Flock Of Robins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being right above the literal blaze-zone, Dancer-Robin immediately caught a faceful and then some of Chrom's initial salvo; her head was completely drenched in semen in an instant, her mouth was flooded, and her neck down to the top of her cleavage was plastered all at the same time. Dancer-Robin coughed and reeled back, her eagerness to be front and center for Chrom's climax having overridden her common sense. She nearly fell off the bed in the process, only managing to stabilize herself by regripping the Prince's bucking beast.

Chrom's first spray of sticky seed continued, and now with nothing blocking its trajectory, it shot straight into the air, splattering across the ceiling. Sperm fountained from his pink glans, gushing out in every direction, a typhoon of semen splattering onto everything below his towering log of fuckmeat - everything that was mostly the Robins! Fist-sized drops of dick dregs plummeted onto everyone beneath Chrom's erupting behemoth, splashing down against the mostly-identical bodies that surrounded it. This was met, of course, by a series of frenzied utterances of pent-up arousal.

Because this is exactly what the Robins had wanted!

Each and every one of the identical women prostrated at Chrom's genitals raised their faces and opened their mouths, their sky-directed moans met by his storm of virile slurry. The Robins happily drank up the Prince's loads, letting their mouths fill to overflowing before swallowing the dense fluid; many even raised their arms so that they would be absolutely engulfed by his steaming torrent! Chrom continued to thrust into their now-unmoving breasts, pumping out his load as fast as possible, wanting to give his lovers as much of the substance they so craved as possible - it was also for his own euphoria as well, of course!

Like a volcano spewing lava, rivers of semen also washed down Chrom's pillar at the same time it hosed through the air. Hands were once more wrapped around different sections of his cock, the Robins at his shaft scooping up his potent juices to feed themselves with, ravenous slurps announcing their gluttonous sperm-chugging. Bridal-Robin wasn't left out either, and she presented herself in the same way her counterparts did, even standing to get better access to Chrom's creamy output. The only people who weren't engaged in the endless debauchery in one way or another were Shy-Robin and Grima, who, behind two different masks, each hid their barely disguised lust, looking on in a mix of amazement and arousal.

The hands caressing Chrom's cock stroked it rapidly as they gathered up the run-off of his orgasm, also desiring to see the Prince's climax rage as powerfully as it was capable of; some of them like Spring-Robin and Summer-Robin even re-planted their faces against his shaft, sucking down the semen pouring down its length as fast as they could, greedily satiating their need for their husband's bottomless potency - the viscous essence that they'd gone so long without. And even as Chrom's first, half-minute blast ended, another took its place instantaneously, billowing from his cockhead with just as much fervor.

It didn't take more than a minute for there to not be a dry body or piece of furniture left in the room. Spring-Robin's nude body was saturated head to toe, the flowers in her hair knocked to the floor by the thick gunk that layered them, the rest of the Robins outfits ruined, hidden underneath gallons of seed; even Grima and Shy-Robin were struck by the flying fuck fluid, enormous strands and ribbons hanging off their slender figures, the former giving the slime an indignant look, the latter blushing fiercely as it landed on her. Chrom was the only who had been somewhat spared, Summer-Robin bearing the majority of the brunt of his off-loading - though not fully. There was enough cum flooding the bed around the Prince to replace the sheets!

Not that the Prince noticed this!

Utterly consumed by his climax, Chrom was unable to do much else except ride it out, having even removed his hands from Summer-Robin's ass to make fists like that would help him bear the ecstasy wracking his body. He was scarcely aware of the sperm dotting his euphoria-contorted features and washing around his tensed body, but that was normal for the Prince; he knew what his orgasms were like better than anyone, and they were always messy affairs! But now he was getting to share in the heights of his pleasure with others and that was enough to make the young warrior's peak surge harder than it ever had!

He wasn't alone in this feeling, either. The Robins around him, all of whom had been denied the touch of their lover and his overwhelming sexual abilities for longer than any of them could stand, reached orgasms without having to touch their own dripping slits. Their moans and gasps turned into howls and half-yells as, near simultaneously, they all flooded their bottoms with feminine fluid. That was all it took, all they needed, all they hungered for - Chrom's cock soaking into their figures once more. Something they'd all been conditioned to love.

While the Robins orgasm came and went, Chrom's refused to falter. His geysered-affection didn't slow or wane, it just kept coming, repeatedly pluming against the ceiling before it reached its intended targets. No longer as restrained by breasts and mouths, his monstrous semen-sieve swayed back and forth from its own weight and the pressure of its continuous expulsions, moving like it wanted to leave every inch of the room and its inhabitants drenched in its swimmer-filled mixture; this just meant that the Robins were covered even faster, seemingly every undulation of his titanic member directing its newest flurry to one of the white-haired strategists in turn, each one relishing in their chance to be soaked in sperm again and again.

This is how the time passed for minutes on end. Chrom writhing from the force of his orgasm, unable to do anything to tame his wild beast, enjoying it to its fullest. The Robins crying out in unashamed arousal, continuing to feed themselves with their partner's potency, dancing and bathing in his liquid load like Nymphs in the rain. Grima and Shy-Robin growing more and more turned-on, both internally fighting the urge to join the rest of their companions. All of the furniture in the surfaces in the room becoming coated with cascades of cum from Chrom's colossus.

And when his orgasm did waver? When it did finally begin to waver, it still managed to put any normal man to shame with unnatural ease. Massive streams died down to extensive ropes that no longer reached the ceiling, the elongated strings breaking apart on themselves midair like cracking icicles, the straight lines of semen falling right back onto the Robins as always. His cock lurched over and over again as it expelled the finale of its brew, Chrom's balls no longer groaning as loud as they had, his body slowly relaxing. The Robins didn't stop immersing themselves in his seed, however, and they basked in the dwindling of his load as much as they had when it was at full strength.

Everyone slowly calmed.

"Fuck, its- I missed that!" Spring-Robin moaned, gathering up the cum layering her arms in her fingers, "Gods, there really is nothing better than your seed, Chrom!"

"Mmm, and it does wonders for the skin!" Halloween-Robin let out a laugh, wiping a semen-matted strand of hair from her face, "I mean, you look great Spring-Robin!"

"Thank you! I agree - our Prince's cum is like a fountain of youth!"

"I-I'm still not used to how much his orgasms are," Winter-Robin spoke shyly, staring at her body in amazement, "it surprises me every time!"

"That will also never stop!" Summer-Robin giggled, putting a hand on the younger-than-her Robin's shoulder, "Trust us - it will always be amazing every time, and we see it a lot!"

"That's for sure!"

"How's Chrom doing?" Bridal-Robin questioned from behind the rest, attempting to peer around his cock to catch a glimpse of him, "Did he survive his orgasm?"

More giggling.

"Let me check," Spring-Robin groaned as she wiggled out of the entangled other Robins, her huge breasts and body coming free with a loud squelch, "j-just give me a minute."

Unsteadily, the oldest-Robin got to her feet, her legs shaking, her knees wobbling from the intense stimulation that she was still feeling. Taking a moment to wipe her face clean, luridly sucking Chrom's cum from his fingers afterwards, she let out a long sigh; Gods, it had been an age since she'd been so thoroughly drenched! Despite the other Robins breasts having covered her own bigger pair during the Prince's orgasm, her bust managed to end up utterly drenched regardless, along with the rest of her figure. There seemed to be scarcely a part of her body that hadn't been consumed by Chrom's semen!

Enjoying the liquid weight and warmth weighing her down, Spring-Robin walked around the bed, her thick thighs slapping together wetly, both from her own orgasmic remnants along with Chrom's. Droplets of sperm dripped from her curvaceous form as she moved, adding to the puddles that covered the floor, her feet splashing through the bubbling brooks of ball brew. She observed the scene around her, noting its familiarity with excitement; it almost made her feel like she was back in Ylsstol in her and her Chrom's chambers after one of their usual night of animalistic fucking! Spring-Robin felt more content than she had since first arriving in Askr, as she was sure was the case for the other Robins as well.

Making it to the side of the bed, she hovered over Chrom, smiling at him sweetly. Breathing heavily, Chrom had an arm thrown over his face as he attempted to catch his breath, his pecs rising and dropping rapidly under Summer-Robin's cum-coated ass. Seeing him like this brought back a flood of memories in Spring-Robin's brain, and she felt a pang of nostalgia in her heart; how many times had she witnessed this exact thing in her years with the Prince? Bending over him, the maturest of the Robins brushed a hand through his white-streaked hair, massaging her fingers into his scalp.

"How was that, Chrom?" She asked softly, bringing her lips to his ear, "As perfect as you hoped? Because I think I speak for all of the Robins when I say it couldn't have been any better for the rest of us."

Chrom stirred.

"I-I," Chrom removed his arm from his visage, his eyes slowly fluttering open to gaze up at Spring-Robin, "it was perfect. I've never felt anything like it - never felt as good as I have today. I..."

Chrom sat up and turned towards Spring-Robin.

"...I didn't know how good it would feel to be with you!"

Spring-Robin cooed.

"And that's just the beginning, my love. There is so much more in store for you - both here and in your world."

"More?"

"That's right," Spring-Robin motioned with her head towards his cock, as if there was any question about its current state, "and it's obvious you still need more!"

Chrom knew she was right - one orgasm was never enough for him!

"Yeah..." He shook his head, sperm flying from his skull, "but, I mean, what's next?"

"Isn't it obvious? Sex is next of course!"

The Prince's eyes widened at the future-form of his strategist.

"Sex!?"

"Yes," she nodded at him, "we just have the problem of which Robin gets to take your virginity! I'm sure all of us would jump at the chance too."

"Um, may I?"

The question came from Bridal-Robin, who was still standing at the other end of the bed.

"I... I didn't get the chance to consummate my wedding with you," she spoke shyly, a pinkening of her cheeks visible under the cum layering it, "or even get to have it.

"I think that's perfect then," Spring-Robin smiled at her younger counterpart, "I'm sure all of the married Robins here remember their wedding night - I know I do! And I think we all agree that's a shame that you had to miss out on that. I'm fine with you going first."

The other Robins not still feasting on Chrom's load were as in just as much agreement.

"If that okay with you, Chrom!" Bridal-Robin added, "I, I don't want to force you to or anything."

Chrom looked over at Bridal-Robin.

"T-That's fine with me!" He blushed in turn, sitting up a little more, "It would make me, um, really happy!"

"Then it's decided!" Spring-Robin clapped her hands as she turned to address the other Robins, "Alright, that means the rest of you need to get off the bed. We have to make space for these two!"

The group of Robins atop Chrom and the rest of the bed did as their elder-version commanded. It was slow going, none of them eager to remove themselves from the love of their lives; they also had to unglue themselves from the Prince as well, which took even more time. Their bodies squelched loudly as they pulled and slid off of his muscled form, bridges of semen connecting their skin to his, many of the Robins pausing their movements to break these strands and slurp them up. Spring-Robin watched to make sure they were all doing as they were told.

During this, Bridal-Robin prepared herself for taking Chrom's virginity. She untied and removed her soaked, ruined white skirt, leaving it in a pile at her feet. Her corset came off next, displaying her flat, creamy stomach, and the lingerie she had on under it; now in nothing but her underwear and her pulled-back wedding veil, she decided that they could stay on. Mostly nude, she was only lightly covered by a matching lacy bra and panties set - both white - along with a pair of garters and stockings that hugged her thighs. Just how she had planned to look for her first time as Chrom's wife!

Once Chrom was freed of the Robins he sat up on his knees, his extremely-bloated balls resting heavily on the bed in front of his thick thighs, his cock jutting out across nearly the entire length of the bed in front him, cum pooling around it. He studied Bridal-Robin in awe. She looked just how he'd always imagined she would if they ever got married - which he now happily understood was an inevitability! Pure and gorgeous and everything he dreamed of during his many nights alone, the nights in which he had wished more than anything that he could confess to her. It just never seemed like the right time to tell her his feelings!

Bridal-Robin gazed upon him with just as much love as she stepped up to the edge of the bed.

