Fluffernutter Ch. 01: The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Larry, Jesus, okay?"

Larry smirked. "Maybe I'll take the gag out, maybe I won't. You gonna be a good girl?"

"Yessir," Savannah said.

She was strapped in. No way she could be bad now.

"We shall see," Larry said, and quickly undressed.

Larry was a fat, old, ugly motherfucker. A fucking ogre come to life. And he had the old-guy, forty year old psycho-vibe going.

And he had a big ole cock that sprung from his trousers when he pulled them off. He got into bed, crushing the two girls underneath his bulk.

"Oof!" The air rushed out of Savannah, and she steeled herself for the long, punishing ride, tightening her tummy for the necessary deep breathing to stay conscious under the onslaught that came with a hard fucking by Larry. She looked down apologetically at Sameera. This was not Savannah's first rodeo with Larry, but it was Sameera's, and Savannah felt sorry for the kid.

Larry lifted his impressive bulk slightly and reached down between his legs, grabbing ahold of Savannah's ass cheeks and pulling them wide.

"Larry?" Savannah gasped. "Lube?"

"Uh, huh," Larry grunted more like an animal than a person.

He poked at her anus with his rock-hard dick.

"Please?" Savannah begged.

"Mm, hm," Larry grunted, distracted. "Fuck, yer tight!" he groaned happily, already sweating profusely on Savannah.

He pressed into her harder and his big, thick cock tried to worm its way into poor Savannah's tiny, little asshole. She rolled her head back and screamed shrilly, her face a rictus of pain. He pressed even harder. "C'mon, baby, take it!" he grunted.

"Please, Larry! Please, please, please! The lube! Please!" Savannah screamed as she cried, her tears falling onto Sameera's face, but the pain blinded her to everything other than her own agony.

"Fuck! Okay! God damn it!" Larry relented and leaned over and across the girls, further crushing Savannah into Sameera. Savannah tried to take the brunt of Larry's weight, but she couldn't shield Sameera from the weight of the man, and she prayed he wouldn't break her ribs or something.

That would end their relationship right quick, Sameera being dead, and all.

Larry couldn't quite reach the drawer of the end table beside Savannah's bed where the lube was kept, so, cursing, he got up off the girls and stomped to table, grabbed the lube, and slammed the drawer closed.

"Fuckin' lube," Larry cursed. "Swear to God, Savannah, yer a fuckin' pussy."

"Larry, you're just too goddam big!" Savannah said.

Larry snorted. "Dat's what she said!" he crowed.

Savannah rolled her eyes as Larry lubed up his whole cock, then she grimaced from the shock of the cold as he squirted an ass-ton of lube up her sphincter.

"Ugh," she grunted.

"You want the lube, you got the lube," Larry said. "Quit yer bitchin'"

He tossed the tube to the end table, but missed it completely, shrugged, then mounted Savannah again, guiding his cock into her anus.

"Oof!" Savannah grunted. He was big and stretched her painfully, even with her and his dick all lubed up.

"Owwwwww!" she whined as the burning, searing sensation not only didn't diminish, but travelled further up into her ass as he pressed his impressive girth into her.

"Dat's right, bitch," Larry growled. "Take it. Take all dis man-meat!"

"It hurts!" she squealed. "It fuckin' hurts!"

"Uh, huh," Larry grunted. "Oh, yeah, it does, baby! Take it!"

"Owwwwww!" Savannah screamed.

It hurt. It really, really hurt a lot, but Savannah found that submitting to the pain, screaming, crying, ... helped. If she stayed quiet, Larry was much, much more vicious, forcing her screams anyway, or really hurting her in the process. Now, at least, he was easing his cock into her ass, and gently at that, irrespective of what the agony she felt told her.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Larry sighed and stopped, resting. "I'm in, baby," he purred.

Savannah whimpered and sniffled.

"Ya know what I'm gonna do now?" he said.

"Yes," Savannah said.

"What am I gonna do now?" Larry demanded.

"Fuck my ass and cum in me," Savannah said, not looking at Sameera.

"Fuck your ass hard, Savannah. Fuck your ass hard, and fill you with my cum," he corrected angrily.

"Yessir," she said.

"You know what you're gonna do?" he said.

"Yes," she said.

"What are you gonna do?" he demanded.

"Take it like the bitch I am," she said.

"That's right," Larry said smugly, then added: "but this time, you get a little treat. While I'm pounding this tight, little ass of yourn, you get ta fuck yer girl's pussy and cum all over her gash. And you damn well better, too, 'cuz I'm gonna hold off until I feel yer fireworks fer real, got me, cunt?"

Savanna sniffled. "Yessir."

"Savannah," Larry said.

"Yessir?"

