Fluff Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umoko flapped her arms, revelling in the light gust of air she stirred up, even flopped on the floor as she was, ruffling up her own fur as she giggled and laughed, chest vibrating lightly. Her voice box didn't seem to have changed that much but the little bit of worry still tightening in her chest didn't quite allow her to relax enough to see what words were still hers to be enjoyed, little grunts and whimpers bursting from her lips. And those, at least, seemed a little bit more natural -- so she stuck to them, leaping up and whipping around as her tail followed her path of motion, stuck to her as much as she may have wondered just how much control she'd have over it.

The changes slowed, coming more patiently now as if they were merely fine-tuning themselves and her body to the will of someone whom Umoko could not even begin to fathom. Had someone deliberately mixed up her boxes to fill the other one with fluff for her? Ah, it wasn't something that concerned her, although she did somewhat feel like she should be thanking them for opening up such a world of opportunity to her, her waist tucking in lightly to further enhance the strength and broadness of her chest.

She could have been either male or female in that moment but it was something that she would explore later, turning on the spot more slowly as slices of blue pattered her white and pink arms too, the colours blending together as if she was a plush toy on show in a show or perhaps even a mascot, bouncing around and entertaining the crowds. Laughing, she leapt into the air and hovered for a fraction of a second, relishing in the feeling of weightlessness that overcame her as the webbing running from her arms kept her aloft, just a little. Of course, she had to duck her head and tuck it down to avoid both the ceiling and the darn ceiling fan too -- that thing really did have to go! -- but it was enough to raise her spirits and she danced a little jig, kicking aside boxes of equipment that she really should have been more careful with as she languished in what her new body had to offer.

The box that she had originally opened, the one that had caused all the, very pleasant, trouble to begin with, tipped over and she picked it up easily, although that was partly because now it was completely empty, just a bare, brown interior there to greet her. She shook her head, turning it over in her paws, peering and squinting without her glasses, although there was nothing much wrong with her eyesight anymore. Umoko churred softly, back end wriggling. That was nice, at least, too.

Writing on it? She tilted her head, her lips seemingly fixed in a permanent smile that, somehow, still managed to seem natural at the same time. And what could that possibly say?

It was only then that she tried out the voice box that had worked its way through the transformation, somehow managing to become enhanced while retaining all of its previous functionalities.

"New design: Gyfloga experimentation. The squirrel is unleashed!"

Umoko chuckled lightly. Squirrel? Was that what it was all meant to be about? But that didn't quite seem right and so she re-read it all over again, tail twitching back and forth as she shifted her weight in time with the languid sway of it. Already, it felt as if she had had the tail forever, the balance of it coming into play right along with her as she worked her hips softly, making sure that one leg did not become more tired than the other at any given point or moment.

A Gyfloga... That was what the box had said. She gaped, lower jaw falling comically slack. What on earth or other was that supposed to be? Too tall for the room, she hunched over, tail tucked down in an admittedly futile effort to stop herself from knocking even more over in the room, although it really was a stance taken entirely in vain. What was a Gyfloga supposed to be, this hugely cutesy creature with giant eyes that reflected at her in the window, the slightly distorted image more than she could have ever have imagined even dressing up as for Halloween?

Squeaking, she hopped from foot to foot, the floor shaking as she quaked, fighting to contain herself, though it was not stress or worry that coursed through her veins, every inch of her body trembling in anticipation. Umoko, however, could not have said of what as he picked up the box and studied it again, yet there was nothing further to be gleaned from it, just a little fluff of white stuck to the inside, as innocuous as if it had just come from a stuffed toy, a little plush that a child may have carried around with them. Was that what she was now? She clapped a paw over her mouth, eyes wide and childishly round. It most certainly was not what she had ordered!

Turning on the spot, she whimpered, although it would have been impossible to ignore the bubble of delicious mirth and glee swelling up in her chest, threatening to spill over. How could she be upset or angry about a body that thrummed with such divine, vibrating life and energy? She bounced on her feet, laughing lightly to herself, her heart freed of all burdens and -- had that weight on her shoulders gone too? Just what had she been so worried about and stressed about anyway, what with lugging all those boxes about? Why hadn't she thought that she could simply ask someone for help and then the problem would be halved and solved twice as quickly?

The thoughts did not come with the usual hint of self-criticism but she shook her head at herself, Umoko grinning from ear to ear as she stretched out her arms, fingers quivering as the webbing stretched taught. Of course, she had never seen such a creature before but something in her told her that that webbing was for something more than mere show; like that of a flying squirrel or similar in the world, that webbing was for gliding.

And she had to try it!

Throwing open the window, she stuck her head out but her new body was far, far too large and bulky (even if she flattened down all the fluff) to even consider getting through the window. Frowning, she let out a despondent squeak and instead flew from the room -- on her paws, that is, not her 'wings' -- for the stairs, hurling herself around the corner and only just catching herself in time to stop her shoulder from connecting with the opposite wall.

Yet onward! The outdoors called and she hammered her way down the stairs at such a pace that she must have surely have alerted everyone else in the building to her presence, if they were not already aware after the delivery van had made its appearance known. The boxes still laid outside, ready for her to collect them, as she burst into bright sunshine, all beams and smiles and flicks of a tail that rustled through the neatly trimmed bushes that made up the hedge bordering the building.

Bouncing up, she threw herself forward, awkwardly testing out her glide -- maybe it would have been better to do it from a higher location! But that would have run her the risk of crashing into someone and she very nearly almost did that as a young man shrieked (no, it was not a very manly fashion!) and leapt aside, long, black hair tangling about his shoulders, caught by the wind from her passage. His eyes followed Umoko as she raced by with a squeal of sheer joy, delighting in all around her, but there was hardly anything that lay there to explain just why or what she was doing, leaving her very presence a mystery in a world that, otherwise, could have considered itself fairly normal. Well, with a new Gyfloga around, it most certainly wouldn't be normal for very long!

"Good morning!" She chirped, landing and hefting up a couple of boxes at once, the equipment no longer weighing her down as her human body had. And wasn't that something indeed? "I hope you're well!"

The man gaped at her, his lower jaw falling comically slack. Of course, that didn't even faze Umoko who waved at him cheerily, balancing the boxes on her opposite, fluffy palm.

"I thought you were!"

It seemed like an answer wasn't needed and she bounced her way back into the building, humming and chirping a little tune to herself in what she could only assume was Gyfloga language. Would she learn it or meet other Gyfloga soon? There most certainly was only one way to find out and that was living her life without any worry for how she was perceived or that internal chatter that drove her nuts day after day.

Everything would be well and her business would bloom -- all thanks to that mystery box! Grinning widely she burbled a giggle, as deliriously happy as a toddler with their favourite toy. And was that not simply the perfect state of mind to be in when one's mental capacities, of course, were still intact?

Yes... She was a very lucky 'woman' indeed!

12