Flock Of Robins Ch. 02

Story Info
Chrom Is Taken On A Hell Of A Ride!
10.4k words
5
2.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all! Realized I called this a "request" in the last chapter - it's actually a commission. Not sure why I typed that haha. Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! This is where things really pick up in terms of smut, and it doesn't really stop until the end. This one is mostly sex haha.

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, male on female, orgy, clone fucking (kinda)

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Before any of the Robins could protest, Spring-Robin stood back up and snaked her fingers into the holding-on-for-dear-life laces struggling to contain her massive chest; and, with a sly grin touching her lips, ripped the weaving apart! Instantly, her milky, enormous breasts bounced free of their cloth-restraints, wobbling back and forth and slapping against each other loudly. Chrom immediately gasped as he was presented with the biggest pair of tits he'd ever seen - not that he'd ever really seen any before - utterly mesmerized by their beauty. His cock gave a noticeable lurch, bucking between himself and Spring-Robin, nearly slamming into the mature-strategist.

The years had been very kind to Spring-Robin, that was for sure! Now her huge mounds had grown plumper over the years and probably from the numerous children she'd carried for the version of him in her timeline as well, appearing positively oversized on her relatively diminutive frame; breasts of such proportions weren't something that Chrom had ever considered possible before, but he found his arousal was at an all time high from the sight of Spring-Robin's naked chest and the qualities that her advanced-aged had gifted her. They were just so insanely gigantic they caused a bout of renewed stirring in his pants!

Even her nipples looked different than he'd expected! Her areola had widened to match the size of the rotund breast they topped, and were much darker in coloration as well. Spring-Robin's nipples were long and thick as they stuck out erect from her tits, possessing the same light-brown hue as her areola; to Chrom they were practically begging to be sucked, and he hoped he would get the chance to with whatever came next! She shook her chest at him several times, grinning as she watched his eyes follow them closely, glad that even the youthful version of her husband appreciated her bust as much as he did in her present. The older-Robin allowed him a few more seconds of ogling before she finished undressing.

An untying of the string around her neck accompanied by a few shimmies after, and Spring-Robin was standing fully nude before Chrom. His jaw dropped lower and lower the more he studied her motherly figure. No longer supported by her dress, Spring-Robin's breasts hung down towards her stomach, which bore the same stretch-marks, the rounded bottoms of her bust hovering right above her belly button. She was a bit chubbier than the Robin he was familiar with, but all of the extra baby-weight went to all of the right places as far as Chrom was concerned.

As Chrom has noticed before even while Spring-Robin was still clothed, her hips had an incredible width to them. They stuck out from the sides of her waist to give her figure and enticing set of curves, the natural, jiggling thickness of her thighs complimenting her pronounced voluptuousness; and like Chrom had witnessed when he initially laid eyes on her, Spring-Robin's ass cheeks were visible even while she was facing him. Though he couldn't see all of her enormous backside, the hint of them he was allowed vision of let him know that if he were ever to stick his head between those plush mounds, it would certainly vanish from sight.

"Lay down for me, dear," Spring-Robin purred, sauntering over to Chrom, her hands on her baby-bearing hips, "and let your strategist do all of the work."

Gulping, Chrom nodded and did as he was told - though obeying orders from another felt strange to him. Spring-Robin carefully climbed onto the bed, her bare feet planted firmly on either side of his muscled thighs, and once more grasped his pillar of virility in her slim fingers. She took a moment to nod at Summer and Winter Robin, who, upon understanding the silent command, stretched their bodies across Chrom, holding him down for their leader. Taking a moment to work out the angle needed, Spring-Robin pointed his massive cock towards herself, lowering it enough so that it was lined up with her white-haired, dripping groin.

Almost like she was directing Chrom straight to her sex, the young warrior looked from around the other two Robins to get an eyeful of the place he'd be losing his virginity - even if it wasn't with this Robin. Spring-Robin, as expected, did not possess the virginal slit that he had assumed he'd have his first time with - it was quite the opposite. Her labia were a sanguine-hue, both from maturity and arousal, her lower-lips hanging against her thighs, ready to swallow his cock whole. Moisture shimmered across her pussy and even from across the bed Chrom could make out the shape of her clitoris, erect and throbbing, mirroring her nipples, along with a tuft of white hair resting above it; seeing a woman's most private of parts in the living flesh for the first time sent a tremor of lust down the Prince's spine.