"How, um, how should we do this?" Chrom asked her, suddenly embarrassed by how much he was in the spotlight, his fully nude body the center of everyone's attention, "'Cause, um, I've never..."

"I know, Chrom," Bridal-Robin crawled up on the bed, joining her almost-husband on its cum-mucked surface, "I can lead, if you'd like."

"S-Sure!"

"You're so cute!" She gushed, putting a hand to her lips as she giggled, "If you would move back a little, I can lay down on the bed and um, we can have sex that way."

"O-Okay, Robin."

Trusting his more-experienced partner's words, Chrom shuffled to the head of the bed, his firm behind sitting atop the pillows sinking into the sea of semen. Bridal-Robin waited until he got situated before getting into position herself; she laid down on her back, letting out a sigh of contentment as her body was partially-engulfed in warm seed, and spread her legs. She yanked her panties to the side to expose her puffy, dripping sex before hooking her hands into her thighs and pulling her legs back. With her head nearly hanging off the side of the bed, she lifted it and stared at Chrom, biting her lower lip cutely.

While he was a virgin in nearly every sense of the word - at least before the day's events - Chrom still had a relatively basic knowledge of how sex worked - how sex worked and how Bridal-Robin wanted to have it! Inching forward, he held his cock in both hands to keep it pinned to the bed, and lined up his trickling urethra with Bridal-Robin's swollen mound. When his massive crown met the Robin's slit, it gave Chrom pause; would something so enormous fit into something so small!? From everything he had learned since arriving in Askr, it apparently did!

He adjusted his gaze back to Bridal-Robin's face.

"Like this?" He breathed heavily as he spoke, clearly excited by the prospect of losing his virginity to his trusted strategist, "Is this okay?"

"Mhm!" She gave a swift nod back to him, the same look of anticipation visible across her delicate countenance, "That's perfect, Chrom."

"S-Should I start then?"

Several giggles and swoons filled the room at how timid and shy the Prince was acting.

"Yes, just, just go slow. It's been awhile!"

"O-Of course! I wouldn't want to hurt you!"

"It'll hurt," Spring-Robin suddenly interjected, sitting on the edge of the bed to keep an eye on the proceedings, "it always does. But it's a good kind of hurt, Chrom. One that comes with so, so much pleasure!"

"I-If you say so."

Trying to steady his breathing, Chrom readied himself. He was discovering that one of the difficulties of being so insanely hung was that it put him too far away from Bridal-Robin to touch her in his position - at least for now; Chrom wanted to hold her and make sure she was okay, but that didn't seem like it would be possible. Gently, he pushed his cock forward, immediately letting out a moan as his glans nudged Bridal-Robin's labia apart, his piss-slit kissing the entrance to her depths. She reciprocated the ecstatic exclamation.

Giving her one last, reassuring glance, Chrom pushed himself against Bridal-Robin's sex. Her back arched immediately, and her moan increased in volume as just a portion of his cockhead dug into her sensitive slit, her lower-lips stretching around his enormous cock-topper. Chrom halted, making absolutely sure that Bridal-Robin didn't want him to stop; when nothing more was said to him he tried to cram the rest of his tip into her once more. This time around he was actually successful, his official loss of virginity heralded with a lurid schlorping coming from the Robin's pussy, announcing his grand achievement.

He had to stop again as his cockhead was hugged by Bridal-Robin's cunt's wet, warm embrace. It felt fucking amazing already, and this was just the start! The beginning of her depths alone provided such a unique, pleasurable sensation that Chrom could feel his balls give their first groan since his last orgasm finished, the corpulent cum-containers shaking against his thighs. Bridal-Robin's inner-walls clenched and twitched around his flared glans, and a gush of her juices poured out against this member, adding to the soaking of his enormity, her thighs, and the bed below.

"See how good it makes us feel Chrom?" Spring-Robin brushed a hand across the Prince's flexing, bulging bicep, "Can you already tell that Bridal-Robin absolutely loves it?"

"I-I can."

"Oh, please keep going, Chrom!" Bridal-Robin shouted, her head whipping back and forth, her twin-tails and wedding veil splashing into the cum around her, "I need it - I need more!