Flying to new heights, Pt. 02

Story Info
Our heroine continues to cum.
1.7k words
4.5
3.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam and Ben checked the restraints to ensure that they weren't too tight, and quietly petted Rachel's hair and flanks, long soothing strokes. Ben pulled out a sealed water bottle, made eye contact with her and then cracked it. Adam reached behind her head and unbuckled the gag. Ben held the bottle for her to drink. The tenderness in the wake of the intense orgasm was disarming. And calculated to be so.

Once the men ascertained a certain glazed relaxed look in her eye, again without needing to speak they stood, efficiently stripped themselves naked, then bent and released the restraints. They pulled her to stand, Adam sat in the seat, and she was turned and pulled to sit on his lap, facing away with her back to his chest. He stabilized his erection and she was unceremoniously pulled down onto his cock. His completely unexpectedly enormous cock. After the rolling orgasms, she was wet and soft and her pussy just slid over him, but she felt stuffed. The shock of it made her gasp, but the pleasure had left her pliant. Her legs were widely spread outside Adam's.

Then Ben knelt in front of them and resumed licking and rubbing at her clitoris and all around her vulva. He was totally unconcerned about Adam's cock being right there. Her hands went automatically to hold his head. Adam was stroking her breasts and nipples and whispering in her ear "oh gorgeous, your pussy is so beautiful, taking my cock, your tits are still red from being clamped, Ben is loving eating your pussy some more". Adam wasn't really stroking or moving much, but as Rachel was stimulated by Ben she was shifting around on him. Ben's slurping and breathing not only stimulated Rachel, but also the base of Adam's cock and his balls.

This mix of petting and praise kept on for several minutes, but when she started to reach a fever pitch, Adam brushed Ben back and started a slow lazy and very steady circling around her clitoris with his finger. It was less intensely stimulating but more persistent. Ben stood up and brought his cock to her mouth. She was by this point too incensed by lust to think of the moment of refusing and she sucked him deep, and with enthusiasm. He was skillful and moderate, finding his pleasure in her mouth, lips and tongue, without causing choking or gagging. He stroked her breasts. For several minutes they enjoyed Adam being mostly still in her pussy, Ben gently fucking her lips and Adam playing with her clitoris. Adam continued to murmur in her ear how beautiful she was. With the steady nipple and clitoris play, Adam was watching her breathing and the flush on her chest and started to feel that Rachel could cum. He kept steady with the clitoral stimulation. As she approached orgasm, Adam pulled Ben strongly into her face, again marrying her orgasm with having a dick down the throat. She found herself clutching Ben, holding his hips close, like an anchor to her reality as she thrashed and came, pinned with a cock in her pussy and a cock in her throat.

They all relaxed and panted. Ben removed himself and offered Rachel more water. Both men resumed stroking and petting her slowly.

After a few breaths she realized they hadn't orgasmed. She was at that point unaware that part of their routine in this gig relied upon the female guest star having most of the orgasms in the early part of the evening.

She blushed with some sense of delayed realization of what she was doing. Adam continued to whisper sweet things in her ear.

As he petted her, he lifted and turned her around to face him, putting her right back on his cock. It felt so good, but he still wasn't fucking with it, just putting it inside there. Ben was kneeling behind them, spreading her ass and looking at parts more closely than she had had anyone look at. She blushed and hid her face in Adam's neck. This man had licked her to an amazing thrilling orgasm, surely she could trust him with her delicate backside. Adam felt her uncertainty and started to rock his cock in and out in a very distracting manner.

Ben ran his finger over her asshole a few times, clearly well lubricated from the kit on the wall, and then slowly sank a digit inside. Rachel groaned unexpectedly at the sensation, Adam bucked into her more than he had planned to. Ben fucked his finger in and out a few times then slowly added a second finger. Cradled chest to chest with Adam, his arms embracing her, it was both being firmly restrained and tenderly held. She was full of his dick with both men petting her back, the sensations were overwhelming.

