Flock's Virginity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his partners, so many sweet others in his life, they were all important to him and Xigfeldo grunted as he was pounded, not trying to rock back into the gryphon as Sirran huffed and heaved, sides trembling, his cock driving deep. The dragon's passage clutched at it and he jerked forward against the larger beast as he was, quite literally, dragged deeper, beak parted for a keen that was surely calling down more and more of his flock to the show, the meeting place below them. They would not be disturbed, not for a time, but there would be other lusts to sate soon enough, if only they were heated in their execution of the first tryst, the mating rite and ritual that meant so much more to the two of them than either dragon or gryphon could ever have imagined upon their first meeting.

And Sirran knew just how to fuck him too, settling into a pounding thrust as he found his footing, ice grinding through under his hind paws, crushed and shattered, disintegrating where it would not melt. He was not warm enough to induce that, even though the force of their pounding tryst could very well melt the coldest of hearts, his cock thrusting, grinding, teasing up against that patch of nerves tucked away within Xigfeldo's cloaca that made his head spin so. Flickering out his tongue, the dragon gasped and released his tail, his roar of pleasure belting out as he spent more and more of his seed. How a male thrusting into his cunny could induce his male side to climax before that part he could not know or tell but it was something he wanted to explore more and more, breath heaving, sides trembling.

Yet the gryphon could not resist him, scrabbling, claws scraping over his scales, wings pumping for that extra little bit of leverage and force that made him whimper and croon so. Sirran churred and purred, though there was no consistency to the sounds that passed the rough barrier of his beak, the edges clacking and clicking together, cries blurring into Xigfeldo's. Indeed, there was hardly any telling at times just who was being louder, groaning and grunting like the wild, feral beasts that they were in the midst of breeding lust, grinding and humping, valuing base, beastly pleasures above all else.

He was still, however, a gryphon with a lick of humour about him, Sirran older and aged, though they both knew that he would not live as long as Xigfeldo did -- as any dragon did, in fact. Somehow, even in his age, he still managed to portray the grumpy old bird, feathers ruffled up in the wrong direction, eyes narrowed with lust as his cock burrowed deep, balls churning.

"It's your fault that we now need to breed before the snow melts," the gryphon grumbled, though Sirran was hardly going to complain all that much when his cock was wedged up into a willing breeding vent. "Unnff... But this... This is warm..."

Well, warmer than the outside world, which was indeed saying something with regards to the temperature of Xigfeldo's body. It was his natural coolness that allowed him to be more comfortable regardless of the weather as his body slowed down a little in the coldest of weather and simply soaked up the sunshine when it blazed hotly too. He could adapt but he would always run on the cooler side, grunting and groaning, pushing his hips back at the gryphon even as he lay on his side with his hind legs kicked out. Easily allowing Sirran access was one thing but the gryphon, who was still a little smaller than him, squawked and squabbled, hissing through clacking edges of his beak as he hammered in, pounded and clawing for what purchase he could glean.

"You..." Xigfeldo grunted, savouring the flush of pleasure, orgasm gripping him, the prelude of such. "You don't...ah...really mind..."

Yet it was not the moment for words and that was something that the dragon should have understood right there and then, screaming out his blissful release as his cunny clenched down, orgasm tearing through him. It was one of the few moments in life where Xigfeldo could truly say that he was not in control and the release of it ripped through his body, hurling him as if in a deadly freefall, bliss coursing up and up and up, a driving pulse that could neither be denied nor ignored.

Climax was the bliss that tied so many beings together and, alas, not all knew what a bridge it could build between their species. That was just one of the many reasons that Xigfeldo had determined a long time ago to love all he could, to lust for all he would, to never hold back, to learn and be all that he was. There were times in life for restraint and in the throes of passion was not for him, his cunny tightening and pulsing as he actively strove to get the gryphon off too, lending his pleasure back to Sirran in kind, a pleasing partner even though the act of getting another off too was a part of his control. He'd never entirely lose his dominant nuances, after all, even if he did enjoy all sides of breeding, fucking...however one wanted to refer to it!

Sirran huffed and grunted but if there were any words on his cries they were lost in a moan. The gryphon's head pounded as he twisted his head back and forth, wings tight and trembling, trying to tuck down into his back as even the muscles there refused to obey his command. His body was just barely within his control as he grunted and keened but the time had come to, finally, spill his load, to spend his pleasure in the very best way possible, screeching and crying out like a virgin at the altar of lust itself. Yet climax would not be held off any longer with Xigfeldo's cunt rippling and pulling at it in such a delectable manner, the gryphon snarling and snapping and yet not directing any of the breeding lust of anger and release at the dragon. No, it was just him, his way of things, passion coming out in a way that could have been considered non-standard, but Xigfeldo was no stranger to rough breeding and relished the jab and thrust, even with how erratic they were, cramming into him.

There was a feral-ness to the breeding, after all, of losing control at the point of orgasm, rising up, throbbing through, each spurt of cum coming with another groan, a croon, a cry -- something. It played out in the backdrop to their mating, seeding yet another clutch of eggs within Xigfeldo, hybrid gryphon and dragon eggs that would be cared for by Sirran and his sisters, the gryphons treating them above even the class of royalty. Nothing was too good for them, the gryphons who brought it all together, who had made it through the worse, and Xigfeldo shivered exotically, a little ripple running through his scales as his tail twisted back and around Sirran. As the gryphon leaned into his touch, he fed his tail around to the drake's beak and the avian hybrid dutifully suckled on it, though it was mostly clean of Xigfeldo's essence.

A moan was lost around the tip of his tail but the last spurts of cum from that smoothly exotic shaft drooled into him, Xigfeldo's own cock twitching, twisting back and forth in an active demonstration of its prehensile nature. It wanted to show all that it was capable of, to show off, to enjoy itself, almost as if it was a separate entity altogether from the dragon himself. But that was only because Xigfeldo knew that there was the main event still to come and, well, the reminiscing with the king of the flock was only the beginning, their little tradition, cum slopping messily into his cunny to be stored and fertilisation allowed to commence. He'd have to ensure he was there when the clutch was laid too...

"Unnff..." Sirran groaned, slightly abashed, though his beak hung open passionately, snatching what breath he could through a gaping maw. "You make me forget what it's like to have a hen every time. How are you so tight when you're bigger than us?"

Smirking, Xigfeldo only had a wink for him as he assisted Sirran off him with the support of his tail, letting the gryphon steady himself, although the drake's cock had not yet retreated to the tuck of his sheath between his legs.

"Oh... I'm sure that's a secret for dragons only," he teased, though it was not his best jest, his mind elsewhere. "But I smell your hens approaching, the virgins of your flock..."

"Oh, go on then. I see an old friend is no consolation when you have young tail to chase!"

But Sirran meant it all in good fun for it was all, of course, part of their agreement, settling down comfortably to clean himself and preen, fanning out his wings so that he could pay each individual feather the attention it deserved. It was a meticulous process and there was nothing more that Sirran would have wanted to do after doing the deed, appreciating the small pleasures and simple joys in life, even more so since he'd almost had his life snatched from him. He would still, after all, see and have Xigfeldo again during the course of his stay and there were their little visits too to take into account at other times of the year...

To be continued in part two...


12