Floor 13 Ch. 03: Reunion

Story Info
A chance encounter reunites them one last time.
20.1k words
4.62
2.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
413 Followers

This is the third instalment of the 'Floor 13' story and whilst this part is longer, there are multiple sex scenes.

The first part details how a woman I worked with asked for help to get revenge on another woman that nobody liked and had sabotaged her promotion. Because we were all drunk and I fancied my colleague, I designed a prank that would leave her nemesis naked and embarrassed at work. The prank required the help from the two other guys in my team and the woman with the grudge. Four of us executed the plan and revelled in the delight of the disliked woman naked, although she was less embarrassed than I'd have expected. The final payoff was my colleague and I hooking up as a repayment for what I'd done and the risks we'd all faced of getting caught. After the sex, we dated in secret.

The second part details how the victim of the prank, unaware that we had set her up. Wanted to repay us for her assumed debt for keeping what happened in the office a secret. The repayments were varying degrees of sexual favours and, as I'd 'helped' her the most, she hinted that I'd deserve a greater reward than the others involved. My new girlfriend stepped in, but instead of shutting it down, she turned it to her advantage. Took charge of the situation and discovered her victim was rather submissive with exhibitionist tendencies. It ended up with the woman coming to my place wearing only heels and an ankle length raincoat, and us all having a threesome.

Here is the concluding part.

Floor 13 - Reunion

It's been three years since the adventures in the first two parts of this story. I'm sure many readers would like to hear that we had more wild times and are still happily together. But unfortunately it was not to be.

Naturally, the company discovered the deception about our dating and was not happy. However, that turned out to be a temporary problem. Daphne's lost promotion had angered her enough to make her look for a new job. When she changed jobs, it added an extra strain to our relationship as it was for a competitor's company, so work talk was out.

Any new job is stressful until you get up to speed, so I tried to be a good boyfriend and took over her household chores. Stood ready with wine and foot massages when required. What I'd not considered was her new job gave her new and far more social colleagues. Between them and her old friends, I felt a little left out.

Often when I suggested we go out together, she claimed she was too tired or not in the mood. Which might have been a problem, except she was rarely not in the mood for sex. So whilst our relationship deteriorated, I felt churlish complaining we never had fun together when we had such a good sex life.

About 12 months after she changed companies, they gave her a golden opportunity, a big promotion, more money and extra responsibility. The catch was it was in another office in another town, which was too far away for a daily commute. It was too good a chance to give up, and I suggested we part ways. Figuring a clean break was better than the inevitable break up we were already heading to.

It came as a surprise to me that Daphne hadn't noticed the flaws in our relationship. After explaining how we'd grown apart, she reluctantly agreed it was better if we ended our relationship.

Daphne's departure caused me to take a good look at my life. If I was honest, I'd been coasting at work for a few years. It had lost its challenge and interest, and I doubted simply changing jobs would bring it back. I realised the last time I'd really enjoyed using my creativity was when I designed the prank that left Adriana naked in the office.

So I wondered if I could get something out of that. Not that I thought there was any money in designing pranks to get women naked, but using my creativity differently had possibilities. As a kid, I played all the old classic LucasArts adventure games. While the graphics were poor by today's standards, the gameplay and puzzles were great. I wondered if I could come up with something like 'The Room' series of games. They were hugely popular on phones and tablets. They didn't require huge graphic processing and didn't drain the batteries.

For 18 months, I designed dozens and then hundreds of puzzles. The more I came up with, the more I figured out a storyline and how to layer the puzzles together and stack their complexity. Whilst I could code the game, I wasn't a graphic designer, and I knew I couldn't do the game entirely by myself.

I'd need investors to help, so put up £5,000 to hire a graphic designer and actors to do the voice work. Together we put together a 2 minute video of how the game would look and give a feel for the gameplay and puzzles. I posted it on crowdfunding and entrepreneur websites, along with some social media sites.

The feedback was great, but nobody was offering anything more than positive words. Then someone contacted me, representing a multimillionaire who said he was interested. I checked him out, and it was legitimate. He'd a history in this sort of investment and we corresponded a little.

Then he declared that he only ever did business face to face. He was in Turkey, but offered to fly me to Monaco to meet him on his private yacht when he got there. He'd cover the expenses and hopefully we'd come to an arrangement.

So that is why I was sitting in the very expensive hotel bar when I got the shock of my life. The bar was fairly empty, and I was staring out at the room, not really paying attention. I was running through all the questions Mr Prakash might ask me to ensure I had my answers ready. In truth, I'd already done that.

Adriana

A woman had called out my name and was walking towards me. She was blonde and gorgeous and I knew her, but I was struggling to remember her name. It wasn't helped that her dress was a skin-tight red affair, leaving lots of cleavage and long legs exposed. It fell just on the classy side of slutty.

"It's Adriana. Remember me?"

"Of course." I replied and jumped up to offer my hand.

Instead, she stepped close and gave me a hug, then a very continental kiss on either cheek. I noticed that all the men in the room were looking over at her. Which was the correct reaction to any male seeing her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she stepped back and took the seat opposite mine.

"Drink?" I asked and turned to find the server had anticipated me.

"Gin and diet tonic, please." She told him.

Suddenly I realised I was looming over her and I could see even more of her cleavage, so I retook my seat. As she smiled at me, I remembered our last meeting as it had been the wildest thing I'd ever done. At my then girlfriend's instruction, and unbeknownst to me. She'd turned up to my place wearing heels and an ankle-length coat, and nothing more. When my girlfriend instructed her to have sex with me, it shocked me, but even more so when the two of them got involved.

All of that passed through my head in an instant, but I was fairly sure she knew what I'd been thinking.

"So what on earth are you doing here?" She asked.

I explained as succinctly as possible as her drink arrived about what I'd been up to and my meeting with a multimillionaire the following day. She seemed impressed, and I asked her why she was here.

"Here? I've been told this hotel is where all the movie stars stay. So I thought I'd pop in and see if there was anyone famous."

"Sorry to disappoint. Why are you in Monaco, though?"

"I'm here doing some; erm modelling, but I go by Desiree here." She looked down quickly and sips her drink. A little odd, but I'd not seen her in years.

"You certainly still have the figure for it."

"Thanks." she replied, then ran her hand down her front, as if to remove any creases in the dress. But I realised it was a practised move to show off her figure. Then she leant forward and, in a conspiratorial tone, said. "I can't believe I went to your place in only heels and a coat. That was wild." I saluted her with my beer in response.

Her phone rang. She looked at the screen and swore, then answered it in French. The conversation was short and heated before she hung up, looking annoyed.

"That was work. They need me to go in on my night off. Damn!" She downed her drink in one gulp and stood up. "It was nice to see a friendly face. I've got to go."

As soon as she walked away, I confirmed she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. Having bought her a drink, I figured I'd earn a sneaky look at her delightful bum. She stopped and turned back.

"Actually, could I be cheeky and ask a favour?" I shrugged. "This place has a sundeck and pool that I'd love to try out. Any chance you'd sign me in as your day guest tomorrow?"

"OK." I replied and let my eyes wander over her body. Seeing her in a bikini certainly wouldn't be a chore.

She smiled and blew me a kiss and walked out. Naturally, every male was watching her go. However, at the door was a man I'd seen behind the reception desk. His expression was one of disdain. Then I realised he must have mistaken her for a call girl.

I grinned to myself. Dressed as she was, you could certainly think so. Although she would be only the most expensive kind.

A message on my phone woke me the next morning saying that the yacht had technical issues and Mr Prakash would be at least a day late. So now I had some time on my hands. I showered and was about to dress when the hotel phone rang. It was the reception desk saying that there was a young woman called Desiree Delacroix claiming she was my day guest. The tone was a little snippy, but I said I'd be down in a moment.

After hanging up, I slipped into trunks and a t-shirt, then hurried down to reception.

Adriana had on a large floppy brimmed sun hat and oversized sunglasses, looking very continental. A short white crocheted dress barely concealed her black bikini beneath. The ensemble showed off her perfect figure and perfect tan. The man behind the counter asked if I wished my guest could charge things to my room. When I agreed, he handed over a card to Adriana.

The pool was on a deck over the first floor and looked out over the sea. There were plenty of umbrella-shaded tables and many sun loungers, but few people. At a glance, I realised, apart from the server and barman, I was the youngest male by a good twenty years. The women, however, ranged from early twenties to somewhere in their seventies.

Adriana chose a lounger and dumped her bag, hat and shades. I took the next lounger and tried not to make it too obvious as she unbuttoned her dress and slipped it off. Mentally, I let out a sigh as her perfect body came into view. It reminded me of the times she'd been naked in front of me, and the feel of her body when we'd been intimate.

I was sure she took her time applying her sunscreen. Letting myself and the others around the pool watch as she did it, rubbing the screen over the flesh of her legs and stomach. Despite she obviously enjoyed the attention, I looked around at the other men looking over with varying degrees of discretion. One I took for a Russian oligarch with a pair of pretty girls, barely out of their teens, watched Adriana hungrily.

When she sat next to me and liberally applied the cream to her chest, I let out a low groan and she sniggered at me. Confirming she'd been teasing me, and all the men there. She flopped over onto her stomach.

"Do my back, please?"

I took the bottle and sat on the edge of her lounger, taking in her figure from close up. When I didn't start right away, she wiggled her bum at me. I decided that there would be consequences for teasing me like that. So, I was bold. Reaching out, I unfastened her bikini top without asking and squirted an enormous amount of cream onto her back. She let out a squeak at the cold cream on her flesh and then giggled.

"Wow, that's quite a 'load' you've given me." She said with the innuendo clear as day.

"I'm sure it's not the first time for you." I replied.

I straddled her upper thighs and worked it up and over her shoulders. Trying to make sure I covered her back completely, but there was way too much sunscreen. I needed to work the cream into her skin and the simple application turned into a massage. Which wasn't a chore to run my hands over her flesh again.

However, I was worried about getting an erection in my loose swimming trunks. Especially when she let out a sexy moan when my fingertips skirted just under the edges of her bikini bottoms.

Stripping off my t-shirt, I wiped the last of the cream over my shoulders and sat on the other sun lounger. Adriana held her bikini to her chest with one hand as she rolled over, but one of her perfect tits hung exposed. She looked down and with no haste, she slowly moved to cover it up, then looked knowingly at me and then down at my trunks. Luckily, I'd managed to keep my erection to a slight bulge.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked. "When I went over to your place that time, did you plan that Daphne and I would be; intimate with each other?"

"I'll let you in on a secret. I knew nothing about it until you turned up."

"Really? I assumed it was you who had directed her. And to ask for those photos."

I shook my head. I'd forgotten about those. Daphne had figured out that Adriana had both a submissive and exhibitionistic side, and got Adriana to send her sexy selfies to prove it to herself.

"So she set up a threesome as a surprise? Something to fulfil one of your naughty fantasies?" She asked.

"We'd only been seeing each other for a few weeks, so we'd never talked about anything like that. It was all her." It was fun to see the astonishment on Adriana's face. I spilled another secret, as it was unlikely that either of us would see Daphne again. "Afterwards she told me how she'd planned on you doing stuff to her, but she'd not planned on returning the favour."

"But she did!" Adriana replied with a look that told me she was thinking about Daphne fingering her and sucking on her nipples.

"Yep, and we both know she enjoyed it. Can I ask you something in return? Was that your first time with a girl?"

Adriana surprised me by blushing a little before replying. "I might have kissed one or two of my friends and rubbed up against them on the dance floor to wind up the men. But I'd not done anything like that before."

"So why did you?"

This time she looked away and didn't reply, but I didn't want to push it. Adriana re-tied her bikini and lay on her back.

After an hour, I was bored and hot, so I used the pool. Swimming a dozen lengths, noting that most of the women watched me, especially the two young Russian girls. I decided Adriana was not the only one to put on a show. With an effort, I hauled myself quickly from the pool and stood twisting and stretching, letting the water drip off me. I might be a little pale compared to the others here, but I kept myself in shape. As I approached Adriana, she tipped her shades down to look over the top.

"Looks like you got some attention." She made a tiny tilt of her head towards the Russian girls. "Want me to put in a 'good word'? Let them know how good a lover you are. I could distract their dad."

"I don't think he's their father. Unless you're thinking of sugar-daddy."

Adriana gave a little scowl as she looked over at him. Balding and overweight, with a hairy chest and fat stomach. His companions were not that far behind Adriana in their looks. I walked around the deck to look out over the promenade and let the sun and breeze dry me off. Then I headed back to Adriana.

"I'm heading up to my room. I left my phone up there and need to check if I have any messages." She gave me a pout of disappointment and I realised she must think I wanted her to go. "Stay here as long as you want. Just don't put too much on my room bill."

I wasn't used to the sun and fresh air, so lay on the bed and thought about my presentation to the investor. Without meaning to, I fell asleep and woke up around 2pm. When I stepped out onto the very private balcony, I looked over the balustrade down to the pool area 4 levels below. I was both disappointed and relieved that Adriana had gone.

Don't get me wrong, having the company of a gorgeous young woman was nice, but back when I first knew her, she was bitchy and manipulative. However, that was before the night she'd left my place with a smile on her face after insisting I fuck her up the bum. She might have been playful and flirty today, but that didn't mean she wouldn't revert to her old self if I let myself get drawn in.

With nothing but my own hand for 18 months. Laying my hands on her and seeing one naked tit had set my mind to wondering if I could get more. But that was like a moth to the flame, and I was sure I'd get burnt somehow.

Plus the memories of her stirred up memories of Daphne and the steady decline and break up. Making me feel a little maudlin. I tried to set aside those thoughts and spent a quiet night alone.

Early the next morning, I swam for a good 45 minutes alone at the pool and had just showered and dressed when my phone rang. It was the reception desk telling me my guest from yesterday had returned. Changing back into my still damp trunks, I went to meet her. In truth, I was a little miffed as I'd planned on exploring what I could see in Monaco on foot and finding somewhere to get breakfast.

She was wearing the same as yesterday, but with a metallic blue bikini clearly visible through the holes in her dress. After giving me a continental hug and double cheek kiss, we went to the pool. As she sorted herself out, I headed to the bar and ordered a couple of long ice filled fresh fruit drinks.

When I saw her sitting there with the bottle of sunscreen in her hand, my mood lifted and my miffed-ness vanished. However, she surprised me by insisting she apply it to me first. After taking off my t-shirt, I lay on my stomach. Adriana stepped over, then straddled me and sat on my arse.

I knew she did it deliberately to press her pussy against me, so I tensed and released my arse muscle repeatedly, bouncing her a little. She giggled and then slapped me to stop me. Her fingers were slim and gentle as she rubbed the sunscreen over my body. All too quickly, she told me to roll over and lifted whilst staring at my crotch.

She pouted when she saw I wasn't hard, and then sat high on my thighs. Obviously, she saw my lack of reaction as a challenge and went to town to get a response. Leaning forward and pressing her elbows in so her boobs looked like they'd pop out of the bikini. When she played with my nipples. I decided it was time to stop her. She'd already won as I was tenting the front of my trunks a bit.

However, she wasn't finished yet. She moved back to her sun lounger and slipped off her bikini top. I blinked in surprise.

"I thought you didn't want to get kicked out of here?" I asked.

"After you went yesterday, the two Russian girls went topless and nobody batted an eye."

I found that hard to believe, but my IQ was struggling as I watched her rub the cream over her chest and nipples. When I looked at her face again, she was grinning at me. I shook my head and lay back with my eyes closed.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I stood up to answer it. I recognised the voice of my investors' PA. Mr Prakash was here and a car would be waiting outside the hotel in a little over an hour. Mr Prakash preferred to keep his meetings casual, so I was not to bother with anything formal.

Once I hung up, she pleaded to let her go with me. She'd never been on a private yacht and suggested having a pretty girl on my arm might work to my advantage.

"I'll admit, seeing you in your bikini might distract my investor a little. But seeing you like that..." I gestured to her exposed tits. "That might derail the meeting entirely."

janon314
janon314
413 Followers