Floor 13 Ch. 03: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a little hop, and when she landed, her feet were about three feet apart. Bent over like that, left her extremely exposed to her other watcher. But I couldn't think about him as she pressed her cheek against my cock and rubbed it, then switched to the other side. Then she stepped close and straddled me, her breasts against my chest and her crotch rubbing against my bulge.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she ground more firmly against me, then leant back without releasing the pressure on our crotches. Again, working on autopilot, my hands came up and captured her breasts. Adriana gave a little gasp and my finger stroked lightly over her nipples, but her hands came up and pushed my hands away.

Again, I was a little confused, but she stood and reversed her position. Pressing her wondrous arse against me and having her grind harder against me, with her legs hanging outside mine. In the mirror, I could make out how exposed her crotch was.

This time, as she rested her head on my shoulder, she turned her face towards me and whispered.

"You can touch my breasts, but not the nipples."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and my hands felt the weight of her fleshy orbs. I assumed this was, so it did not hide them from our audience. It didn't mean I couldn't enjoy running my thumbs over her breasts. I could still provide stimulation from massaging the skin close to her areola.

Adriana was crawling on my lap and I slipped one hand lower, tracing her stomach and down to touch her thong. My fingers lightly trace the insubstantial garment, and Adriana let out a little gasp as a fingertip brushed over her clit.

Suddenly, she jumped out and stepped away from me. It was confusing, and I was very horny. God, it was getting painful, and I reached down to rearrange my dick. Adriana grinned and nodded. She stepped closer and knelt between my legs. Her hands reached up and one hand grasped the shaft and she leant in and kissed it through my clothing.

Quickly and efficiently she unfastened my belt and zipper, then disappointedly she stood and pressed her breasts towards my face. She whispered.

"When I give you the signal, I want you to remove your trousers and underwear as quickly as possible." I nodded and in reward she pressed her breast against my face.

Quick as a flash, my tongue flicked out and traced across her nipple. She inhales sharply and pulls back, then looked down to see the trace of saliva across her areola. She hesitated just for a moment, then offered the other breast to me. As I lick it, I noticed a strange look of concentration on her face. As if she was trying not to enjoy it.

However, she quickly pushed away from me and returned to the mirror. Showing my saliva slick across her nipples. After a few moments, she strutted back to me and circled the chair to kneel at my side. Carefully, she reached over and hooked a finger inside the waistband of my underwear. Her other hand reached inside and pulled my dick out.

I don't know which was better, the release from confinement or the feel of her cool slender fingers on me. My trousers are a little tight to allow it to easily come out, so she tugged my trousers down a little as I lifted my bum off the seat.

"Tres bien." She said, gently stroking my exposed cock.

She added more, and from the tone of her voice, I can tell she's complimenting my member. She may lay it on a little thick, but it still feels nice to have one's equipment complimented. Especially as I knew she meant it.

Adriana sat up and leant over me, blowing on my dick again, and then placing a kiss on the tip. Slowly wanking the shaft, she slips the tip between her lips. Whilst her head blocked my view, I could see the reflection as she sucked my cock, with her eyes locked on the mirror.

Silently, I praised the perverted old man who had paid for this. The idea of him watching was still off putting, but Adriana's skilful mouth on my member was more than a compensation for that.

All too quickly Adriana stopped, but I knew what was coming next. She stood slowly and brushed her cheek against mine. Quietly, she said.

"I'd forgotten how nice your dick is."

Quickly she straddled me and pressed my dick up against my stomach, trapped between us. With her hands on my shoulders, she ground against me, and again, the strange look was on her face.

"Fuck, that's just too good!" She climbed off me and turned around.

She bent over and moved her shoulders to bounce her tits around, then stepped back and sat on my crotch again. Her aim was perfect, and if she wasn't wearing that thong, it was likely I'd have been inside her. Instead, my dick slips up between her buttocks. I let out a gasp at the flesh on flesh contact. Then wince as the sensitive glans rubbed against the material of the thong.

Adriana lifted and stepped away. She gave me a nod, and I realised that's my signal. Jumping up, I lost my trousers and underwear in a moment and sat down. She said something and gestured that I should sit with my bum on the edge of the seat. So I moved and slouched back.

She stepped in front of me and hooked her thumbs in the thong's waistband. Again straight legged, she lowers the clothing. As they drop to the floor and she steps out of them, she steadies herself with her hands on my knees.

She pushed my knees wide and leant lower, then moved her feet wide apart and sank her mouth over my dick. After a moment, I realised that this position not only exposed her arse and pussy to my benefactor; it exposed her hanging tits and her mouth pleasuring my dick. Pretty much a trifecta and I'm disappointed in my lower position. I cannot see it in the mirror. However, I rather be on this end, then behind the mirror.

Again Adriana cuts the blow job short, which is fortunate, as I'd hate to ruin this by cumming too soon. I think she sensed that as she stepped up and grasped the tip. Aim it at her opening and pressing down. One of my doubts that she's not enjoying this vanished as I effortlessly slipped inside.

She was soaked and let out a reluctant gasp, and she settled down on me to the hilt. She made some complimentary sounds in French, then pressed her lips to my ear. "Fuck, I'd forgotten how great you feel."

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she raised herself until I nearly fell out, then slowly sank down. Repeating this slowly a dozen times before reversing her position. Her legs were wide, to show how my dick was splitting her open. She leant back against me and we revelled in the feeling of the deep penetration.

She whispered to remind me I shouldn't hold back, and I nodded. In truth, I'd forgotten and would have loved to draw this out as long as possible.

She sat up and rested her hands on my knees and rode me hard. Her buttocks slapping down against my crotch and I felt her squeezing her inner muscles to get me off quicker. Fuck, it felt amazing. I'd never slept with a professional, but this must be what it was like.

Adriana started moaning and thrashing her head around. Gasping and calling out in "Merd". Having seen her actually climaxing, I knew she was exaggerating, and it was a little off-putting, but the feeling was too good not to enjoy. She leant back against me and I tried to thrust up against her.

The chair creaked ominously as I strained against the seat and the back, but I'd not stop even if it collapsed. Reaching between her legs, I rubbed her pussy, but she pushed my hand aside to do it herself. Only I noticed her fingers were not touching her flesh, but hovering millimetres above it.

I was too close to stop to wonder why. I muttered I was about cum and Adriana replied in English, "Fucking do it. Cum inside me."

My cum shot from me and I could feel Adriana tense as she felt me pump my load inside her. She sat still until I finished cumming, then quickly stood up. Reaching between her legs, she slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy and scooped out some of my cum.

She stepped closer to the mirror and held her hand up, showing the evidence that I cum inside her, then licked the fingers clean. With her job done, she turned back to me with a blank expression on her face. For a moment I wondered if I'd done something until I realised she was still playing the part of a reluctant performer.

Adrian slipped on the skirt and jacket, tossed me the thong as a keepsake and left the room. I sat there for a moment until I realised I was naked from the waist down and did not know how many people might be watching. Jumping up, I hauled on my trousers and stuffed both pairs of underwear into my pocket and rushed off after Adriana.

I just saw her entering the dressing room and chased after her. Opening the door to find Daphne sitting chatting with the half-dressed dancers. Adriana held out her hand for Daphne, who jumped up and took her hand. Adriana led Daphne to the back of the room, where I could see a shower room. When the door closed, I realised I was in a dressing room with women I didn't know and still sporting half an erection.

"I'll wait in the bar." I called out and fled the room.

When I got back into the club, I saw that my table and drink had gone, so I moved over to the bar to wait. The barman insisted I buy a drink or leave, so I got another beer. Which turned out to be a good idea, as it was over twenty minutes and another stripper on stage before the girls turned up. Adriana was in her street clothes with a jacket over a blouse and jeans.

She approached the boss and held out her hand for her money. Daphne came over, looking a little grim. Was she jealous? It was her idea in the first place.

"What's up?" I asked, leaning in to be heard over the music.

"It's Adriana. She kinda freaked out over what just happened."

"I wanted to get her off, but she wouldn't let me." Daphne looks at me like I'm an idiot.

"That's part of the problem. She was determined not to climax whilst they paid her to fuck you. Just for the record, she said she only just made it."

"However, as soon as you were done, it sank in that she'd effectively prostituted herself."

"But..."

"I know, but beforehand she was only thinking about the money. The rest of it was just a performance. The fact she had to force herself not to cum reminded her she was fucking for money."

I saw Adriana stuffing a wedge of cash into her pocket and a very unhappy boss walked away.

She strode past us, without paying us attention and left the club. Daphne grabbed and downed the last of my beer.

"Come on, we need to go after her."

Aftermath

We caught up with her on the street looking for a taxi. I apologised profusely, and she threw her arms around me and sobbed.

"It's not you, it's me. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so fucked up. I need to go somewhere and get fall-down drunk."

"No, you don't." Daphne replied. "You're coming back to Gyle's hotel so we can keep an eye on you. It's my fault for suggesting it."

We got a taxi and Daphne ran into a shop and came out with some wine, baguettes and cheese. None of us had eaten and if we were going to be drinking, we needed something to soak it up.

I took Adriana's coat as she sat on the foot of the bed, then poured us all a glass of wine. Adriana downed hers in one.

Daphne sat down next to her.

"Look, we're going to make you feel better, ok?"

Adriana let out a little smile. "And how do you plan on doing that?"

"We could start with a little massage. I could give you a scalp massage and Gyle's could do your feet."

Daphne quickly moved to kneel behind Adriana as I knelt and removed her shoes. Daphne and I had both spent a lot of time giving each other massages, so we knew what we were doing.

Fifteen minutes later, Adriana was a lot less stressed and letting out little moans of pleasure from the dual massages. I was concentrating on her feet when I noticed the change in the sounds she was making.

Looking up, I saw that Daphne's definition of a scalp was very broad. It seemed to extend down to Adriana's chest. She slipped her hand inside the other girl's blouse to stroke her upper breasts.

Adriana had her eyes closed, and her head resting on Daphne's shoulder. She tried to turn her face towards Daphne to kiss her, but neither could reach comfortably. So Daphne moved to the side and gently laid Adriana down on the bed. The way the two were looking at each other, I wondered if I needed to be there.

Daphne leant over and kissed Adriana and reached down to cup the other woman's breast. Adriana responded with a little moan and put her hand over Daphne's, pressing her hand firmer against her breast. That was all the encouragement Daphne needed. She quickly started undoing the buttons on the blouse. Tugged it open to expose a rather plain bra beneath the blouse.

She tried to slip her hand inside one cup, but the angle was wrong. Adriana solved that by popping the front fastener and exposing her breasts yet again that evening. Daphne went at them like a starving lion. Shifting to lock her mouth on one and grasping the other like it was the 'precious'.

In comparison, my foot rub was pretty tame. When Daphne came up for air, she looked at me a little sheepishly, as if she hadn't intended on seeming so keen. Then she looked at Adriana and said.

"How about Gyles makes up for the orgasm you gave him?"

Adriana looked down at me, as if she'd forgotten I was there.

"That would be nice." she replied.

"OK Gyles. Give her your birthday special."

I smiled at the reference. On the two birthdays she had whilst we dated, I'd given her the best cunnilingus that I could. And I have to say I'm pretty good, anyway. Both times, she nearly lost the power of speech from the power of the climaxes.

As I removed Adriana's jeans and panties, Daphne helped her out of her blouse and bra. As I kissed and licked Adriana, the two girls were wrestling to get Daphne's t-shirt and bra off. When they finally managed it, Daphne pulled herself over the supine girl and I watched as she carefully dragged her nipples over Adriana's.

Both girls let out a gasp before Adriana pulled Daphne down on top of her for more tongue wrestling. However, I went back to working on making Adriana orgasm on my tongue and fingers.

In the next twenty minutes, the pair got Daphne's jeans off and Adriana was suckling on Daphne's breasts while furiously fingering her pussy. However, I got Adriana to her peak and the fingering and suckling petered off. Adriana lay back with her brows furrowed as she got closer to her orgasm.

Regardless of any disappointment from Daphne, she moved down and resumed her attention to Adriana's breasts. Watching me from the corner of her eyes and matching my timing to give Adriana the best climax I could.

As she lay recovering, Daphne held her and mouthed a thank you to me. Which is pretty weird, that my ex-girlfriend thanked me for getting another woman off. I slipped into the bathroom to clean up. I had pussy juice running down my chin.

When I walked back into the bedroom, I saw the girls had stripped the cover off the bed. They had it spread out on the balcony and they'd turned out the lights to let the moonlight shine. They had refilled their glasses and were tearing off chunks of bread and eating lumps of cheese. My stomach gurgled, and I joined them.

"Hang on. Someone is overdressed." Daphne quipped. So I stripped off. Adriana let out a little growl at seeing my semi hard dick.

Daphne laughed. "I have to agree. It's hard now to remember why I gave it up?"

We all sat naked and cross-legged, drinking and snacking on the bread and cheese. Adriana seemed to be feeling a lot better. It's amazing how your attitude can change after great sex. Daphne was showering Adriana with questions about her other routines and costumes she'd used while stripping.

It was hardly surprising, listening to that, that my erection returned in full and I caught both women glancing at it regularly. But I was in no hurry. I had two gorgeous and naked women sitting in front of me. And I knew I'd be having sex with at least one of them before the night was out.

Eventually, the girls set aside their food and looked at me.

"Should we take pity on him?" Adriana asked. "He's be very hard for a long time. That must be pretty painful not getting a release."

"Him? What about me? You two have cum, but I didn't. You got me so close earlier."

"Sorry, I got distracted, for some reason?" She grinned at me, then she turned to Daphne. "Tell you what. Why don't you show me what you did out here last night?"

She turned back to me. "This bitch insisted on telling me everything in intimate details this morning. I've been so fucking horny all day."

"Hey!" Daphne objected. "You begged me to tell you. If you were horny, that's on you."

Daphne got up and leant over the balcony railing to mirror last night's position. As I stood, Adriana moved onto her knees and shuffled closer. Then reached out to grasp my erection and pulled it towards her mouth. When I don't approach Daphne, she twists around to catch Adriana.

"Hey! That's mine this time."

"I'm just wetting it to get it ready."

"I'm more than ready already."

"Are you sure?" Adriana replied, and released my dick.

She shuffled closer to Daphne and placed one hand on the girl's bottom. Her other hand she stroked Daphne's pussy. Daphne let out a gasp and then a moan as Adriana slipped two fingers inside. She pumped them in and out a few times, then reached out and wrapped her wet fingers around my shaft and pulled me close.

Then she fed me inside Daphne's pussy. She kept her fingers around me as I bottomed out and felt her hand squashed between my crotch and Daphne's pussy. After a few pumps, she released her hand and licked Daphne's juices from her hand. She looked up, and me and grinned at being caught.

Then she quickly jumped up to stand behind me, pressing her breasts into my back and her crotch against my buttocks. She grasped my hips and spoke into my ear.

"Let me fuck her with your cock."

Adriana rocked my hips forward and controlled the speed, depth and intensity of my fucking. It was weird as I'd never been used as a life sex toy before. She had to step back a little to get a little more leverage, but Daphne seemed to love it. It seemed the idea that another woman was fucking her with my dick drove her wild and she was trusting back at me like a madwoman.

Adriana was having troubles keeping up, so I took back some control as I had more experience doing this than Adriana. When Adriana realised, she knelt behind me and reached between my legs. I felt her wrist on the underside of my balls and her fingers sought and found Daphne's clit.

Daphne let out a loud cry of pleasure and I spotted a pedestrian down at street level, looking around. However, he didn't bother looking up.

When Daphne climaxed, I was sure she'd have fallen to the ground if not that I impaled her on my dick. Whilst I'd not cum, I was feeling pretty proud of myself. In the space of an hour, I'd made two beautiful women weak kneed with pleasure from their orgasms. Add to that have sex in a strip club was rounding out my evening well.

Daphne stood and hugged us both, gushing with thanks for our combined efforts to get her off. She admitted she'd not cum like that in a long time and showed us how her hands were trembling.

"I want to see what you two did at the club?" She asked, and I was up for it. Adriana grinned and nodded.

However, there was not a suitable chair in the room, so I sat on the edge of the bed. And nobody wanted Adriana to get dressed again. Daphne knelt on the floor just inside the room to watch as Adriana went through her moves and described how she slowly removed her clothes.

When she got to the point where she was bent at the waist with her legs wide open and sucking me off. She let out a squeal of surprise and lifted her head up. I could see through her legs that Daphne had crawled up behind her.