Flying to new heights, Pt. 03

Story Info
Rachel takes Adam in her throat.
1.7k words
4.27
2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time she saw his erection and couldn't believe it had fit into her. "Love, for this next part I'll need you over the bench " He continued to take a tone that was gentle yet inflexible. He turned to the jumpseat they had just sat in, and pulled a second one right next to it down from the wall, creating a bench that projected from the wall. He pulled her down, laying on her back. "Oh God, oh God is he going to put that in my mouth? " Rachel was largely too blissed to think, as she lay on her back on the bench, but anyone would be anxious. "It'll be OK, you've warned up with three other cocks in your throat tonight. You can do this." Oh my God what is he saying, I've already sucked three strange cocks tonight, and I've had completely amazing orgasms, what is happening? Adam reassured her while positioning her for best chance of success, with her throat straightened by hanging her head off the end.

Ben returned, having cleaned up, and settled on his knees between her legs. He loved licking pussy and this was a sweet one, especially after thinking about her coming while his cock was in her ass. He held her and licked all around. His pace wasn't set for making her come, he was generously exploring and kissing and sucking all along her thighs and labia.

Adam gazed down at her, disheveled, gorgeous tits on view, lips swollen. She was perfect. He made eye contact with Ben and shared a smile and a nod, this was going very well. She was beautiful, very responsive, and a little rough treatment provoked orgasm. He laid his cock across her face and she moaned. "Taste your own cum, my dear" he said and pushed the tip of his dick into her mouth. She gasped and licked and sucked at the tip of him, feeling the slow build of Ben lapping more deeply at her. Adam looked happily at her lips stretched around him, just the first few inches of his cock in her mouth. He leaned forward and smacked her breast again. She was actively licking and sucking now. He felt her jump and coo and repeated it, before grasping her nipple and twisting it. Her moans around his cock triggered his own groan.

"Alright Hon, I'm going to be pushing all the way down your throat." He warned as he started to push for depth. She writhed on the bench and settled. He cradled her head and made fine adjustments of angle like picking a lock with his dick. He felt the curve of the back of her throat as he slid in. He pushed hard and seated himself all the way. With his size this was impossible to do without a woman being warmed up and willing, and sometimes not even then. Here he was pressing his balls hard into her face.

Rachel was feeling crazy. She was close to yet another orgasm, Ben's mouth was amazing, his work was increasingly intense, she felt filthy and amazing, and she couldn't breathe. Her throat felt painfully expanded and her pussy had never been eaten so well. She felt insanely desired and used.

Adam pulled back, and she gasped. Then to her surprise she heard herself cough and then say "as part of training for singing I learned to hold my breath under water for 2 minutes and sometimes more, you can keep that monster in me ..."

Her comment was cut short as he surged back into her throat. It was only semi- controlled, and he almost never lost control. Adam was in awe at the woman they had stumbled across. She was gorgeous, multiorgasmic, and now saying he could settle in her throat? He watched his own hips take a few long deep thrusts, and then made himself pull out. He stroked her hair and cheeks, let her breathe, and spoke to her. "Love, you are a treasure, and so beautiful, and I've enjoyed watching and feeling you cum tonight, and really enjoyed watching you take cocks. There will be more, there's the pilot and the rear cabin crew. You're such a rare and sexy woman that many will want to go a second time. Right now, I'm going to let you take some breaths to prepare and then I'm going to fuck your perfect throat. You ready?" He saw her nod.

He watched her take 3 slow deep breaths, and then he pushed back into her throat. It looked like he was in down to her chest. It was tight and hot and wet. He rocked a little, pressing deeper without ever letting her stretched lips come off his belly. Her hands fluttered and settled on Ben's head. Adam rocked his hips more, enjoying the unaccustomed feeling of being seated balls deep. She moved and gagged a bit, and the clenching felt amazing. His hands skimmed across her breasts and then grabbed hard. Ben was slurping at this point. Adam pulled back to give her a space and let her take 5 slow deep breaths. He pushed back in.

He calculated that he had another 40 minutes before the pilot would show up, and he intended to luxuriate. He took several slow full length strokes, playing with his tip against her lips, then sinking smoothly to the base with his balls mashed against her nose. She took it quietly, and then miraculously, as he settled deep she further opened and her warm wet tongue slid out to lick his balls. Not only did that feel amazing on his balls but the muscle of the tongue in the back of her throat moving stimulated the entire underside of his cock.

He withdrew and actually had to pinch his dick to keep from coming. He laid it across her face and appreciated how he reached past her face, past her throat, to the notch of her collarbone. She writhed under him, under Ben's increasingly determined and sloppy licking - who now had fingers in her pussy. He reared back to enter her mouth again and she begged "Ben fuck me, I need both your cocks". Adam slotted his cock back into her mouth and pushed smoothly all the way. Her throat was easy and open now. Ben was kneeling, bringing his erection to bear. They both pressed inward, and she squirmed. Ben resumed circling on her clit with a finger as he slowly deeply fucked her, while Adam lightly stroked her occupied throat.

"My treasure, I can feel my cock all the way down here clamped in your throat, it's hot and wet and tight, and I can feel it moving under my hand. You are a queen among women, a rare jewel, your lovely and responsive body is unlike any other. Ben is loving your pussy just as I did, and I am loving your throat just as James and he and Josh did, because your sex is superlative, fantastic, exceptional. I love how it feels to fuck into your throat under my hand. I love how your pretty tits sway and jostle as we fuck you. I love seeing Ben catch his breath because your pussy is so right. I love how his attention to your clit is making you flush on your chest and your cheeks because we are going to make you come - again! - with a fresh cock in your throat."

Adam managed to slow himself down long enough, while encouraging Ben on his manipulation, and stroking the sides of her breasts and waist, that she had another orgasm. This time slow and deep, rolling across her body. Ben held out but Adam could not, and leaned deep into her face panting as he came down her throat, 4, 5, 6 splashes of cum.

He groaned as he relaxed and rocked his dick a few more times just to see if anything else could come out, but he was spent. He pulled out with a plopping sound and tenderly stroked her cheek before stooping to feather slow gentle kisses across her face. Ben was stroking her belly and thighs as she came down from her high. They helped her up and embraced her. Two hard male bodies gently enfolding her. They stood for a few moments before Adam gently pulled away. "Dear, let's get you a bathroom break. I can fix a little steamed salmon with maple glaze and salad, a very small portion, as we're just getting started. Unless you'd rather the chicken or the vegan option?"

Her response was hoarse. "Salmon is fine. I'd like that." She tottered into the little washroom and Ben showed her how to use the handheld bidet, while Adam fixed a small light meal. There was a series of fresh steamed washcloths, Ben wiped her down everywhere and then rubbed in a light body oil all over. It felt like a spa treatment. This was all in near silence, she felt off kilter and bemused, but also felt very adored as Ben's clever hands lightly caressed her. She was wrapped in a soft robe for warmth and seated just as the salmon was ready.

Adam and Ben, both still naked and a little tousled, smiled at her and offered more water. She saw them make eye contact with eachother and suddenly they looked boyish, mischievous, pleased with their escapade.

Rachel paused, after the first bite of the salmon (which was quite good). "How many times have you done this? How do you get away with it?"

This time Ben took the lead. "Love, we don't kiss and tell. And haven't you enjoyed yourself?"

She found herself answering "Yes".

The meal was about a quarter of a regular portion, just two bites of each the salmon, lightly flavored orzo pasta, and salad. There was another bottle of water and a wine glass had just 2 sips of a bright, crisp pinot grigio. It was delicious.

The men tidied the compartment and then sat next to her, comfortable in their nudity with knees relaxed. They touched her as they moved, pressing a hand on her shoulder or stroking her hair. When she was done, Ben wiped her hands and face with another steamed washcloth, and oiled her hands with a brief massage. She felt very relaxed and treasured.