Green Living

Story Info
Duke's son ends up married to a goblin baker.
905 words
4.37
3.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Green Living

Percival stirred in his sleep, but it was not the golden light of the morning sun bleeding into the room through the curtains, nor the songbirds in the trees that pulled him from his slumber. What was rousing him came from underneath the covers, as he opened his eyes and looked down he saw the golden hair and pointed, green ears of his wife, Maria, as she teased his cock to full hardness.

"Morning, my love." She cooed between kisses and licks of his shaft.

"Good morning." he sighed in response. "Eager to get a taste of me, were you?"

The goblin paused and looked up at him, her round face and bright blue eyes never failing to fill his heart with warmth and love. "The kids are out playing, so I thought I'd wake you up and spend some quality time with hubby" she smiled, and returned to her efforts.

As Maria worked on pleasuring his cock, Percival thought back on how much life had changed in the three years since he had met his wife, for he was once the son of a duke, and a first born son at that. He was expected to one day marry a lady of nobility at his family's behest and spend his days in long, grueling council sessions, managing the family holdings. HA! thought Percival, That's not the life for me, and so he began to plot his escape and wait for the perfect moment. Late one spring night, that moment came. Percival packed a bag full of any belongings he had that were light enough to carry and valuable enough to be worth selling, bribed the stableboy and rode away into the darkness.

A few weeks later, while lost and more than a bit hungry, he entered a bakery and saw Maria, a young goblin baker. Percival had no idea if it was the way the light caught her golden hair, the way her eyes glistened, or if he was just so hungry that the smell of fresh bread was making him hallucinate, but he could swear that he felt his heart stop dead in his chest. He was head over heels in love with her. The young duke had little experience dealing with the fairer sex, but fortunately for him, Maria found his nerves rather charming. He soon found her holding his arm as they walked back to her house and soon after that they were in the throes of passion screaming each other's names. They eventually got married and Percival had used his valuables to purchase a larger building for the bakery in which they worked together.

Three years and 2 children later and Percival could feel himself on the edge of bursting. Maria let his cock out of mouth with a pop "uh-uh, I can feel how full these balls are for me, I've got a more important place for you to cum,"

Maria propped herself up on her hands and knees and shook her shapely ass at him, "Come here and breed me, Percy" she demanded, "Give me another baby." As if he needed any more encouragement, Percival sat himself up, leant over towards his wife and planted his lips on the folds of her sex. He loved how sweet she always tasted after pleasing him, and today was no exception. He continued to use his tongue to please his wife, making her shiver and moan, practically begging for his cock to be inside her once more.

After she soaked his face, he stood up on his knees and pressed his cock to her entrance, teasing the mouth of her pussy with the tip.

"Please," she begged "please fuck me, i need it"

They both gasped in pleasure as Percival pushed his cock in and began to thrust into his wife.

"Gods, I'll never get used to this. I love your cock," she moaned "Please, tell me you'll never stop fucking me like this"

"How can I stop? I'm as addicted as you are"

Percival began to thrust faster. The blowjob had already brought him halfway to climax, he needed to get clever in order to get Maria there too. Keeping himself buried, he stood on his feet, squatting as low as he could to use the power of the legs to thrust into the goblin.

"Oh fuck, thats it." She panted "I can feel your balls slapping against my clit."

The rhythmic clapping of their union rang out across the room.

Not much longer now, gotta keep it up

He grabbed her hips, working hard to maintain his pace, he could feel her tighten around him signaling her climax, and he wasn't far behind with his own.

"Yes, Breed Me!" Maria cried out as she came, her whole body shaking as she struggled to hold herself up. Her tightening muscles finally pushed Percival over the edge and he buried himself and came, feeling his balls empty and he filled her pussy with his seed.

Spent and shaken they held each other as they recovered from their mutual pleasure. Percival felt his wife work her hand down and heft his balls.

"Hmm, doesn't look like they're properly emptied, we'll just have to go again" Maria sighed as she shuffled back under the covers and began teasing his cock back to life.

I love my wife, Percival thought to himself as he felt his cock once again begin to harden.