Flo & Carl

Story Info
Carl just loves fucking Flo's hot black body.
1.9k words
3.92
17.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Florence was late for work again, she had been caning it last night and was still a bit wasted but she knew that as soon as she'd had her first coffee she'd feel a lot better, assuming of course that she could avoid bumping into Carl.

Carl was Florence's boss, put more accurately he was actually her manager's manager but as her manager had not been seen for several weeks now, Carl tended to be around more often.

More often than not, was how Florence saw it. He lingered, like a bad smell.

Although she knew exactly why he pestered her she was getting tired of it. He had a habit of suddenly appearing out of nowhere standing behind her desk peering over her shoulder. He was a big man, imposing and probably twice her age. He was also white and about as stiff as he could be and she occasionally thought that if he just chilled out a bit and relaxed he would be quite hot.

Florence was 28 last birthday, black, short at barely 5 feet tall and thick with a 36D chest and nice fat booty which she liked to show off in tight dresses when she could. Which these days did not include at work. Carl had seen to that with an all office memo banning all dresses and skirts above the knee and she was convinced that this was meant for her in particular.

She was lucky, she managed to get into the office, leave her bag and coat at her desk and get into the kitchen before being seen and was back at her desk with a large mug of steaming coffee before he arrived.

"I want you at this meeting tonight, Florence" announced his deep voice from behind her.

"Of course, which meeting is that Carl?" She answered.

He hesitated, he was used to her contrariness and hadn't expected such compliance from her. "The Hopkins account, of course, meet me here at 7."

Florence decided that if she was going to be working late she would have the afternoon off and was home by 2. She rolled herself a fat blunt and lay back on her sofa and inhaled deeply. After a long and leisurely bath during which she filled her pussy with a long black dildo she dressed in lacy underwear and chose a nice tight red dress which showed off her cleavage to its best effect. She knew Mr Hopkins well and knew what he liked.

She drove back to the office in plenty of time, parking in her manager's spot, and unlocked the main door, turning off the alarm as she went in.

It was dark by then and the autumn chill had hardened her nipples and she hoped that they would cool down before Carl arrived. She had only turned on the lights at her corner of the big open plan office and she sat at her desk impatiently, not helped by the fact that she was still a little high.

She sat at her desk doodling on a pad when a large white hand was clamped hard over her mouth and another wrapped around her finding its way down the front of her dress and under her bra. She tried to scream but could not, she tried to push her chair back but Carl's large frame held it still. She felt his mouth at her ear as he whispered "You look like such a fucking slut, Flo, were you planning on sucking Hopkin's cock tonight or sitting on his face, that's all you're good for, you cheap whore."

She pulled his hand away from her mouth and shouted "Fuck you, pencil dick, what about the meeting?"

"There's no meeting, stupid" he retorted before clamping his mouth to hers and pawing at her big round titties. He pulled her up and kicked away her chair pressing himself hard against her ass. She could feel his hard cock between her ass cheeks and immediately her pussy moistened in anticipation.

"You're such a cocksucker Carl" she spluttered as he forced her face down on her desk, lifting her dress up and pressing himself against her black lace french knickers. His left hand kept her pushed down onto her desk, her hard nipples squashed against the surface, and his right hand unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers. He pulled her knickers down and reached between her legs wiping his hand upwards and sticking his finger into her soaking wet pussy.

Satisfied with what he found, he pushed his trousers and shorts down, held his cock against her hot pussy and slammed it in, sinking his meat stick balls deep into her. She gasped at the intrusion and arched her back, but all this did was allow him to reach around and maul her tits even more.

Carl did not last long as he pounded her fat black ass hard, his hands gripping her hips as she felt his long shaft shoot his cum deep into her and he collapsed onto her back before pulling out and wiping his cock on her dress.

"Seriously, you wanker, you'll pay for that to be dry-cleaned you know," as she examined the cum stains on her clothes and straightened herself up.

Carl stood over her, looking very pleased with himself having managed to empty his balls long before she had shown any real sign of enjoying herself. He did so love to use her as his fucktoy.

Florence sat back down on her chair and swivelled to face him feeling his cum dribbling out from her and onto the seat, his semi hard cock dangling in her face. She checked out its whiteness for the hundredth time as she imagined what it must look like to be fucking her black ass, and her ass was black, not caramel and not chocolate like the other women in the office but she had proper african black skin. She took hold of his shaft and placed it between her lips, allowing his helmet to graze against her teeth slightly just to remind him of how precarious his position was right then.

She sucked and teased for a while but she was having little effect, he was taking longer to recover tonight and she knew that there were several more spaces in the office that they could be defiling that evening.

She stood, still holding onto his cock, smoothed her dress over her now naked ass, picked up her bag and pulled him by his shaft towards the door leading to the backyard. She pushed the bar and the door swung open, she propped it open with a fire extinguisher, an act she knew would enrage him, and pulled him outside.

Releasing his cock she fished in her bag and pulled out a three skin joint she had rolled earlier, she put it to her mouth and lit it taking a deep draw, holding it in before blowing the smoke into his face. He coughed and looked at her sternly.

"You know you're not allowed to have drugs at your workplace, you'll be punished for that", he announced.

"Whatever" was her response as she stepped up onto the bench next to the table so that she was now just about looking down at him, she took a further draw, holding the smoke in her mouth before pulling him in, she blew the smoke into his mouth, while she laughed inwardly at how easily she could manage him. Before he could exhale she clamped her mouth to his and stuck her tongue as deep into him as she could.

The weed was having an immediate effect on him as a sly grin appeared on his face. This just pissed Flo off so she pushed him down so he was kneeling on the bench and lifted her dress over his head and directed his mouth towards her aching pussy. He lapped at her hungrily and she growled from deep within as she felt his tongue flit against her clit. She checked down below and his cock was beginning to react as it stood hard sticking out from his trouser fly. She wanted him inside her again.

Flo pushed his head away and stepped down from the bench, took him by the cock and bought him back inside the office. She looked around before deciding on the Finance Manager's desk. The Finance Manager was a nasty piece of work, white, skinny, with a saggy ass and flabby tits.

Florence released Carl, lifted her dress over her head and sat her ass down on the edge of the desk. She beckoned Carl forward, leaning backwards as he settled between her thighs, stepping out of his trousers as he approached her. He took hold of her ankles and placed them high on his shoulders and held his cock so that his shaft was pushing against her hot pussy lips, he slid his cock backwards and forwards a few times before placing his cock head at the gaping entrance to her core. He pushed in slowly, leaning forwards as he did so that his shaft pushed against her sensitive bud until he bottomed out.

"Don't be a prick Carl, just fuck me" Flo pleaded as she felt his balls resting against her puckered litlle ass as his long white cock filled her short thick body.

"You want my white cock do you bitch, you want me to fuck you hard until you can't take it any more, you want me to fill you full of my seed until it's dripping down your thighs." Flo squealed as he withdrew his cock its full length before plunging it hard deep inside her as he abused her. She looked down between her legs, he was still wearing his shirt and tie but she kept glimpsing the white skin of his belly as he withdrew. She knew from experience that he would last longer this time and she was pleased at how hard the weed had made his cock.

She squeezed her pussy lips against his shaft as he pounded, there was little variety to his action, he just pumped in and out as hard and fast as he could. She loved that as she shifted herself slightly so she could feel him against different parts of her pussy until she found her g-spot and she arched her back a little and let him bring her closer and closer. As she neared her climax she shunted forward a little so that his pounding cock was rubbing her clit as the fireworks began and her stomach started to flutter and she clenched his cock tight with her pussy.

Her first orgasm encouraged him more as he increased speed and intensity as another orgasm built up inside her until she felt herself cumming and cumming again and again until with a long "Yeeeeessssss" he shot his cum into her, panting hard. He stood there as they both experienced aftershocks from the mighty climax, he kept his cock buried deep as it twitched inside her as she drained his balls completely, hoping that this time his seed would find its way.

She lay back, her ankles resting around his back, her legs clamping him inside her as she imagined herself bringing the beautiful little mixed race baby girl into the office and flaunting her in front of the sour old bitch whose desk the baby had been conceived on. She did not hold out a lot of hope, she had been fucking Carl for over two years now and his seed had still not connected but at least she knew that she had a good chance at a promotion, unless of course they found the body and managed to connect her manager's disappearance to her.