"Oh baby" Adam was still controlling the scene. "You're about to take Ben's cock in your ass and you're so sweet and hot around my cock, and the noises you make when you cum are amazing, and I cannot get past how hot you look, with your juicy hips wrapped around me and your pretty legs, and your amazing tits - I will come back to abusing those more later on tonight - and your incredible face, those lips, those eyes. I'm not going to come in your sweet pussy, you know? I'm going to fuck your face later tonight."

During all of that, Ben twisted his fingers around in her ass and then removed them. He put the head of his lubricated dick at her ass and slowly pushed. These men were worshiping and depraving her at the same time, it was filthy and orgasmic. Adam was slightly rocking her on him, slightly fucking her pussy and reverently stroking her back, cradling her against his chest, while Ben was pushing against her anus. Then they were there, Adam in her pussy and Ben in her ass. So tight! So nice! Adam embraced her against his broad chest with her head nestled into his neck. Ben groaned, Rachel moaned, he held still. Watching her carefully, with his breath held, he finally saw her nod her head sharply, and then he started actually slowly fucking her ass. His action rubbed against Adam's cock, which swelled in response. Ben held her hips, then reached around to slide his hand between Rachel and Adam to rub around her clit. With his hand there, he was able to feel how his strokes moved her and he changed his movement to be more of a sliding grind, forcing her body to move on Adam and against his hand on her. Another orgasm was building. She felt embarrassed that she might come again, but even more than that very hungry for it. She mewed and clutched Adam around the neck.

The door to the compartment opened and yet another fit man entered. Though Rachel was startled out of her rhythm, Adam and Ben did not pause. In response to her trying to whip around to look, the men's embrace of her became a true restraint and Ben actually fucked harder. The new man's insignia identified him as copilot. He flicked his eyes across the scene, smiled briefly, then perfunctorily unbuttoned his pants and hauled out his semi hard erection. In two strides he was at their side, and Adam's arms shifted until they were holding her turned with her head to face the new man. Ben's movement quieted to just enough rocking to keep himself and Adam hard.

The copilot takes his gaze across her, very briefly explored her mouth with his thumb and when he found her to be docile, he thrust his dick straight in. In contrast to Ben and James' moderate pace and depth, he fucked her throat as deeply as he could. Her body briefly rejected him, heaving and coughing in ways that tightened her stomach muscles and pelvic floor - Adam and Ben continued to hold her still on them by restraining and controlled her arms. They grunted with the pleasurable feeling of her struggling and clamping on their cocks. The copilot kept a brisk rhythm despite her choking and in only a few minutes unloaded his semen right into her belly. As he softened and withdrew, she turned her gasps and sobs back to Adam, who resumed cuddling her with her face curled into his neck, quietly praising and stroking her.

"Pilot will be on break in 72 minutes. I believe he's in the mood for pussy." After speaking for the first time, the copilot buttoned his pants, washed his hands and left.

Adam's murmurs picked up and he sat Rachel up enough between the two of them to look at her. Though it had been hard on her to take the copilot's facial rape, the men were sympathetic and wanted to care for her, and wouldn't deny still being turned on. Rachel felt overwhelmed and confused, she was glowing with the best and worst sex of her life, far more intense than she ever imagined. Adam's dirty talk touched some crazy place in her brain and it made her soft towards them. Her hands held Adam's shoulders and she stared into his eyes. Ben resumed slowly to stroke in and out of her ass. Adam rolled his hips under her. They sat her up and gradually resumed making it feel good for her. "You feel so amazing, stretched on us, you took Josh's cock right down your throat, so beautiful. The way Ben is fucking your ass is making your pretty tits sway" His thumb slid down between their bodies, and circled her clit. Before very long she was shaking and groaning through yet another orgasm. Ben picked up his pace and came soon after, deep in her ass. As James and the copilot had, he remained balls deep rooted in her, making little pushing motions to prolong his own pleasure. Finally, he lightly smacked her butt as he withdrew and went to the washroom to wash his dick and hands.

Adam cuddled Rachel. She was limp from her third orgasm. He rocked her body on him a bit, and then gently pushed her to stand, sliding out and stood himself.