Floor 13 Ch. 03: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll cover up, I promise." She placed her fingertips over her nipples, leaving everything else on display. I shook my head, but in amusement instead of denial. "Please?"

She sat up and looked up at me with her hands together as if in prayer. It was a bit incongruous, sitting topless with her face at my crotch level. I knew I was being played. But Mr Prakash had said he preferred casual meetings.

Business

In the motor launch heading out to the yacht, I had to admit that Adriana looked the part. Shades, sun hat and her crochet dress over her skimpy bikini. I felt a little more awkward in shorts and a polo shirt with a briefcase with my presentation by my side.

Mr Prakash was middle-eastern, around 50, and seemed amused to find I'd brought Adriana. Along with him, I recognised the voice of his PA and another older man. He looked like he was missing his suit.

"You're a man after my heart. I hate anything too formal and stuffy, so the sight of a pretty girl makes my day. Are you his girlfriend, my dear?"

I opened my mouth, but Adriana beat me to it by explaining we'd known each other a few years ago. The way she said 'known' hinted it was in the biblical way, and Mr Prakash seemed to imagine it himself. She told him how she'd practically begged me to let her come to experience such a yacht. In doing so, she leant forward, making her cleavage that much deeper.

He called out a name and a beautiful young Indian woman appeared. Broader hips and larger breasts than Adriana, but stunning. He spoke a few words, and she broke into a smile and offered to give Adriana the tour of the boat. After the pair left, we went into business mode.

It started off badly. He wanted to buy the idea from me outright, and get an experienced software house in the games market to make it in India or China. However, I'd be credited with its creation, so if I wanted to use it as a notch on my belt for future projects. I'd also be contracted as a creative consultant from the moment the software house was chosen until the game was released. I'd get a percentage from each game sale, but not any in game purchases. However, I'd probably have to move close to wherever the game was developed for up to two years.

It wasn't what I was looking for. But he explained that he'd spend more on advertising for a previous project than what I was looking for over the entire project. He also explained that his complete control was to avoid issues with the creator becoming a diva and scuppering the project.

I sat in silence as I ran through his proposal. One advantage of years of being a software analyst is I can run the scenarios and permutations through my head very quickly. Mr Prakash offered me coffee, and I was vaguely aware as he handed it to me himself that it was an honour.

"It wasn't what I was looking for, but I can see where you're coming from. What do we do next?"

"Next, we will get more details from you about the entire game." I looked dubious, and he laughed. "Cautious, I like that. Beautiful women and caution are a good combination. We'll sign an NDA agreement first. Then you can show us everything."

"Can you email me a copy of the agreement so I can send it to my lawyers before we sign it?" The older guy nodded and jumped up as if to do it right away.

As a sign of good faith, I pulled out a large rolled-up piece of paper containing one of the entire puzzle trees. It showed how all the puzzles of one level of the game interacted and how hidden clues could advance the game. Mr Prakash smiled at me.

"If you can find your delightful companion and leave us to discuss the matter further."

Half an hour later, the PA appeared and Adriana and I went back to Mr Prakash.

"We love the idea and definitely want to do business with you. Some puzzles are brilliant and I love how you layered the clues, so even the slowest person will eventually work out how to solve the harder puzzles. If you're OK with my proposal, I'll let my people run some numbers and get back to you tomorrow."

When we got back ashore, I asked the driver to drop us off on the promenade, as I needed some time to think. Adriana seemed content to remain silent and took my arm as we strolled back to the hotel.

Daphne

I wanted some time to think about his offer and if I was OK with it. Getting cash up front with no major pressure to deliver it myself was good. But it depended on the money. I'd spent most evenings and weekends working on this for 18 months. Was I prepared to hand it over to someone else?

Adriana seemed to sense this and seemed content to walk in silence with her arm hooked around mine. I was in a world of my own and not paying attention to my surroundings. Suddenly, as we neared the hotel, Adriana stopped and pulled me around.

"Daphne?" she exclaimed.

I look over to see a young woman I'd taken for homeless. She wore jeans with holes in, had on a light scruffy jacket and an ancient-looking backpack. The reason I'd not spotted her sooner was she had a beanie hat covering most of her fiery red hair.

"Gyles? Adriana? What the..."

