All Comments on 'Florida Trip'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

He is a cheater...So who cares about what happens to him? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so much for the marriage. Perhaps it never existed.

redbaron172redbaron172about 2 years ago

Short but good. I can see how that can happen too. Actually happened to me once. Be interesting to see how it progresses....next chapter.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

What a dick. I hope his wife cuts his dick off and shoves in your ass bucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Obvious what is next, fucking the neighbor and losing the marriage! Two pretty terrible people, probably deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was younger I got into some trouble. My mom decided that I needed to get away from some of my friends and she shipped me off to stay with my grandmother in Florida. At first I thought I was going to die. But then I realized that where she lived had a community pool. Unfortunately this was an adult community and there were any kids my age. But there were a lot of 30 and 40 year old women who seemed to love teasing a young boy. My grandmother would sit inside all day watching soap operas and she didn’t care if I was at the pool all day. Well, I was there usually for an hour or so, and then one of the women would ask me to help them at their condo. I spent that whole summer fucking these older women . When it came time for me to leave, I tried to convince my mom to let me stay and transfer schools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi jjh5951 Love the store.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 stars - I hope there is a second chapter coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Stupid People Live Fucked Up Lives

So I guess were going to find out the wife is fucking an old lover after she sends Josh away from the hospital, probably one of the doctors? Why not. Empty people have empty lives. Sad, and a bit boring. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do people who are offended by extramarital sex -- or even extramarital affection -- even read these stories or visit this site? I found this story warm, gentle, realistic and kind. Josh and Jessica loved their spouses and established boundaries, but still shared pleasure. This story does not need another chapter. It's perfect just the way it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous