Fluffernutter Ch. 01: The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"J-just promise that after..." Sameera began.

"I promise you," Larry jumped in, "that if you aren't on dat table, now, you are gonna watch dis girl suffer, and it ain't gonna be nuttin to what Imma gonna do ta you!"

Sameera bit lip and started to nod her jerkily, but Larry twisted Savannah's hair, forcing her head back. Savannah yelped and two tears sprung her from her eyes. "Now," Larry said.

"D-d-let me do it, Larry," Savannah whimpered.

"Let you do what?" Larry snarled.

"Ow!" Savannah whimpered his tight grip. "I-I'll bring her over, okay? Every-everything's cool. I-I'll get her on the table, no fuss, promise."

Larry let Savannah go. She crumpled onto the floor. "I'm grabbin' a goddam coffee, then I'm goin' back to my chair. She's on dat table, strapped down, no fuss, or we do it my way."

He stomped off to the coffee table with his entourage. Sameera leapt out of her chair and turned Savannah over and helped her sit up.

"That was fun," Savannah said.

"Are you okay?" Sameera asked worriedly.

Savannah smirked wryly. "Peaches and cream. Now, help me up so I can strap you down on the that table."

Now it was Sameera's turn to smirk. "And how are you to force me to do that, when you can't even get up by yourself?" She asked this lightly, putting on a brave face, but she was obviously out of her depth.

"Well," Savannah said, grimacing as Sameera helped her stand. She was unsteady on her feet. "I was thinking of asking 'pretty please with sugar on top' and seeing how that goes."

Sameera snorted, but watched Larry getting his coffee out of the corner of her eye. "And you think I'd fall for that?"

"Will you?" Savannah asked.

Sameera thought about playing with Savannah some more, reeling the conversation along, but she could see the desperation Savannah was trying to hide behind her forced-easy banter.

"Yes," she replied simply.

"Coo'," Savannah replied, smiling and relieved. "Well," she said, pointedly not looking toward Larry, "lezzgo."

So they headed to the table, Savannah leaning on Sameera until she quickly found her footing again.

...

Setting up the right shot to film a BDSM scene is a fucking bear. You have to show girl one strapped down and helpless, you have to show girl two, dominating, in control, and drunk on power, and you have to show not only the action, but the faces of each girl as she reacts to what she's doing or what's being done to her. Sure, you can use one camera, but that's amateur as fuck, but then, the more cameras you have on the scene the more you have to make sure your blocking is on point. And if you had a mirror anywhere in the room? Fuckin' forget it! Having another camera crew filming the action in your frame might be considered 'Arte' by some, but Larry was shooting a porno, not a fucking art-house flick.

And then, the action, you have to take into account what positions your actors are in. Are they going to cramp up because they're in some weird contortion? Can they breathe? Or is the weight of one girl on top of the other slowly turning your girl blue during the scene?

You have to think of all these things when you're setting up the scene that you've got perfect in your head, but when you actually set it up, there's just no way it's going to work in front of the cameras.

Larry had his work cut out for him, setting up this next scene. Fuckin' pain in the ass.

...

Larry finally settled on having Sameera's head tilted back, pussy height, and Savannah standing by Sameera's head.

"Okay," Larry said. "Savvy, yer gonna rub your pussy all over yer girl's face, see, and yer gonna make her lick yer slit until you come all over her face, got it?"

"Yessir," Savannah said to Larry.

"But ..." Sameera said.

"I got this," Savannah whispered, soto voce to Sameera. "It's okay."

"Problems?" Larry asked sharply, his voice cutting across the studio.

"Nosir!" Savannah said.

"Okay, then," he groused, then, louder. "Places, everyone! Roll camera! Savvy? It's you. ACTION!"

Savannah didn't just press herself against Sameera and start rubbing, she looked at her quarry, then, deliberately, she circled the table, brushing her fingertips against Sameera's smooth, chocolate skin as she walked. Sameera's skin dimpled under Savannah's touch. From the foot of the table, Savannah strolled back toward Sameera's head, this time along Sameera's other side, her left side, trailing her fingernails, o-so-lightly along Sameera's leg, thigh, tummy -- Sameera shook and held her breath -- and then rested her tiny hand on Sameera's breast.

Savannah couldn't hold Sameera's breast in one hand. Two, sure. She could hold her own breasts with two fingers without even trying. She bent down by the head of the table and looked into Sameera's eyes. Sameera, her head inverted, looked back at Savannah, flustered, wondering: How can she do this to me? Confuse me so? This is wrong! This is so wrong!

Savannah's eyes darkened and smoldered as she looked at Sameera. "Hey, baby," she husked hungrily.