Spring-Robin noticed his ogling.

"Mmm, you're gonna be back home soon, Chrom," she spoke in a deep, throaty voice, rubbing his glans over her mound, "back inside of me. I know this is your first time, but I can tell you that after we win the war, you'll be spending more time here than anywhere else. I'm sure the other Robins can attest to as much!"

"You're insatiable, you know that?" Summer-Robin asked the Prince rhetorically, licking her lips, "We almost didn't make it to the beach because you wouldn't stop touching me."

"Same for me," Winter-Robin agreed, kissing at Chrom's neck, "I'm pretty sure you were about to drag me behind a building at the festival and take me right there before I was summoned."

"I was surprised you didn't come barging into my room before the wedding," Bridal-Robin spoke up, though she was still ogling her almost-husband's groaning sack, "and honestly a part of me wished you had!"

"Ha, you should see how he gets when he sees me in this outfit!" Dancer-Robin giggled, though she was doing the same thing as the Robin next to her, "If I don't take it off before he sees me in it then it gets ruined - not that I mind, of course!"

"Oh he already has pounced on me several times in this costume!" Halloween-Robin joined, having quietly moved to the edge of the bed without anyone noticing, "It's a wonder it's still in one piece!"

The only people that didn't join in the sharing of similar experiences were Shy-Robin and Grima, both of whom had never felt the might of Chrom's libido.

"See Chrom? We all are in love - and in lust - with you as much as you are with us."

He nodded in understanding, his own desire for his strategist clear across every aspect of his being.

"But before we go any further, I'm gonna do another of your favorites, with a little help from the other Robins, of course!"

Releasing Chrom's cock and hefting her tits up in her hands, grunting from their fatty weight, Spring-Robin bent forward and wrapped them around the top of the Prince's member; Chrom immediately let out a throaty moan as his cockhead was enveloped by the warm, sticky embrace of the biggest pair of breasts in the room - the biggest pair he'd ever conceptualized. Shimmying them up and down the amount of Chrom's length in her bust's reach, Spring-Robin moaned as well at the feeling of his burning-hot rod against her flesh. A healthy spurt of sperm spritzed from his tip, shooting several inches into the air before splattering against the top of Spring-Robin's chest.

Slowly, Spring-Robin lowered her body, sliding her cleavage down Chrom's colossus the entire act; even her own incredible endowment wasn't able to meet around Chrom's ridiculous diameter, the top of his shaft peering out from around the pliable globes. She'd dropped into a full crouch before too long, putting her at about the halfway point of the Prince's slick enormity, and then she went even further. By the time that Spring-Robin and her huge tits reached the base of her future-husband's mighty weapon, she was splayed out between his legs, her feet now planted on the floor next to his.

Her grip on her own breasts grew firmer as she started to really caress his shaft with the insides of her tits, the meaty mounds slapping down onto his crotch and thighs with a wet plap with each completed repetition. As she juggled her cleavage up and down Chrom's cock, she stretched her neck out to lap at the Prince's member, drinking in the fluids they'd both left behind on it, while adding even more to its veiny corpulence; she was practically smashing her face into the underside of his shaft, mewling each time she felt his urethra distend with another mouthful of precum that trudged up its expanse.

Chrom couldn't do much else but moan, once again, as he was treated to the most pleasurable experience of his young life. His hips bucked into the air, his groin bouncing off of the bottom of Spring-Robin's breasts, his body automatically trying to draw as much ecstasy from the act as it could; his balls would have bounced as well if not for Bridal and Dancer Robin resuming their own ministrations of the gravid orbs, the pair holding them tightly as they licked and nursed on the wrinkled, taut flesh in their grasps. If this is what his future held, Chrom couldn't wait to get back to Ylisstol!

Spring-Robin momentarily pulled her face away from the Prince's urethra.

"There's a lot more room for you all to help me out with!" She called out to the other Robins, "So come join me!"

There was a flurry of movement.

"I've been waiting for this!" Summer-Robin exclaimed happily, ripping off her purple bikini top to free her tanned breasts, "I just love doing this for my Chrom!"

"Me too!" Winter-Robin didn't bother to remove her shirt, fishing out her own tits and letting them hang over the neckline of her top instead, "I don't have as much experience as the rest of you, but I'm gonna do my best!"

Halloween-Robin crawled onto the bed as well, doing the same that Winter-Robin had with her chest.

"A perfect time for me to join in! Though I don't think that all of us together will be enough!"

"No, I don't think so either," Spring-Robin agreed, watching as the other Robins piled their breasts on top of her own and each others, "but it's a good start!"

The bed suddenly became much more crowded as the four Robins maneuvered around and across one another, all of the white-haired women trying to find space to fit themselves in. Chrom didn't mind this at all though, his view now filled with wiggling, writhing bodies, the warrior-Prince lifting himself up on his elbows to get a better vantage of the action; he could just barely see the pile of Robin-tits heaped upon his ceiling-aimed cock, Summer-Robin's bubbly behind right in his face. He could still feel everything, however, and he grunted as the eight different breasts hugged his member.

Like they were in perfect sync with each other - which made sense, considering they were all Robin - the four Robin's lifted and dropped their plush pillows against his third-leg at the same time, making it feel to Chrom as though he was being titfucked with just one giant pair of breasts! His precum production immediately increased, his cock fountaining its goopy brew into the air and all over himself and the Robins. The pearlescent paste rained down onto the bed's occupants, forcing more moans from his strategists, the liquid-warmth only encouraging their pleasing of the Prince.

In addition to the four pairs of breasts now smothering his gargantuan pillar, there were now four tongues licking at every inch of it - tongues and lips! Summer, Winter, Halloween, and Spring Robin were all kissing and moistening the skin across Chrom's thrusting member, coating the pulsing veins that laced it in their saliva; their differing-sized-busts would then spread this extra lubrication around, which in turn just made their titty-jostling speed up more and more! An entire orchestra of lurid, wet noises echoed through the room, along with needy, loud pants that emanated from both Chrom and the Robins.

Gods, Chrom could even feel nipples being ground into his shaft! While he couldn't tell whose nipples they were, there was no question that the Robins that could were using their hard tit-toppers to add to their Prince's rapture, almost like they were making up for the fact that they couldn't stroke him with their preoccupied hands! The carnal, sticky mess grew as his arousal raged, his cock pumping out sperm like he was in the midst of an actual orgasm, the Robins' bodies, faces, and unique outfits becoming more and more stained with the young warrior's off-white secretions.

The bed shifted once more as another Robin joined the fray.

"Don't mind me, Robins," Dancer-Robin giggled as she stuffed herself between Spring and Winter Robin, but continued to stand up, "I'll be helping out up here, while Bridal-Robin takes over managing Chrom's, um balls."

She giggled again.

"Good!" Spring-Robin moaned between slurps of the Prince's cock, "We need all the help we can get!"

Taking hold of Chrom's cock to balance herself, Dancer-Robin did as Spring-Robin had and bent over, letting her breasts - in their barely constrained bra and supporting purple fabric - rest against the underside of his shaft. Lowering her head, she nuzzled her cheek against the Prince's cockhead, sighing like she had just been reunited with a long-lost lover, her nostrils flaring to inhale Chrom's heady scent. Dragging her face across its throbbing giganticness, Dancer-Robin lined up the very tip of it with her thin lips and gave it a smooch, precum immediately gushing against her mouth.

Clearly as well-practiced as many of her counterparts were, Dancer-Robin moved her head up and down in time with Chrom's ravenous thrusts, doing her best not to be flung off of the Prince's mammoth. She sucked on his piss-slit, darting her tongue into his spacious cavern and swirling it around his hot insides like she was trying to drink its virility straight from the source; Dancer-Robin's cheeks bulged again and again as her mouth was filled with precum, her throat swallowing rapidly to keep up with her future-husband's output. Just as much of the off-white fluid dribbled from her lips as it settled in her stomach.

Losing himself to pleasure, Chrom jerked wildly under the five women worshiping him. It was quickly becoming too much! Their soft breasts, their wet mouths, Bridal-Robin yanking and sucking on his cum factories - the Prince didn't know how much more he could take! So lost in lust he had become, he even found himself clapping his hands onto Summer-Robin's backside, which drew an excited yelp from the tanned-strategist; she immediately wiggled her cheeks back and forth in his palms, enticing him to play with her further. He squeezed and groped her pert rear, lunging at the rest of the Robins with his cock all the while, his body pulled in different directions by what it desired the most.

There was one thing that his brain and body could agree on though: he was getting close. He was getting close to an orgasm, his first with another person. And it was with Robin! Well, more like many Robins, but that didn't matter! Chrom's balls tightened and pulsated fervently - though they didn't pull up towards his groin, far too heavy to ever make that journey. His cock made its own series of violent throbs, wobbling back and forth under its own immense heft, only just kept upright by the hands, mouths, and tits wrapped around its enormity. Muscles tightening, Chrom's last coherent thought was about whether it was customary to warn others before he climaxed or not.

"Can you feel that, Robins?" Spring-Robin grinned, staring up at Chrom's vibrating towering from near its base, "I think he's about to cum!"

As it turned out, he didn't have to!

"Mmm I can feel it down here," Bridal-Robin mumbled between mouthfuls of hairy scrotum-flesh, "he's definitely about to orgasm. I can practically taste it already!"

"And I can smell it!" Dancer-Robin added, staring down at Chrom from around his massive crown, "You girls know what I mean, right? Whenever he's about to orgasm, that musk gets even stronger!"

"I-Is that what it is?" Winter-Robin questioned, her breathing ragged, "I thought I noticed something like that, but I wasn't sure."

"Yep!" Halloween-Robin was speaking now, "That's exactly what it is!"

"And it's so good!" Summer-Robin joined, "I wish I could just wear it as perfume - though it's hard to not smell like our Prince here all the time!"

All of the Robins could agree with that!

"Enough talking, girls," Spring-Robin said firmly, returning her attention to Chrom's cock, "we need to make sure the first orgasm we give this Chrom is the best he could ever have!"

There was no question in Chrom's mind about that.

The Robins resumed their ministrations of Chrom and his royal scepter, their vigor renewed by the knowledge that he would cum soon. Each of them went into overdrive, putting everything they had into making the Prince's experience as unforgettable as possible, their movements transforming into a cacophony of sodden slaps as they bashed their tits together, the sound of their panted slurps-and-laps giving the obscene music its own sloppy chorus, Chrom's moans acting as the conductor directing the sexual symphony. And the climax of this piece was on the very verge of coming to fruition!

Chrom certainly attempted to gasp something as mind-numbing amounts of pleasure washed over him. He grunted Robin's name, along with stuttered 'almost' and 'cumming' over and over again, his eyelids clamped shut and his teeth clenched tightly together; fingers bunching the bed sheets between them, and his toes curling against the carpet next to Bridal-Robin, Chrom's body felt like it was on fire. His muscles burned and strained against his skin, and Chrom felt that if he didn't orgasm at that very second, his entire being would burst apart at the seams.

Luckily, he wouldn't have to wait any longer.

"Here it comes!" Spring-Robin warned for him, her voice dripping with excitement, "You all know what to expect!"

Before any of the other Robins could make their own comments, Chrom's climax commenced.

A single tremble ran through the Prince's figure. His moans reached a fever-pitch and his testicles gave their own distinct rumble as they unloaded their slimy concoction; each of the Robins around him watched as his cum-tube bloated with ball brew, tracing its path with their reverent eyes as a spheroid of semen shot up his rod. Dancer-Robin felt his urethra yawn open so wide that she could have fit her entire mouth into his slit. All of the Robins paused their titfucking and licking to stare in awe as their destined-partner orgasmed.