"I know!" Adriana squealed and rushed into Daphne's surprised arms.

I couldn't help but remember the pair naked together three years ago. Daphne looked over at me and mouthed 'fuck?' and I shrugged. It surprised me as much as her to see us here. What were the odds of the two of us meeting up like this in a foreign country, let alone all three?

When the pair separated, Daphne looked between us. "OK, I've got about a million questions."

Adriana burst out laughing. "Me too. Tell you what, why don't you join us at Gyles' hotel and we can catch up?"

"What hotel?"

"That one!" Adriana pointed to my hotel and Daphne looked at me doubtfully.

"The pair of you are staying there?"

"Just him, more's the pity. Oh what? You thought we were together? No, I just bumped into him like this and he was kind enough to invite me to be his guest at the pool." That's not quite how I remember it, but it was close enough. "Come on, it looks like you could use some sun."

"Oh, what the hell, why not? I really want to know how my ex is living like a playboy in one of the most expensive hotels in Monaco."

Fortunately, it was another person in reception and she didn't bat an eyelid handing over two guest passes to the girls. Once we stepped into the lift, Daphne turned to me and said.

"Would it be weird if I asked to use your shower first? The showers in the hostel I'm staying at are crap, and the locks on the doors don't work."

"Sure." Adriana replied for me. "I'm sure you both want to change into swimsuits, anyway."

I hit the button for my floor and then let the pair into my room.

"Wow! Nice room. Did you win the lottery or something?" Daphne asked me.

"Not exactly, but we just finished a meeting with a millionaire on his yacht."

"Really?"

"It's true." I replied as she put down her backpack and slipped off her jacket.

The shirt underneath was sweat stained, and she wasn't wearing a bra. Two things that she'd never do when I knew her. She froze when she noticed Adriana and me staring at her.

"What?" she asked. Adriana beat me to an answer with humour.

"We're both just waiting for you to strip off. After all, we've both seen you naked." Daphne looked at me and I rolled my eyes to show Adriana was joking.

"I suppose I don't mind you seeing me in my underwear. You'll be seeing me in my bikini soon enough." She kicked off her shoes and slipped out of her jeans.

It shocked me to see how skinny her legs were. She'd never been overweight when I knew her, but it looked like she was sick. I glanced at Adriana and I could see her pick up on my concern. Daphne looked at my concerned expression, so I tried to make a joke.

"Want me to wash your back? Or would you prefer Adriana?" That earned me a scowl. "Sorry, that was a feeble joke."

"I know, I'm just tired."

"Anyway, Adriana seems to be known as Desiree Delacroix around here. Although I do not know why." Daphne looked across at the other woman, who replied.

"I'll tell you later." Adriana replied, and Daphne nodded, then stepped into the bathroom and shut the door.

"You think she's ok?" I asked Adriana, and she shrugged. Calling through the door to Daphne, I asked. "Do you fancy a coffee?"

"Please."

I picked up the phone and ordered coffee for three, then added a club sandwich. Adriana looked at me oddly.

"It's for Daphne. It looks like she's not eaten in ages."

"Good idea. Now I want you out on the balcony, so she has some privacy when she comes out. Sorry. I was joking about seeing her naked."

I stepped outside and Adriana partially closed the curtains to ensure I didn't peek. Seeing Daphne and finding how thin she had become derailed my thoughts about my business meeting. I needed to work out how much time I'd spent on the game and what would be the least acceptable money if I went with Mr Prakash's deal. But I couldn't concentrate.

Fifteen minutes later, Adriana appeared with a tray with a large cafetiere of coffee and a plate of club sandwiches. A few minutes after that, Daphne appeared wearing a black bikini. It hung slack on her and I could make out her ribs as she finished drying off her hair. It was shorter than I remembered and I preferred it longer.

Pouring the coffee, I handed Daphne a cup and Adriana said.

"The sandwich is for you." She nodded to me to signify it was my idea.

Daphne looked down at herself and the ill-fitting bikini. "Thanks. I suppose I look a little like skin and bones. OK, the quick version of my story is this.

"Two months ago, my company merged with another one, and they made a load of us redundant. When I was younger, I wanted to backpack around Europe, but my parents refused to let me go before university and afterwards I already had a job lined up. So rather than jump right into a job market with a lot of new people desperate for work. I took the chance.

