Flirting with Sin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I saw Tweety. She's doing okay right now, but it prolly won't be too long before they're nailing her to the cross," Alice said, shrugging.

"We have to help her. I can't just leave her here to die, it's my fault she's here in the first place."

"Geez, Mr. Martyr. It's like you think you're Christ himself. Not everything is your friggin' fault," Alice reprimanded me, hurriedly drawing runes. "We will help Tweety, but ya can't do that with just your bare hands and loud mouth."

Finishing her bloodrite, cracks formed in the dungeon wall in the outline of a door. The passage creaked open and the desolate voidscape of Inferno Alice had taken me before stretched out beyond it. Alice stood next to it looking proud of herself.

I stood up and began towards the door, but she stopped me.

"One more thing, loverboy," she said, her tone becoming serious. "Don't think I don't know what happened between you and Alison. Your blood is mine. If I'm really gonna be riskin' my neck to save you, you have to become my mortal slave. For real."

It doesn't look like I have much of a choice. Between being burned alive by the will of the Church and surviving on the whims of a demon, the latter had already saved my sorry hide more times than I cared to admit. I just nodded at her.

"Alright, we can make it formal later. Come on!" she ordered, an impish smirk spread across the little devil's face.

Alice grabbed my hand and pulled me through the demonic gateway. The door slid closed behind us.