Flowers and Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course my dear," he said, giving her another kiss before setting her down on the floor. She managed to find her balance and kneel on her knees as the pair of men stood on both sides of her. She immediately reached out and started stroking their cocks furiously, using her juices and saliva as a lubricant to easily work their throbbing dicks. "Mm suck Ty's cock princess. Taste yourself on him."

"Hehe yes daddy," she said before leaning over and engulfing his cock between her lips, quickly bobbing her head up and down on him while using her hand to stroke whatever wasn't in her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Ty howled in pleasure as he gripped her hair. "She's about to make me cum!" Sasha dropped his cock out of her mouth and turned toward him, using both hands to jerk his cock.

"Do it! Cum for me! GIVE ME MY DADDY'S PRESENT AND CUM ON MY FACE!" Her eyes were wild and she was completely enthralled, all contributing to the mighty roar that came out of Ty as he fired his thick load all over her face. The first rope of cum shot out and splattered across her face, followed by another that smacked her in the cheek and another that landed in her mouth as she sat there holding it wide open. His cum quickly sputtered out and she took the head between her lips, sucking out what was left.

Just when she had finished enjoying her treat, her head was yanked away by her hair and she was forcibly turned to face Gary, who held his cock over her face and stroked it as he came on her, groaning the whole time. Unlike Ty's load, which shot out in a couple of large spurts but died out pretty quick, her husband's cum came out in multiple, short bursts that painted her face. He used his hold on her to move her head around, making sure he got some of his cum on every inch of her face.

When he was done, he released her head and she sat back on the floor, her back against the bed. She didn't even try to suppress the massive smile on her face, feeling content with how her night had gone. Both men collapsed onto the bed, sitting on either side of her, the trio panting hard.

"Happy Valentine's Day, princess," Gary said as he patted her on the head, her hair a tangled mess from spending the last hour being manhandled.

"Mmm, Happy Valentine's Day, daddy," she replied as she leaned over and kissed his thigh. "Best chocolate I've ever gotten," she said with a glance to Ty, who chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes well, I do hope you know, Valentine's Day is still far from over." Gary reached into the drawer and pulled out a bottle. He opened it and poured two blue pills into his hand. He gave one to Ty and popped the other into his mouth while Ty did the same with the one he got.

Sasha's eyes widened and she let out a happy sigh as she sat back against the bed again.

"I love Valentine's Day..."

12