smiled seeing the outline of his erection though his underwear. Then, with a bigger smile, and licking her lips, she looked up at Mark with those dark eyes, and ever so gently, lightly caressed his penis through the fabric of his underwear with her fingers.

She then just used one fingertip to follow the outline his cock, up and down, up and down, and around the helmet at the top that could just be made out through the fabric. As she did this Mark gasped and a spot of a precum appeared on his underwear. Isobel giggled and said, "well, someone is pleased to see me!"

Then she put her hand inside his underwear and finally felt the bare skin of his cock that felt so hot, and so rigid and firm, yet with a slightly spongy feel as she gently squeezed it. She then ran her finger over the tip of his helmet and felt a drop of precum that she massaged into his helmet, Mark almost off balance with the sensation.

Then she could not wait any longer and yanked his pants down, Mark quickly stepping out of them. Mark felt so aroused with his erect cock now on full view, in the open air, with Isobel's face so close to his cock, and her warm breath on his penis. Now it was Isobel's turn to feel like a little girl with a present as his circumcised cock stood proud before her.

It was neither big nor small, perhaps 6 ½ inched when fully aroused, but with a nice thick girth that was just the right size to caress, to suck, and to feel inside her, perfectly fitting her pussy, as she knew from last time.

Isobel loved looking at his circumcised cock close-up, with his shaft covered in veins, and his helmet, so proud, it was so -- phallic! Once again she followed the outline of his cock with her finger tip, but this time over his bare cock, then she gently clasped her hand around his shaft and started an up and down motion, watching as the stretched skin slid up and down over the rigid shaft underneath. Mark was in heaven with her touch, she looked up, smiled at him, then looking into his eyes, started to lick his shaft, licking up and down, up and down, licking every part of his shaft, before kissing, licking, then sucking his helmet.

She returned to licking his cock, licking it like a favourite ice lolly, then licking the small taught 'V' just below the head. This part was so sensitive Mark gasped out loud. Isobel then kissed and licked the very taught and tight piece of skin that went from this point and further down his shaft. It was fascinating to see, touch, lick and suck his circumcised cock and she felt she could do this all day! As she continued to lick Mark whispered, "the skin just to each side and below the head is very sensitive"

So, she used circular motions of her tongue to massage the sensitive skin.

"Yes!" gasped Mark, with more precum appearing from the tip of his penis, Isobel kissing the very tip of his penis and using her tongue to spread his precum over his taut helmet. She then spread her lips over the head of his helmet and very slowly went down, taking his warm penis deep into her warm, inviting, moist mouth, before slowly bringing her lips back up. Sucking up, sucking down, up and down, up and down, slowly. She was now getting very excited and very wet between her legs, feeling his cock expand even more. She almost continued, wanting to his cock expand and pulsate, and to feel and taste his cum as he ejaculated in her mouth, or to pull away and watch as his cock pulsed and sent off streams of cum over her breasts!

But she wanted his cock inside her, but she was going to take her time, and leave Mark begging for more! She then pushed Mark down onto the bed, Mark relieved after trying to stand up for so long. Isobel, still in her dress, straddled Mark, sitting on his chest with her dress draped down on each side. Mark looked up at this beautiful Amazon on top of him, reaching up to clasp her breasts through her dress.

Isobel smiled, "not yet!" pushing his hands away.

"There is something you have to do first"

She then slid further forward, sat up a bit, and raised her dress, so Mark could see her vagina in all its glory. She then moved right up, over his face, then gently lowered her vagina. Mark was in heaven as her vagina came closer, just out of reach. He revelled at looking at her pussy and the lips of her labia close up, like the petals of a beautiful flower. The she lowered herself a bit more so he could suck and lick and worship her labia lips. He did this for a while, licking and sucking her lips, sucking up her moisture in her heightened state of arousal. Then, as Isobel's pussy came even closer, he used the tip of his nose to rub along her slit, her wet labia lips rubbing each side of his nose.

He then pushed the tip of his nose into the entrance to her ever so wet vagina and breathed in, breathing in her smell. "My God," thought Isobel, "He is doing all this with his nose!"

Mark then really got to work, sometimes using his tongue on her clitoris, other times using his nose to rub up and down her labia, then over her clitoris. Other times he would lick and suck her labia. And sometimes he would put his mouth over the whole of her pussy lips, licking with his tongue at the same time, and then sucking up both of her labia lips at once.

Isobel was now releasing copious amounts of fluid she was so aroused, and Mark loved sucking and drinking her 'love nectar'. Isobel was loving the amazing sensations she was feeling. Then she whispered, "hang on", and she turned around to get into a 69 position, pulling her skirt around her waist. As she lowered herself down again Mark was able to squeeze and enjoy her lovely behind before she lowered her vagina back onto his face. He continued to suck and lick the entrance to her vagina, her labia, her clitoris, whilst her lovely backside was just there! Isobel started to lick and suck his cock and they were both in oral heaven, sucking and licking, sucking and licking!

Then it got too much for Isobel, she was so close to orgasm, there was the real danger she would bite his cock during her orgasm, so she stopped sucking him, crying out "Yes, Yes!" Now her cunt was so wet, so lubricated, her juices were really soaking Mark's nose and face, and he wanted to push his nose and tongue even deep inside her as she got wetter and wetter, and closer and closer to orgasm.

Then her whole body shuddered, and shuddered, and shuddered, gripping Mark's head between her thighs, her soaking wet cunt and labia pushing up against Mark's face with uncontrollable spasms before she collapsed in post orgasmic ecstasy, Mark revelling with her swollen wet sex smothering his face.

As Isobel recovered, she lifted up from Mark's face, turned around, and straddled Mark's chest once again. She then pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her breasts in a very sexy bra.

"You can touch then now!"

As Mark clasped her bra and squeezed her breasts in his hands, she slid down and started to rub her wet labia lips along the shaft of Mark's penis, sliding up and down, and desperately fighting back from letting him slide inside her, for just a bit longer!

She slid up and down on his shaft for a while, that was glistening with her wetness. Then, sitting upright, she removed her bra. For Mark it was like Christmas had come early with Isobel looking down on him, her hair hanging down, and her ample boobs just above him, begging to be touched. They kissed, then he used his large hands to squeeze her breasts, using his fingers to brush across her erect and ever so sensitive nipples. This was getting her close to yet another orgasm! Then she slightly changed the way she slid over his shaft, and pushed her warm, moist, swollen labia lips around his helmet, Mark producing more precum. Then she sat further down, his warm, rigid, wet and slippery cock sliding perfectly into her pussy. Her pussy that had been aching for his cock for so long.

Isobel was so wet, and for Mark it felt like warm treacle as she slid up and down on his cock. Rather than him fucking her, she was in control of the fucking now, and loving it! At one point she used her vaginal muscle to massage Mark's cock, starting to bring him close to orgasm! As she got closer to orgasm, her body lowered closer to Mark's face so he could lick her nipples and the sensitive underside of her breasts. Her whole body started to shudder as she went into an incredible prolonged orgasm, and the uncontrollable spasms of her soaking wet cunt also brought Mark to an incredible intense orgasm. Grabbing the side of the bed, Mark's body went into a spasm, Isobel felt his cock getting even bigger, then erupting like a volcano, filling her with his cum as they both came together in an incredible orgasm.

Isobel now collapsed into Mark's arms and, exhausted, in post orgasmic bliss, they fell asleep, Mark's cock shrinking, but remaining inside Isobel, two bodies as one!