Voyeur on the Beach (Bi MMF)

Story Info
A woman spies on two men having sex, then joins the fun.
2.2k words
4.25
12.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features adult MM and bi MMF scenarios.

Kinks/Fetishes: exhibitionism/voyeurism, threesome, impregnation, fleeting encounters

Feedback always welcome in the comments!

***

Voyeur on the Beach

The men were isolated on a steamy tropical beach far from the tourist attractions on the other side of the island. Trent stood behind his boyfriend Kyle in the shallow ocean close to shore, the crystal clear water reflecting the vibrant blue sky. Trent was fucking Kyle slowly. The lovers were naked, tight bodies glistening with sweat and seawater. Trent had his hand against Kyle's right hip, feeling the smooth, toned flesh and the hard, round ass beneath. Kyle's cock was erect, the tip wet with precum.

Trent could feel the tight heat of Kyle's ass while fucking him gently, occasionally spitting on his shaft for added lubrication. Kyle's head was thrown back, his eyes closed, his mouth open in a moan. The man's ivory-pink skin was stretched tight over his muscles, the rocky mounds flexing as he braced through the pleasure-pain.

The men were oblivious to the naked woman watching them across the white stretch of sand that sparkled like a million diamonds. Rachel was hidden by the trees and greenery that led into a forest booming with the songs of birds and other wildlife. She watched the men from afar, her heart pounding in her chest as she strained to make out their words.

The men were speaking in hushed tones, their voices almost like a chant as they fucked rhythmically, water lapping about their knees. She listened carefully in an attempt to hear their filthy banter, but could only catch snippets. Rachel moved closer to the tree line, her eyes never leaving the passionate couple.

She reached down between her legs and began to caress her folds. She was wet and warm and full of desire, clit aching for attention. The sight of Kyle and Trent's strong bodies moving together had her mind reeling with thoughts of joining them. Rachel's fingers began to tickle her clit as she imagined them taking turns with her.

The stranger watched as Trent began to fuck his boyfriend increasingly fast, making Kyle shake and groan. "Oh yes! Go deep." Cried the man. Trent's movements became aggressive and forceful, cock pistoning in and out of Kyle's clenched and quivering hole while his heavy balls slapped against his taint. Their breathing became heavy. "How's that?" Trent asked in a deep, stern tone. All his boyfriend could muster was a mumbled and indiscernible grunt.

Kyle threw his head back against Trent's shoulder and in doing so, noticed Rachel standing against a palm tree with her hand working furiously over her clit as she masturbated. They locked eyes. She jolted back into the forest. Kyle darted away from Trent, yanking the dick out of him. "Look!" he shouted, "a woman." Trent looked all around but could see nothing.

Kyle moved out of the water and stood on the hot sand looking toward the tropical forest. "A woman? Out here?" Trent asked with skepticism. Kyle called out to the wall of green and told her that it was okay, that they weren't mad at her for spying, that she should reveal herself and join them. Nothing but the waves and laughing seagulls could be heard. The nude guys looked at each other in anticipation.

Then, a sudden rustling of leaves. Rachel poked out of the forest apprehensively to see the tall and muscular men feasting on her flesh with hungry eyes. She smiled at them with growing confidence.

Rachel had a beautiful figure, with toned arms and legs and a slim waist. Her breasts were small and perky, with light brown nipples that stood erect. Her pubic region was bald and inviting, with a light dusting of dark pubic hair leading down to a triangle of soft curls. Her long black hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had a natural tan, making her look even more stunning.

Rachel's body was a work of art, and she knew it. She loved to show off in front of people, knowing that they were all watching her and admiring her figure. Kyle and Trent sauntered over to the seductive woman, their hard cocks bouncing with each step. They were truly a sight to behold.

Trent's hair was dark and unkept, with grey specks embellishing his temples. His body was thick and strong and heavily tattooed, with a large tribal band around his biceps and a matching one on his back. His erection jutted out from his body; it had a large bulbous head and a vein running along the entire length. Kyle couldn't help but be aroused by the sight.

Kyle had long blonde hair that was neatly tied in a bun, yet the rest of him was smooth and hairless. The man's body was much leaner than Trent's and more defined. His skin was pale and freckled, muscled arms and shoulders gleaming in the sunlight.

As they approached, the magnetism between the trio was instant and required no more than longing glances to initiate a sensual experience. They dipped into the forest, a wonderland of vibrant flowers, viney trees, big green leaves, and a symphony of enchanting songs from unseen creatures beneath the shaded canopy.

The three of them stood in a triangle, lust enveloping them, as they began to exchange deep-tongue kisses. They embraced each other with longing, their hands roaming over each other's bodies, their lips seeking each other out, their breaths coming in short gasps. The passion was palpable, desire raw and urgent. The world melted away all around them, and all that remained was the primal need to be together, to be one, to feel and be felt.

Rachel buried her face in Trent's chest, feeling his strong muscles and taking in his delicious scent. She sucked his nipples, feeling them harden in her mouth, and then she moved to Kyle, eagerly swapping kisses with him, savoring the taste of his mouth and the smell of his skin. She sucked his neck and nibbled on his ears, feeling a wave of heat wash over her as he moaned in a strong deep voice. His hands moved from her breasts to her buttocks, pulling her against him as he ground against her, making her feel wild electricity.

Rachel lifted her head to look at Kyle, her lips swollen and her heart pounding as she saw the same passion reflected in his eyes. The woman traced the line of his jaw with her fingers, feeling the stubble rasp against her skin as he lowered his head to meet her gaze. After a moment of looking deeply at one another, Trent moved behind Rachel and repositioned her so she was bent over in front of Kyle.

The tattooed man maneuvered Rachel's head toward his boyfriend's curved and meaty erection, which she gladly accepted in her mouth. She sucked him hard, feeling the ridge of his cock against the back of her throat, then pulling away to gasp for air as she continued to stroke and suck with wild abandon. Trent's hands roamed over her body from behind, cupping her breasts and her pussy, then finding her ass and spreading her cheeks as he buried his face in her heat.

Rachel couldn't hold back a groan as Trent's tongue found her clit and began to lap at her, his teeth nipping at her hood. Her body tensed as she came undone, her fingers digging into Trent's scalp as her body shook with the force of her release. Trent held her tight as she rode out her orgasm, body twitching as she came intensely. Lick. Spasm. Lick. Spasm. Finally, she popped Kyle's cock out of her mouth and fought to regulate her breathing.

"I'm Rachel." She said softly, standing up on shaky legs. The men introduced themselves as they took a moment to cool off, drink some water, and grab a bottle of lube from their backpack that was sitting on the beach. After a short while, Trent and Kyle were eager for release. Rachel was just as ready for their seed.

The beautiful woman leaned her torso against a tree and looked over her shoulder at Trent with inviting eyes. She needed him. He wanted to be inside her, to feel her warmth and wetness, to hear her moans and screams. The beefy man got behind her and prepared himself for entry, holding his stiff erection at her steamy and damp opening, a rare delicacy he hadn't experienced in over five years. Though Trent and Kyle enjoyed an open relationship, women seldom took an interest in bisexual guys. It was their lucky day.

Trent moved his hips forward and pushed past her velvet folds, letting out an animalistic whimper. His cockhead felt huge and bulbous as it impaled the stranger, thrusting deeper, and she moaned from the sensation of being split apart. His pubic bone felt rough and calloused as it rubbed against her, and she bit her lip to stifle a gasp.

Kyle was mesmerized by the sight of his life partner with a woman. She looked so small and helpless with his arms around her body and his hands gripping her tits. He moved behind Trent and lubed up his throbbing erection. The men had taken turns pounding each other earlier that day, so little preparation was needed.

Kyle easily slid inside his boyfriend. The forward motion shoved Trent all the way into Rachel's cunt. "Fuck!" He cried, nearly climaxing from the extreme pleasure from both ends. The man knew it wouldn't be long. He took charge and began to work his hips.

Trent pistoned in and out of her, yanking the woman's ponytail with one hand and cupping her left breast with the other. Rachel's right tit swung with each of his powerful thrusts, and her nipples hardened with excitement. She rubbed her clit. Kyle stood still, allowing Trent to fuck himself and Rachel at the same time. It was all so intense, bodies clapping together in concert with the sounds of nature.

Kyle started to moan uncontrollably at the sight of his curved erection disappearing into Trent over and over as he bucked wildly. He could feel the head of his penis rubbing against the other man's prostate, sending Trent into a blur of arousal. Kyle's entire body flexed, muscles threatening to burst through his smooth skin, as an orgasm began to boil in his loins. Hearing Rachel cry out for Trent's cock sent him over the edge.

His cock twitched and spasmed as he emptied his nut inside Trent, who could feel the seed filling him and spilling out onto his legs with each movement. "Yesyesyesyesyes!" Kyle hollered. Rachel was breathless. Her cunt began to quiver. Trent's balls pulled tight against his body. His dick stiffened impossibly hard. The sound that escaped his mouth was like an avalanche. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. They came together. It was like slow motion. Trent's vision began to blur and he felt intense release mixed with a strange sensation. A deep knowing.

The hulking man could feel his life-essence flood Rachel's pussy. Something big was happening. The shiver that ran up his spine made him squeeze the dick lodged in his ass as he nearly passed out from the overwhelming sensation. Then, in what felt like minutes, everything was moving at full speed again. His vision was clear and sharp.

Trent removed his veiny six inches, now softening, from Rachel's swollen passage. Kyle was still hard inside him, but he too extricated himself from their entanglement. The air was beginning to cool. The three adjusted themselves, wiping away any remnants of their plealsuremaking.

"That was fun. I hate to disappear, but I have to get back to the retreat center. It's an hour's hike and not long before sunset." Said Rachel, reaching for her hiking boots on the forest floor. "Don't go," Trent said, surprising even himself by the statement. Kyle looked at him curiously. "Sorry," he retracted, "you have somewhere to be. We're camping on the beach for a few more days if you want to stop by. I could give you my cell."

She tied the final bow on her shoelaces. The naked woman smiled at them with kind eyes, tightening her ponytail. She stood and kissed each of them with a gentle peck, then without a word she was off on the trail toward the nudist retreat center. Every part of Trent wanted her to stay, but he knew that would be inappropriate. Rachel was clearly content with a singular affair.

The men watched her shapely butt as she disappeared along the path. "What was that about?" Asked Kyle, finally soft again. He took a deep breath and said, "I know this is going to sound odd, but something happened when I came. Like a premonition or something." Kyle asked what this supposed premonition was all about.

"I knocked her up. I got her pregnant." He said apprehensively. "Somehow I just know it."

Kyle wanted to laugh, but the look on his boyfriend's face was all too serious. He put his arm around him as they walked toward the beach where their tent was set up. The blonde man didn't believe it at first but figured it wasn't out of the realm of possibility (the pregnancy, anyhow). He consoled his lover and told him not to worry, that things will happen as they were supposed to. Later they watched as the sun set on the ocean's edge, content in each other's arms. It was a special day indeed.