"Look at yer darkie," he said.

Savannah sniffled, then forced herself to look at Sameera. Sameera's eyes glued the the tableau above her, tore themselves away in shame of being included in this nightmare.

"Savannah," Larry commanded, "tell yer darkie to look at you, else I'm gonna not be very nice with yuh, ya hear me?"

"Sameera?" Savannah said softly.

Sameera swallowed, then forced herself to look at Savannah.

In that moment, Larry pulled out half-way, then rammed himself down into Savannah. Hard.

"Ohhhhhh!" Savannah wailed.

"Fuck yer bitch, Savannah," Larry growled. "Fuck her hard!"

Then he pulled out half way, and slammed back down into Savannah.

"Ooooooh!" she cried out, and rubbed her pussy against Sameera's. Sameera's eye's widened, and she blinked rapidly.

"Uh!" Larry grunted with effort, pulled up, then slammed back down into Savannah. "Take it, bitch! Take it!"

He began to fuck Savannah's ass in earnest. He picked up the tempo of this thrusted and continued pounding powerfully into Savannah's ass.

Savannah whined under the punishment, but she, too, had a rhythm going down, synched to Larry's, and her pussy got wetter as it rubbed against Sameera's. Savannah was panting like a bitch in heat being fucked, and she heard herself whining softly in Sameera's ear: "Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Oh, God, Sameera, please!" as she fucked her lover.

"Dat's right, bitch," Larry growled. "Fuck dat cunt!" Slam! Slam! "You can tell yer bitch she can fuck yuh back. Ya know she wants ta!" And he slammed into Savannah with controlled ferocity.

"Please, Sameera! O, God! Please! Pleeeeeeassseeeee!" Then, a defeated whimper: "I... oh, fuck."

And Savannah came. It was a small, little spasm, a whimpering little cum from a little girl, lost, scared, in agony, afraid, ... ashamed.

But she came.

"Oh!" Larry grunted. "Good girl! Good, good girl. Now, take it!"

And Larry proceeded to show Savannah how a girl got a good, hard ass-fucking that she deserved. He fucked her hard, and he fucked her relentlessly.

Savannah cried silently as Larry pounded into her, then, grunting, came copiously in her ass.

She cried silent, bitter tears as Larry rested his full weight on top of the girls, breathing heavily, recovering from a very nice ass-fuck to wind up this long day.

He sighed, pulled Savannah's hair away from her face and kissed her cheek. "You two kids are so goddamn sweet on each other, swear to God. Sarah really outdid herself with this new find, ... don't tell her I said that," he added darkly.

He pulled himself up and out of Savannah's ass, then off the bed. God! he was tired, but he had a long, full day tomorrow, so he needed to get home to his family and get some rest. Maybe have another kid if he was up for it when he got home, who knows?

He headed toward the bathroom to take a good, long piss and clean up a bit.

"Larry?" Savannah asked quietly.

"In a minute!" Larry snarled, then slammed the bathroom door shut. Goddamn bitches, always in your shit for something!

... more than 'a minute' later ...

A much relieved, much refreshed Larry stood over his tied ladies. He smirked down at them. They looked good and ready for another ride, but Larry needed to go home tonight, not fool around with these kids.

"You wanted something, Savvy?" Larry asked, smirking.

Savannah sniffled. "The gag. Can you please take it off, please?"

"Well," Larry said, feeling generous, "since you asked so nicely, ... slave." He added that last barb to shame Savannah in front of Sameera, and he saw that it worked. "Look away, kid," he ordered, and she did.

He didn't want her to get any ideas with her teeth and his wrists.

Larry had learned a few hard lessons, himself.

He lifted Sameera's head gently and removed the gag.

He stood over the girls, looking down at them. "Fuck her if you'd like, but don't tire her out. And you both better get some sleep tonight. You've got a big day ahead of you, the both of you do, mm, hm."

And with that he trudged up the stairs and turned off the lights.

Not all of them. Floor paneled lights gave the room a soft glow, making it impossible for a slave to hide herself, if she took it in her head to want extra punishment that morning.

You got used to it eventually. Even a light sleeper needed to sleep, Savannah had found.

Savannah breathed slow, even breaths. She dared to look at Sameera, and Sameera, checking, looked back, then quickly looked away.

Savannah buried her head into Sameera's shoulder. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

Sameera was quiet.

"For?" she asked.

Savannah blew out a long, shuddering sigh. "Everything, I guess. Everything that happened today. Everything that's gonna happen. Everything that ... I guess just everything."

Sameera was quiet.

"Please tell me what you're thinking," Savannah said.

"Did you come on me." Sameera demanded, not asking, but more like: stating.

"Yes," Savannah said. "I'm sorry."

"And you had him take off my gag so you could kiss me," Sameera said.

"Sameera, ... no," Savannah said, then added quickly, "You can just turn your head away. There's no way I can kiss your lips if you don't want me to."

"Do you want me to." Sameera said.

Savannah was silent.

"And you can ... fuck me if you want to," Sameera said. "He said you could."

Savannah swallowed. "Um, yes, technically, I can fuck you if I want to..."

"And you did already, one, two, ... no, three times now on this bed," Sameera cut in. "And you even ... you even took pleasure in it, each time. Don't you dare deny it!"

Savannah was silent. Then two tears fell. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Mm, hm," Sameera said coolly. "Of course, you are missing the obvious."

Savannah was quiet for a moment, thinking. Nothing came to her. "Okay," she said slowly, "yes, I guess I am missing the obvious... what am I missing?"

"I can kiss your lips now, if I want to," Sameera stated.

Savannah was stunned. She played Sameera's words over in her head.

Maybe she heard her wrong? "Um, what?" she said.

"I can fuck you now, if I want to," Sameera said. "We are both in the same predicament. You say I don't have to receive your kisses on my lips if I don't want to. The same applies to you. You say you could fuck me, technically. Well, technically, I could fuck you, and there is nothing, really, you could do to stop me, is there."

Again, a statement.

"Um."

That's about all Savannah could muster. She thought Sameera was overwhelmed, overcome by events, but now the tables had completely turned. It was Savannah who was lost and wondering at this well of strength and assurance coming from Sameera. Where in the world was this coming from? Because day one for Savannah was nothing like this. Nothing at all! She was a complete wreck for the first week of her subjugation, in fact, fearing for her life and her sanity every day.

"You gave me the option to refuse your advances," Sameera continued, "because that's what they are: advances. You want me. You want to kiss me. You want to fuck me. You couldn't hide it from that man, and you cannot hide it from me, even with your tears, and your lies, and your sorries, and that is the truth, isn't it."

Savannah said nothing.

"And that is why you were crying, each time, isn't it. Because you are ashamed. You see yourself for what you are, and you don't want to be this thing, and you are ashamed. Aren't you."

"Yes," Savannah whispered.

"Tell me," Sameera said. "Do you believe in God?"

Savannah breathed very slowly for a while.

Sameera waited.

"No," Savannah said. "Well, I don't know. I guess not."

"Why not?"

"Because ... okay, if there was this, like, all-powerful, all-seeing, all-good God, then how come this is happening, Sameera, huh? Would your God do this to you, huh? Would He?"

"His is not 'my' God. He is God. And God is not doing this," Sameera said. "Man turns from God and does evil. Not God."

"Whatever, Sameera! He's letting it happen, so it's all His fault, so it's all just bullshit, and you can't tell me different! And ... and ..."

Savannah swallowed.

"And?" Sameera pressed.

"And I was gonna say somethin' mean, 'n I'm sorry."

A tear fell.

"No, ... Savannah?" Sameera said. "You were going to say something. Say it."

"No," Savannah said, "I was just gonna say you believing in God or Allah or whatever is just a stupid crutch and you're ... and you' re ..."

"And I'm ...?"

Savannah whispered, "... and y-you're s-stupid for believing that made-up shit 'c-'cuz it'sss it's s-stupid, and ..."

And now Savannah was crying.

"And I'm weak for believing in Al-lah." Sameera pronounced Al-lah so differently than Savannah did. Savannah say 'alla' in such an American way, lazily on the tongue. The way Sameera said Al-lah, almost ... musically? almost ... alien? made the other-worldly seem almost possible. Almost real.

Savannah sniffled. "Maybe," she allowed grudgingly.

"Do I look stupid?" Sameera asked.

"No," Savannah said. "Betchu get straight-A's, huh?"

"Mm, hm," Sameera acknowledged. "And do you think I'm weak?"

"No," Savannah said. "Not now. Maybe. I don't know. You looked lost before, scared."

"I was," Sameera said. "I took my eyes off God, and refused to submit to what He wills."

"He wills this?" Savannah asked scathingly.

"Yes," Sameera said.

"Bullshit!" Savannah said. "If there's a God, He can come down right now and-and rescue you, because you don't deserve this shit. But there's not! There ain't no God, so He can just fuck Himself and go to hell!"

Sameera drew in her breath. Blasphemy! She thought, shocked.

Then she waited, and let the shock wash through her. And let Al-lah be all in all.

Even in this moment.

"And maybe," she said slowly. "Al-lah put me here, now, to talk to you. This very conversation. He sees all. He sees this: you, me, and He asks you let go of your anger, and your fear, and everything you hold onto, and submit to Him."

Savannah chuckled sadly. "I'm not a muzzie, Sameera, and ... it was a nice speech, okay? And I'm glad you feel that way, but ... how long is that gonna last? I've seen some shit, kid, some serious shit, and you? You ain't seen nothin' yet, okay?"

"I'm not a kid, Savannah," Sameera said gravely.

Savannah laughed at that. "Yeah, sure, whatever."

"I'm twenty-four. You?"

"You're twenty-four." Savannah very seriously doubted this.

"I've almost completed my master's degree."

Savannah was quiet. That ... did put her as older than her own twenty-two years of age.

"And I have seen some shit, okay?" Sameera continued. "This is America. I come from Pakistan. People kill and die to come here from my country, many countries, in fact. You are in a bad situation, ..."

"You are, too," Savannah broke in.

"But many, many people -- most people -- have it much, much worse, and all I have to do is look across the street where I live, across the 'dirty river,' to see it: people without shelter, starving, diseased, dying, every day. The 'poorest of the poor,' Savannah? Many countries, my country, have people who would thank God, every day, to be in America, ... who do thank God, every day, for the little they have, even if it's just that next, last breath."

Savannah shifted uncomfortably.

"And you say there is no God." Sameera said.

"Yes," Savannah whispered.

"Maybe that's why I am here."

"Sameera," Savannah sighed. "I'm ... tired, okay? I'm tired! I'm just tired, please?"

"Then sleep, Savannah," Sameera said gently.

Savannah was quiet for a while. "Good night, Sameera. And, ... I'm sorry."

"Shabaakair, Savan-náh."

"... that means 'good night' in Pakistani, right?" Savannah said.

"Yes," Sameera said.

"Well, um ..." Savannah didn't know what to say.

"Did you want me to kiss you good night now, habibi?"

"Um, ..." Savannah's cheeks flushed. "um ... does habibi mean 'baby'?"

"Something like that," Sameera said, smug.

"Um ... and ... were you messing with me?" Savannah asked.

"Teasing you," Sameera said. "I was teasing you, a little bit, because you were as shy as a school girl with a crush." Sameera reflected for a moment. "Although I suppose I shouldn't have teased you. I wanted to lighten the mood, but now you're more uncomfortable, aren't you, because you do want me to kiss you. Don't you."

"Um." Savannah was blushing hard now.

Sameera sighed. "I suppose I shouldn't have."

"... Sameera?" Savannah said after awhile.

"I thought you were tired."

"Sameera," Savannah pressed. "Tomorrow is going to happen, unless, of course, your Allah, ..."

"Not 'my' Al-lah, Savannah: Al-lah."

"Yeah," Savannah continued, "well, it's going to happen, and I'm gonna rape you, and I'm sorry. It's not like I'm gonna have a choice in the matter, but ..."

Savannah was quiet.

"But," Sameera said coolly.

"And ... well, it's like your people don't look kindly on you for being raped."

"Technically there's a distinction," Sameera said, "but you are correct. Under Sharia, fornication makes me a whore, and I would be put to death..."

So much for her kind and loving God, Savannah thought bitterly, but only to herself.

"... unless a man marries me, making me his wife. He would then, if he was merciful, protect me from just punishment and my shame."

"Your shame?" Savannah exclaimed.

"Savannah, yes: my shame. Fornication is grievous. Very shameful."

Savannah was quiet for a bit. "... That's why you wouldn't ... today."

"Yes," Sameera said.

"... so what're ya gonna do tomorrow?" Savannah asked.

"The question is, what are you?" Sameera countered.

"Sameera, I won't have a choice. Either I choose to do what they say, or I do what they say after they finish with me and force me to do it. You saw."

"So you have a choice," Sameera said. "And I do, too. You saw what I chose today. You also made a choice today, Savannah."

"Gee, thanks," Savannah said bitterly.

"To follow Al-lah is not the easy path, Savannah," Sameera said. "I didn't say it was."

"But it is the only path," she added.

"Sameera, ..." Savannah sighed.

"You're tired, yes. Go to sleep."

"... are you angry with me?"

"No."

"Because, ..." Savannah drew in a shuddering breath, "... I ... couldn't make it ... now ... if you were angry with me."

Sameera was quiet. "I am sorry, Savannah."

"You're sorry?" Savannah said, surprised. "For what?"

"I leaned on you earlier, heavily, hoping you would rescue me. But you can't. I see now that I am the one who must rescue you."

"Oh, for..." Savannah said. "You're not going to give up on this God-stuff, are you."

"No." Sameera said resolutely.

Savannah sighed.

"Would you ..." Sameera said, inspired, then stopped.

"Would I what?" Savannah asked.