Savannah's pussy was aching. She wasn't a lesbian, she told herself. She had a boyfriend back in Connecticut. She did girl-girl porn because it helped pay some of the bills for college, and because it wasn't cheating, and it was safe.

But now she was on an unplanned leave from college, and this was no way safe, and boyfriend? What's that? Where was Cody now? When was the last time they talked? How was he going to rescue her from this? How was he even going to find her?

She had a fling with Sarah after a tribbing/girl-on-girl wrestling shoot, just a harmless little triste, then at the next shoot, Sarah subdued her easily and offered Larry a business proposition.

Sarah had bills to pay, too, but Sarah went for a much more lucrative deal than just a pay-out from a porn-shoot. Sarah was built, she was stronger, and played a game with a lot higher stakes than Savannah, or any other of the starlets, for that matter. For all the world knew, Savannah was there one day and not there the next. What do you do with that?

After a month a slave, Savannah knew exactly what everybody did with that -- her boyfriend, her mom, the police -- nothing, a big, fat nothing. She was stuck in this, and there was no way out.

And now Sameera. Savannah was all alone, and that crushed her soul, but she got used to that. Did Sameera offer an out? No. But could she make the loneliness more bearable? Maybe. They had one basement, last Savannah counted, so maybe they'd be put together.

Maybe Savannah could have Sameera nights.

Maybe.

But Savannah did have Sameera now, in front of the cameras and the film crew and in Larry's scenario, but inside all of that, she was in charge, even if it was all pretend, and she had Sameera for this moment.

As a slave, each moment you get, you seize, because you don't get it back, and there's no guarantees as to when the next one will come.

Savannah smirked down at Sameera and kissed her chin, a sweet, little peck.

"Look at you," Savannah said, "all tied up and nowhere to go!" She smirked. "I could do anything I want to you, and you can't do a thing about it, can you, sweetie?"

Sameera licked her lips apprehensively.

"Answer me, sweetheart," Savannah said, a hint of warning in her soft voice.

"N-no," Sameera whispered. "I can't."

"And I can do anything I want to you, can't I," Savannah said.

Sameera closed her eyes. "Yes," she said eventually, reopening her eyes to look at Savannah, imploringly. They pleaded: please, don't.

"But I'm going to be the doing, honey; you are." Savannah reached between her legs and spread open her pussy lips, just slightly. Like the rest of her, Savannah has a tiny pussy and tiny, thin pussy lips. "You see this?" She waited. "Do you?" she demanded.

"Yes," Sameera whispered.

Savannah smirked. "White girl's pussy. What your guys dream about getting into all the time, don't they?" Sameera looked away. "Well," Savanna continued, "this is your lucky day, because you're going to get all the white girl pussy you can eat. I'm gonna press my pussy up against your lips, and you're gonna eat me out until I cum on you, good and hard, and you're gonna ..."

"No," Sameera whispered.

Savannah stopped, staring at Sameera. "What did you just say to me, honey? I didn't quite hear you." Savannah's tone was polite, but there was a dangerous undercurrent to her voice.

"I said 'no,'" Sameera said more distinctly. "I can't. It's haram; forbidden."

The whole time, Savannah's hand rested on Sameera's breast, just lay there, not moving or teasing, but a connection, none-the-less, between Savannah and Sameera.

"'Forbidden,'" Savannah said, "'cuz you're a Muslim, right?"

"Yes," Sameera said simply.

"So," Savannah said slowly. "What I did to you earlier, was that ... 'haram,' too?"

"Yes," Sameera said.

"So, you're already in trouble, right?" Savannah continued.

"Yes," Sameera said.

"So, ..." Savannah said, "since you're already in trouble, you can do this now, too, right? It's not like you're going to get un-haram, or whatever, right?"

"No," Sameera said firmly. "It doesn't work like that."

Savannah squatted down by Sameera and said to her softly. "You will lick my pussy."

"No," Sameera said, her lips trembling.

"Sh, sh, sh," Savannah said. "No, not now, sweetheart, because you're not ready yet, and you'd rather die that break your laws, right?"

"Yes," Sameera said. Two tears traveled up her temples, getting lost in her thick, rich, black hair.

Softly, Savannah kissed Sameera's chin, which was very kissable, she found. "But you will lick my pussy, and eat me out, and make me cum, hard, into your mouth, but only when you've earned it, sweetheart. Only after you've begged me, on your knees, to lick my pussy."

"Then," Sameera said with finality, "that will never happen. A Muslim bows to no man, not even to the Prophet."

Savannah chuckled and kissed Sameera's cheek this time, which she found to be kissable, as well. "I am no man, Sameera; I'm a woman."

"That makes it even worse!" Sameera said tightly, refusing to take Savannah's play on her words.

"Sh!" Savannah chided gently.

She stood. "You refuse, huh, you sweet thing?" she said more loudly for the cameras' sake. "You, a good little Muzzie, refuse to lick my pussy like the horny little slut you are? Well, for that, you're going to be punished. This pussy," Savannah touched herself, "this white girl's pussy, I'm going to jill off, right in front of you, and when I cum, I'm gonna scream out your name, and you know what your punishment is?" Savannah demanded rhetorically, and continued before Sameera could speak. "Your punishment is that you have to watch, and you don't get any of it! None! I'm going to frigg myself so hard I'll lose my fucking mind, right in front of you, and you'll get none of my honey. None!"

Savannah spread herself again. "Fuk," she gasped, "I'm wet already. Shit, I'm not gonna last long."

She removed her hand from Sameera's breast and touched her hand to her lips, sniffing. "Goddamn," she exclaim, "you smell so good, just a trace of you on my hand, and it's driving me crazy!"

She brought her hand down to her wet pussy, and now that she had both hands there, she began to masturbate, slowly at first rubbing the inside of her lips then inserting one, then two fingers into herself. She gasped and she pressed her fingers in as far as she could.

Sameera didn't want to look, but she didn't close her eyes. Somehow, she couldn't, and she found she couldn't look away.

"Goddam," Savannah grunted. "Goddam, sweetie, I'm wet! I'm so wet thinking of you fuckin' me, fuckin' me good, fuckin' me so ..." Savannah grunted and increased the tempo of her fingers thrusting into her needy cunt. She fucked herself harder with her fingers, and her legs felt funny, like the couldn't hold her up anymore. Her left hand flashed out, pressing down on Sameera's breast, to steady herself, perhaps to anchor herself to Sameera, and her thumb and forefinger gave Sameera's nipple a hard tweak then she pressed her fingers firmly together over Sameera's nipple.

Sameera gasped.

"Yes, baby!" Savannah gasped, thrusting hard. "Fuckin' ... fuckin' fuck me! Fuck me hard! Please!"

Her fingers were now viscously fucking her, and her pussy made squelching sounds as the grasped at her fingers thrusting into her. Then Savannah grunted.

"Oh!" She cried as her whole body tightened up. "Oh, Sameera! Oh, baby! Oh! Oh! I'm ... oh, God."

Savannah trembled then, carefully, deliberately, she leaned over Sameera and rested her head on Sameera's tummy. Her pussy was actually quite close to Sameera's face, but not close enough. Sameera could see it; she could smell it, but she couldn't taste it.

That is, if she wanted to.

"Oh, God," Savannah whispered onto Sameera's smooth, soft belly. "Oh, God!" she sighed.

You could hear a pin drop in the studio.

Savannah slid, none too gracefully off Sameera's body and turned and sat with a thump! by Sameera's head. Savannah put her head into her hands, like it was now too heavy to hold up, and she rested her elbows on her knees, like she was curling up into a little ball. Her shoulder-length hair fanned forward, covering her face.

Sameera looked over at Savannah. It didn't even look like she was breathing anymore.

"Savannah?" Sameera ventured.

"CUT!" Larry shouted, none too happily. Savannah slumped off behind the table out of the camera frame. She wasn't supposed to do that! But he reckoned he had enough of the scene to put into the can. "That's a wrap!" he shouted.

The crew started to disband, gratefully. It was a long day! But then...

"Excuse me?" a quiet girl's voice cut into the room. "I think something's wrong with Savanna? I think she's ... I think she's crying?"

Larry came around to see Savannah angrily wiping her eyes. "I'm not!" she shouted angrily. "I'm not!" She stood quickly and tried to walk to the bathroom.

Larry grabbed her by both arms and looked directly into her blood-shot eyes.

Savannah tried not to look at him.

"Yeah," he said, glancing over at Sameera, then back to Savannah. "She's not crying. She's fine," he explained, and shoved her toward the bathroom.

Savannah made her escape, looking ashamed.

"Guys!" Larry called over to Ralph and Joe, then nodded toward Sameera, who now looked terrified again.

...

"Where's Sameera?" Savannah had finally made her exit from the bathroom to a much emptier studio, most the guys taking off for the bar or to go home to their wives and kids.

Just like any other job.

"Who?" Larry asked. "The darkie?"

Savannah looked around worriedly. "Yes. Sameera. Where is she?"

Larry snorted, but then looked angry. "You didn't do what I told you to do."

Savannah shrugged. "I gave you a damn good scene, Larry. It'll drive traffic up to your site. You can't deny that. That's what you want, don't you? And you know you have to adjust to your partner in these shoots or it all goes to shit. So, yeah, I improvised, okay?"

"No," Larry said, "it's not okay. You 'improvised'? Who da fuck you think you are? Julia Roberts or somethin'?"

"Who?" Savannah asked.

Larry tsked angrily, but then he looked away. "Dunno if this is gonna go to your head, but today's shoots were fuckin' amazin' and that's the only reason I'm not beatin' the shit out of you right now. So here's the thing: you just set the standard of what I expect from you. Can you keep this up?"

He looked at her hard.

Savannah swallowed. "Can I ..." she licked her lips.

"I didn't ask you to ask a question," he snapped at her.

"But I'm askin', Larry, please," she said, looking down.

Larry reached out and lifted Savannah's chin, making her look at him. "'Cuz yer all alone and sad and about ta fall apart and you need you a little darkie to hug at night and get all girlie with?" he asked sarcastically.

"S-somethin' like that, yeah," Savannah said, and a tear fell on Larry's hand.

"And you'll do ...?" Larry pressed, smirking.

Savannah shrugged and sniffled, not daring to show hope on her face.

God! It was so hard for her, being alone now, she realized. So hard.

"Anything, Larry. You know that," she answered simply.

"Anything, huh?" Larry said, looking thoughtful.

"Yeah," Savannah said.

Larry took Savannah's hand and put it on his hardening dick. "You feel that?" he said.

"Yup," Savannah said.

"Come with me," he said.

He turned. She followed.

"How's the baby coming along?" Larry asked.

"Larry," Savannah sighed, "I don't even know if I'm late yet."

"You're late, Savannah," Larry said smugly, "and you know it."

"No, I don't," Savannah muttered sullenly.

"Well, then," Larry said, "let's make sure then, huh?"

Savannah cursed herself that she let her mumbling slip, and that Larry heard her, too, the bastard.

Larry opened the door to the basement and started heading down.

Savannah didn't even consider pushing him down the steps. She had stopped considering that a long time ago. Push him down, then do what? Face his goons with ... what, precisely?

"There she is!" Larry sang the opening words to 'Miss America,' and Savannah couldn't see around Larry's bulk, and she found herself welling up and her throat closed tight, but she didn't dare to hope. She couldn't.

Hope was her worse enemy, because it would kill you in a heartbeat.

But, down the last agonizing step she walked until she could see past Larry that, yes, there was Sameera on her bed, laid out flat, naked and tied and spread and gagged.

She just stared at Sameera, staring at her, helpless.

"Sameera, we have to stop meeting like this," Savannah said, but her words only came out as a whisper, and it was hard for her to see for some stupid reason.

Yeah, stupid hope! It was doing it to her! She could feel that huge hand squeezing her chest again.

"So, yeah," Larry said casually. "You know the drill. No privileges for darkie for the first week and then only when she's earned them. You done good this past month after we shaped you up some, but you know the drill. She steps out of line, you're gonna get it, so it's your job to make sure she doesn't. Oh, and if you step out of line, you lose your privileges, which is this sweet piece here, you get me?"

Savannah knew, abstractly, that Larry was saying something to her, but she didn't hear a single word he said, because all she could see was Sameera.

"Huh?" she said. "Yeah, sure."

She had no idea what she was agreeing to, nor did she care, really.

"And we need her intact for tomorrow's big shoot: 'White Girl Tames Her Slave' or 'Virgin Indian Pussy Gets Pounded' or ... something like that. I'm still working on the title, so, yeah. So I'm gonna need your hands, sweetie, for tonight, just so you don't get any ideas about spoiling tomorrow's shoot tonight, see?"

Savannah blinked, confused. "I'm sleeping with you, tonight?"

Larry sighed. "No, dumbass!" and grabbed her wrist and jerked her over to the bed.

He pulled out more wrist and ankle cuffs.

"Oh," she said.

"Okay, bathrobe off. Down you go, ... nice, and easy, hear?" He commanded.

Savannah disrobed. Down she went, nice and easy, on top of Sameera. "Hey," she said amiably to Sameera's expressionless eyes.

Sameera didn't respond.

"Hey, Larry, ..."

"Yeah?" Larry said, distracted, strapping Savannah to the bed.

"Can you please take off Sameera's gag? Please?" Savannah asked plaintively.

Larry stopped in his work. "'Cuz you wanna kiss those lips to sleep tonight, huh?"

"Huh?" Savannah said quickly, turning slightly pink. "No, 'cuz, um, 'cuz for her. I was thinking of her, 'cuz, um ..."

"'Cuz you wanna suck on her tongue," Larry supplied. "Admit it."