Flock Of Robins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridal-Robin was practically drowned in an excessive coating of Chrom's dense love. The other three Robin's treated Chom's cock like a hose - which it essentially was - aiming it at every section of Bridal-Robin's body they could, dousing her limbs and torso again and again; as if they were playing some kind of vulgar game, they even attempted to give her a facial from around her distended gut, pointing the Prince's pulsing obelisk around the rotund, fleshy obstruction to get at her head. Whether they were successful or not they wouldn't find out until the show was over!

Once Bridal-Robin had been thoroughly plastered in the Prince's viscous potency, the trio of Robin's gave into their salacious greed and turned his cock onto themselves. They had to maneuver around the log of flexing fuckmeat in order to do so, lifting it as they kneeled around it, training it on their own faces; each of the near-identical strategists took a turn in allowing themselves to be flayed by the frothing fluid, re-saturating their countenances and chests in the thick offering. They also all drank from Chrom's gushing, cavernous urethra, passing it around after they'd had their fill like they were sharing a chalice full of wine.

Chrom was scarcely cognizant of the ongoing proceedings.

After he pulled out of Bridal-Robin and the others took control of the happenings on the bed, his eyes glazed over and his mind fogged from the intense climax he was experiencing. He tried to watch Spring, Summer, and Halloween Robin as they chugged his sperm with a fierceness he'd never witnessed until that day; but it was all for naught. It was like he was dreaming, the images playing out in front of him blurry, murky, like he was viewing everything through a stained-glass window. Chrom could feel everything happening to him, but even those sensations all obscured together into a single powerful burning that ignited his every nerve-ending.

Barely aware of his orgasm even beginning to dwindle, Chrom kneeled there and moaned mindlessly, his arms slack at his sides. Vaguely able to make out the three Robins all slurping on his cockhead at the same time, the grotesquely bloated form of Bridal-Robin splayed behind them, and the other occupants of the room even further back all leering jealously at those on the bed, Chrom was barely able to make sense of what he was seeing. Robin's name flowed through his brain, as did the name of the world he was in, Askr - but that was about it. All he knew was that he felt good, happy in both body and soul, content in a way he'd never experienced before. And that was enough - for now.

Climax ending, the power and pace of his spurts receding, Chrom finally felt small bursts of life return to him. He groaned, blinking several times, his vision and faculties seemingly returning as swiftly as they'd been lost, like a mist was dissipating from his brain; the Prince was still wracked by orgasmic twinges and remnants, however, considering he was still being pleasured by his trio of strategists. Hands lifting from his sides, he rubbed at his face like he was clearing the sleep from his eyes, the others taking little notice of his sudden responsiveness.

Shifting, he sat up on his knees straighter, stretching his arms and torso back and forth like he'd just finished with a long training session - now the other Robins paid attention to him. Spring-Robin took the lead as always, and forced herself away from his lazily exuding tip to return to her future-husband. She took his face in her hands without a word. Another kiss shared between the age-gapped couple, another moment of tenderness, another show of appreciation for each other's efforts.

This went on for minutes.