"Over the last six weeks, I've been all over. Until a week ago, I got food poisoning in Italy. For three days, it locked me in the bathroom with it coming out of both ends. I could only keep a little water down. When I finally left the bathroom, I discovered they had robbed me. Luckily I'd kept my passport, phone and wallet with me.

"So I bought some replacements in a charity shop, figuring that if I looked scruffy, I'd not get robbed again. The problem is, after they robbed me, I've been really jumpy and it's hard to get any sleep when you come awake at the slightest sound. So I've decided to head home, if indirectly. Monaco was one of the last 'must see' places I had on my list." She pounced on the sandwich and devoured it.

"Makes sense." I commented. "Seeing you dressed as you were and so skinny, I wondered what on earth had happened."

"Why don't you change for the pool?" Adriana suggested to me.

In short order we settle by the pool, only this time, Adriana kept her top on. I do not know if it's because Daphne was there or just because there were a lot more people. But I had to admit to being a little disappointed, not only missing the sight, but that each girl applied sunscreen to the other.

Daphne demanded I tell her how I was there and visiting millionaires' private yachts. So I explained how I'd wanted to do something creative and outlined the game and the deal. She asked why I'd not done it sooner.

"To be entirely honest, after we split up, I was depressed." She looked sadly at me.

"I'm sorry. It was selfish of me, the way I treated you." I nodded, not trusting myself to comment further.

"It took a while to get over it." I continued. "Afterwards, I looked at my life and knew I had to do something to change it. And now..." I gestured to the view, and she smiled.

I'd forgotten about how her smile lit up her face. It gave me a twinge of nostalgia for the things we'd lost. I suppose I still had affection for her, even if it was only as friends. Before I could say or do something stupid, my phone rang.

It was the older man from my meeting asking if I had an electronic version of the paperwork I'd handed over. I had encrypted and password protected copies on my laptop, so I promised to email them to him and left the girls alone. The hotel might have been grand, but the Wi-Fi was crap and it took over 40 minutes to send the files.

Frustrated by the computer, I decided I needed to go for a run to let off steam and have time to think about the deal offered. When I went to tell the others, I found Daphne was asleep and Adriana promised to monitor her and not let her burn.

I ran farther and for longer than I'd intended, and came back to the hotel tired, but with a clear head. After a long shower, I called my lawyer and told him about the outline of the deal. He asked that I send copies of the NDA document to him to check. When I got back out to the pool, both women were chatting away like the closest of friends. A vast difference compared to their attitudes to each other from their first interactions.

Adriana suggested that the three of us dine together and when I looked pained, she laughed.

"Not here! You think I'd go into the restaurant in a bikini and effectively a string vest?" She said, gesturing to the white crocheted dress. "No, we grab a taxi over to my place where I can change and then go to this place around the corner I love."

Sharing my room

A couple of hours later, we were in a taxi. The driver seemed to spend more time looking in the mirror at the scantily clad Adriana than looking at the road. He dropped us off about 5 miles from my hotel in a far dingier neighbourhood. As the girls went to Adriana's place for her to change, I waited in a rough-looking bar.

When the girls turned up over 40 minutes later, both had changed into short dresses. Adriana suggested we might go somewhere to dance after we ate. But I declined, saying I needed a clear head, as I did not know when I might get called back for another meeting. Daphne also demurred, saying she had no energy to dance. Adriana looked disappointed, but led us to the restaurant.

I never would have found it as it was down a back alley and had no sign out. It only had half a dozen empty tables, but the large mature lady who ran the place burst into smiles and a torrent of French as she saw Adriana. Who replied fluently whilst I had no chance to keep up with the conversation. Daphne surprised me by joining in as fluently as Adriana. Leaving me the odd one out, as my French was spotty.

We ate salad and amazing thin and crispy pizza, washed down with lots of a light local wine. I drank sparingly as the restaurant filled up, but the owner showed no signs of wanting us to finish up. Around 10 pm, I settled up the bill and Adriana asked the owner to call me a taxi. Daphne said she needed to go back to my hotel to grab her backpack. Then figure out how to get back to her hostel from there, when Adriana dropped a bombshell.

"I've a better idea, Daphne. Why don't you stay with Gyles tonight?" We both looked at her in shock. "What? You've seen how big the bed is at his place and it's not like you've never slept in the same bed before. I'm sure when you dated, you didn't have sex every time you were in the same bed."

She turned to me. "Gyles, you saw how tired she was earlier. Are you really going to send her back to a crappy hostel where she's too nervous to sleep properly?"

She had a point and I could see Daphne thinking it over. "If it's OK with Daphne, then I'm ok with it." I replied. Daphne broke out into a grin and nodded.

It was strange getting out of the taxi and leading Daphne to my room again. At the door, I asked.

"Is this weird? Feels a little like a first time thing."

"Thank god! It's not just me. But you're right, which makes no sense. We've slept together hundreds of times." I raised an eyebrow. "I mean, we've shared a bed. Hell, that's hardly any better, is it?"

Inside the room, she kicked off her shoes. "I'm not ready to go to bed just yet. Probably that nap I had earlier. I wouldn't mind another drink, though."

Daphne went out onto the balcony as I raided the minibar for a rum and diet coke for her and a vodka and coke for me.

"Can you turn off the room lights?" She asked. "I want to savour the view."

As I stepped onto the balcony, it presented me with a special view. Not only the scenic view of a moon lit Monaco seafront with its night time people strolling along the promenade. What enhanced it was that was Daphne bent over and leaning on the balcony wall. I'd observed the dress was short earlier, but in that position, it was barely an inch below her buttocks. I handed the drink to her.

"You'd better be careful with that dress. If you bent over more, I'd be able to spot your underwear."

"You couldn't, as I'm not wearing any." She grinned, then took a sip from her drink.

"Hard to believe. You were always one to insist on wearing a bra, even when we were alone in the flat."

She put her drink down and lifted the front of her dress. Just for an instant, I got a flash of her fiery red pubic hair.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"It's been a few years since we dated. Things have changed. Besides, it was Adriana's idea. She told me how she'd been teasing you. Sitting on you to put sunscreen on and then going topless whilst you put the cream on her back. Tonight at her place, she was wandering around completely naked. I was jealous that she still has a perfect body."

"Jealous or..." I let the words hang. "You two took so long I was wondering if your reunion was a rerun of our last encounter." That was the evening where the three is us had sex and we discovered both ladies were not averse to encounters with the same sex.

"I'll admit the thought crossed my mind, but I'm self-conscious about my boobs shrinking because of the food poisoning."

I looked down and noticed her nipples had formed minor bumps in the dress's material.

"They still look good to me." I opened my mouth, but stopped myself from adding, 'they look good enough to eat.'

To distract myself, I took a sip from my drink and several long moments of silence hung between us.

"Do you ever think about us?" She asked, looking carefully out to sea.

"Occasionally. Although not recently. You?"

"Yeah. Sometimes more than others."

"Like when?" She moved in and rested her head on my shoulder and wrapped an arm around me.

"Like when I'm in the mood and wanting to remember a great guy? Someone who was better to me than I deserved."

"Erm..." is my only reply.

"Gyles, would it be ok to..." She stepped back and looked embarrassed.

"What?"

"The problem with backpacking is you never really get any privacy. So I've not had the chance to 'relieve' myself for nearly two months."

"Relieve, as in..." I mimed wanking, and she nodded.

"I'm a little drunk and very horny. Could we, just for tonight, pretend we were still a couple?"

She downed her drink and stepped up and kissed me. I could taste the rum on her lips and tongue as she pressed it into my mouth.

The sensible part of me would have objected and said this was a bad idea. Seeing her again had stirred up many emotions. Some resentment, but a good deal of desire and affection. That part took charge.

Setting my drink aside blindly, I took her in my arms and let my hands roam her back and buttocks. Then I remembered she had nothing on under the dress and my hand pulled it up to her waist so I could caress her naked buttocks.

But I wasn't alone in this. Daphne's own hands were on my hair, my back and buttocks. One snaked around between us and stroked the growing bulge in my pants. Suddenly, she pushed me back. I wondered if she'd changed her mind until I saw the fire in her eyes.

In one fluid movement, she pulled the dress up and off. Leaving her naked before me, illuminated by the streetlights and the moon. Skinny, yes, but still attractive.