Fluffernutter Ch. 01: The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry leapt from his chair, got right behind Savannah and put her in a choke-hold, blocking off her airway. Savannah just stood there, not moving, not fighting.

"She can't answer ya, see?" Larry hissed. "Cuz her head's about ta pop off if'n she does, innit right, Savvy?"

Savannah's face started to turn blue, but still she did not struggle.

Sameera looked at Larry and Savannah with wide, wide eyes.

"She can' answer, and she's gonna die, because of you, bitch. Everything you do, I take out on you, then I take out of her, got me?"

Wide eyed, Sameera swallowed, licked her lips, and whispered something.

"WHAT WAS THAT, YA CUNT?" Larry screamed.

"Yes!" Sameera shouted. "I said 'yes'!"

Larry released Savannah who crumpled to the floor, red-faced and gasping.

"Good," he said, and ambled back to his chair. "Ya done yet, Savvy, or you fixin' to make me mad?" he asked casually.

Savannah pulled herself up heavily from the floor, clutching the sponge, still out of breath, then threw herself at the sink, rinsing the soap out of the sponge, it, sucking up water, as she sucked up air past her aching throat into her burning lungs.

She rinsed Sameera several times, quickly, efficiently, then, with a big white fluffy towel patted Sameera dry.

Quickly, efficiently, but ... gently.

"We ready, or what?" Larry called impatiently.

Savannah swallowed past her dry throat and whispered, "Water?"

Larry rolled her eyes but nodded. Joe came with a cup of water.

Savannah took it and held the cup to Sameera's lips, who drunk it gratefully.

"More?" Savannah whispered.

Larry looked tired. He waved toward the girls, and they were both given a couple cups of water that Savannah served herself and Sameera.

Larry did watch this exchange keenly. "Good girl," he directed toward Savannah.

"Okay, now are we ready?" He demanded.

Savannah nodded gravely. Larry smirked. "Fluffernutter, go ahead and warm up your bitch, eh?"

Aside, but clearly, Larry ordered, "Roll camera."

...

Savannah positioned herself against Sameera; the free girl-slave aligned her cunt to the bound girl's freshly shaved cunt.

Sameera's eyes flew wide open. "Savannah, what're you ...mmmphf?"

And Sameera was silenced by a strong, open-mouthed kiss as Savannah ground her whole body against Sameera's, rubbing pussy to pussy, tiny tits to tits.

And Savanna kissed Sameera. She kissed her long, she kissed her hard, she slipped her tongue into Sameera's mouth as she continued to grind wet cunt against cunt.

"Nnnn! Mmmmm!" Sameera protested as Savannah pressed her advantage and ground her cunt. Fuck, she was hot now, and Sameera's body so exotic, even the smell of her was making Savannah lose herself in the sensations of it, fucking Sameera.

Savannah's weakness, Sarah had found out, was kisses, and if Savannah wasn't careful, she would lose it, right here, right now, grinding up against Sameera, fucking her cunt, tongue-fucking her mouth.

With regret, and with a tremendous amount of will, Savannah slowed, then stilled herself, then gently pulled her mouth away from Sameera's. Poor Sameera was flustered and panting hard, confusion wreathing her face. Savanna smiled gently at Sameera, who collected herself quickly, "Savannah, you don't have to ..."

Savannah leaned in and kissed Sameera firmly, and started to grind against her again. This time she did it slowly, deliberately, until, eventually, she felt Sameera again weaken, then, just maybe, start to respond? It was hard for Savannah to tell, as her own pussy was very, very wet now.

Savannah pulled back. Sameera's face was flushed, and her eyes were darting everywhere.

"You ready, baby?" Savannah husked.

Sameera bit her lip. She tried to shake her head. She couldn't, being strapped onto the head rest. "No, Savannah, it's harammmmmmmphf!"

Savannah again leaned in for the kill, and she kissed Sameera hard and ground against her, hard.

And then Savannah came.

Not a porn-star's fake cum of 'oh!'s and 'ah!'s and 'oh, baby!'s and wailing screams. No. She came like this.

"nnh" Just the barest whisper of breath into Sameera's mouth, and just a stillness, a tightness of her body against Sameera's, and that was it, but only she knew, and, maybe if Sameera admitted it to herself and wasn't so overwhelmed, maybe even Sameera knew.

Maybe not. Savannah hoped not.

God knew (or Al-lah knew, for Sameera, who still believed in such things) and the cameras, dispassionate, recorded this moment for forever.

