Flock Of Robins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I tell you?"

Chrom glanced from Spring-Robin back to the meeting of his appendage with Bridal-Robin's pussy, his eyes wide. From the expulsion of her arousal and how engorged her mound was with blood, there was no denying either of their words. Feeling more encouraged, more confident than he had previously, the Prince pushed himself forward once more, not thrusting but simply sliding his member deeper into Bridal-Robin; she gasped and cried out again, wiggling her hips as she was stuffed with his oversized cock. So he continued.

Little by little, the Prince shimmied more and more of his colossus into his lover, coring her out, gaping her birthing canal in the way that only he could. He felt her walls conform themselves to his impossible girth, taking on a shape that was familiar to her, a shape that her pussy always ended up in when they made love; her cunt clamped down around his shaft and glans, massaging his cock, coaxing him in more. And Chrom was all too happy to oblige Bridal-Robin and what her - and his, to be fair - body wanted!

They grew closer together the further inches of cock Chrom dug into her - though they were still not nearly close enough to touch each other! Chrom began making shallow thrusts into Bridal-Robin, fucking her with the same length that a normal man possessed in his entirety, shoveling about a half a foot of ludicrously wide and veiny shaft in and out with each piston; more pleasure was granted to the young Prince as the tubular-ridges marbling his member raked against Bridal-Robin's distended labia and heated insides, the extra stimulation making his cock throb brutally.

He suddenly was forced to stop when he felt his cockhead hit something within Bridal-Robin's cunt.

"Uh, Robin? Something is stopping me from going any, erm, deeper. I think this is as far as I can go?"

"No! You can keep going!" Bridal-Robin howled, removing one of her hands from her thigh to rub her stomach, "You, you just have t-"

"Don't worry about that, Chrom," Spring-Robin purred, leaning towards him, "you'll get used to hitting that. Just keep thrusting against it, and it will go away and then you can get even deeper!"

"What... what is it?"

"It's her cervix, the entrance to her womb."

Chrom gasped

"B-But won't that injure her!?"

Spring-Robin shook her head.

"No. I don't know why, but you can fuck her- our wombs, and we're perfectly fine. It feels great too, which is why she wants you to do it so badly."

They looked over at Bridal-Robin, who was nodding fervently at them.

"Go ahead, Chrom."

Though unsure of himself, he trusted the oldest of the strategists' - and his own partner's - words. Refocusing on the task at hand, Chrom repeated his actions from before. He shuffled back until only his glans continued to split Bridal-Robin's lower-lips, and then pistoned back in the same amount of cock he'd fit into her previously; he didn't go any faster or rougher either, attempting to maintain a steady pace despite the urgings of his libido. Wincing whenever he felt his fleshy helmet bash into what he had just been told was Bridal-Robin's cervix, he did his best not to give into his fears regardless, wanting to make his lover as happy as she made him.

Slowly but surely the barrier to Bridal-Robin's womb gave way to the Prince's mighty spearing. He could feel it fold ever so slightly with each handful of thrusts, weakening, crumbling under the intense pressure his preposterous pole persistently applied to its membranous surface; Bridal-Robin was grunting in obvious pain, but her words cheered him on - her words and her cunt. It appeared as though what Spring-Robin had told him was true and that the hurt they felt from his ruinous-size came with massive quantities of euphoria.

After many shucks of his stupendous spire into and against Bridal-Robin's cervix, it finally yielded to his venous battering ram. On the next thrust Chrom's cockhead barreled right through the entrance to this Robin's cervix and plowed straight into her womb; having not expected this, Chrom couldn't stop his momentum, his glans slamming into Bridal-Robin's baby chamber's back wall in the same, swift movement. Before he could even ask if she was okay, his head flung itself backward, a throaty gasp escaping his lips, a newfound spring of euphoria washing over him.

It was like he was fucking two pussies at the same time! Where Bridal-Robin's cervix once existed now remained only another hole for him to thrust into - and this one was even tighter than her actual cunt! The freshly-formed opening gripped his shaft in a stranglehold, squeezing it so much it was almost uncomfortable for the muscled warrior; Bridal-Robin's womb was providing a similar sensation, the fertile sack wrapping around his massive extremity like a second set of skin. Chrom's cock bucked with enough strength to momentarily lift Bridal-Robin from the bed, held aloft on nothing but the bulk of bludgeon.

Almost like the Prince was possessed by some demonic spirit, his hips began to move on their own, and, when he righted his head to peer down at Bridal-Robin, he discovered that he was railing her harder than he ever had! Bridal-Robin let out a series of screeches as she writhed under his sudden assault, her mind and body buckling from the force of his fucking; her torrent of feminine arousal leaked out of her at a consistent rate, her ecstasy obvious in the wetness that had long since made its apparent between her lithe thighs.

Spring-Robin was suddenly on him before he could slow or pause.

"Oh yes Chrom, fuck her," she moaned into his ear, kissing the side of his face, her arms draped across his chest and back, "fuck her hard! The way she deserves! Every single person here craves your cock, my Prince. They- we all need it more than the air we breathe. We're all at your disposal. Each and every one of us!"

Chrom turned and his lips were suddenly caught by Spring-Robin's, a surprise kiss forced upon him.

"Gods, this is so hot to watch. You know, in our royal bedchamber, we have a big mirror on the wall next to the bed - I had it installed just so I could see myself get fucked by you. But this is different. This is even better!"

Unable to do much else but moan at Spring-Robin's vulgar-yet-arousing declarations, Chrom found his attention divided between the two strategists. He made out with the older Robin while he pistoned himself back and forth into her younger-version, his hips seemingly moving of their own accord, the basest of his primal instincts guiding his every movement. From the corner of his eye he could see the other Robins - and Grima - move closer and closer to the bed, crowding around it, all of them wanting a front row seat to see what they'd missed out on for so long - to see what they all hoped would happen to them next.

Grunting, Chrom felt the first fresh fountain of fuck fluid surge up his shaft since he'd started having sex with Bridal-Robin. Disengaging from the kiss for a moment to check on his partner as this occurred, his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at what they found; he could see his cock through her flesh! Silhouetted against her torso, the outline of the Prince's monster was clearly visible through Bridal-Robin's soft, delicate complexion, reaching up all the way to her bra-clad modest breasts! Even from a distance, Chrom could make out each throb his member made inside of her, especially the violent one it gave when his precum spilled into her womb. Was this normal!?

Considering that none of the other Robins had made any claims that this was out of the ordinary, Chrom had to assume that was the case. Though not the smartest man in Ylisstol, it did make sense considering the size of the endowment he possessed; that didn't stop him from worrying about Bridal-Robin's health, however, but the fact she hadn't asked for a break yet helped reassure him once more. Next to him, he spotted Spring-Robin watching the same thing as he was with jealousy and lust splayed across her features, her eyes darting up and down, following the path Chrom's cock took inside of the Bridal-Robin.

And it wasn't like Chrom was capable of stopping even if he wanted to! He felt so pent-up, so aroused, so in need of another orgasm - or ten - that not fucking one Robin or another seemed like an impossibility! His cock and balls might just explode if he didn't! So he kept ravaging Bridal-Robin while he made out with Spring-Robin, even taking a hand off of his lurching shaft to grope one of the middle-aged strategist's heavy, gooey breasts, drawing joyous mewls from her lips. His balls rolled back and forth across the bed, encompassing the area in front of him in their wrinkled-expanse, gurgling once more as they brewed up another monumental load.

As he plowed Bridal-Robin to his heart's content, another Robin gave into her desires and climbed up onto the bed. Chrom scarcely noticed her as she crawled across the sperm-layered sheets next to Bridal-Robin on hands and knees, her ass wiggling back and forth through the air; it was only when he suddenly felt a new pair of hands on his cum factories did Chrom pay attention to the unexpected addition to the lurid activities, giving a little jump in surprise. Looking down, he spotted Summer-Robin hunching over his package, her head craned to look her future-husband in his eyes.

"Don't mind me!" She grinned, cradling one of his obese testicles in her fingers and lifting it into the air, "I just couldn't help myself!"

Chrom wasn't given a chance to respond before she ducked her head down and did as Bridal and Dancer Robin had before, her lips and tongues now gliding over his hair-laden sack; this only made Chrom fuck Bridal-Robin with further fury, his ass lifting off the bed for better leverage. Her body bounced up and down from the Prince's powerful plows, her hands having fully released her thighs to grab at the sheets around her, the wedding veil she'd so elegantly adorned her head with flying onto the ground behind her. Returning to the kiss with Spring-Robin, Chrom found himself slowly consumed by his endowment-matching lust.

The imprint of his impossible appendage reached farther into Bridal-Robin with seemingly every excessively forceful impaling he performed, her womb now distorted as it was stretched deeper and deeper into her body, reshaped to fit the form of his bitch breaker. His ridiculously huge member's distension of her torso extended all the way to her breasts, the clasp on the front of them struggling to stay hooked together by the hefty protuberance straining it; and, like her wedding-veil, it eventually came undone from the fervent fucking, the cups falling to her sides, her heaving tits now free to bounce without restraint.

Still watching her intently, Chrom's amazement only grew as he observed yet another alteration occur to Bridal-Robin's lithe figure. With his precum production having ramped up to its previous level, it had nowhere to go once it gushed from his glans except this Robin's womb, the Prince's cock plugging her pussy so perfectly that none of his slimy secretions were allowed to leak out of her, Bridal-Robin's stomach was slowly inflating from the volume of seed spraying inside of her; this was also something he could feel, his steaming-hot sperm swirling around his fuckstick inside of Bridal-Robin like a boiling pot of water. And this, of course, only added to the young warrior's pleasure,

Stimulation came from every side of Chom, his person ambushed by ecstasy. Bridal-Robin clenching down on his cock with her inner-walls and womb, constantly bathing it with her pussy juice all the while. Spring-Robin kissing him in between licks and nibbles of his neck and shoulders. Summer-Robin playing with his loudly churning balls, treating them much the same as her older-counterpart was to his body. And very soon after, Halloween-Robin would join the fray, paying close attention to his torso, caressing his hardened pecs and abs, tonguing the creases between his powerful tendons and sinews. There was no end to the rapture.

Which meant that, basically, Chrom was going to cum soon!

"Robin! Er, Robins, I- I don't know how much longer I can hold back," he warned, this time able to do it for himself, "I'm not sure where I can cu-"

"Inside of me!" Bridal-Robin screamed, managing to look at her Prince once more, using all the strength she had left in her body to do so, "Please, Gods, cum in my womb! I need to feel your seed inside of me again!"

"Do it!" Spring-Robin hissed into his ear, her breath hot against his face, "Shoot your load inside of her. It's what she wants, and you want to make your future-bride happy, don't you?"

"Yes! Of course!" He grunted back to her, his expression strained, "I-I'll do it!"

"Good, because we all want to see you fill her up!"

Grunting again, Chrom reached out and took hold of Bridal-Robin's waist, snaking his arms between the other Robin's pleasuring him, only now realizing that she was close enough for him to do so. She gasped as his strong fingers pressed into her hips, a gasp which quickly turned into a scream as the Prince's pace noticeably sped up; he yanked her body back towards himself immediately, rutting into her roughly at the same time. The insane quantity of pulsating meat inside of Bridal-Robin was now long enough to press into her neck, the flared bulge of his glans tapping against her throat again and again - though they were still separated by nearly half of Chrom's incredible behemoth!

Going into overdrive, Chrom fucked her harder and rougher and faster. His whole body jerked back and forth rapidly as he plowed into Bridal-Robin, pulling her back and forth to meet his thrusts. All of the other Robins touching him increased their own ministrations of his figure, wanting, as always, their Prince's orgasm to be the best it could be. Bridal-Robin's stomach bloated with enough pre to make her appear as if she had gorged herself on a grand feast, rounding out as liquid fulfillment swished around within her womb. Her head lolled aimlessly as her consciousness was steadily sapped, knocked around in different directions by the tenting of Chrom's cock rapping at her chin.

His panting became ragged as he neared the verge of his climax, every muscle in his powerful form once more tensing. Sweat flew from his brow as he put his all into wringing his orgasm out of his cum-stuffed balls, his hold on Bridal-Robin's hips tightening enough to leave finger-shaped bruises. Spring-Robin cheered him on with a kind of feverish mania, her tone and heavy breathing making her sound as though she was the one doing the fucking. Chrom gnashed his teeth together until it felt like they would crack, his eyes clenching shut as the brutal coitus reached its crescendo.

"I'm gonna cum!" He shouted, drawing moans from everyone else in the room, "Here, here it comes Robin!"

Jerking against her several times, Chrom yanked Bridal-Robin down his cock as far as he could in a single movement, several more inches of his womb-wrecking member jamming into her, the bulge of his cockhead now firmly pressed into his partner's chin. His body shook while his first explosion of semen sieved through his shaft, the Prince able to feel every last-second change that overcame his endowment - further pulses, growth, and stiffening all occurring at once! Rumbling noisily between his legs, his balls vibrated like an earthquake was occurring across their expanse as they laboriously pumped their churned-up load into his cock.

The commencing cascade of cum that crashed into Bridal-Robin's womb was visible for all to see - a familiar sight to all but two of the occupants of the bedroom. Her distended flesh contorted around Chrom's cockhead ballooned, covering her face momentarily before dropping into her midsection like a soldier dropping his platemail onto the ground after a long battle; instantaneously, her already seed-fattened-stomach doubled in size, wobbling wildly as the Prince's load settled in her baby sac. Bridal-Robin groaned from the sudden weight added to her person, her hands rushing to her abdomen, clutching it to feel the sperm swimming against her skin.

More absurdly humongous bubbles of virile cum formed at the same point in Bridal-Robin's disturbed torso, each repeating the same path the previous had taken. The orbs of potency all sunk into her womb one after another, increasing the size of her stomach, stretching and morphing her appearance into one of a woman pregnant; she went through all the stages of looking as though she was with child in a series of swift seconds, the months flying by rapidly until that comparison was long passed. It took less than a minute for Bridal-Robin to possess the shape of a person who had just swallowed a beach ball!

Still Chrom's cum kept coming, firing off into a version of his destined-bride, distorting her appearance again and again. Despite seemingly having been utterly corked by his colossal cock before, semen began to dribble out from the corners of Bridal-Robin's brutalized cunt, leaking out from around her lower-lips, drizzling over her sex and the Prince's shaft - but this didn't stop her inflation for even a moment. The leakage couldn't hold a candle to the quantity of progeny gushing through her depths though!

"Time to pull out, Chrom," Spring-Robin murmured to him, reading the situation expertly, her fingers caressing his cheek to draw his attention, "pull out of Robin, she can't take much more. We all have our limits, sadly, and she's reaching hers."

Nodding absentmindedly, Chrom began to shuffle backwards without really understanding or even realizing that he was doing so, acting like Spring-Robin had cast a spell on him. Spring, Summer, and Halloween Robin all followed him as he slowly withdrew from Bridal-Robin's still-squirting pussy, his cock making a horrid slurping ruckus as it made its exit. Cum flooded out from her gaped hole, splashing loudly onto the bed, joining the rest of the semen layering it. Chrom was nearly pressed up against the headboard before his member glorped out of Bridal-Robin's pussy!

Without anything restraining it, the Prince's progeny-pluming, pulsating pole floundered in the open air as soon as it was able, bouncing off the bed before flying high; a stream of cum rocketed out of it simultaneously, jettisoning against Bridal-Robin's morphed section before shooting over it, the expulsion narrowly missing the group of onlookers and splattering on the wall behind them. Chrom wasn't able to get a grip on his bucking beast - nor did he need to! Right away, the other Robin's who'd been worshiping his powerful body grabbed hold of it, three pairs of hands wrapping around his throbbing shaft and directing it back at Bridal-Robin, stroking it rapidly to draw out as much as his creamy baby batter as possible.

Their combined aim was true, and the next salvo to burst from Chrom's cum cannon smacked into the bottom of Bridal-Robin's belly, sending its taut shape jiggling uncontrollably. She let out an unconscious moan as she was covered by his seed, a feeling that, for all who had experienced as much, was just as amazing as being filled with the ball brew. They gave Chrom's cock small shakes up and down, letting his load volley over every inch of Bridal-Robin, wanting to make sure she didn't miss out on anything she would have while consummating her marriage. And make sure of this they did.