All Comments on 'Fluid Dynamics'

by EilidhCalderwood

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was obvious that this is your first story. Nothing but racial tropes and cliche from beginning to end. I skimmed through and still found it boring. What's with the racial degradation at the end? Apparently your perspective of black men is that they're brutish thugs who must dominate and humiliate white women. If she was as successful and prominent as you suggest she would not have put up with any shit like that. Piss poor first entry. 2*

DuleighDuleighover 1 year ago

You had me at Bombay Saphire

WhanmoreWhanmoreover 1 year ago

Fun story. Easy to read and I like the perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start to your literotica career, hope you have more stories lined up?

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

Oh to be locked in a tower! Lol .... well at least in fantasy. Its nice to see another woman Lit writer. Great first story.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 1 year ago

A feisty fun fuck, briskly told. So what if it's your first story? We all had one of those.

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

"I needed a large, stiff one". Stupid of me to ask did you get what you needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEilidhCalderwood@EilidhCalderwood
My name is Eilidh (it's pronounced 'ay-lee' if you aren't familiar with it). I'm 48, I live in Edinburgh, Scotland. I'm a writer and film-maker and although I've been around the block a few times and I'm still up for new adventures. I am bisexual, though probably 95% lesbian....