Florida Tourists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While eating our dinner, I was asked if I was disappointed that their "tits" were not as big as their bras might have led me to believe. I let them know that I was a leg and ass man and they both rated tops in that category, that tits were just icing on the cake.

Abbey laughed and asked. "And exactly what is that you like about asses?"

I smiled a big smile and gave her ass a good, loving smack, "Well, they are a good, soft place to lay your balls while you are, ah ... working. And, as you and your sister just found out, I like to kiss them and lick them. They can also serve as a safe port in a storm."

Carrie laughed and explained to her somewhat puzzled looking sister what my, "port in a storm" metaphor meant.

She added for my benefit, "We came of age before there were birth control pills and you could never count on a guy having rubbers. We found out that anal sex was the best form of birth control for those occasions as well as monthly visits from the ragman."

I laughed at her description of women's monthly periods; I had never heard it described that way before. Abbey readily agreed, "I still enjoy it even though I no longer have to be concerned about birth control; the problem is finding a man brave enough to venture into such places," she looked at me and smiled, "I loved it when you ran your tongue around my ass."

When I mentioned how well they adjusted to their first threesome, Carrie admitted that it was not the first time she and Abbey had shared men, "Our dates were usually just working guys or farmers who could not afford motel rooms by themselves so we usually double dated to split the cost of a room," she laughed, "When they couldn't afford a room with two beds, the four of us would share one bed; it was crowded, but we certainly got to know each other's dates really well. Sometimes we swapped dates.

As we talked more about enjoying multiple sexual partners, there was another soft knock on the door.

I again wrapped a towel around me and answered the door. The very same, pretty, very young girl entered the room and asked if she could take our dishes and service cart for us; her eyes settled on Carrie and Abbey making only a slight effort to cover their bodies.

Carrie dropped the pillow covering her body completely and moved from the bed toward her, "Do you have to rush off?"

She smiled and looked Carrie over, "No, my shift is over so I don't have to rush at all," as her eyes made it perfectly clear of her interest in the mature brunette.

Carrie read the Holiday Inn name tag on the girl's uniform vest and smiled at me, "Will, let's help Erin get more comfortable,"

I stood behind Erin and removed her vest while Carrie's fingers worked feverishly to unbutton her white blouse. I unfastened her bra then unzipped her skirt so Carrie could uncover the young woman's treasures. As her skirt dropped to the floor, there was another knock on the door, "Oh shit," Erin exclaimed as she quickly stepped out of the skirt around her ankles and ran for the bathroom in her light blue, bikini panties with Snow White characters on them; I had to laugh. Abbey looked through the peephole, "It's a young guy wearing a hotel uniform," she stood behind the door as she opened it and peeked around the edge, "Yes?"

"I'm sorry to disturb you, ma'am, I just wanted to get your dinner cart."

"Jack?" Erin asked as she came out of the bathroom wearing only her panties, "I thought you were going home."

Abbey told him to come in before everyone in the hall saw all the naked people in the room. He stammered and stuttered as he looked at the two naked women and his almost naked co-worker, "I thought you were gone too; I just wanted to see for myself if you were telling me the truth."

The girls began to laugh; Abbey rubbed her hand over Jack's crotch and asked, "So you didn't really come up here for the dinner cart, Jack?" reading his Holiday Inn name tag. He turned beet red at being caught and his tall, young body shook nervously as Abbey's bare breasts pressed against his chest. Carrie and Erin moved closer with their arms around each other.

Carrie announced, "We are glad to have you join us Jack; let's get you out of that uniform."

They each began undressing the nineteen or twenty-year-old young man . Abbey was way ahead of the other two and quickly had her hand full of a young, fully erect, uncircumcised cock. "Oh, my!" She said displaying it to the others.

"Yes, I've held it in my hand several times when Jack and I restock the kitchen pantry," Erin said with pride. "I have told him I would like to try it on, but he had to have a rubber first."

Jack, clearly embarrassed, stammered, "I have gone to the drug store several times to get them, but the lady behind the counter is a friend of my Mom's and I couldn't ask her."

I chuckled, "Jack, I just happen to have a few with me and would be happy to give you one."

Abbey spoke up quickly, "Well since I already have it in my hand and he doesn't need a rubber for us older women, I get first dibs," she said smiling. Within minutes Jack was naked and standing in front of Abbey as she sat on the bed ministering to the very nervous, very aroused young man. His hard staff bounced uncontrollably just inches from her face as she rubbed her hands gently over the hard flat abs of his torso. "Jack, tell me the truth; have you ever had a blow job?" He shook his head no, "Good, I want to give you your first one; it will help you relax then I will teach you how to please a woman."

The rest of us gathered around to watch Abbey give the young man his first blow job. Jack spread his feet and placed his hands on his hips; Abbey began with kissing his thighs, hips, and stomach while her left hand cupped his balls and gently tugged at his scrotum. His pulsing, engorged cock rubbed against her cheeks and hair; he moaned softly. Her tongue flicked over the tip of his engorged staff that protruded beyond the foreskin. Abbey was teaching her young student the fine art of patience; when he pushed forward to make firmer contact, she pulled back. Jack may have felt he was being tortured, but he would learn to savor every second of it.

Erin stripped off her Disney character panties exposing her puffy lips and a narrow strip of dark pubic hair which had obviously been trimmed for her small bikini bottom. Her tight, young body displayed a stark white triangle shaped figure on the front and back of her torso where her bikini bottom had protected it from the sun; I chuckled softly as I imagined it as a sign pointing toward her sweet morsels saying, "Start here."

She quickly forgot about Jack and pushed Carrie onto the bed beside her sister. In one swift move, she lifted Carrie's legs up and buried her face in the inviting, all natural, mature treat. Not wanting to be left out, I moved onto the bed, straddled Carrie's head, and supported myself on all fours just inches from where Erin worked her magic between Carrie's thighs. I quickly felt the warmth of Carrie's mouth around one of my balls then the other one . Abbey began her oral abuse of young Jack in earnest. She pushed back his foreskin and flicked her tongue over and around his engorged head before taking a good portion of its length in her hot, wet mouth. Jack moaned loudly and shuffled his feet to retain his balance. I doubt that young Jack's first blow job lasted a full minute. Abbey wasn't prepared for the flood of semen that Jack had unloaded in her mouth; rivulets of creamy liquid seeped from the corners of her mouth faster than she could swallow and ran down her chin. She wiped her chin clean with her fingers.

"Here Jack, lay down on the bed beside me before you fall down," Abbey told him as she guided him onto the king size bed beside her naked body. As he moved onto the bed, his attention was drawn to his co-worker and what she was doing between Carrie's legs that caused her to make so much noise.

Abbey forced Jack's face toward her, "Darlin, have you never gone down on a woman?" He shook his head ruefully, "Well, have you had sex with a girl yet?" He gleefully nodded that he had.

"I'll bet it was in the back seat of a car and you didn't even get to take her clothes off; did you? Again he shook his head.

"Am I the first woman you have seen completely naked?"

"Yes, except for the few times I have seen my Mother," he stated innocently as if it needed to be said.

"Did you get this hard when you saw your mother naked?"

He didn't have to answer; his beet red face gave him away, "It's alright Darlin, I'm sure she is a very pretty woman," Abbey assured him.

Abbey kissed him, "Darlin, tonight I'm going to teach you a lot about the things your mother didn't teach you." she hugged his naked body against her; Jack was obviously in hog heaven.

Within minutes Erin had Carrie worked into a frenzy; her hips bucked wildly as the young girl's tongue danced around her clit. Her grunts and moans were somewhat muffled by my engorged cock in her mouth.

"My goodness how did one so young get so good," Carrie cooed. Erin laughed, "My next door neighbor and I started very young; we barely had much more than peach fuzz down there when we first started experimenting. I've had way more experience with girls than I have with boys." Close beside us, Abbey was on her back with her knees up and her legs splayed open as she talked young Jack through where to put his fingers, where to kiss, and how to use his tongue. Jack seemed to enjoy his first taste of a woman in spite of the fact her juicy treat and been well used and even filled with my semen earlier in the day. Once Jack passed his oral training, Abbey rolled him over on his back and mounted him to continue his training; she leaned forward to allow him to enjoy her small, firm breasts. Carrie and Erin couldn't resist the opportunity to assist; she knelt beside Abbey's hips and opened her firm, round mounds of flesh exposing her complete undercarriage to her sister before leaning closer to kiss the juicy treat. Carrie took Jack's erect cock in hand and guided it close to her sister's completely open and glistening nest. It was a beautiful sight to see; Abbey's thick, dark patch of pubic hair separated by a narrow strip of glistening, bright pink lips. I immediately set my sights on the tightly puckered orifice on top.

Carrie and Erin giggled and played like school girls as they dipped the engorged head of Jack's cock in Abbey's juicy opening then quickly removed it and took turns enjoying its juicy taste. I stood close by enjoying the action with my hand wrapped around my cock; Erin came to my aid when Carrie impaled her sister completely with the slab of young meat. Her warm mouth and flickering tongue sent waves of pleasure throughout my body; Carrie smiled at me and cupped Jack's balls in her hand as her sister began slowly pumping her hips. Although Erin seemed to enjoy stroking my cock in her hand, she was quickly distracted by Abbey's open and exposed flanks.

When she leaned over to taste the copious amounts of creamy nectar which seeped from around Jack's reciprocating piston, I unwrapped a rubber and rolled it down my shaft. Erin looked back over her shoulder and smiled when I sunk my latex encased staff to its hilt. Even with slick latex rubber, I could still feel her incredible heat.

Carrie giggled as Erin began rimming her sister's exposed rear orifice. I looked down at Carrie and asked, "Do you think your sister would like a double treat since Erin is preparing her for an anal invasion?"

She giggled again, "I'm certain she would love it and I want to watch it." I pulled out of Erin and stepped up on the bed and rubbed the engorged head of my cock over Abbey's firm, round buttocks and against the side Erin's face. She looked up at me and smiled then ceded the tightly puckered orifice to me. I straddled both lovers' hips and stooped lower to smack the tender membranes with my staff several times to get Abbey's attention; she looked back over her shoulder and smiled. Carrie and Erin moved closer to watch the action and dribble their saliva around the inviting chute. Carrie took my shaft in her hand and covered it with her saliva and guided it to her sister's rear entrance.

Abbey let out a loud groan as I sank my lubricated, latex-encased cock deep in her bowels. I could easily feel Jack's hard meat as it slid against me with only a thin membrane separating us. We quickly got into a smooth rhythm and pounded Abbey into submission. I could feel Carrie's and Erin's hands move over my back, flanks, and balls; minutes later I began to feel the rumblings in my balls. It was time for me to give up my load. I think I may have hollered louder than I had intended when the copious amounts of hot liquid shot through my shaft in spurt after spurt.

I collapsed on the bed completely spent. Carrie and Erin quickly tended to my needs by freeing my shaft from its latex encased shroud. Carrie lowered her face closely and let her tongue dance around the still engorged glans of my cock.

"Mmmm, you should try this; it's delicious," she told Erin. "I've never given a guy a blow job before."

Carrie snickered, "All the hard work has been done; all you have to do is enjoy the treat."

Carrie held my frothy shaft pointed straight up for the young woman, "Just slide it into your mouth like a popsicle."

Erin followed her instructions and I felt her warm mouth engulf a good portion of my cock; her tongue swirled around its circumference lapping up my salty treat. She attempted to take in more, but quickly reached that gag reflex point and withdrew completely.

Erin smiled at us and commented, "That was wonderful; I'll have to learn how to do the first part too."

Abbey had just experienced her third orgasm and had Jack's cock in a vice grip hold to keep him from blowing his wad.

"Jack, Darin, you did a great job. I have no doubt that your Mom would be proud of you," she giggled then added, "Hell, she might even be jealous. I have a son and I would love to know that he got hard thinking about me naked. Never be ashamed to adore your Mom." Jack and Erin looked at their watches and commented about it getting late, but they did not make a move to dress or leave as we sat on the bed enjoying our afterglow.

Abbey spoke up, "Abbey surely you are not going home before you let Jack have some of that sweet treat of yours."

Carrie leaned over and got a rubber off the nightstand and handed it to the young woman. Erin smiled then looked at Jack; just like the character on the playing cards, Jack smiled back. Erin moved close to him and put the small package between her teeth to tear it open. She may have been young, but she had the experience to know the best way to open a rubber package. Once open she easily took Jack's hard young meat in hand and expertly placed the rubber over the engorged head of his uncircumcised cock then rolled it down its length to his balls.

Abbey and Carrie were close by to assist the two young lovers; not that they were in any way needed, but it was a beautiful sight. Erin straddled Jack and leaned forward while Carrie admired her tight, round mounds with the white arrowhead-shaped figured pointed between her cheeks. I wondered if girls realized their bikini bottoms did that. Carrie opened Erin's cheeks so her sister could guide Jack's love muscle to its target. Of course, Abbey had to play around some and intentionally by accident missed the target a number of times even though the target was completely shaven and clearly marked by glistening pink membranes.

Once Jack's latex encased shaft was aligned properly, his young co-worker impaled herself completely and went right to work. The sisters stood by and ran their hands over the bodies of the young Holiday Inn employees until the deed was done and the young couple lay in a pile of panting, moaning sweaty human mass.

All five of us showered together then Carrie and Abbey sat on the bed naked and watched the rest of us dress. The sisters had a plane to catch the next morning and would be back in Davenport in time to have a slice and a cold beer at Sneaky Pete's for a late lunch. Jack and Erin could catch up on their sleep before their late shift at the Holiday Inn began at three o'clock; who knows, they may even find time for a quickie in the kitchen pantry. We said our goodnights and goodbyes.

As for me, I headed home for a good night's sleep so I could be well rested to join Matalan, a lonely widow, who had invited me to stop by and have a piece of her homemade Key Lime pie.

12