Flower of Scotland Ch. 01

Story Info
Flower of Scotland and the Red Rose: Heathers Introduction.
1.6k words
4.29
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Red Rose and The Flower of Scotland: Heather's introduction.

He wasn't exactly at a loose end but had been really disappointed to be told that his Goddess would not be making a visit back to England as planned. It was probably a week after that disappointment that he opened an email from her which contained an intriguing command.

She had always shared her experiences with her friend Heather, an attractive Scottish brunette with beautiful curves, who, although she had no experience of female domination was always interested in where Caroline had been and what she had done.

Caroline, it must be said, loved cock, as did Heather, and both had lovers, the only difference being that Caroline loved to alternate between big cock and obedient tongue.

The first time Caroline had told Heather about being fucked by a seven inch cock for something like half an hour, Heather was so aghast at the image in her mind of Caroline's cunt being pounded by the long thick cock for THIRTY MINUTES, in a number of positions, that she decided to shock her further by telling her that while she was being fucked she had another man in her spare room. This second man was standing in the corner, wrists tied behind his back, black stretch hood on, held in place by a leather collar, yesterdays knickers stuffed in his mouth, ready to be used as and when required.

Heather was babbling, her hand shaking so much that she had to put her glass of Pinot Grigio on the table to avoid spilling it, as she fired questions at the amused Caroline 'who, what, where, when, how, how many, how long, both time and size?'

As Caroline spilled the beans Heathers cunt was tingling, her knickers soaked in cunt juice and she excused herself and went off upstairs, ostensibly to go to the toilet but really to satisfy her lust, at least temporarily, with a quick wank.

After a minute Caroline had followed her upstairs and listened at the bathroom door as Heather fingered herself to a rather noisy orgasm as Caroline's hand ventured down her own ski pants and she fingered her cunt. When the cries had died down Caroline slinked slowly downstairs and went to the kitchen to refill the ice cold wine.

As a flush faced Heather came back into the living room flicking her shoulder length hair Caroline reappeared and walked past her, placing the two glasses side by side on the coffee table and sat on the sofa where Heather had been sat and patted the seat next to her for Heather to retake her place. Caroline deliberately waited for Heather to lift the glass to her lips and take a refreshing mouthful before saying 'nice wank was it?'

It was a typical thing for Caroline to say, she loved teasing, loved shocking when required and Heather spluttered, hardly able to swallow the wine which although ice cold seemed to burn her throat as she stammered a denial. However her flushed face, a blush enhancing her sex flush gave it all away and Caroline put her hand gently on her friends. "No need to sneak off with me, if you want to masturbate just do it here, or upstairs."

"Upstairs?"

"Yeah, if you'd like. Together, with each other or ..."

"Or?"

"Or to each other, if that's your thing."

"Is it your thing?"

"Well, it's not my main thing, but I don't mind the occasional girl-on-girl action. How about you?"

"Not since I was at uni. I experimented a little bit, but I prefer men."

"You mean you prefer cock. Men can be a bit yuk at times."

They both laughed at the truth of the jest, and clunked glasses together, a bit too heartily causing the wine to splash into the air, followed by more hilarity.

As the laughing subsided Caroline looked earnestly at the Scottish beauty until she looked up and their eyes locked.

"You only have to say you know." said Caroline softly.

"Would you tell me about your..." she didn't know quite what to call him, but Caroline helped her out. "My slave."

"Yes, your slave. God that sounds so naughty."

Caroline threw her head back and laughed. "Naughty? Oh Heather you are so sweet." she chided her by imitating her Scottish accent, the 'naughty' becoming something with a rolling R in the middle.

"Don't take the piss, I've never done anything like that as well you know." she replied, a hint of admonishment in her voice. "So will you tell me?"

"Hmmm" replied Caroline "that might be a bit difficult."

"Why?"

"It won't be easy to tell you if my tongue is in your cunt." she replied a matter-of-factly, sipping the wine and looking over the rim of her glass, gauging the brunette's reaction.

The room was silent for what seemed like an hour but was perhaps ten seconds. It was Heather's turn to make her friend choke as she waited until Caroline had taken another sip of wine before saying "Much easier to tell the tale if my tongue was in your cunt."

As Caroline spluttered Heather threw back her head and laughed.

Caroline wiped her mouth and stood up, then put on a faux air of authority "Upstairs now, and when I get up there I expect you to be naked, hands behind your back, on your knees facing the window."

"Pardon?"

"It's what I say to him."

"Oh my!"exclaimed Heather "and does he do it?"

"Of course he does it. Otherwise he'll be OTK toute suite!"

"What does OTK mean?"

"Over the knee." replied Caroline, matter of factly.

"Really?"

"Well actually he'd be over my knee soon enough anyway."

"And does he enjoy that?"

"What? Being spanked?"

"Yes."

"I assume so, seeing as he originally asked me to do it to him."

"Wow. Now that I'd really like to watch."

Five minutes later with Heather kneeling at the side of the bed Caroline approached her from behind and pushed her hand through her soft lustrous hair.

"Are you sure you're quite ready for this?"

"Yes."

"Ok, and the story won't just last a few minutes, so I expect two orgasms. Is that understood."

"Yes."

Caroline gripped her hair tight and pulled her head back so they were looking at each other upside down. "Yes?"

"Yes, Caroline?"

"Yes Mistress is the correct response."

"Yes Mistress."

"And do you like to be spanked slave?"

Heather was taken aback by being addressed as such and her hesitation meant further hair pulling.

"Well, do you?"

"I...I...I don't know Mistress. I've never been spanked since I was a wee girl."

"Oh well. We'll have you OTK after my first orgasm." Heather shivered as a little wave of pleasure washed over her, making her clit tingle.

Caroline let go of her hair and stepped past the kneeling slave.

Heather glanced up as Caroline sat down on the bed. She had changed and was now wearing a red suspender belt, black lace top stockings and red high heeled shoes. She looked magnificent.

"Is this how you dress for him?"

"By him do you mean for Cock or Tongue?"

"Both I suppose."

"More so for the tongue, but sometimes both. Although my favourite is Tongue followed by Cock then Tongue again."

"So he licks you before your other guy fucks you?"

"Yes of course. And not just him and not just before."

"After he's cum in you? And what do you mean not just him?" babbled Heather, eyes wide in amazement.

"Well I usually make him lick me to orgasm before I go out to get fucked. I usually make sure he's a little tied up. Then when I come back I tell him I'd tell him all about it but only while he licks me clean. Once he's done that and made me come I spank him, then allow him to fuck-lick me. But he's not allowed to cum without asking for permission."

"And do you give him permission?"

"Not straight away. The best time was when we had fuck-licked and then as I was spanking him the door bell went. I knew who it was of course but I slipped my handcuffs on him, ordered him to stand in the corner of my bedroom and went to answer the door."

"Who was it?"

"Oh it was Big Cock who'd called in for round two."

"Oh my god!"

"We'd had a prior arrangement that if he wanted to fuck me again he should call round. So he fucked me in the front room. Well, on the stairs, then in the dining room, the kitchen and finished in the front room. He was there about twenty minutes, then he left and I went back upstairs."

"Do you think he knew?"

"What that I'd been fucked again?"

"No I mean Big Cock, did he know your slave was upstairs?"

"At that time no, but he did later. Much later. Anyway stop talking and get you tongue to work."

Three orgasms, two for Caroline and Heathers second of the afternoon, and one spanking later, a dozen firm strokes to her gorgeous full arse and things were destined never to be the same again, and they never were, that is until Heather's husband decided they were to return to Scotland, a sad day for the two luscious ladies, the Flower of Scotland and the Red Rose.

Back to the email and he re-read it to ensure he wasn't dreaming it, but Caroline was quite specific: he was to be ready to go north any day soon and he should plan his route accordingly.

So the disappointment of Caroline's visit being postponed was to be assuaged by a visit to Heather, of who he had heard so much, but had never been told of the above scenario. He did know that Heather had a lover but knew no details.

To Be Continued in Chapter two.