All Comments on 'Flowers in Her Hair Ch. 06-07'

by NSEW1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was just stupid.

Victor may have fantasies but he doesn't want ANY of this to happen to him. You start out with him saying "You're the one that's making me wear them....". His wife has no love or respect for him. She's demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? How about self preservation? How many nasty diseases does she have already? This should be posted in either fetish or non-con. Why did you leave fetish and come to the loving wives category where you are going to get bombed? Why is he staying with her and not divorcing her? Badly done. Poorly thought out. I simply don't understand why anyone finds this garbage even remotely entertaining? What kind of sick mind dreams something like this up and then posts it? UGH!

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category

They might be married but they aren’t in love and honestly, she can barely stand him.

Put this in Fetish or gay male where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is the author expecting

That we were going to read 5 parts in fetish to understand this? He would have more chances in winning the lottery!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Category

You put five chapters in Fetish, why the switch to Loving Wives? She was presumably a "loving wife," at least by your definition, so why the move now?

We can only think that you're either trolling or looking for attention.

This one is all the attention that you'll get from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope your name is really Victor

Hence, they had a mutually acceptable understanding that Linda was free to have sexual relations with whomever she chose, to do it openly with Victor's full knowledge, consent, and encouragement, while Victor was to remain completely monogamous, behave obediently, submit to discipline, and surrender the control of his sexuality to his wife.

HMX2465HMX2465over 5 years ago
Why change now

Why don't you just leave it in fetish, how is feminization of your husband, being a loving wife, if you enjoy seeing your wife getting f***** by another man that your cup of tea, but you not getting nothing for the rest of your life what life is that, I think you just did it to piss off the anonymous commenters here.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't see

Don't see the point of posting this chapter of your story in LW. Doubtful that the LW readers will go to the Fetish site to read your previous chapters as there is nothing here to appeal to anyone. Your fetish readers will be lost, missing a chapter of they were following your story. I agree with sbrooks103x, you're just trolling. Go home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anticipation of sissy cuckold future

This is very cool. I look forward to seeing how Victor reacts to being further humiliated by his wife and her boyfriend!

Keep it up.

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 5 years ago
Really??

You would post this here? Why? Simply because they are so called "Married"? It easily fits in multiple categories, just not in LW.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry NSEW, low grade writing and uninsightful.FD tropes are not good for your look.

Not enough L to justify being in LW Go read everything by Good husband. If you want to be interesting, come back only if you bring a Loving Domme and a non door mat sub.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
You've got to be kidding me

When I saw this story this morning I just skipped over it. First I wasn't going to go read five chapters in an section that doesn't interest me an second I was turned off with the Victor get feminized.

This evening I had more time and was board so I went straight to the comments no good reviews but being board and that it was only one page said what the hell. As I read I kept telling my self just to shut it down.I closed out the page and then had a thought 'Just read the last few paragraphs.

Imagine my surprise when I read this

"Brad knows everything about the situation, and our arrangement, so he knows not to get any ideas of us getting back together. He knows that I've been happily married for 18 years to you, and that it's going to stay that way.

Now earlier I read this

"Yes, I remember sort of, but, what do you mean 'meet up' - on our honeymoon?"

"Meet up...you know, well hopefully it'll be more than just meeting up, if you know what I mean, and yes, on our honeymoon!"

Now if you had said second honeymoon I could have bought it but there is a big difference between a honeymoon and being married 18 years.

This is way writers who want to cross over get beat up so bad, a good editor would have found that for you ahead of time.

Total fail

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comment rating

Can we get comment rating on here so we can rate how absolutely dumb and retarded some of these hater comments are?

ChastizedChastizedover 5 years ago

Get him pierced then in a real cage,

**wicked smile**

subhubby2subhubby2over 5 years ago
A couple of points

A great story line and very exciting. Two things though, I would suggest your experience of chastity cages is limited. One you cant get an erection in a cage, the cage is small enough to stop a penis erecting. It can attempt to, but it cant go all the way to a full one. Secondly the reaction of the penis trying to erect pulls the ring behind the balls next to the body to which the actual cage is locked, and it pulls them quite painfulfully and gets worse as the penis is stimulated. Mine actually starts to deflate relieving the pressure on the balls. If this doesn't happen the pain gets worse until the penis goes limp again. I have been caged , apart from cleaning for many years now. and rarely tries to erect. Unfortunately this also means that it is difficult to get an erection even when released. A form of ED I suppose.

My wife has a few ways of allowing my sperm to flow, Milking is one, ruined orgasm is another.

I hope this will be of some help to you in writing your story, but remember the ED came only after some years. I also swear my penis has lost about 1/2" in length. I find it impossible to reach my old 4" without some serious pulling and stretching.

Thanks for a great story

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Some like it, some don't but it's a pretty heavy example of a femdom marriage. My wife has been dominant (with lovers) for a decade but never this mean about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous