All Comments on 'Flirting with Sin Ch. 04'

by somdola

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is without question one of my favorite stories on Literotica. I love everything about it. I love the characters, whether it's the teasing and wild Alison, the cynical and snarky Alice, or the awkward and sweet Voh. I love the combination of cyberpunk and supernatural themes. I love the noir feel to the storytelling. I love the steamy sex scenes. I love the whole page reference to Doom last chapter. I can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work!

somdolasomdolaover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much anon, that means a lot to me. I am very glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the previous comment. This story has several charming characters. who are very different from each other but give readers strong impressions. Their personalities are alive not boring or dull. You can't always find these kinds of characters even when you pay money to buy a book because some characters are pretty shallow and you can't tell the difference. I don't need to worry about it in your story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rare for a monster girl story to be this interesting. I hope there will be more.

somdolasomdolaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment, anon.

I am sorry for the long pauses in this story's development. There is more I want to do in this universe, with Trevor and co. I haven't forgotten it and I do have some things hashed out for the next chapter. I suppose I have just been in a rut writing-wise for a while.

Thanks to anyone who read all of what I've done so far, it means a lot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bro I love❤❤❤❤❤❤ d story plz I would like it if u resume and post rarest plzzz

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous