All Comments on 'Flirting with Sally Pt. 02'

by Obobby

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

You get the highly coveted "Pfffhhhttt" award of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

You gotta love the older couple enjoying new things with help of the younger ones.

And to Iameasel...you get the coveted E.S.A.D. award. Breaking 26thNC record of 2,384 in a row.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

About 25 years ago on a cruise a few of my friends were sat a a dinner table with two older married couples . Both who had kids as old or older than them . One from LA and the other from Texas . By the third day my friends were fucking them both whenever they cold sneak off . Doing 2,3 and 4 on ones also have the woman do each other. All behind there hubby’s back . One guy friend traveled for work in finance and hooked up with her in Texas a couple of times . He had a worker from out there he got friendly with snd told him to come to the room at a certain time and join in . He told her but she assumed it was one she knew from the trip . What he found out surprised him was one she was kinda racist and two that the coworker turned out to be a friend of her kids for years . She kinda freaked out when she looked over her shoulder to see someone she knew but it was to late and he was extra excited and went all out . A small world . He was talking giving her a verbal assault for the three hours they fucked her . When she was leaving she was begging him not to tell anyone and he said don’t worry I’m sure you will figure out a way to keep me quite. He kept fucking her appairently every once in a while . It’s sick but did happen, wish it was me to get that lucky .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous