Floor 13 Ch. 03: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said that the touching rules are a lot less stringent with a woman."

Daphne pulled her hand back and thanked the girl, but refused the offer of a dance. The dancer looked more disappointed at Daphne's refusal, but shrugged and moved off to see if one of the other tables might be more profitable.

"God, that was embarrassing. Why did you do that?" She asked.

"I thought after bumping into Adriana again, you might have wondered about sampling from the other side of the buffet again. After all, the pair of you spent a heck of a long time prancing around naked last night on the pretext of 'getting changed'."

"We did not!" She countered, and I grinned and waggled my eyebrows suggestively.

In hindsight, that was a mistake, as it earned me a punch on the arm.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, rubbing my arm. Daphne is a lot stronger than she looked.

"Well, you deserved that. So why didn't you wanna dance? I wouldn't have minded. She was certainly attractive enough."

"Yes, except you could tell from her face when she danced she wasn't into it. Although she seemed to fancy you?" Daphne buried her face behind her beer and didn't answer.

The DJ turned up the music, making it impossible to talk without yelling, and over the next 10 minutes, more people entered the bar. The lights went out, and I saw someone carry two barstools onto the stage and place one behind the other in the centre of the stage. Then the DJ made an announcement, and I caught him saying Desiree Delacroix.

As the lights came up, we saw Adriana standing with her back against one side of the stage. One knee bent with her foot raised and resting against the wall. Her hair was done up in a ponytail high on her head and she's wearing horn-rimmed glasses. In one hand was a clipboard and a pen in the other. The pen is between her lips suggestively.

I realised she was pretending to be a sexy secretary. The cream jacket and skirt are not too dissimilar to the outfits she used to wear at the office. The skirt is a little shorter, and the jacket emphasises her bust, but not outrageous.

The music started, and she strutted across the stage, making exaggerated hip movements. After one lap of the stage, she faced the stools and made notes on her clipboard and nods. I realised she was pretending that she was listening to her boss. She cupped her hand close to her ear as if she's heard something, then bent over the stool and mimed picking up a phone.

She pretended to talk into the phone and turned around to perch on the edge of the stool with her back to her supposed boss. She played with her hair for a moment and then flapped her jacket as if she's too hot. Then stood and turned around, bending over the stool and sticking her bum out as she rested her elbow on the stool and put down the mimed phone.

Resting both elbows on the stool, she appeared to be talking to her boss. After a few seconds, she quickly pulled her hand to cover her chest and stands up wagging her finger in admonishment for looking down her blouse. However, she was smiling as she did that, then waved her hand in front of her face to emphasise that she's hot.

She slipped off her jacket, exposing a low cut black silk blouse. Taking up her pen and clipboard, she moved to sit on the stool facing the audience and demurely crossed her legs. She pretended to make some notes, then did a 'Sharon Stone' and uncrossed her legs, opens her thighs slightly and recrossed her legs. Just for an instant, and only because we're in prime seats, I glimpsed a flash of red panties.

Adriana turned her head to the side and let her mouth drop open as if in shock at something her boss had said. She jumped up and faced her imaginary boss and shook her head, then broke out with a knowing smile, and looked like she was reconsidering whatever he'd said. Raising a hand, she rubbed her finger and thumb together in the universal sign for money and then grinned and nodded.

Pulling her blouse from her skirt, she unbuttoned it, and let it hang open, showing she's not wearing a bra. However, the cloth covered all but the inner slopes of her breasts. Moving to stand with her back to the audience, instead of removing the blouse. She slipped off the skirt and exposed her thong covered and perfect backside to the audience.

A cheer goes up as she does this.

Then she picked up the clipboard and pen again and perched on the stool and repeated the 'Sharon Stone' move again. Only this time she does it a lot slower and without the skirt, the entire audience saw her barely covered crotch. I glanced at Daphne, but all her attention was on Adriana on stage, less than 10 feet in front of us.

Adriana put down her clipboard and reached up and freed her ponytail and shook out her hair. It cascaded down to her shoulders, and she takes off the glasses, giving her a completely different look. She stood and almost like a ballet dancer pirouettes gracefully as she crossed the stage. In her spinning, her blouse slips off, and she ended up mirroring her starting position on the other side of the stage.

Only this time she was reduced to wearing a red thong and heels. The music changes to something faster and raunchier. Adriana repeated her strut across this stage, her hips swinging and her shoulders back to thrust her breasts out. After one lap of the small stage, when she neared the stools. She gave a little skip and leant over to grasp a stool in both hands and kicked her legs out towards the audience.

Just for an instant, I could see just how little the thong covered. As she moved away, I noticed she'd picked up the pen again, and she circled around the stools to sit facing the audience. Crossing her leg demurely, apart from the fact she's only wearing something smaller than a handkerchief.

She brought the pen up to her mouth and imitated fellating it. Licking the length and then sucking it. Then she brought the pen down and pressed it between her breasts, her free hand pushing her breasts towards it. Then she ostentatiously uncrossed her legs and opened her thighs, exposing her crotch again.

Putting one hand behind her for support, she leant back and brought the pen lower, until she ran it over the front of her thong. It looked like she was playing with herself, but I can tell she'd barely touched herself at all. Then, with a look of frustration, she flung the pen aside and leant back further.

Adriana closed her legs and slowly raised them towards the ceiling. Once they were vertical, she paused for a few seconds, waiting for the final few moments of the song, then did the splits. The crowd started cheering, and I glanced over at Daphne, who grinned at me, but her face was flushed.

The music ended, and the stage lights went out. I saw Adriana jump up and quickly gather up her clothes and props. Just in time for the light to come up for her to give her a curtain call. I almost felt sorry for the previous dancer, as Adriana was getting rapturous applause and cheering. They threw some wolf whistles in, and she curtsied for her adoring audience.

She walked across the stage to acknowledge all her audience, then stopped in the middle and looked down at us. She wagged a finger at us for being naughty and seeing her, but she had a huge grin on her face as she did it. Waving one last time, she trotted off the stage, and the applause died away.

A couple of minutes later, she appeared from the staff only door and hurried over to us. She's wearing the same white satin bolero jacket, although on Adriana it's struggling to contain her larger breasts. In addition, she was also wearing a black leather miniskirt that's more modest than the other dancers' outfit. She quickly slips in between us and takes a sip of my beer.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Seriously, if you didn't want us to come, you wouldn't have told me the name of the place. Besides, while I'm sure you don't want the world to know you're doing this, I'm sure you wanted someone you know and trust to see you perform. After all, we told no one about that time in the office when you ran around naked."

"It scared me witless. I can't believe I did that or ran down the stairs naked. Thank god the pair of you were to help."

I felt a pang of guilt over that. Adriana still didn't know that I had set her up.

"What did you think?" She asked the pair of us, and we complimented her on her dance and acting skills.

Then I heard someone call her name and looked back to see a guy in a suit towards the back of the room. Making a circling motion in the air with his finger.

"Damn, that's the boss. I've gotta keep working. Don't leave without saying goodbye." She jumped up and moved off to another table. This one had only an elderly oriental man sitting at it. But from his expensive looking suit and the two bodyguards lurking behind him, it was obvious he was wealthy.

He doesn't hesitate to accept a lap dance from Desiree. I watch for a moment, but it feels wrong to watch a dance I've not paid for. Daphne slipped closer to me and asked what I really thought of Adriana's dance. I admitted I thought little of the dancing, but Adriana's body made up for that. Daphne agreed and said she thought Adriana was looking even better than from three years ago.

She said that and pouted afterwards. I'm not dim enough not to notice that is a signal for a compliment. After telling her she was still gorgeous, she smiled and squeezed my leg, then grinned and leant in.

"Perhaps I should squeeze higher?" She placed her hand over my crotch and squeezed light. Then she seemed disappointed that I wasn't hard. "Didn't she do it for you?"

"As I've said in the past, she's attractive, but in an unobtainable sort of way."

"I seem to remember that she's not that unobtainable." She grinned as we remembered the evening the three of us 'played'.

An interesting turn

Twenty minutes later, Adriana returned and asked to sit on my lap so her boss wouldn't think she wasn't working. She took my beer again, but I could tell something was wrong.

"What's up?"

"Nothing." She replied.

"OK, even I know that's not nothing."

She looked at me for a moment before sighing.

"Fine, if you must know, I've got a bit of a problem. The guy from Tokyo, in the corner..." She nods to the guy she'd danced for earlier. "He's been coming in for the last two weeks to see me dance. However, he's been trying to get me to perform a special dance in private for him. I made it clear from the start to the boss that I'd dance on stage and do the lap dances here. But I'd not perform in the private rooms, as people expect a lot more."

Daphne interjected. "He looks harmless. At his age, what's he going to do?"

"It's not him exactly." She paused and looked at her hands before continuing. "He's offering to pay a lot of money if I'll have sex with some random guy from the audience, whilst he watches."

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah right. Getting naked and rubbing myself against a guy is one thing, but that's totally different. I'd never fuck some random guy. I think I'm about done here. To be honest, I still love the buzz of stripping, but I can see getting more pressure to perform in private. The boss is pressuring me as they get a cut of the money, and it's not insignificant. But if I do it once, how long will it be before I'm expected to give hand jobs for next to nothing?"

"So you're going to quit?" Daphne asked and Adriana nodded sadly.

Daphne looks thoughtful, then continues. "How about this? Demand double the money and insist on keeping all the extra money? That way you get a little nest egg when you leave."

"And some random bloke still fucks me?"

"Not necessarily all that random. How about the bloke you're sitting on?"

"Excuse me!" Adriana and I exclaimed as one.

"Come on. You two have already had sex before. You know he's clean and safe." She turned to me. "How many other women have you slept with since we split?"

"None." I replied and both women look shocked.

"So he's perfectly safe, and he's never told a soul about what happened at the office or when you came to his place. Have you?" I shake my head. To be honest, I doubted if anyone would have believed you.

"Don't I get a say in this?" I asked.

"You say you don't want this?" Daphne asked and reached out to stroke Adriana's semi-exposed breasts. Adriana lets out a shiver as Daphne touches her.

"That's not the point. I doubt if I could even manage it with another guy in the room."

"Actually, there are two-way mirrors in the private room, so management can monitor the girl. To make sure they are safe, he'd be behind the mirror."

"Are you seriously considering it?" I asked Adriana.

"Maybe. Daphne is right if I ever was going to do this. I'd rather it was you than some random guy. Fuck it, let's do it."

"Wait!" I exclaimed again.

"What? You want me to pay you?"

Daphne burst out laughing, and Adriana scowled at her.

"Sorry, it's just the idea of someone who looks like you do, to have to pay Gyles to fuck her. That's priceless." Adriana burst out laughing and despite myself, I can't help noticing how her breasts bounce as she did so.

Daphne leant in conspiratorially and said. "If you do this, Gyles, I'll make it up to you later." I'd no idea what that meant, but I felt a twinge in my crotch.

Adriana chuckled. "I think he's warming to the idea. I'm going to tell my boss I'll do it, but under my terms, and I'm out of here immediately afterwards."

Before I could say anything, she jumped up and strutted off to find the boss. Daphne stroked my bulge and said. "I'm rather disappointed that I won't be able to watch. I rather enjoyed seeing you fuck her last time."

Within a few minutes, the manager approached the Japanese man and then one bodyguard approached our table and, in badly accented French, asked something. I reply I don't speak French and he switched to broken English.

"Who are you?" I told him my name, and I lived in England. "Do you know Desiree Delacroix?" I shook my head. Explaining I'd only just met her, which was sort of true. He nodded and headed back to his boss.

Moments later, the elderly man gestured to the other bodyguard, who pulled an envelope from his jacket. Counting out notes before handing them to the boss of the club. The elderly man gestured for his bodyguards to remain and followed the boss through a door.

Adriana approached us and gestured towards a door marked staff only. Daphne jumped up and followed Adriana and I. In the corridor behind, Adriana opened another door, revealing the changing room, and spoke a few words before guiding Daphne inside.

Then she turns to me. "Are you ready?"

"I'm not sure. Having someone watch is weird." She took my head in her and brought her face towards me.

"It's ok, concentrate on me and forget everything else. Let me do all the work. Oh, and last, I know you're a considerate lover with plenty of stamina, but I don't want to drag this out. Just cum quickly."

She took my hand and led me down the corridor and into the private room. It was small and painted black. A pair of two-seater sofas sat on opposite sides of the room and facing us was the mirror. I didn't want to think about that. Rather incongruous, a wooden kitchen chair was in the centre of the room under some spot lights.

Adriana spoke to me in French and gestured to the chair for me to sit. Obviously playing on the ruse that we didn't know each other. I sat as she stepped over to a shelf and hit play on a frankly ancient CD player. She glanced over at the mirror, then moved in front of me to start her dance.

Bending her knees, she sinuously twisted her knees, going one way whilst she thrust her hips out the other. Her arms came out from her sides at first, and then her hands caressed her body. Slipping down her sides and down to her thighs. She turned away and bent at the waist. So when her hands came up again, she pulled her short skirt a little higher. I could just about make out the hint of red from her thong.

It quite impressed me that as she danced, she was entertaining both me and the man behind the mirror. As she thrust her backside out at me, her hands were caressing her breasts for him.

She suddenly bent her knees and dropped to her haunches. Opening her legs wide and flashing her panties to the man in the mirror, then she stood and turned to face me and repeated the move. This time she stayed down longer and treated me to a view of her thong pulled tight against her pussy.

She reached towards me and pushed herself upright with her hands on my knees. But as she stood, she leant forward and let her hair dangle down. She flicked it a few times, and I felt it brush over my crotch and I felt myself growing harder.

Then she lunged forward and up, almost pressing her breasts against me. When she pulled back, she lowered her face, so it passed only an inch away from my bulge. She looked up at me with a smile. Then pushed herself upright and went back to her hip, thrusting and twisting her shoulders back and forth. Causing her breast to wobble and almost escape her top.

She repeated that move whilst facing the mirror and backed towards me. She reached between her legs and tapped my knee. I parted my legs to allow her to sit on my thighs with her legs together as she pushed back towards me. God, it felt good as her buttocks pressed against my erection.

Adriana ground her hips around and pressed against me for a few moments, then leant back until her head was resting on my shoulder. She lifted her feet off the ground and pointed her legs parallel to the ground. Then slowly parted her legs until her legs were outside mine before lowering her feet.

In this position, I realised she'd be flashing her panties at her voyeur. For a moment I was jealous, until I remembered I was the one in the room with her, and I was the one she was grinding her arse on.

Suddenly, she stood up and slowly bent forward until her head was almost down to her knees. I could see her breasts hanging upside down, almost entirely exposed, and I could see the crotch of her red thong beneath her skirt. She whispered.

"You can touch me." And I nearly kicked myself, forgetting this was not a regular lap dance.

My hands came up to grasp her buttocks and give them a squeeze. They felt as good as ever, but Adriana quickly stood up and stepped away. For a moment I wondered if I'd misunderstood and crossed the line until I saw her expression. This was all part of her tease.

Turning to face the mirror, I could just make it out as she fiddled with the fastening of the jacket. When she turned around, she strutted around me once and stopped at my side. Placing one hand on my shoulder, she leant in and offered me the end of one tie that kept the jacket closed. She turned her face towards the mirror and I tugged the tie open and watched as her breasts finally came into view.

Forgetting myself, my hand reached towards one, but Adriana was too quick. She moved out of range and I saw her pirouette behind me and slipped off the jacket. A parody of her stage act, but sexy. She strutted towards the mirror and placed both hands just above it and leant forward. Grinding her hips from side to side and virtually pressing her breasts against the glass.

When she stood, she turned to face me and ran her hands over her breasts. I was pleased to see how hard her nipples were and the look of lust in her eyes. She stepped close and pressed her high-heeled foot between my thighs and pressed her toes against my crotch. I felt her flick her big toe against my balls and saw her amused expression as she did so.

She unfastened her skirt and placed both feet on the ground and, keeping her legs straight, slipped off the skirt. However, she remained bent over and placed her hands on my knees again. This time, she leant in and whipped her hair against my crotch. Then leant lower and puckered up to blow over my bulge.