Savannah broke this kiss. Now she was slightly flushed, her pale, pale skin now having just a touch of apple blossom to it. She felt so, so tired, and so vulnerable, and she wanted to cry, but she didn't because she couldn't be hurt anymore if she locked all her emotions away and threw the key into the deep, deep blue sea, could she. Breathing just a little bit harder than normal, she looked at Sameera, and smiled sweetly, endorphins making her brain go haywire, telling her that she loved this person she just fucked and came against, but she knew that it was just lust and her brain was fucking her up, just like her lips were fucking up poor, little Sameera.

Poor, little Sameera, about the only person in the whole world shorter than Savannah, it seemed.

She kissed Sameera's confused lips once, then started to work her way down to Sameera's neck...

"Savannah, ..." Sameera gasped.

... down to Sameera's very sensitive nipple...

"EEEEE! SAVANNAH! NO! STOP!"

Savannah didn't stop, she started to suck, and her fingers found Sameera's pussy and started to rub, up-and-down, up-and-down, Sameera's sweet, slick slit.

"Unghck! SAVAAAAANNNNAAAAAHHHHhhh!" Sameera choked out a cry, trying to shake Savannah off, but the only way her hips could go were forward, and that didn't help at all, and she couldn't press her butt any further back into the padding. Savannah's fingers had found her, and they were doing very wicked, naughty, forbidden things.

Savannah relented. Sameera whimpered. Was it a complainy-whimper? We will never know because Savannah's lips found Sameera's left nipple, and, whereas she was gentle with the right tit, she made up for lost time and attention on the left. She sucked hard. She sucked like she was trying to draw milk, or, failing that, blood, from Sameera's tit.

"Owwww! Hurrrrtsss!" Sameera whined. Savannah shifted and raised her left hand to Sameera's freed right tit and gently began lightly stroking it, focusing her feather-touch on Sameera's very sensitive nipple.

The contrast of the hard sucking on her left tit and the soft feather-touch on her right was driving Sameera insane. She didn't know how her hips began a rhythm of their own against Savannah's hip, because she didn't even realize her hips were moving at all. She was awash in sensation and she couldn't even see out of her own eyes anymore.

Savannah pulled back, before it was too late. Sameera was panting like a bellows, but Savannah noticed something: her hip was wet. No, not down her legs, ... well, actually: yes, that was very wet, too, but no. The outside of her hip was nice and wet, ... where Sameera had pressed up and rubbed against it.

Savannah straightened up and looked into Sameera's befogged eyes. "Baby," she said, and kissed Sameera. "I'm gonna fuck you now. I'm gonna eat up your sweet, little cunt and tongue-fuck you until you cum, good and hard, and I'mma gonna lick and suck up every single drop of your sweet cum then french kiss your fuck-me lips with your hot cum in my mouth!"

Sameera still was panting hard but tried to catch her breath and force reason into her malfunctioning brain. That's when Savannah swooped in to kiss Sameera again, and drove reason right off the cliffs of Dover.

By the time Savannah was done with that kiss, Sameera knew she could try to think, but she really didn't know what that meant anymore nor why it was so important. Savannah eyed her charge, then kissed her, hard, again. The so important thing in Sameera's mind then dwindled into insignificance, and a new need buried that insignificant thing. Sameera was now aching inside, and her sink crawled and hurt, terribly, but somehow she needed more of this, more of what Savannah was doing to make the need more ... something. Sameera didn't know, she just knew she needed, and that's all she knew now.

Savannah smiled and hummed into Sameera, and her magical lips began to work their way down to her aching-aching tits -- ow! -- then passed her tits to her ticklish tummy, but not even for an instant before they continued downward, headed toward the Danger Zone.

That woke Sameera up!

"No!" she shouted. "No! No! No! No! No! No! Noooooooooo---oooohhh!"

As Savannah dove right in, and started to feast on Sameera's very wet pussy.

Indian spices, Savannah thought, then corrected herself: Pakistani spices. Then corrected herself again: whatever!

Whatever it was Savannah loved the spiciness of it, the tang of Sameera. She had grown up on plain, New England food, but she could get used to this and switch to this diet for like, oh, forever, maybe.

"No! Savannah! No! Don't! It's haram! It's bad! No! Y-you can't! Ahhh?"

Savannah reached up with her left hand and casually began to play with Sameera's super-sensitive tit. At the same time, her right thumb pressed firmly against Sameera's clit and began a slow, gentle, but firm massage.

And Sameera thought she was going insane before!

She pressed her head as hard as she could against the head rest and she let out a wordless scream.

And as she screamed, she came. She came until she ran out of breath, forgot how to breathe, continued to scream soundlessly and kept coming until she fainted dead away.

And Savannah sucked and licked the spicy tanginess that was Sameera, every single drop of her.

"AND CUT!" Larry bellowed. The film crew, heretofore silent, broke out into thunderous applause. Some of the guys wolf-whistled their appreciation. This was, by far, one of the hottest things they had ever seen. When it was real like this was, it was hot.

Savannah had forgotten about him, and the camera crew, and the studio, and, well, about the whole rest of the world, really. She looked up, utterly lost.

"Okay, folks, next scene!" Larry barked. "Lie the darkie flat! Savvy's gonna cowboy Black Beauty's face for the clincher! Let's move!"

They had to pull Savannah away from Sameera, she was just so confused and lost.

...

"Sameera?" Savannah whispered.

"Uh?" Sameera blinked a couple of times.

"Baby?" Savannah husked, then leaned down over her, pressed her lips to Sameera's and kissed her hard, forcing her mouth open, and tongue-fucking Sameera's mouth. No, not fucking Sameera's mouth with her tongue: exploring her mouth, claiming it.

When Savannah pull away and up, Sameera was still utterly befuddled.

"This is what you taste like, baby," Savannah purred. "So fucking good!"

Savannah kissed Sameera again. "I'mma gonna eat your spicy, little cunt up every frikkin' day from now on, bitch, 'cuz you my bitch now!"

Sameera looked lost. Savannah was saying things, but she couldn't take in what Savannah was saying, not without fainting again. Everything was coming at her too fast. Just this morning, was it? she had agreed with Sarah to go to this 'thing,' but only because Savannah was supposed to be there, and she hadn't seen her in a while. And then Savannah was there, but nothing like Sameera expected. She definitely didn't expect to be strapped down to a table and have those things done to her. She never saw herself here, now, like this.

But now she was, but what was worse than this was that she could always retreat if things got too weird, too close. She could ignore the alcohol at a party and drink a coke. She could just leave the party if there were drugs. If Sarah brought somebody to her dorm, she could go to the library to study. When Sarah brought Savannah, she ... well, she didn't know what to do, so she shrunk within herself.

American girls did this: 'stuff.' You just had to be polite and civil and pretend you weren't there.

But now she had been hit and hurt and forced to participate in this 'stuff.' How could she withdraw into herself, and not lose her mind? Everything was coming at her, too much, too fast, and she was drowning under it all.

Savannah looked down at Sameera, and the triumphant look of her conquest softened somewhat. Savannah went through all this, betrayed, raped, beaten, subjugated. The question was Savannah a cold-hearted bitch? And the answer was: no. She was more like Sameera than Sarah, but she had found a way to survive, day-to-day, by just doing what they told her to do, by taking whatever they did to her every day, relentlessly, and withdrawing into herself, into sleep, when they locked her up at night. Savannah had a routine down, so she could survive.

But now they threw this new toy her way and told her to play. Finally somebody else was on the receiving end, and it was good, sweet, pure, perfect little Sameera. She didn't cop an attitude, but you knew she was just better. Well, she wasn't. She was just like everybody else.

Maybe that's what was crushing Sameera right now, that she was just like everybody else.

"Hey," Savannah said, concerned, "you okay?"

Sameera wanted to say 'yeah' and let this moment move on, and not touch her. So she wanted to shake her head no, silently, just to tell Savannah, in secret, that, maybe, she wasn't okay, so maybe Savannah could wake her up, and she'd be back in her room, and then everything would be okay.

But Sameera couldn't shake her head. That's how she knew she was lost. "N-nnn," she whispered, and two tears leaked from her eyes, one falling into her ear, the other wetting the table that she was strapped to.

"Okay, we ready here?" Larry's voice sliced into the moment from the director's chair where he sat. Sameera jerked, shocked back into this nightmare, and she blinked rapidly.

Savannah looked up from Sameera's face, looking over at Larry. "Hey," she said, "can we have five? Or ... maybe fifteen?"

Larry looked hard and Savannah, the he shrugged. "Okay," he said. "Everybody, take fifteen."

Everybody abandoned their posts. Smoke breaks, coffee breaks, whatever, they were glad for the break.

"I can't believe I'm paying everybody all this money to take breaks all day," Larry grumbled, all surly.

"Larry," Savannah approached him. "Can we get Sameera off the table for a few, huh?"

Larry turned on her. She added quickly, "It's not like she's gonna go anywhere, you know?"

Larry frowned. "Anything happens, kiddo."

"I know! I know!" Savannah raised her hands defensively.

"Anything," Larry growled, but Savannah took this as a go-ahead. She grabbed two long, white, terrycloth bathrobes from the bathroom and, dressed now, went back to Sameera and began to loosen her binds.

"Wha-..." Sameera began.

"Look," Savannah said. "We don't have a lot of time, fifteen, ... now ten, minutes is gonna fly right by. But let's get you off this table, walk around a little bit, get your head back in the game. You smoke? No? Want some orange juice, or coffee, or somethin'?"

Sameera sat up from the table rubbing her wrists and her limbs, looking confused. Savannah helped Sameera into the bathrobe.

"Hey!" Larry shouted across the room. "She's not allowed in dat! She hasn't earn dat yet, Savannah! You know dat!"

Sameera looked like she'd just been shocked, but Savannah just stared over Sameera's shoulder at Larry and shook her head. Not now! her look said. Larry rolled his eyes, but he let it pass. In his day kids wouldn't be allowed to get away with shit like that. He couldn't believe he was such a softy. Something in that girl's eyes, though, stopped him from pressing his point.

Sameera looked around the studio fearfully. Her gaze returned to Savannah. She blinked rapidly, looking ready to fall apart again.

"C'mon," Savannah said impatiently. "Let's get you up. Can you stand?" Savannah helped Sameera up. "Can you walk? Wanna see what they have at the coffee nook? It's special treat today: continental breakfast."

"Why is it special today?" Sameera asked stupidly as Savannah guided her to the coffee table.

"Because they have that every day," Savannah replied drily. She grabbed two OJs and offered one to Sameera. "Wanna sit down for a minute?"

Sameera just stared at Savannah. Savannah sighed, tugging at Sameera's arm, pulled her over to a relatively quiet corner and sat her down.

She's like a little girl, Savannah thought. A little baby I have to take care of. And it was like a giant fist wrapped around her chest and squeezed hard. Savannah felt protective of Sameera, wanting to shield her from all this shit, but at the same time, her pussy clenched, and she felt it moisten, and she leaked just a little bit down her inner thigh. Holding the straw to Sameera's lips to let her drink the orange in small, dainty sips, all Savannah could ... try not to think about ... was how badly she wanted to throw Sameera down and fuck the shit out of her, and then, how badly she wanted to hold Sameera to her, tightly, and tell her it would be okay, somehow.

Even though it wouldn't be okay. It never would again, wouldn't it, because, even if by some miracle they ... magically? escaped, or the cops came, and they weren't the crooked fucks, what were they going to do? Go back to their lives and forget, somehow, this ever happened? Did they even have therapy for "okay, you were sex slaves but now you can finish school, get a job, get married, have kids, and not jump out of your skin at every sound you heard every minute of every day of the rest of your lives"?

"Okay, everybody!" Larry bellowed. "Break's over! Back on your heads!" He guffawed, appreciating his own humor, but he was an audience of one. People started trickling back to their places. Showbiz wasn't glamorous or fun: it was just a lot of long days and a lot of hard work.

If Sameera could push herself back through the wall, the look on her face said that she would, and she would run and run and run and never stop running until she was back home in Pakistan, and never leave again.

Savannah smiled sadly. "That's our cue, kid," she offered, holding out her hand.

Sameera jerked her head back and forth. "I can't," she said.

"Yeah," Savannah said, without force. "I know, but here's the thing: if you don't, they're gonna beat me. They're gonna beat me until you do ... or until I die, they don't care. Then they'll just grab you, strap you down, and fuck you until they're done with you. So, your choice."

"That doesn't sound like a choice," Sameera said.

Savannah was about to say something, but Larry, Ralph and Joe came up. "Showtime, girls," Larry menaced.

Savannah's face soured. "Yeah, okay, just give us a minute, okay?"

Larry snorted. "No, I gave you fifteen. Now, or is there a problem?"

Savannah looked down at Sameera and bit her lip. "Sameera?" she said.

Sameera looked corner. She took a shuddering breath. "Savannah?" and she motioned her closer.

"Girls!" Larry barked impatiently.

"Promise me ..." Sameera whispered.

Larry grabbed Savannah and yanked her up, hard. Savannah cried out sharply. "Okay," he said, seething. "Break. time. is. over. You girls will have all the time in the world to have your girl-talk or whatever the fuck you females do on your girly-time tonight. Dis is not girl-time, it's showtime. Time's a-wastin'! Let's move." And he held Savannah's hair bunched up in his fish. It looked incredibly painful. Savannah was trying not to cry out, but she was wound up tight, standing on tiptoe as the much more massive man held her, easily in one hand.